Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,941 Words
  • 5,110 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crave - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 

“Is that him?” Tommy whispered, conspiratorially.

Merrick looked up. Sure enough, there he was … Jenson. He was even more handsome than in Merrick’s dreams, which had become increasingly more graphic in the last couple of years. He watched as Jenson moved from group to group. He was wearing a suit today, instead of his usual black pants, boots, and long black jacket, which Merrick knew could hide a variety of weapons. The suit was likely worn in deference to the fact this was a diplomatic function being held by the President of the Earth Alliance Council. According to Merrick’s father, the Council was hosting a contingent of Heltarians. The Earth and Vampire governments were hoping to negotiate a joint venture with them to develop an uninhabited planet in the Heltar system. From what he had overheard, the negotiations seemed to have been successful.

He watched as Jenson walked up to the Heltarian group. The suit accentuated his muscular back and shoulders, and although the suit jacket partially hid it from view, Merrick was aware it hid an amazing ass. Over the last couple of years he had spent a lot of time sneaking peaks at it whenever Jenson had his back turned. A Heltarian female stood immediately, and turned her attention to the handsome male. As he watched Jenson laugh at something the female said, a hand waved in front of his face.

“Merrick?” Tommy huffed in irritation. “I guess it’s him then?”

Merrick turned his head and saw Tommy smirk before taking a sip of his punch.

“Yeah, that’s Jenson Shey. I’m surprised you haven’t met him, with your dad being the vampire ambassador to Earth.”

“I’m away at school a lot,” Tommy shrugged a shoulder. “Whenever he’s been on Earth, I’m usually gone.”

Merrick nodded distractedly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a tall, lean Heltarian join Jenson’s group. The male flashed a brilliant smile and stood much closer to Jenson than really necessary. The female placed her hand on Jenson’s sleeve, giggling about something he said. The vampire certainly appeared to be popular with the visitors.

Suddenly Jenson looked up, and his deep blue gaze met Merrick’s hazel one. A smile lit the vampire’s face as he gave the young man a wink. Merrick felt a flutter in his stomach, and his cock twitched in his suit pants. He was sure there was a goofy grin on his face. God, if the man could get this reaction from him with just a look, what would happen if he touched him? Jenson looked like he was about to excuse himself from the Heltarians when the male touched his arm, asking him another question.

An announcement that dinner was being served drew the young man's focus away from the group. He stood, thankful for the length of his jacket, and followed Tommy and the other guests into the dining hall. Taking a seat beside Tommy, he noticed the Heltarian take the chair beside Jenson, a few seats down the table.

Merrick felt guilty for focusing so much attention on the vampire, and made an effort to turn his full attention onto Tommy. The friends talked and laughed, catching up on what they had missed in the last year. Sure, they messaged one other, but it wasn’t the same as a face to face conversation. Tommy told him he was doing well in school, but it was tough being the only vampire in his grade, and Merrick told Tommy about his acceptance to the EAS Training Academy. He had great admiration for the military, and the agents responsible for the security of government leaders, ambassadors, and senators he had met, including those employed by his father. His parents had been very proud when he'd been accepted to Earth’s most elite government security training academy. The four years he would be in the academy would be the longest he had ever been away from his parents, but he was excited to start in a few months.

After dinner, Tommy and Merrick went out to the veranda to stretch their legs and enjoy the late summer night. It was still warm, and a light breeze brought the scent of fresh mown grass and late summer blooms along with it. The young men knew the adults were going to be discussing the new terraforming mission, and although Merrick wouldn’t have minded listening to the discussion, Tommy really wasn’t interested. They had just decided to see if they could use the blastball table to play a quick game when Merrick heard a sultry laugh coming from the direction of the pond located near the rear of the property. Coming out of the shadows were Jenson and the Heltarian male. The male had his arms wound around Jenson’s left one, and seemed to be snuggled tightly to the vampire’s side. Merrick felt a pang in his chest. Jealousy, he realized. He wanted to be that overly friendly Heltarian.

He didn’t think Jenson noticed them as he and Tommy went inside. After a word with the President’s secretary, they were led to a large room which housed a top-of-the-line blastball table, as well as several types of holo games. The games room had been built for the use of the President’s teenage children, as well as any guests of the family. They played a few games, but Merrick’s mind frequently wandered back to Jenson. He knew, being 18, the vampire would never view him in a romantic way, but it still hurt to see him with someone else. Jenson hadn’t even come to talk to him yet, which was unusual.

“Come one Mer, get your head out of your ass,” Tommy teased as he hit the last target, winning the game.

“Yeah, yeah,” Merrick laughed. He knew his head wasn’t in the game at all.

After losing two games and barely winning the third, he was almost relieved when Tommy’s parents commed to say they were ready to leave. The boys said their goodbyes with a promise that Merrick would let Tommy know when he arrived at the academy, which was close to the school Tommy would be attending.

Merrick decided to try and find his dad. He wouldn’t mind listening to some of the plans for the development of the new planet. Exiting the room, he ran into a tall brick wall and felt a pair of large, strong hands wrap around his biceps.

“Sorry, I …” he looked up in the middle of his apology and lost his breath. Jenson.

“Merrick, are you ok?” Worry furrowed the bigger male’s brow. The vampire’s hands ran down his arms, and then up to his shoulders, as if searching for injury. The innocent touch sent a thrill through Merrick.

“I’m … I ….” He cleared his throat. “Yeah, I’m ok.”

“I was looking for you. Mr. Petrović said he took you to the games room.”

Merrick nodded. “Yeah, Tommy was bored and wanted to play a game of blastball.”

Jenson’s lip twitched. “And who won?”

“Tommy beat me two games to one.” Merrick blushed. He knew, without any false modesty, he should have beaten Tommy easily. Out of sheer boredom while living on ships, he had trained for years, honing his reflexes and his speed. Unfortunately, he was distracted, and the cause of his distraction was now standing in front of him.

“Where’s your friend?” Jenson asked, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

“He went home. Where’s yours?” Merrick said without thinking. Damn … why did he say that?

Jenson’s eyebrow rose as he looked at him. “My … friend?”

Merrick felt a flutter in his belly again. He cleared his throat, embarrassed by his question. It really wasn’t any of his business.

“Umm …the Heltarian male you sat with at dinner.” He decided not to mention seeing them outside. Why embarrass Jenson if he had been returning from a hook-up?

“With the rest of his contingent, I’d assume.” Jenson shrugged.

Merrick leaned back against the wall. "So, you came to look for me? We haven't had any chance to talk since I arrived," Merrick said as he looked away. "I was worried we wouldn't get a chance to see each other before you left." He turned his head back and looked up. Jenson’s affectionate gaze made him feel warm inside.

“I will always make time for you, Merrick.”

Was it his imagination or did Jenson smell really good today? He inhaled … what was that amazing scent? How had he never noticed this before? Without thinking he leaned closer, turning his head so his nose rubbed along Jenson’s arm.

“Merrick, are you all right?”

“You smell really good.”

Damnit, what had gotten into him? With a start he realized he was hard ... and really horny.

“Merrick?” Jenson put his hands on Merrick’s shoulders, leaning down to peer into the young man’s eyes. “Your pupils are dilated. Are you feeling ok?”

Merrick stared into those blue eyes … that handsome face. The hands on his shoulders burned through the fabric of his jacket to his skin. He felt hot and flushed. His body ached. God, he wanted this man. Why couldn’t he have him? Jenson loved him, he knew he did.

Without warning Merrick surged forward, crashing his mouth into Jenson’s, molding their bodies together. Jenson froze, his mouth opening in surprise. Merrick took advantage of the unintended invitation and got his first taste of the vampire as he stroked his tongue inside the older man's mouth. His cock hardened painfully and started to leak in his too-tight pants. With a low noise that sounded like a growl, Jenson kissed him back, his tongue licking and tasting. Merrick felt the tip of Jenson’s fangs as they descended and a shiver ran down his spine. He wanted to feel those fangs on his neck, inside of him. He could feel the vampire’s hardening cock pressing into his stomach as the hands on his shoulders tighten almost painfully. Suddenly, with a gasp, the vampire jumped back. Merrick protested the loss of contact, reaching for Jenson again.

“Merrick, stop this!” Jenson’s steely grip held him back. “What are you doing?”

Merrick panted, trying to catch his breath. He looked into those beautiful eyes .. eyes which now glittered black. He heard vampires’ eyes shifted with lust as well as hunger. Through the years, he had seen those eyes in hunger, but never like this. Jenson looked hungry, but not for food.

“Please Jenson, I … need …,” his voice was low, husky. It sounded desperate to his own ears.

“Fuck,” the big man muttered, closing his eyes and pulling further away from his confused young friend. “That damned Heltarian.”

With the added distance, Merrick‘s lust started to fade and shame took its place. What had he done?

“Oh God, J. I ....” He swallowed hard, stepping out of his friend’s grasp. “I’m so sorry … I don’t know why ...."

The look of sympathy in Jenson’s eyes made Merrick’s mortification complete. He had just thrown himself at someone who had been his friend for as long as he could remember; someone he had wanted since he knew what sex was … and he had been pushed away. Shit.

“I should go,” he mumbled, his face burning with shame. He turned and walked quickly down the corridor.

“Merrick?” He heard the vampire call as he walked into the dining room. “It wasn’t your fault. The scent ...."

Merrick didn’t hear anything else as the door slid shut behind him.

 

<><><>

 

Merrick’s eyes opened. Damn, what a dream. He still remembered that evening like it was yesterday. At the time, he had been mortified by what had happened, but Jenson had found him, to tell him it wasn’t his fault. The vampire explained how the Heltarian had been making his interest well known for the entire night. According to Jenson, nothing had happened between them, but the species emitted a scent when aroused, which acted like a drug in the system. The scent must have still been on his clothing when he went to find Merrick, causing the unexpected reaction. He surmised the scent must have a more powerful effect on teenagers, since their hormones were still in a state of flux. Merrick didn’t have the courage to admit he’d wanted the big vampire for years, and the Heltarian’s scent only provided the lack of inhibition he needed to go after what he wanted.

Merrick wished things had gone further, but he knew Jenson, with his strong sense of duty and honour, would never have allowed it. Those memories and his imagination, still fueled many of Merrick’s fantasies over the years, even now, 10 years later.

He wished he had time to re-visit some of those fantasies, but they should be approaching Anglia soon and he needed to get dressed. His shower was quick and functional and within 15 minutes he had his uniform on. Slipping on his boots, he headed to his parent's suite. It had been a fairly uneventful trip and now, two weeks later, they were finally here.

Half way to his parents’ accommodations, he heard a voice call to him from behind. He turned to see his second in command, Kalen Sota, walking up the corridor with the ship’s head of security, Commander Tei Barnaby at his side. Tei was a big man, a few inches taller than his own 6’3”, and built like a fighter. Merrick knew from experience, wet and slippery in the shower kind of experience, just how strong Tei was. They had hooked up a couple of times over the years, but it had never been more than a no-strings fuck for either of them. From the look Tei was giving him, the man was hoping for a repeat performance. That was not going to happen. The sex had been great, but he did not mix business with pleasure, and right now he was on duty, and would be until his parents were settled and secure in their new home.

“What can I do for you, Kalen?” He turned and nodded to the bigger man, “Commander Barnaby?”

“I was discussing training programs with Tei … Commander Barnaby. He was hoping to have some of his staff train with Talin during their layover on Anglia.” Kalen looked between Tei and Merrick.

“We don’t have any Anphilians aboard, but I wouldn’t mind having a few of my men learning some underwater fighting and defense techniques.” Tei had obviously read Merrick’s body language, and dropped the leering looks.

“Speak to Talin to determine the best way to coordinate this.” Merrick nodded at the pair. “You should also talk to the vampires about location. They have several training grounds, but I don’t believe they have a water facility.”

Both men nodded and thanked Merrick before leaving to track down the Anphilian. Merrick continued on to his parents’ quarters, without any further interruption. He didn’t quite make it to the door before it slid open.

“Merrick, good you’re here.” The ambassador stepped out of the room with his wife following behind him. “I was just speaking with Lord Rutledge, and there will be a meeting of Council shortly after we arrive. We need to coordinate having your mother taken to the house, and me to Council chambers.”

Merrick thought through the change in plans quickly. “Kalen, Aanse, and Moira will accompany mother to the house, and Pietro, Talin, and I will go to the Council offices with you. Talin and Commander Barnaby are going to coordinate an underwater training session with some of the ship’s security officers, and this could give them the opportunity to scout for locations.”

The ambassador nodded and looked apologetically at his wife. “The meeting should only be for a couple of hours. I should be back by the dinner hour.”

“I told you I would be fine, Connor." She gave him a wide smile. “It will give me a chance to organize my kitchen without everyone being underfoot.”

Merrick chuckled. An ambassador’s wife she may be, but Allison Weir did not allow anyone to cook in her kitchen but her. Their years living aboard various ships meant she hadn’t been able to cook and bake as much as she liked, so she was excited to have a kitchen of her own again. She turned to Merrick, looping her arm through his.

“Have you spoken to Jenson, yet? I would love to see him again. It’s been far too long.” His mother had adored the vampire envoy since the first day the big man played hide and seek with her four year old son.

Merrick shook his head as they walked into the ship’s dining area. “I messaged him yesterday to update him on our arrival time, but he’s been off planet and may not have received it yet. I’ll be sure to pass on your invitation.”

It had been several years since Merrick had seen Jenson, not since the day of his graduation from the Academy, in fact. They kept in contact through messaging and the occasional comm call, but hadn’t managed to be on the same planet at the same time.

Merrick felt anticipation stir inside of him. Even after all of these years, he hadn’t given up on the idea of becoming more than friends with the sexy vampire, but knew it would take a hell of a lot of convincing for the stubborn male to agree. With a grin that was almost predatory, he thought of the various ways he was going to enjoy persuading Jenson he was right.

Thank you to my amazing editor, those of you who have supported this story and thank you Drew for creating a forum for your questions :blushing::
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40875-crave-by-litlover/#entry563335 
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Damn, if Jenson has blue eyes, the brown-eyed guy can't be his twin brother. There goes my theory down the drain. And for a moment I thought Merrick and Jenson were going to connect (hot !), but no. :no: I wonder if this is why Merrick had one of those Heltarians as a lover, because it reminds him of his perhaps only entanglement with Jenson.
Great chapter, LL. I enjoy getting to know Merrick and Jenson.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 01:07 AM, Timothy M. said:

Damn, if Jenson has blue eyes, the brown-eyed guy can't be his twin brother. There goes my theory down the drain. And for a moment I thought Merrick and Jenson were going to connect (hot !), but no. :no: I wonder if this is why Merrick had one of those Heltarians as a lover, because it reminds him of his perhaps only entanglement with Jenson.

Great chapter, LL. I enjoy getting to know Merrick and Jenson.

I'm really pleased you liked the scene between Merrick and Jenson. I was a little nervous about it. :*) I enjoy writing about the two, especially the flashbacks, so I'm happy you are enjoying getting to know them too.

 

Thank you for your support and your review Tim. I appreciate it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yay!!! I woke up to a new chapter!!! :D

 

Okay, when Merrick jumped J, I thought "Damn, were is his courage coming from?" Then I remembered the heltarian, so it must have been the scent that lowered Merrick's inhibitions. Of course, I wasn't focused on that, my attention was more on how HOT it was :blushing: Damn! When J kissed him back, I was like "Yes! He likes Merrick!!! :D " and I was sure they would well... ;)
But no :no: J had to pull back. In Merrick's shoes, I'd been frustrated to no end <_<:gikkle: But I am glad that J was able to explain about the heltarian's scent and as a result ease Merrick's mortification.

 

Now, they are about to meet again, and I am looking forward to seeing what Merrick does to get the sexy vampire ;) Sure, J may put up a fight, but that kiss ten years ago meant something -_- Okay, I think I just "fangirled" this entire review :rolleyes:
The last thing I want to say is, Thank you, Lit for another amazing chapter :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

And the anticipation builds. I love how we learn so much by way of the memories. Merrick's eighteen-year-old memory was a hot and powerful one... something he has held on to... and I'm pretty sure Jensen has done the same. It feels like the universe isn't big enough to erase their connection. Both men have been biding their time. Such a romantic notion, and what I expected from you. Thanks for that. The writing is clean and crisp, and the story moves steadily forward... very enticing... cheers, my friend... Gary.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 02:17 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Yay!!! I woke up to a new chapter!!! :D

 

Okay, when Merrick jumped J, I thought "Damn, were is his courage coming from?" Then I remembered the heltarian, so it must have been the scent that lowered Merrick's inhibitions. Of course, I wasn't focused on that, my attention was more on how HOT it was :blushing: Damn! When J kissed him back, I was like "Yes! He likes Merrick!!! :D " and I was sure they would well... ;)

But no :no: J had to pull back. In Merrick's shoes, I'd been frustrated to no end <_<:gikkle: But I am glad that J was able to explain about the heltarian's scent and as a result ease Merrick's mortification.

 

Now, they are about to meet again, and I am looking forward to seeing what Merrick does to get the sexy vampire ;) Sure, J may put up a fight, but that kiss ten years ago meant something -_- Okay, I think I just "fangirled" this entire review :rolleyes:

The last thing I want to say is, Thank you, Lit for another amazing chapter :hug:

You have no idea how much I LOVE that you "fangirled" over this chapter. I was pretty nervous about it and I am relieved that people seem to like the scene. I have a feeling Merrick is going to come up with lots of creative ways to "convince" Jenson. ;)

 

Thank you for the great review and your support, Drew. I really appreciate it :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

The flashback to Merrick at eighteen was priceless. The vision of his inhibitions removed by the effect of that scent was powerful. It's clear that both of them have a strong connection with each other and I look forward to see how Merrick plans to shift Jenson from friend to lover. The Heltarian’s are missing one heck of a marketing opportunity if they aren't selling that scent. Great chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 02:30 AM, Headstall said:

And the anticipation builds. I love how we learn so much by way of the memories. Merrick's eighteen-year-old memory was a hot and powerful one... something he has held on to... and I'm pretty sure Jensen has done the same. It feels like the universe isn't big enough to erase their connection. Both men have been biding their time. Such a romantic notion, and what I expected from you. Thanks for that. The writing is clean and crisp, and the story moves steadily forward... very enticing... cheers, my friend... Gary.

Thank you, Gary. :*) I love: "It feels like the universe isn't big enough to erase their connection." It fits with how I see them too.

 

I think Merrick being able to show how he felt about Jenson was very powerful for him. I hope you enjoy the rest of their story.

 

Thank you for your unwavering support and for the great review. I really appreciate it. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Jensen is a true diplomat finding an 'innocent' excuse to explain away the incidence ... and the attraction ... And M really waited for 10 years ... his a determined man then ... can you send him over?
Eagerly awaiting the reunion; wondering who is going to turn out to be top dog ;-).

Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 03:33 AM, drpaladin said:

The flashback to Merrick at eighteen was priceless. The vision of his inhibitions removed by the effect of that scent was powerful. It's clear that both of them have a strong connection with each other and I look forward to see how Merrick plans to shift Jenson from friend to lover. The Heltarian’s are missing one heck of a marketing opportunity if they aren't selling that scent. Great chapter.

I think the Heltarians could bottle that scent and sell it like extasy. lol

I'm pleased you like the scene with 18 year old Merrick. He's been harbouring a crush for years and having his inhibitions gone would have been very powerful for him.

 

Thank you for your review. I appreciate it :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 05:17 AM, JohnAR said:

Jensen is a true diplomat finding an 'innocent' excuse to explain away the incidence ... and the attraction ... And M really waited for 10 years ... his a determined man then ... can you send him over?

Eagerly awaiting the reunion; wondering who is going to turn out to be top dog ;-).

Oh Merrick didn't live the life of a monk for 10 years, but knowing he is going to be in close proximity with Jenson again makes going after what he wants very tempting.

 

Jenson is a true diplomat, although I don't think he was only trying to explain away Merrick's reaction ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support. I really do appreciate it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Merrick jumping Jenson was pretty hot. It took me a minute to remember the Heltarians and their scent, but I can see that being a little like "liquid courage". Either way, Merrick knows he can turn Jenson on. ;)

 

Looking forward to the reunion.

Link to comment

Great chapter. The pacing is increasing the excitement of what's to come, meanwhile we get to know and care more about the characters an their lives.
Loved teenaged Merrick.. The scent is the handy reason Jenson gave for Merrick acting on his feelings, but hmm, what was his excuse. His response to that kiss made for quite a hot moment between the two.
It will be facinating to see all the ways Merrick goes about persuading our lovely vampire, before he gives in..

Link to comment
On 10/17/2015 05:59 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Merrick jumping Jenson was pretty hot. It took me a minute to remember the Heltarians and their scent, but I can see that being a little like "liquid courage". Either way, Merrick knows he can turn Jenson on. ;)

 

Looking forward to the reunion.

Thank you Eagle :*) I'm very happy you liked the chapter. I think the scent did give Merrick that nudge he needed.

 

Thank you for the review and your support. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2015 06:27 AM, Defiance19 said:

Great chapter. The pacing is increasing the excitement of what's to come, meanwhile we get to know and care more about the characters an their lives.

Loved teenaged Merrick.. The scent is the handy reason Jenson gave for Merrick acting on his feelings, but hmm, what was his excuse. His response to that kiss made for quite a hot moment between the two.

It will be facinating to see all the ways Merrick goes about persuading our lovely vampire, before he gives in..

Thank you Def:) That is the question isn't it? The scent could explain Merrick's reaction ... but what about Jenson's?

 

thank you for your review and your support :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I'm finally getting caught up on this story. I can feel the connection between these two, even though they haven't seen each other in so long. I'm looking forward to what happens when they meet again. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/26/2015 12:06 PM, Valkyrie said:

I'm finally getting caught up on this story. I can feel the connection between these two, even though they haven't seen each other in so long. I'm looking forward to what happens when they meet again. :)

Thank you, Val! The connection between these two men is important to me. I'm happy you are enjoying watching it develop too.

 

Thank you for your review :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/27/2015 11:02 PM, Bucket1 said:

So they both dream of each other? Interesting :)

Must move on - another chapter awaits

It would seem that neither man can stop thinking of the other. I hope their meeting will live up to both of their expectations (and yours) Thank you for the review and the support :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Okay then, things are warming up in a good way. A reunion will be fun! I hope! You have a knack for this story telling thing! And great timing and that's important.

 

tim

Link to comment
On 11/01/2015 01:24 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Okay then, things are warming up in a good way. A reunion will be fun! I hope! You have a knack for this story telling thing! And great timing and that's important.

 

tim

Thank you, Tim :*)

Things are warming up between these two. We'll see where it eventually takes them :)

Thank you for your review and your support. I appreciate it :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..