Jump to content

Spider Webs

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Micah's ran away from home and a drunken father, kidnapping his younger brother and taking him along with for the ride. Little did he ever suspect what his actions would bring.

Copyright © 2011 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

On 07/13/2011 09:56 PM, G90814 said:
Just a note: It should be "Spider Webs".... no apostrophe needed in this case.
Your correction is noted. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
Link to comment
On 09/18/2011 04:13 PM, Lisa said:
And what's with this new reviewing system? Did GA revamp the website yet again?
Yes, they did. I think I like it. I'm not sure though. I'm still holding out opinions until everything is working properly. :)
Link to comment

Oh, Brother. I just read chapter 15, and I never read uncompleted stories. Dunno how the hell I erred here.

 

Look, I think this is the place to stop this story, actually. And I say that out of love. I've only been on GA for eight months, but I can tell you with certainty, this is the best story I have read here.

 

It truly is a great tale. Heartwarming. Heartbreaking. Loving. Protecting. Resisting. Fighting. Surviving. Growing. Wanting. Needing. Loving. Loving. Missing. Seflessness.

 

OK, so there is a tad of the saccharine mixed in there. But it is only a tad, and every story needs a bit of that. So saccharine is a pejorative term for something that needs to be there.

 

However, you are in danger of falling into tired tropes with the will and the truck. I really wish you would stop here and allow this story the everlasting beauty it already has. Don't tarnish it by overpolishing it. It is perfect as it is.

 

Please please please leave it alone now. It's beautiful and perfect and excellent and finished.

  • Angry 1
Link to comment

I would argue against Dannsar's pleas to stop the story where it is now. At least one more chapter tying up some loose ends. I have enough faith in you and your editors to avoid too many tropes. I understand how busy you are with school (I'm hoping that we get an update this winter break in between semesters) but know that whatever you choose your readers will support you. If you do end Spider Webs I hope you decide to write another story.

Link to comment

I've been here since February of '16, and this is one of the first stories I read here on GA. I'd love to see more from you. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

lynx what happend to you .  we need more spider web  and others .loved the story so far looking for an update thanks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..