Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,272 Words
  • 2,016 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 7. The First Cut Is The Deepest

Ch. 7 – First Cut Is The Deepest

After that, things got back to normal, as normal as they usually were. But what He Tian wasn’t saying was still hanging over them, and he still knew that there was a big chance he was going to lose his lover nonetheless.

And graduation day came, and, without He Tian telling him to come by, he went straight to the guy’s apartment, because if that was meant to be their last time, he needed to make it matter.

Maybe he should have called ahead. Or send a message. But this was not their usual meet-up. It had to be different somehow. And they had been too busy all day long with their teachers and classmates to talk.

Heart in his throat, he rang the doorbell. He Tian had to be home by now if he calculated correctly. If he wasn’t, he was just going to call anyway.

He was about to give up when the door opened. His breath hitched in his chest and his vision blurred for a second.

“Sorry, wrong door,” he mumbled and tried to make a quick turn and leave.

A rough hand landed on his shoulder.

“Just the guy I wanted to meet,” He Cheng said, and his voice was as coarse as his hand, and Mo Guan Shan was pretty certain he was in deep, deep shit.

He was made to walk through the door effortlessly. And he thought He Tian was strong. He chose to keep his mouth shut and wait for whatever was coming to him. He Cheng made him sit on the sofa, and he sat on a chair across from him, his strong arms crossed over his chest, his gaze set on Mo Guan Shan like he was trying to figure out something.

“So you’re the punk,” He Cheng eventually spoke.

He remained silent. But he sustained the man’s stare, without blinking.

“And you got some spunk in you, apparently,” the guy shrugged and moved.

It took Mo Guan Shan all his power of will not to flinch. He was expecting a good beating. But the guy just stood up, went out of the room, and returned with a black bag. He threw it on the small coffee table between them.

“Open it,” He Cheng ordered.

He obeyed.

“It’s money,” he said and pushed the bag away from him.

“For you. It must be hard with your old man still locked up. How’s your mom doing? Are you helping her like a good boy?”

“None of your business,” he said through his teeth. “And leave her out of it.”

“It might come as a surprise to you, but I have standards. I won’t hurt your mom, as I never hurt women. But guys,” He Cheng linked his fingers and flexed them causing a dangerous loud pop, “I don’t mind hurting them.”

Mo Guan Shan set his chin high.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“I think it’s all clear, and you just pretend to be stupid to annoy me.”

“I’m not taking money from you.”

“That’s too bad. So you’re okay with taking a beating, then?”

“Do what you want. It won’t change my mind,” he said stubbornly while crossing his arms and hugging his biceps in a defensive stance.

He Cheng sighed.

“All right. Explain to me why should my brother give up on everything for someone like you?”

“I’m not the one asking him to give up on anything. He can do whatever he wants.”

“Kid,” He Cheng warned with his eyes. “Tell me why he’s keeping you around. Enlighten me.”

It was a strange demand. So he said the first thing that came to mind.

“I make a killer beef stew.”

He Cheng’s eyes lit up with amusement.

“Really? So you know how to put food on the table. What else?”

“That’s none of your damn business,” he snapped and instantly blushed.

“Hmm, I see,” He Cheng chuckled. “You’re that good, then?”

“Why don’t you ask He Tian?”

“I did. He told me to fuck off. So, for some reason you punks don’t tell me, you two are joined at the hip. And my brother suddenly cannot live without you.”

“Then you got your answer,” he said gruffly.

So had He Tian really said that? He felt like gloating, but he had a hunch that He Cheng was not going to appreciate it.

“Then show me. Why you’re so good for my little brother.”

His eyes grew wide. And then he blushed again. The man laughed.

“I mean show me your killer beef stew.”

***

It was unnerving to have someone like He Cheng watch over his shoulder while he cooked. But he had made that recipe dozens of times, because it was still He Tian’s favorite, after all this time. So his hands didn’t shake and he didn’t miss any vital ingredient.

In the end, he placed a plate of steaming food in front of the guy. He made himself busy with washing the cooktop and the utensils he had used while making the food. It was like he was on Iron Chef, but with much higher stakes.

“I see,” he heard He Cheng talking after a while.

He turned, waiting for the verdict.

“Do you know other recipes?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now let’s be clear,” He Cheng spoke while waving his fork. “My little brother is my weak spot. That means that if you do wrong by him, you do wrong by me. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” Mo Guan Shan murmured, feeling a bit relieved. Did that mean that they were allowed to …?

“No need to be so formal,” the man laughed. “After all, we’re family.”

His head shot up so fast, the bones in his neck made a weird sound. He was about to say something when there was a sudden ruckus at the door, and in less than 5 seconds, He Tian was in the kitchen, his hands curled into fists, with a wild expression on his face.

He Tian took a look at his brother, then at Mo Guan Shan who was just standing there, paralyzed, his hands bunched in the fabric of the apron he was wearing.

“What did you do to him?” He Tian asked his brother, his confusion through the roof now.

“Chillax, lil’ brother,” He Cheng spoke, “I only made him cook something for me. By the way, that’s some top-notch cooking there.”

He Tian seemed to relax, but only for a fraction. He looked at his lover, with dozens of questions in his eyes.

“And why is he staying there, all scared?”

“I don’t know. He was fine before you entered. So it must be your fault,” He Cheng joked.

“Are you okay?” He Tian asked him directly.

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine,” he said, trying hard not to sound nervous because right now, it felt like if he was to blink, he was going to miss something important.

He Cheng stood up from the table, and Mo Guan Shan just moved automatically to take his empty plate and wash it. He Tian was looking at him like he had just grown another head.

“You don’t have to wait on him, you know,” He Tian spoke, his voice low and loaded.

“It’s okay, I don’t mind,” Mo Guan Shan replied.

“I do,” He Tian stopped him.

He Cheng interrupted them by grabbing both by the shoulders.

“Now that we’re all here, let me know. How long have you been fighting and how long have you been fucking?”

It was not like it was clear anyway, but Mo Guan Shan felt the plate slipping through his fingers. Luckily, it just hit the table with a small thud.

“Fighting since forever. Fucking, not long enough,” He Tian pushed his brother’s hand away.

He Cheng simply put it back.

“Come, I have something for you two.”

They followed, after a short exchange and a brush of the fingers. He Cheng pointed at the bag still on the table.

“There’s money in there to last you two for about a month.”

“You tried to bribe him, didn’t you?” He Tian said accusingly.

“It was worth a shot,” He Cheng shrugged. “Plus, it was a good test. If he had taken the cash, you would have known he’s not the guy for you. Problem solved.”

Mo Guan Shan had to admit that the older brother wasn’t wrong. But he hadn’t been tempted in the least. Now, it hit him. Was the guy really meaning it by money for a month? He hadn’t checked, but there was money in there for a whole year, if not more, by his standards.

“How come you didn’t beat the shit out of him?” He Tian continued.

“And waste such a good home cook?” He Cheng smirked. “Plus,” he added and brushed the back of his hand by Mo Guan Shan’s chin, “I thought you’d not appreciate me messing up his pretty face.”

This time, the redhead snorted.

“He doesn’t like being called pretty or cute,” He Tian explained right away, plumping himself on the sofa, now much more relaxed.

“Handsome, then?” the older brother asked.

So, the two brothers were pretty much alike after all.

“Stop touching him,” He Tian warned, as he picked the bag and began counting the money.

“Jealous?” He Cheng chuckled. “It’s all right, little brother. You can have your pretty cook. But you know what that means.”

“Yeah, yeah,” He Tian waved.

“You two,” He Cheng looked at Mo Guan Shan, then at his brother. “Be good. Play safe. If you need anything, call. And don’t be punks. Take good care of his mom, too,” he gestured towards the redhead.

Then he moved and ruffled He Tian’s hair, making the dark-haired boy snort and glare. Mo Guan Shan remained standing, too much happening too fast for him to compute. When He Cheng ruffled his hair, too, he shook off his trance.

It felt nice to be included in this little family get-together, as weird as it might have started. He felt obliged to see He Cheng to the door, seeing that He Tian had no intention to do it, apparently still pissed with his brother.

He Tian was strangely silent when he came back to the humongous living room. Mo Guan Shan chose to stay away, not knowing how to interpret that.

“You know,” the dark-haired boy started talking, “I wanted this to be completely different.”

“What?” he asked, feeling his heart in his throat.

It was not like He Tian to be so serious.

“You, coming to live with me, after graduation.”

Living with He Tian? His palms were suddenly sweaty. Right, He Cheng had talked like the money on the table was for the both of them, but, at the time, he hadn’t given it much thought.

“I wanted it to be grand. You know, me insisting, telling you I needed a maid, you fighting, telling me to fuck off, me surprising you with some pompous declaration after that.”

He snorted, to hide his embarrassment.

“Really? You thought about all that?"

“Yeah,” He Tian admitted it. “Then my brother showed up, and I had to hurry things. So sorry I jumped your bones like that. Normally, I would have taken my time, knowing how skittish you can be.”

“Me? Skittish?”

He Tian gave him a long, meaningful, once over. It left goose bumps everywhere on Mo Guan Shan’s skin, making him feel both hot and cold at the same time.

“I had to act fast,” He Tian continued. “I had to know.”

“Know what?”

He didn’t usually have to extract words from He Tian like wisdom teeth.

“If I were to be forced to go away, to not see you anymore, I had to know how it would feel to be with you. For real. Not fighting.”

“I see,” Mo Guan Shan said, although he could feel like there was another shoe waiting to drop. “So, were you really going to break up with me? It’s not like I blame you,” he hurried, “after meeting your brother.”

“You were going to blame me,” He Tian cut him short. “I would have not forgiven you otherwise.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Mo Guan Shan admitted. “I would have blamed you and hated you and all.”

“But that was not what happened. It’s probably like that saying … first cut is the deepest?”

“Do you mean when you fought She Li?” Mo Guan Shan asked, feeling his knees starting to melt.

“No, before that,” He Tian answered, giving him an all-knowing look. “So I pulled you closer and I realized that I could never let you go. Shit, I sound like some cheesy character from a B-rated movie.”

“It’s okay. You’re cheesy anyway,” the redhead joked.

“Watch your mouth,” He Tian said lazily, but he was smiling, the same smile he had after sex, softening his features and making him glow from the inside.

“You were saying?” Mo Guan Shan pressed, now more than willing to have the guy come up with the grand declaration he was talking about.

“Come here,” He Tian gestured.

He sat on the sofa, and He Tian hooked one arm over his shoulders. He could feel the guy’s warmth through the clothes.

“I was being selfish,” the guy continued, while lazily caressing his boyfriend’s neck with his thumb. “I just wanted you.”

“Forget about apologies. You’re giving me the willies,” Mo Guan Shan made a small attempt to joke. The atmosphere was getting much too serious. “How did your brother find about us?”

“If there’s one thing you can’t have in my family, that’s secrets. And he found out the pic you sent me.”

“Oh, fuck. Don’t tell me you made it your wallpaper, after all.”

He Tian just looked at him, thoughtful for some reason.

“What are you thinking of?” Mo Guan Shan asked, unnerved by the silence.

“Why do you suck at taking selfies?” He Tian asked instead of replying.

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“I need more pictures of you.”

“We were talking about your brother.”

“Ah, well, he’s a scumbag.”

“He cares about you.”

“He cares about me doing what he says.”

“Well, he did allow us to be together, right? Wait, what do you have to do that he mentioned?”

“I need to take up some local business. That’s why he came here in the first place.”

“So you’re not going to some university and stuff?”

“Worried that I might leave you alone?” He Tian blew hot air over his cheek. “You know there’s no way I’d do that.”

“Can you stop joking for like a moment? Tian, tell me you’re not throwing some important stuff away just so we can fuck.”

“Just? I hope you’re not serious,” He Tian retorted.

“Why would you throw away your chance at …”

“What? A job?” He Tian snorted. “I’m not that kind of man. Just like my family, I’m not into slaving my life away working for someone else.”

“But going to the university …”

“Shut up. I wanted to be in the family’s business anyway. Just that I used that as a bargaining chip with my brother. Usually, with him, you have to.”

“Uhm, okay,” Mo Guan Shan said, now more and more distracted with He Tian’s slow caress and proximity.

“Anyways, you’ll be included, too. We have some bars and restaurants to manage. And I could use a bit of help.”

“What? With the menu?” the redhead said self-deprecatingly. “I know nothing about business or managing one.”

“You’re smart. So stop putting yourself down.”

“Okay,” he admitted softly. “Just this morning, I thought we were really going to break up.”

“I know you feel insecure. And that stops now,” He Tian said with determination. “Despite my brother pissing on my parade, I want to offer you the gift I had in mind. I just need to take a shower first. Don’t dare to leave,” he warned and Mo Guan Shan just shrugged.

“And go where?”

“Anywhere that’s not here would be a bad choice,” He Tian threw over his shoulder, as he walked away.

It helped that He Tian disappeared into the shower for several minutes. It helped his heart slow down to a normal rhythm and his mind to process that his life was changing, and all for the better, and he was going to be together with He Tian for as long as the guy wanted him.

He Tian emerged from the bathroom, completely naked. Mo Guan Shan took in his boyfriend, tasting the word in his mind slowly, because this time, they were going to be together for real, with no need to doubt or run and hide.

The guy said nothing, but knelt in front of him, and began undressing him slowly. With tentative licks, he made Mo Guan Shan’s cock rise to life, not that it needed much incentive, since just seeing He Tian with his clothes on could make him all hot and bothered.

If that was He Tian’s gift, he wasn’t minding it at all. Especially since both of them had gotten close to expert level in giving blowjobs. But just as he was starting to get into a rhythm, and he placed one hand on He Tian’s head in a familiar gesture, the guy stopped.

“You didn’t think that was the gift?” He Tian looked at him and grinned. “I blow you like almost every day.”

He blushed and looked away.

“I think your blowjobs are awesome,” he murmured.

“Oh, yeah?” He Tian teased. “So is my mouth the only thing you like about me?”

“No, idiot. I like everything about you.”

“How about my ass?” He Tian dropped the bomb, with the same smug grin plastered on his face.

That left him nonplussed for about two seconds.

“What about your ass?” he mumbled.

“That time, the moment I showed you my ass, you cut off the conversation. So maybe you don’t like it,” He Tian added with a small frown.

“For real? You think that?” Mo Guan Shan felt his jaw going slack. “No, no, no,” he became a bit frantic. “You have a sexy ass. Beautiful. It’s everything I want in an ass.”

“Would you fuck it, then?” He Tian cut him short, and his smug smile returned.

He was not hearing clearly. Until now, he had been the one on the receiving end. And he didn’t mind getting fucked by He Tian, because it was too damn good to care. But right now, the idiot was just cruel to play with him, and show him alternatives that were not in the cards.

“Of course, I’d fuck it,” he replied and stared back with challenge in his eyes. Encouraged by the way the guy’s eyes lit up, he continued. “I’d fuck you into the mattress. If you’d only let me.”

“Hmm,” He Tian straddled his hips and rested his buttocks against Mo Guan Shan’s cock. “Then why don’t you?” he whispered against his lips.

It was not like he needed any more incentive after that. He grabbed He Tian by his buttocks, kneading them, reaching between them, and touching lazily everywhere, zeroing in the most important part. A small squelching sound took him by surprise when he finally reached inside, all the while his eyes never leaving the other.

“Don’t tell me you already …?”

“Yeah, I prepared,” He Tian replied with a small shrug and adjusted his position to impale himself slowly on Mo Guan Shan’s hard on.

He buried his face in He Tian’s chest, licking a few droplets of clean sweat, holding his lover so he could go slow, feeling the pressure like nothing ever in his life. It was so tight it was unbearable, and his instincts kicked in and he bit on He Tian’s hard flesh, capturing a nipple in the process. The other boy hissed, but not in displeasure.

He needed to move. He needed to do something, so he took He Tian by surprise as he stood up, with his precious charge resting on his arms, and switched places swiftly. No matter how amazingly sexy the thought of having that impossible arrogant and beautiful bastard riding him, he wanted this first time to go differently.

He Tian was breathing hard as Mo Guan Shan made him lie down on the plush sofa. The redhead covered his lover head to toes and now he imposed the rhythm. He could feel He Tian’s blunt fingernails burying into his shoulder blades, but he didn’t stop and he didn’t let go.

“I get what you mean,” he whispered, as his breath grew ragged. “It’s amazing from the front.”

With that, he took his boyfriend’s lips in an arduous kiss. It was not impossible to love. Especially He Tian. It was like all his life was falling into place, into the rhythm they moved now, flesh against flesh, kissing, biting, licking, and not getting enough, not yet, at least.

He Tian’s face was transfigured. There was something akin to confusion in his eyes, but not the anxious kind, something more like wonder, and he seemed a touch vulnerable, as he was letting Mo Guan Shan fuck him into the mattress, as the redhead had bluntly put it just earlier.

His lover was beautiful. The sexiest guy alive, he thought, as he felt He Tian clamping down on his cock, shuddering and moaning lowly, from somewhere deep inside his chest.

“I fucking love you, jerk,” he said lovingly as he engaged on the path of no return.

***

Minutes later, as they lay on the floor, where somehow they had landed, without even knowing how, all tangled limbs and sweaty skin, he finally took a look at He Tian. The guy’s face was a frown.

“Shit,” he mumbled. “Was I too rough?”

“Let’s say we’ll keep this for special occasions,” He Tian replied, giving him the evil eye. “You know, like your birthdays and stuff.”

Mo Guan Shan turned and took a long look at his lover.

“Don’t tell me you hated it?” he asked, feeling his heart in his throat a bit.

He Tian moved his fingers lazily over the pool of white on his belly.

“Not exactly,” he spoke, and suddenly he started laughing.

Mo Guan Shan rolled over his lover, pinning him to the floor, with his arms above his head. He knew He Tian could shake him off at any time, but it felt good to know he was allowed such liberties.

“Only on birthdays, huh? Like once a year?”

“We could negotiate,” He Tian offered, while his devilish smile resurfaced once more. “Maybe on Valentine’s Day, too.”

“Shut your trap,” Mo Guan Shan murmured. “I cannot be that bad. I just need practice.”

“Oh, yeah? On my ass?”

“Hey, you’re pounding my ass almost daily, creep,” he protested.

He Tian easily broke the hold on his wrists and made Mo Guan Shan fall forward. He grabbed the redhead’s ass with determination.

“What can I say? Your ass is irresistible.”

“And you think yours is not? You have no idea how many times I jerked off to that particular pic.”

“Seriously?” He Tian bit his bottom lip playfully.

“Yeah. So there’s no way you’re taking this back from me. I’ll fight you,” Mo Guan Shan promised.

“That’s the spirit,” He Tian laughed. “Feel free to fight me. You know I always win.”

“Not if it’s a cooking showdown,” Mo Guan Shan snorted.

He Tian’s eyes grew wide.

“Pretty smug, aren’t we?” he cooed.

“How can I be otherwise?” the redhead smiled. “School is fucking over, I’m living in the lap of luxury and my boyfriend has the sexiest ass in the world.”

He Tian burst into laughter.

“I never thought I’d live the day to see you so carefree.”

Mo Guan Shan exhaled and pressed his forehead against He Tian’s.

“I love you, Tian,” he said softly. “Don’t ever leave me, don’t ever cross me, or I won’t be held responsible.”

“I love you, too, my little red ball of fluff,” He Tian joked, but his voice was honest.

“Can I ask you something?” the redhead drew back so he could look his lover in the eyes.

“Shoot.”

“What were you going to do if your brother was not going to agree with us?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Not to me. It still feels like I got lucky.”

“You got lucky,” He Tian snorted, pushing his pelvis against him suggestively. “But, about your question. I was just going to elope with you.”

“Elope? Like in those 19th century movies?” Mo Guan Shan laughed.

“Yeah, and get you pregnant, so our families could not say anything anymore.”

“You fucking asshole!” Mo Guan Shan exclaimed and tried to smack his lover.

He was easily overpowered, and now he was on his back with the sexy monster on top of him.

“I would have taken you and run away with you,” He Tian said, this time, with all the seriousness he could muster, given the circumstances. “Now I’ll just have to put some money back where it belongs, no big deal. But I had everything planned.”

“And what if your brother was to find us?”

“Just run away again,” He Tian shrugged. “I can tell you this, Momo. I’ve never wanted anything more than I want you. Nothing can ever get in my way when it’s about you.”

The soft kiss that followed made Mo Guan Shan’s heart grow with even more happiness. And that was starting to become a problem because there was no way his heart could expand beyond that.

THE END

Well, that was all for He Tian and Momo! I know Old Xian will make them live happily ever after, but the original creator still has plenty of story to tell. I did my share to quench my thirst for Tianshan :)
 
Thank you for reading! Writing this was a real pleasure, and I'm so glad other people enjoyed it, too!
 
And, because this story was featured in the month of January, there is also a nice post for it on the Gay Stories blog! You can read there a few things about me and my story, and you can also ask me anything you like!
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 7
  • Love 13
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:wub: even the bad ass brother could see they were perfect for each other. Momo will be amazingly blissful with Tian's love to lift him up, and Tian will get rid of the hardness covering his soul and be happy too.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Love 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:wub: even the bad ass brother could see they were perfect for each other. Momo will be amazingly blissful with Tian's love to lift him up, and Tian will great rid of the hardness covering his soul and be happy too.

 

Aww, Timmy, such a nice comment at the end, I love it! I think the two will complete each other. At least, that's what I seriously hope for!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Gorgeous! What a wonderful happy ever after! Thank you for writing this, and for sharing it with us. It's been a joy to read. :heart: 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Gorgeous! What a wonderful happy ever after! Thank you for writing this, and for sharing it with us. It's been a joy to read. :heart: 

 

And I must thank you for commenting on every chapter. It was nice to read all your reactions!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..