Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,584 Words
  • 4,849 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electric Blue and Catnip - 12. Chapter 12

I dedicate this chapter to R. For being patient and pushing me to expand my imagination. I hope to get that scene just right one day soon.

“Here.” Joshua held out a green popsicle and Alexi took it. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d had one. They were at the park, seated on a bench under a large tree. Kids played on the grass, parents watching them like hawks while they sat on the benches talking to friends, young guys in one corner throwing a Frisbee. A couple stood talking a few feet away. The woman was agitated, and she was making jerky hand motions.

Joshua cleared his throat and mimicked her voice. “I can’t take it anymore. I have to let you know. You’re a bore in bed, and I hate how you chew your food.”

Alexi laughed. Joshua continued, this time he changed his tone because the man was talking with a forbidding expression. “Well, honey, maybe if you exercised a bit, the sex wouldn’t be so mediocre. I chew the way I do because of your cooking.”

She gasped and slapped the man’s face, and Alexi brought a hand up to his mouth in surprise holding back a laugh. Joshua glanced at him and chuckled. “Should I continue?”

Alexi shook his head as the man walked away and the lady stared after him her fists clenched tightly. “No, she might come to slap you too.”

He turned to find Joshua staring at him. Joshua reached out and touched the corner of his mouth gently. Alexi wrinkled his nose at the touch. “Do I have something on my face?”

“No,” Joshua replied. “I’ve missed your smile. It’s good to see it.”

Alexi blushed. Darn man was so distracting. He licked at the frozen treat and asked casually. “Why did you really come to the penthouse?”

“I came to see you because you’ve been avoiding me. Do you feel like talking about it?”

“No.” Alexi stared at his lime flavored ice. He blinked when he realized he wasn’t shaking. His hand was steadily holding the green treat. Strange, even the inexplicable fear he’d been experiencing seemed to have dissipated. He took in a shaky breath and let it out slowly. It felt good to be a bit in control. “I’m sorry for not answering your calls. I was just-

“Forget about it.” Joshua cut in gently. He sat back on the bench and stretched his feet out in a relaxed pose. “Let’s just enjoy the day. I had a swim today; you should come along one of these days. You’ll love it. The students are very excited about the summer program. Are you ready for it?”

Alexi sat back on the bench to find Joshua had tossed his arm over the back of the bench. He stiffened for a moment, but when Joshua didn’t move his arm, he relaxed. “I’m a bit nervous actually. It’s been a while since I talked to a group of people.”

“Come on, you’re the famous Alexander Kotaru. You can do anything you put your mind to, Alexi.”

Alexi frowned. Did everybody look at him and see confidence? The expectation made it harder to deal with the reality. He brought a hand to his right temple and rubbed gently.

“It’s not so easy.” He dropped his hand and looked around the busy park.

“You’re not second guessing your decision to do the program?” Joshua asked with concern. “There are a lot of people looking forward to it.”

“Of course not,” Alexi said. “I wouldn’t do that to Lily, she’s worked pretty hard to organize the schedule. I just-, I don’t know how to explain it.”

“You think too much.” Joshua took their wraps and threw them out in a trashcan a few feet away. Once that was done, he took Alexi’s hand and pulled him up. “Come on, I have something to show you.”

“I think we should go back to the penthouse.” Alexi stretched his arms above his head. He didn’t want to push the limit on this comfortable zone he’d found. It felt good to be out in the open air and not worry about feeling like he couldn’t breathe. If he pushed it any longer, he was bound to find a trigger for his panic attacks. Joshua had other ideas.

“Not yet,” Joshua said with a mysterious smile. He led Alexi out of Bryant Park and they hailed a taxi. Joshua asked the taxi driver to head to Washington Square. Alexi got out of the cab first, sneaking a glance at his watch. It was around six o’clock in the evening. He wondered if they’d get back before-, Joshua reached for his left hand and pulled off the watch. “Stop worrying, Alexi. I’m your time keeper today.”

The watch disappeared into Joshua’s pocket and Alexi laughed at the tough luck expression on Joshua’s face. The park was bustling: parents with kids; people walking dogs, Alexi smiled as a woman walked by them leading a Great Dane. The dog looked like it was leading her.

Joshua led him to the fountain. It was off and a man with an upright piano was poised in the middle of it playing classical music. Chopin filled the balmy evening. Joshua sat on a shallow step. His feet sprawled out and looked at Alexi expectantly when he didn’t follow. Alexi looked around taking in the scene. People sat around the fountain steps talking quietly, listening to the music; no one batted an eyelash or turned to look at them. They were just strangers in a crowd. He sank beside Joshua mesmerized by the anonymity.

Alexi’s gaze wandered and fell on a young couple. The man sat holding the young woman against his chest. His fingers played with her red hair absently. He returned his attention to Joshua who was watching the man on his keyboard. Joshua’s dark curly locks were so close. He couldn’t help the urge to sink his fingers into the dark hair. The dark strands had a soft, silky texture, Alexi pulled at the strands to find they were long but the natural slight curl made them look short. He flashed a smile when Joshua tilted his head back to look at him.

“This is a first for me,” he confessed quietly slightly in awe of the easy music flowing in to the evening. He’d never gotten a chance to see music like this. It was an impromptu exchange of beautiful interpretation. “I’m always the one performing, never the one listening.”

“How do you like it?” Joshua asked lazily leaning back into Alexi’s teasing fingers.

The music changed into Mozart and Alexi smiled. “I love it. Mozart in the park, someone should take a picture and frame it.”

Joshua pulled out his cell phone and held it out.

“Lean closer,” Joshua ordered casually.

Alexi did as he asked his smile ready as Joshua snapped a picture before he turned the camera to man in the middle of the fountain. “I can imagine you sitting over there playing. I bet you’d have the whole park here.”

Alexi shuddered, his fingers paused the slow massaging motion on Joshua’s skull. He envied the man in the middle of the fountain, lost in his music, hardly aware that an audience sat around him listening, and if he was it didn’t seem to matter. Alexi sighed. At some point in the last year, he’d managed to lose that focus in his performance. He was always so acutely aware of the massive audience listening to him.

“I haven’t been able to play before a crowd in a while.”

The quiet confession surprised him. He hadn’t meant to tell Joshua that, but saying it felt good. When Joshua didn’t comment, he continued his gentle massage on Joshua’s scalp. Mozart’s Concerto no. 9 teased his senses and he smiled at the memory of learning it for the first time.

“I choked at a concert at the beginning of this year. I couldn’t get on stage, I have a condition-, it’s-,” Alexi paused unable to describe his panic attacks, “it doesn’t matter. The point is I ran away from my career in Japan, Joshua. I couldn’t handle it anymore.”

“Is that why you’re struggling with your music at the studio?” Joshua asked his tone conversational. “Lily told me you were having some trouble.”

Alexi shrugged not ready to talk about Adrian. He couldn’t even think about that man without wanting to crawl into his bed for a week. How could he have been so blind? He removed his fingers from Joshua’s hair when they started to tremble and clenched them into a tight fist on his lap.

“There are other reasons.” He closed his eyes for a moment.

Joshua stopped taking pictures and stuck the phone into his pocket. He moved back to sit on the stair beside Alexi so that they were side by side. Joshua took his clenched fist and held it gently. Those amazing blue eyes met his and he felt a sense of calm fill him. “You don’t have to tell me, Alexi. I just want you to promise me one thing.”

“What is that?”

“Don’t shut me out. I can’t stand it.”

Alexi gasped quietly, his fingers unclenching, they tangled with Joshua’s. The firm grip of Joshua’s strong fingers closing over his filled him with assurance. Comfort burst inside of him, so easily given he clung to it tightly. Mozart faded away and the man in the fountain was joined by a young woman with very long black hair highlighted with green color, a drummer and a guitarist. They brought energy to the gathering, dressed in blue jeans and colorful t-shirts. They launched into a lively rendition of Madonna’s Miles Away. The young woman urged the crowd to clap with her as she launched into the first verse; the beats on the drum had Alexi tapping his foot to the music.

As the chorus came along she’d been joined by two more singers. The crowd clapped with the beats to the song and Alexi got to his feet clapping along with the audience. He looked at Joshua, wanting to thank him. Joshua grinned at him as he lifted his hands up in a wave that followed the crowd. Joshua jumped around to the beat waving his hands around making Alexi laugh. Silly antics that would look ridiculous with someone else, Alexi clapped for Joshua when he did a small bow.

He leaned over and pressed a kiss on Joshua’s jaw. His cheeks flamed hot as Joshua stood still staring at him. The crowd cheered and Alexi cleared his throat and forced his attention back to the singers in the fountain. His heart pounding fast to the beats of the drum, he clapped along to the music filling his soul.

************************************************************************

Joshua held the precious violin he’d been handed with care. Silver Studios apparently spared no penny with their studios. The live room was equipped with every type of music instrument known to man. He glanced around the room and shrugged.

George, the violinist working with Alexi, seemed hell bent on teaching how to play any instrument, his fault for revealing he couldn’t play any. One would think Alexi would have offered to teach him the piano. He’d rather play the piano than press down on strings that hurt the tips of his fingers. He sneaked a glance at the younger man and hid a smile. Alexi was different at the studio. Even seated on the carpeted floor as he was now, Alexi oozed confidence as he read music sheets. His concentration so focused, Joshua was starting to feel neglected.

George came up to him to take the violin and he made a face at her.

“Wait,” Joshua said. “Wait for it, I have this.”

George laughed and he grinned as he held the violin to his chin and ran the bow over the strings just as George had shown him. The sound that followed had him wincing and her covering her ears.

“My hearing is damaged.” Alexi declared in irritation. Music sheets were strewn around him in a wild collage. Joshua smiled when those brown eyes finally looked at him. “You’re musically challenged, Joshua. Let’s accept that. We’ll let you dance to the music.”

“I don’t know, Alexi.” George helped him place his fingers on the violin strings correctly. She winked at him before she set the wand on the strings. “Play it gently, not hard like you’re trying to kill the strings.”

Joshua smiled at her, and did as she asked. A low fine note came through and he beamed. It was like winning the lottery. He’d been trying to play it for the past ten minutes. He threw his hands up in victory. “I did it.”

“Yes you did.” George praised with a beautiful smile. He liked George. He liked the way she treated Alexi. She obviously looked up to his music genius, but she treated him like she would a big brother. She bickered and teased him, speaking her mind without any qualms.

“You can be a pro, Josh,” she said with a small clap.

“You’re a good teacher, Georgia.” He deliberately used her full name to see her eyes flash at him with irritation.

“Only my mother calls me that.” She snapped at him and he laughed. “Alexi, control your pet.”

“Alexi is my pet.” Joshua retaliated winking at George and laughing when Alexi threw a pen at him. He handed the violin to George and went to join Alexi on the floor. He crossed his bare feet and picked up one of the music sheets. “Is this what you’ve been writing?”

George put the violin on top of the piano and came to join them on the floor. They formed a loose circle around Alexi’s music sheets. She picked up the last page and waved it at Alexi. “He’s been stressing over the last three bars of the score. You’d think the world is ending.”

“It’s awful.” Alexi reached for the sheet but she held it away from him. “Give it here, George.”

“He gets very irritable when you mess with his work.” George informed Joshua with a slight wink. Alexi glared at her and crossed his arms against his chest. She made a face before she handed Alexi the sheet music and turned to him. “Are you going to be working the summer program with Alexi?”

“I’m just coordinating the students.” Joshua arranged the music sheets according to the numbers on the bottom page. Alexi had an elegant handwriting; the footnotes were neatly printed. He paused when he got to one on the fifteenth page. It was noted down in Japanese. He frowned as he tried to make out the characters. He was rusty, but he was pretty sure of the translation he came up with. “Electric blue,” he read out. “What does that mean? Is it the name of the score?”

Alexi gasped and grabbed the paper out of his hands. “It’s nothing important.”

Joshua glanced at George puzzled by the reaction before they both looked at Alexi. His cheeks were flushed red. Joshua knew that color well. He’d seen it the night before in the dimming sunset right after Alexi had pressed a soft kiss to his jaw.

He’d dreamt about that kiss in the park. He’d woken up wishing Alexi was beside him instead of at the penthouse. It was the main reason why he was here now. After doing his laundry, and cleaning up the house, he’d called Alexi to ask him out. Alexi had invited him for lunch at the studio because he couldn’t get away. He’d yet to see the lunch, but being around Andy, George and Alexi was insightful. Music was truly where Alexi lived. He came alive in this live room. There was no trace of the uncertain young man he’d found at the elevator last evening.

“Josh, earth to Joshua,” George cut into his thoughts and he turned to her. “Do you want pineapple on your Pizza?”

“Argh, why mix fruit with pizza?” He made a face and she laughed.

“I like to experiment. Alexi eats a veggie pizza, so what kind will you have?” George asked.

“The normal kind, with pepperoni and sausages no onions,” he said. “Pineapple, what is the world coming to?”

“You have to get your vitamins somehow.” George stood up. “Looks like you and Andy are one of a kind. I’ll go order. No messing around until I’ve closed the door, you two.”

“Who’s messing around?” Alexi asked, gazing intently at the first page on his sheet music.

Joshua reached out to touch the brown hair falling over his eyes. “I think she has a good idea. I want to kiss you, Alexi.”

Alexi’s eyes met his as he moved closer mesmerized by the high color on Alexi’s face. “George and Andy are in the next room…

Joshua leaned close, so close their breaths mingled. Alexi licked his lower lip and he studied the motion before he murmured. “They can’t see us.”

He didn’t give Alexi a chance to back away. He pressed his lips to Alexi’s, his right hand slipping to the back of Alexi’s head. He held him steady as he kissed him thoroughly. The music sheets in Alexi’s hand slipped and fell to the carpet. Alexi moaned slightly and moved closer, his fingers bunching the front of Joshua’s beige t-shirt. Their kiss deepened until they were both breathing hard. Joshua pulled back slowly, giving them both time to calm down. He tasted Alexi’s lips with a small swipe of his tongue. Alexi’s grip on his t-shirt tightened for a moment.

“I like doing that,” Joshua said with a smile when Alexi opened his eyes. “Your lips are addictive.”

“Just my lips,” Alexi asked his eyes shining with amusement.

“I like the rest of you too, but kissing you is the best part. I’m sure I’ll find more to be addicted to soon.” Joshua grinned when the flush returned.

“George will be back soon.” Alexi’s hold on his t-shirt slackened and Joshua sighed in disappointment.

Joshua pressed a kiss to Alexi’s flushed cheeks and pulled back reluctantly. He needed to figure out a way to get Alexi in a very secluded and private place. He wanted more than stolen kisses on the streets and at work. He wanted Alexi period. He blew out his frustration on a short breath and gave Alexi some space. “She’s a firecracker that one.”

“That was nice of you to let her teach you the violin. She’s very pushy and people find it rude-

“It was exciting.” Joshua assured Alexi helping him pick the sheet music again. “Why are you struggling with the music?”

“It’s a small part.” Alexi put the sheets in to a folder and pushed his hair back. “The orchestrator is hard at work; hopefully I’ll have finished it by the time he gets to the end.”

“Orchestrator,” Joshua asked completely clueless about such a job. “I thought when you write the music, people play it and that’s over?”

Alexi smiled at his conclusion. “I write original music, give it to the orchestrator with a few instructions on certain parts, and he arranges the music for the different instruments in the orchestra. When he’s done, we’ll work on performing and recording the actual film score.”

“That sounds involved,” Joshua said. “I’m not sure things will be as easy as you’re making them sound at the end.”

“The more people included, the more complicated production gets, but the end product is what matters.” Alexi pushed up to his feet just as George walked in. He held out his hand to Joshua. “I’ll be a mess during that last cycle. It can get frustrating when people make their own interpretations of the music.”

“He means he’ll get mean and moody.” George explained. “You should see him throw a tantrum. It’s scary.”

Joshua used the momentum from Alexi’s pull to get up. “You’ve worked together before?”

George came to stand beside Alexi a slender arm going around his waist. Alexi dropped his own over her shoulder and squeezed affectionately.

“Didn’t you know?” George smirked at him. “I met Alexi in London when he first started music in the big leagues. Those days he was a high strung kind of guy. Loved to party, and get in trouble. His agent used to show up at his house at twelve o’clock at night to make sure he was taking care of himself.”

“Really,” Joshua met Alexi’s gaze. “You don’t seem the type.”

“Everyone has a dark side.” Alexi shrugged it off and pulled at Georgia’s ponytail. “Stop telling tales, you’re messing up the vibe.”

“I’m helping the vibe along,” George replied wiggling her eyebrows at Alexi. Joshua laughed and she turned to him. “I like him, Alexi. This one is definitely a keeper.”

Alexi let go of her ponytail and shook his head as he turned to look at Joshua. Joshua couldn’t help noting the speculative glance. Alexi smiled at him softly before he turned George toward the door.

“I’m starving, let’s go find out how long the food is going to take. Come on Josh,” Alexi said with a light tone. “I promised to feed you. I don’t want you to change your mind about hanging with me.”

Alexi flashed him a sexy smile and Joshua groaned. He followed the pair out of the live room, his thoughts centered on formulating a full proof plan to get Alexi alone. It was time to find out just how much trouble Alexi could stand. He laughed quietly at the thought.

Sacred here's chapter 12 for you. I'm actually going to be spamming the updates lineup today...oops..hope I'll be forgiven.
J &  A having a good time this chapter, really worked hard on it. I was hoping to get that happy feeling going. I kept rewriting it my editor probably can tell you a tale about this chapter. Anywho, it is what it is, tell me what you think always glad to hear your thoughts. I'll pass around popsicles in apology for being so late. Green in color. Enjoy!:thumbup:
2013 lilansui (suilanlee)
  • Like 29
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice to see Alexi letting Electric Blue Eyes help him relax. Now will George's bluntness help things along or freak Alexi out and cause him to close up again? I hope the former: I think I am as frustrated as Joshua about them getting together! blush1.gif

 

One note: the popsicle is mentioned as green a couple of times but then later it is referred to as lemon flavor. Typically here in NYC a green popsicle would be lime not lemon. Of course, in El Barrio and other areas heavily influenced by Puerto Rico, "limón" and "lima" do get mixed at times because in Puerto Rico there is a whole spectrum of fruit from what Americans from the mainland call "lemons" to what they call "limes" so the whole concept of 2 different fruits starts to evaporate.

 

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is a romantic and positive chapter. It is nice to see Alexi in an

open, unburdened situation. He's so much more alive without all the

lead weight of responsibilities and expectations. He's been so oppressed

with everything that I was beginning to think his existence was toxic,

and the poison was winning. Glad to find that things are changing for

the better.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/27/2012 10:39 PM, hillj69 said:
Nice to see Alexi letting Electric Blue Eyes help him relax. Now will George's bluntness help things along or freak Alexi out and cause him to close up again? I hope the former: I think I am as frustrated as Joshua about them getting together! blush1.gif

 

One note: the popsicle is mentioned as green a couple of times but then later it is referred to as lemon flavor. Typically here in NYC a green popsicle would be lime not lemon. Of course, in El Barrio and other areas heavily influenced by Puerto Rico, "limón" and "lima" do get mixed at times because in Puerto Rico there is a whole spectrum of fruit from what Americans from the mainland call "lemons" to what they call "limes" so the whole concept of 2 different fruits starts to evaporate.

 

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

Thanks so much for catching that for me. I'll take care of it. I'm working on the frustration...really, Joshua and you should be really happy in the next chapter. **hint hint** lol
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/27/2012 11:18 PM, Stephen said:
This is a romantic and positive chapter. It is nice to see Alexi in an

open, unburdened situation. He's so much more alive without all the

lead weight of responsibilities and expectations. He's been so oppressed

with everything that I was beginning to think his existence was toxic,

and the poison was winning. Glad to find that things are changing for

the better.

Oh Stephen, your reviews make me smile ^_^ Things are going to be much better for Alexi. I like that quote 'his existence was toxic, and the poison was winning', very good description of Alexi's situation. As always, you're awesome.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hey sui, for me this was the cutest, most romantic and best chapter of 'EBAC'. I loved the beginning where joshua mimicked that couple's voice. I loved that kiss alexi gave joshua in park..i loved everything about this chapter..i guess m in love wid joshua..he's so nice, romantic and understanding..oh god m rambling lol..in short you have done a great job in this chapter..keep up the good work and please please update soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Joshua is definitely the treatment of choice for Alexi's anxiety. innocent.gif I recommend doubling up on this medication. lmaosmiley.gif

'Tis better to be chased than to chase. It's far more distracting. thumbsup.gif

 

Fun chapter! specool.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Definitely one of my favorite chapters girl and certainly put a bright spot in my day.

 

So glad that Alexi can relax with Joshua, and more importantly, that Joshua knows what ot do to help him to relax. I know of a couple of more things that would really relax him. (hint, hint) lol

 

Seriously, great chapter.! Now, GIVE ME MY POPCICLE!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love George! Almost as much as I love Lily! lol They seem to be cut from the same cloth. =)

 

Joshua is so good for Alexi; the trip to the park was exactly what Alexi needed. And it was so nice to see him just let loose and relax for a bit. He's always so stressed out, having panic attacks and just worrying about everything. He really needed that day with Joshua to unwind again.

 

Looking foward to more happiness for Alexi! And of course Joshua! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/28/2012 03:02 AM, sacredlove said:
Hey sui, for me this was the cutest, most romantic and best chapter of 'EBAC'. I loved the beginning where joshua mimicked that couple's voice. I loved that kiss alexi gave joshua in park..i loved everything about this chapter..i guess m in love wid joshua..he's so nice, romantic and understanding..oh god m rambling lol..in short you have done a great job in this chapter..keep up the good work and please please update soon.
I'm glad Sacred. It takes longer to post because of the rewrites, but I'll push myself a bit to make better updating. ^_^ Always good to see your reviews, thanks.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/28/2012 04:56 AM, Conner said:
Joshua is definitely the treatment of choice for Alexi's anxiety. innocent.gif I recommend doubling up on this medication. lmaosmiley.gif

'Tis better to be chased than to chase. It's far more distracting. thumbsup.gif

 

Fun chapter! specool.gif

Double dose of Josh, coming right up!!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/28/2012 06:32 AM, joann414 said:
Definitely one of my favorite chapters girl and certainly put a bright spot in my day.

 

So glad that Alexi can relax with Joshua, and more importantly, that Joshua knows what ot do to help him to relax. I know of a couple of more things that would really relax him. (hint, hint) lol

 

Seriously, great chapter.! Now, GIVE ME MY POPCICLE!!!!

:hug: there is your popsicle. I'm glad you loved this chapter Jo. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/28/2012 03:01 PM, Lisa said:
I love George! Almost as much as I love Lily! lol They seem to be cut from the same cloth. =)

 

Joshua is so good for Alexi; the trip to the park was exactly what Alexi needed. And it was so nice to see him just let loose and relax for a bit. He's always so stressed out, having panic attacks and just worrying about everything. He really needed that day with Joshua to unwind again.

 

Looking foward to more happiness for Alexi! And of course Joshua! :)

More Happiness coming up!!, Thanks for the review Lisa. I love George too, she's pretty cool right?
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..