Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,557 Words
  • 5,582 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electric Blue and Catnip - 13. Chapter 13

A soft touch on Alexi’s shoulder woke him up. He lifted his head pulling off a piece of music paper stuck to his cheek. He’d been lying over the closed of the piano in the studio.

“Let’s go home,” Lily said dressed in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, her feet in flip flops. She reached for the music sheets he’d been lying on. “It’s almost midnight.”

He jumped to his feet and grabbed the sheets out of her hands. “Stop, get Andy. I finished it.”

“What?” Lily frowned at him. “Can’t you do the recording in the morning? George passed out in the lounge room and Andy is on the couch in the control room and-”

“It has to be now when it’s still fresh in my head. Please get George now.”

How the hell had he fallen asleep? He hurried out of the live room because Lily wasn’t moving fast enough. He stopped short when he found Andy on the couch, and Joshua sprawled in an armchair beside the couch with magazine thrown over his chest, his head thrown back his mouth slightly open.

When had Joshua come in?

He stepped closer fascinated by the sight of a sleeping Joshua. He looked so…he reached out to touch the tips of Joshua’s eyebrows, dark, long and curled against tanned skin. He smiled when Joshua shifted. Alexi stepped back and bit back a laugh when Joshua’s hand came up to rub at his nose.

He moved over to the couch and poked Andy in the stomach. “Wake up.”

Andy groaned and rolled over. The couch wasn’t large enough for Andy’s roll, Alexi jumped back as the larger man fell off. “Ow…damn it!” A few curses followed and Alexi shook his head when Andy scowled at him from the floor.

“Come on, I finished the score, let’s get to work.”

Joshua hadn’t moved. The magazine threatened to drop to the ground. He reached out to save it only to have his hand captured by a strong warm one. The magazine fell to the floor as his eyes flew to sleepy blue ones. He lost his balance and tumbled onto Joshua’s lap in the arm chair.

Joshua pulled him into a hug his face buried into Joshua’s neck. He closed his eyes taking Joshua’s warm scent. Andy got to his feet, he tried to pull back but Joshua held him fast.

Andy yawned grumbling about wanting to be in his girlfriend’s arms too. More about neurotic musicians and their workaholic tendencies…he scowled at Andy. Lily came in leading a sleepy George into the live room.

“Josh, I gotta get this done.”

Joshua sighed sleepily. “Pay the toll. I haven’t seen you in a day. This score is punishing me.”

Alexi chuckled. “We saw each other all day yesterday.”

“Yes, then you sent me home alone. That’s what I call torture. It didn’t help that you called off our date earlier. I had to come and see you.” Joshua combed his fingers through Alexi’s hair again. “I miss you when we’re not together.”

“Will this take long?” Andy asked looking at them amused. “I can always go back to the couch.”

Alexi blushed at the knowing look on Andy’s face. “Josh let me up.”

“Pay the toll.” Joshua insisted, his hold on his arm firm.

He looked into sleep ridden blue eyes. The dark five o’clock shadow on Joshua’s jaw gave a rugged, epically handsome look. He sighed. Electric blue eyes dared him for a kiss. How could he resist the challenge?

Andy pulled out his chair at the control board. Lily came out of the live room carrying empty coffee cups. “I’ll go make some more coffee. Alexi, you keep leaving coffee cups in the live room.”

She paused when she saw them. She stopped complaining and went about collecting empty coffee mugs. He turned into Joshua, pressing closer until he was close enough to see into those thrilling blue eyes. Close enough to see them turn a deeper blue before he fitted his lips to Joshua’s.

He ran the tip of his tongue along Joshua’s lower lip, his fingers skimming over Joshua’s jaw. Eyes closed he melted in to the pleasure of kissing Joshua. Joshua allowed his gentle invasion for a moment. And then he took over, his tongue teasing, cajoling him to open his mouth, he did on a gasp and Joshua deepened the kiss. He tumbled headlong into their combined heat. Joshua’s fingers in his hair tightened. He moaned.

Andy cleared his throat and his eyes flew open. He jerked his mouth from Joshua and buried his face into Joshua’s chest, his breath coming fast. Joshua chuckled.

“You’re driving me insane,” Joshua murmured into his left ear sending a series of thrilling shivers down his spine. “Go before I lose the strength to let you run.”

Alexi got up reluctantly and headed into the live room dazed. The pressurized door closed after him and as he sat at the piano his body vibrated with excitement. He touched his lips gently.

He wanted to abandon all caution and allow himself the luxury of kissing Joshua. Be with him somewhere private where they could do more than kiss. He smiled wider as his fingers dropped to the piano keys. George stood at her stand, her violin braced on her shoulders as she read the music sheets Lily had laid out for her.

It was just after midnight. He sat in a studio about to lay down the final version of a film score to be used in a major motion picture a major plus for his music career. His heart pounded in his chest as he suddenly realized his excitement had nothing to do with the music but with the man waiting for him in the control room.

*****

Joshua sat beside Andy his eyes glued on Alexi as he sat at the piano. George stretched her arms over her head her violin in hand, obviously trying to wake up. Joshua’s gaze returned to Alexi who sat reading his notes intently.

“This might be it, but with Alexi it’s hard to tell. I could have sworn he had it a week ago.” Andy informed him. “If it is, we’re in for two days off.”

Two days off, Joshua filed the tit bit away. He planned on taking advantage of those two days with Alexi. Alexi did a small warm up on the piano the short melody fast as slender fingers raced over the keys. George adjusted the sheet music on her stand.

Andy counted them down, and Alexi began to play the full score from the top. He started slow, caressing the keys, coaxing the piano to life. Alexi’s melody was graceful, liquid like flowing water. George joined in with her violin her melody forcing a magnetic coupling. Passionate, fast, powerful, it blended in with Alexi’s elegant piano dance.

Alexi closed his eyes as he played. Joshua wondered if he was thinking about their kiss a minute ago. Or maybe their kiss yesterday on the live room floor, it could even be all the kisses they’d shared before. His heart pounded to the pace of the heated music filling the room. It resonated with their simple, yet complex relationship, how much he wanted Alexi to think about him. He needed Alexi to want him.

Lily appeared at his left elbow and handed him a mug of coffee. He smiled his thanks as she raised her brow at Andy. “Tell me this is the end.”

Andy knocked on the wooden counter and she sighed. Joshua frowned at her reaction.

“Is there a deadline?” he asked.

“The director is making noises. Alexi’s constant rewrites are causing stress for the orchestrator. We’re all hoping Alexi finishes writing the original score. Orchestration will be a breeze.” Lily sighed again, her gaze fixed on Alexi as she listened to the music. “His composition is complex, layered. He’s packing a punch with this one.”

“It reminds me of a storm how the wind and the rain fight each other, pushing and pulling, soft then hard. I’d love to hear an orchestra play it.”

“You will.” Lily nudged his elbow. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asked unaware of having done anything that needed thanking.

“You don’t know?” Lily frowned at him when he stared at her clueless.

She rolled her eyes feigning exasperation. “You are electric blue. The manna from heaven that makes music flow, he didn’t sleep a wink the last two nights getting this done. I don’t know what you did to him after the evening at the park. He hasn’t stopped writing since.”

Joshua couldn’t help the wide smile remembering the words scrolled on sheet music. Alexi pulling them out of his hands with a flushed face, so that’s what electric blue meant. He pushed away his mug of coffee.

His heart filled with elation at the idea of Alexi thinking about him while he wrote his music. Each note, a love letter to him, sliding over his skin like a white silver thread, tying him, binding him to Alex. He stood up and moved to the windows to stare at Alexi playing.

The piano paused, allowing the violin to reign over the melody. Alexi glanced up and their eyes met as full bodied trills filled with passion, hot, wild, Joshua held his breath as it peaked and the piano joined in. Alexi played from memory, his gaze no longer staring at the notes, but at him. Graceful piano notes melding, binding, and weaving into the violin’s ardent dance. The end came too soon with a final single note from the piano.

Joshua stood staring at Alexi. Every cell in his body wanted nothing more than to run over and hold him forever. Forever, he was turning into a sap, his sister would be proud. It didn’t change the truth.

He wanted to be with Alexi.

Possess him.

Listen to him talk about his frustration when the music refused to come. Watch him cook in his kitchen, laugh when the younger man broke into Japanese tirades in frustration. Tease him about the ipod he’d found tucked in his leather folder filled with pop music. And they hadn’t even had sex yet. He smiled.

A jumbled series of claps jerked him out of his thoughts and he turned to find the control room filled with unfamiliar people. Andy was busy pushing on buttons on the control board replaying the music. He frowned when Lily pulled open the live room door and hurried to engulf Alexi in a hug.

Confusion ensued, George and Lily hugging Alexi, jumping around in celebration. The strange people behind him turned out to be other musicians who’d been working too. They also entered the live room. He tried to get in but couldn’t. Too many people, Alexi was passed from one person to another, he couldn’t get to him.

He was ready to start punching his way to whoever had his Alexi when he suddenly appeared before him. Words were insufficient to describe at this point. He reached for Alexi and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Lily whistled and George clapped. Alexi pulled back with a wide smile.

“I was hoping it would happen when I was around.” George whistled. “It certainly makes up for the midnight wake up call.”

“Let’s celebrate.” Lily declared her words were accompanied by a general cheer. “Drinks on me, let’s go out.”

Alexi trembled in his arms, caught in the heat of the moment. Joshua sank his fingers into his brown hair and pressed a kiss on the top of Alexi’s head. He didn’t want to let him go. He didn’t want to share Alexi tonight. Alexi looked up at him. He was glad to see his thoughts reflected in brown eyes.

“I’m taking Alexi,” Joshua told Lily quietly. She glanced at Alexi. Andy and George talked animatedly to the rest of the staff as they planned the impromptu party.

Lily met Alexi’s bright brown eyes and raised an eyebrow in question.

“I’ll go with Josh.” Alexi told Lily with a firm tone.

Alexi pulled away from him to grab his folder of notes from the piano. Lily picked the ones George had been using and took the folder from Alexi. “Give these notes to the orchestrator.”

He captured Alexi’s right hand and held it tightly happy that Alexi was coming with him. “We’ll be at my house.”

Lily gave him a warning glance. “Not a hair out of place.”

He didn’t know about a hair out of place, he figured Lily was better of not knowing what he wanted to do with Alexi.

“Lily,” Alexi gasped at her warning. “I don’t need a mother.”

“You get it anyway.” She gave Alexi a meaningful glance that seemed to subdue Alexi’s irritation with her warning. He wondered what it meant. Before he could ask what Lily was so concerned about, Alexi led him out of the live room and the studio.

He held Alexi’s hand tightly through the fast ride to his house. He didn’t let go until they were inside his house. He’d left the lights in the hall on so they weren’t in the dark. He locked the door and turned to find Alexi yawning into the sleeve of his white sweater.

“I can’t believe I’m finished,” Alexi said in to the silence that followed.

He looked like a man who’d been up all night. Wrapped in his thick white sweater that was over a white t-shirt and white slacks, there were dark shadows under his eyes. He needed rest. Alexi looked around the small hall before he glanced at him with a pout.

“You dragged me here to stand there and stare at me?”

Joshua chuckled at the disappointed pout he received. He pushed off the door and closed the distance between them pulling Alexi into his arms.

“Congratulations, Alexi,” he murmured, pressing a kiss on Alexi’s jaw.

Alexi wrapped his arms around his waist. A shiver raced up his spine at the touch. He leaned down and buried his nose into Alexi’s neck pressing a kiss on the curve of his neck.

His hands moved over Alexi’s back a slow caress that slid down to the curve of Alexi’s ass. Alexi inhaled sharply, pressing closer to him. He lifted his head to capture Alexi’s parted lips in a heated kiss, memorizing the taste of him. Lust spiked through his senses when Alexi moaned and wrapped arms around his neck.

He deepened their kiss feeding on the sweetness of Alexi’s mouth. He lifted Alexi and turned to pin him against the wall, trapping him as he worked on igniting Alexi’s need.

“Josh.” Alexi’s moan had him biting gently at Alexi’s soft full bottom lip.

Heat coursed through his body, lancing to his aching erection. He shifted Alexi fully into his arms, and moaned in approval when Alexi wrapped his legs around his waist. He sucked on the sensitive spot he’d just bitten on Alexi’s neck leaving a mark.

Alexi squirmed prompting another groan from him. He carried Alexi toward his bedroom, his progress slow as Alexi licked at his lips, trailing teasing kisses along his jaw to his ear. He shuddered when Alexi run a soft tongue around his earlobe, settling in to gently suck on his left earlobe. His jeans chafed against his erection as he entered his bedroom stopping a few feet from the king sized bed.

****

Joshua carried him to the bedroom; put him on his feet by the large bed. He started undressing him, Joshua’s hands and mouth caressing as though paying homage, every touch of lips or fingers sending fresh exquisite sensations through his body. His own hands trembled, fumbled at jean buttons, strayed from them to burrow and touch Joshua’s back, feel the firmness of his flesh under his red t-shirt.

At last their clothing was in heaps and tangles on the carpeted floor. Joshua held him, bent his head to kiss his nipples, tongue flicking at the hard nubs, they responded threatening to burst themselves. He moaned as Joshua took one of his nipples between his lips. He reached for Joshua’s erection, held the long hard length tightly, and ran his thumb gently over the swollen head.

Joshua lifted him bodily, mouth still at his right nipple carried him the two steps to the bed, and lowered them both down on it. They stroked, caressed, kissed with all the bedroom lights burning, their eyes open. Their senses demanding they learn every line, plane, contour, taste of each other’s bodies. He shuddered from spasm of sensation as Joshua continued to arouse him with kisses trailing down his stomach to his hard cock. His thighs parted, giving Joshua access and he arched his back in a silent moan when Joshua took him into his mouth, and sucked on him.

Fingers bunched in the silky sheets, he clung to sanity as Joshua worked on taking it away, relentlessly driving him to the edge. His focus reduced to Joshua and that wicked tongue tapping on him, teasing a spot right under his sensitive head. The sensations driving him to the edge, he was ready to explode.

Joshua sucked on him, bathing him with hot saliva, he screamed, only to lose that push needed to take him over when Joshua pulled away.

His eyes flew open and he glanced down to find Joshua smiling. “Do something,” he demanded, his hips unable to stay still. He wanted to come right now. He moved to take his aching cock in his hand but Joshua stopped him. Those azure eyes were forbidding as Joshua came up, pushing his hands up to the head board above him.

He closed his eyes when Joshua gave him his full weight, his thighs parted, his cock grinding against Joshua’s. A soft brush of hot lips on his had him opening his eyes to look into those amazing eyes. Joshua grinded against him and he groaned his fingers curling into fists in Joshua’s tight grip. He moved his hips up to meet Joshua’s slow grind, feeling like he might implode. He was so hard; he wanted to come so much.

“Josh, please,” he begged in a heated whisper, his lips against Joshua’s teasing ones.

“Please what?” Joshua asked softly. “Tell me, Alexi.”

“I need you, please…” Joshua reached between them with one hand and stroked his cock nipping hotly at the curve of his neck. Alexi arched into the caress and begged. “Please…”

Joshua’s hand let go of his and he reached for the bedside table. Alexi watched him pull the drawer open. Joshua pulled out a bottle of lube and a pack of condoms that he spilled on the bed. Alexi smiled glad to see he wasn’t the only in a hurry. He picked up one of the silver packets and ripped it with his teeth. Joshua knelt on the bed and he sat up to slide the condom on Joshua’s hardness. He looked into those blue eyes as he slid his hand down slowly covering the hard cock with the condom.

Once he was done, he pressed a kiss on the tip, and lay back on the pillows. Joshua coated his cock with lube and threw the bottle on the edge of the bed. He leaned over him and guided the tip of his erection to his puckered opening.

Alexi closed his eyes as he tried to relax. Joshua pushed into him slowly, firmly, relentless, when the head slipped in, he clung to the sheets at the fullness. He bit his lip as Joshua eased his way in, moving slow. He worked on relaxing his tight muscles. It had been a long time, and the waves of pain as Joshua stretched him open were new and foreign, they bordered on pleasure that had him breathing out slowly. Joshua didn’t stop his gentle invasion until his long hard erection was fully inside Alexi.

Joshua stilled, leaning over him, they met in a deep kiss. He moved his hips slightly, his channel clinging to Joshua’s fullness, wanting more, needing Joshua to move. His hands slid over Joshua’s arms, he moved against Joshua urging him to move. His fingers slid down to run over Joshua’s hips.

Joshua pulled back slowly, and surged in sliding over his prostate. Blinding lights exploded behind his eyes and he stiffened, his fingers digging into Joshua’s hips. Joshua pulled out finding that spot again, stroking it over and over, and over, he trembled with increasing tension. Fire raged through him, his breathing reduced to gasps and labored breaths. Joshua kept up his pleasure assault until he sobbed in blinding ecstasy. His hands came up to pull Joshua’s lips into a kiss that had him rocking his hips into Joshua surging strokes. Their pace increased, Joshua sunk deeper into him until they both came hard.

After a few moments, Joshua moved to slide off him, but Alexi wouldn’t have it. He clung to Joshua not ready to give up their closeness. He wanted to wake up feeling Joshua inside him. Joshua wrapped an arm around his shoulder and rolled them to the side. Alexi pressed closer, his thigh high on Joshua’s waist as he closed his eyes, inhaling deep their mingled scent. He drifted into sleep with Joshua holding him tight.

Hello, hello, how long has this one taken! **ducking head down for late posting** I apologize, there's no good excuse.
Anyway, a lot happens in this chapter, J & A make a big step, I'm curious to know what your thoughts are after reading this chapter. So, spill the beans in the reviews alright. Surprise, you get two chapters today, so read on to chapter 14.
2013 lilansui (suilanlee)
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey sui, every word of this chapter was full of romance. I don't know why but i was blushing like an idiot throughout the chapter. I read it twice and really enjoyed it. Loved it. Great chapter sui...moving to the next one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2012 02:12 PM, Conner said:
Excellent chapter! Super job on the love scene - very sensual. :wub:
Thanks Conner!! Truthfully was a bit nervous about that. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2012 10:58 AM, sacredlove said:
Hey sui, every word of this chapter was full of romance. I don't know why but i was blushing like an idiot throughout the chapter. I read it twice and really enjoyed it. Loved it. Great chapter sui...moving to the next one.
Sacred, so a flower for every time you make my day. You're going to have a full garden soon. Hehe. Glad you loved it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sui, This was wonderful! I am glad Josh and Alexi finally let there love be physical. For some reason I have started picturing Josh as Simon Baker. Don't know why I am seeing him that way but I am rather enjoying it.

I was really excited to see this chapter post. I enjoy this story. I can't wait to see what happens next... Pops over to next chapter. YAY!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2012 03:48 AM, Carrie76 said:
Sui, This was wonderful! I am glad Josh and Alexi finally let there love be physical. For some reason I have started picturing Josh as Simon Baker. Don't know why I am seeing him that way but I am rather enjoying it.

I was really excited to see this chapter post. I enjoy this story. I can't wait to see what happens next... Pops over to next chapter. YAY!!!!

I love Simon Baker, watch the mentalist all the time. ^_^ Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, glad I went on and read this before heading home from work. This was a hot chapter!!LOL. GReat writing girl!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/20/2012 09:22 AM, joann414 said:
Wow, glad I went on and read this before heading home from work. This was a hot chapter!!LOL. GReat writing girl!
Ooh, i'm so glad you loved it :) Thanks JoAnn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/20/2012 09:09 AM, Stephen said:
They finally did it! About time too. And a brilliant bedroom scene, -so hot.
Thanks Stephen :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Holy crap, I loved this chapter!!! I can only hope that Adrian doesn't come back and throw a wrench into the picture!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/25/2014 04:32 PM, Gene63 said:
Holy crap, I loved this chapter!!! I can only hope that Adrian doesn't come back and throw a wrench into the picture!!!
Lol, thank you for the love...:) Adrian took a hiatus..lol the muse rejected him.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..