Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,889 Words
  • 4,573 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crave - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter 5

 

Jenson walked into the compound’s common room, immediately finding Audra leaning against the back of a chair, flirting with one of the guards. Judging from the man’s smitten gaze, she was doing a great job. Jenson shook his head and chuckled to himself. She was good. When she looked up, her smile faded immediately. He must look worse than he thought.

Leaving the bewildered guard behind, she walked up and took Jenson’s hands in hers, pulling him towards an empty cluster of chairs on the far side of the room, and gesturing for him to sit.

“What happened?” She asked, kneeling in front of him.

“He attacked another orderly,” Jenson whispered, feeling his eyes burn.

Audra inhaled sharply. “Jens, you have to stop….”

“Audra, enough.” Jenson snapped. “It’s been a long day and I’m exhausted. I am NOT going to debate this with you.”

“I’m just worried,” she said softly, placing her hand on his leg. “How long are you going to punish yourself? You were just a kid.”

“I was 27, Audra, hardly a child.” His voice cracked. Memories flooded him: the screams and the anguished eyes that bored into his soul. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Please, Audra… just drop it, ok?”

He placed his large hand on top of her much smaller one. “I’ll be all right soon. I always am.” He offered her a tentative smile.

Audra stared at him for several long moments before sighing and rising to her feet. She offered him a hand. “Come on, father is expecting us.”

The trip to their father’s quarters was quick, since he lived in one of the compound’s suites. The siblings didn’t speak as they walked. Jenson saw Audra look at him out of the corner of her eye several times, but she stayed mercifully quiet.

“It’s good to see you both,” their father smiled, and gave them each a hug before leading them to the sitting area.

“Why were you so adamant about seeing us before the Council meeting?” Audra asked as she took a seat on one of the overstuffed couches.

Jenson watched his father fidget and pace in front of them. He was clearly excited about something. Jenson suppressed a smile. It was good to see his father excited about something. He had been so serious since his wife’s death over a decade ago.

“Jenson… Audra, as you know, I’ve been leading the negotiations with the Alecteran government to give humans and vampires the right to colonize the third planet in their system. The negotiations have gone very well. Jenson, Lord Rutledge has requested you go to the planet with the lead team,” he looked at his son.

Jenson nodded. “When would they like me to leave?”

“The team should be ready within the next couple of weeks.” The elder vampire turned to Audra. “Since you have the most experienced crew, Council would like your ship to transport them to the planet.”

Audra nodded. “Of course.”

Jenson could see her mind working, planning what would be needed for the trip. They discussed the logistics of their mission, and which vampires would likely be chosen for this important operation. They were to land on the planet to run tests, and scout for acceptable locations for the first colonists. His father speculated they would be away for at least a month.

After their discussion, Audra hugged her father and brother, and left to speak to her second officer. Jenson decided to walk his father to the Council chambers. They discussed some of the potential dangers of the planet as they made their way through the halls. There were a few large predators, but the senior Shey didn’t believe they would pose any danger. The main issue would be potentially hostile “purists” from Alectera. There was a particularly vocal group that protested outsiders living anywhere in their system. The Alecteran government assured the Council the protesters would be dealt with, and would not pose a problem for the vampires or humans looking to resettle.

After obtaining a promise that he would receive a copy of any information the Council had about the local government and system, Jenson left his father at the door to the Council chambers. He walked to his office to finish his reports and mission briefings, knowing he was really only delaying going back home.

The reports took several hours. He didn’t realize how long he sat hunched over his monitor until his back started to protest. He stood and stretched his arms over his head, feeling his spine pop. He decided he had delayed long enough. It was time to head home. After messaging his reports to Lord Rutledge and the senior members of Council, he left his office.

He stepped into the common room, and he saw a familiar figure walk through the far doors… Merrick. He looked even taller than Jenson remembered, but it had been six years since they had seen each other. His hair was still short, buzzed close to his skull. The hair, the black security uniform, and weapons strapped to his body, gave Merrick a dangerous air that Jenson had difficulty reconciling with the boy he knew. Merrick had always been a lovely child, and now he had grown into a very handsome man. The vampire felt a stirring in his chest that quickly traveled south to his cock as he watched Merrick’s muscles bunch and move in his snug uniform shirt. The lust disturbed him. He shouldn’t be feeling this way. This was Merrick. His Merrick. The boy… the young man he loved like a little brother. He didn’t know what to do with the decidedly unbrotherly attraction he was feeling.

As Merrick walked towards the buffet table laden with food for the non-vampire visitors and Council members, Jenson finally noticed the man’s companions. An Anphilian with light green skin and large black eyes was on his right, while a tall, muscular human male flanked him on the left. The Anphilian was animated about something, waving his arms around excitedly as he spoke. Jenson watched Merrick laugh, and pat the shorter male on the shoulder. The male’s face darkened in a blush as he looked down at the floor. The taller man nodded and smiled at both Merrick and the Anphilian.

When they reached the buffet, the men loaded their plates, and turned to find seats in the busy room. Jenson noticed the tall man placing a hand on the small of Merrick’s back, guiding him to an open table. Jenson felt jealousy flash through him like a bolt of electricity. What the fuck? Why was he jealous? Jenson chastised himself. He had no right to be jealous. He should be happy his friend had found someone. Taking a deep breath he stepped into the room. As if sensing his presence, Merrick looked up from his plate. Hazel eyes met his as recognition lit them up. A wide smile broke across the man’s face.

“Jenson!” Merrick called out as he stood, grinning from ear to ear. The human sitting beside him looked between Jenson and Merrick with a small frown before turning back to his meal.

Jenson took another steadying breath, and willed his errant dick to stop lusting after what he shouldn’t want, and could not have. He walked towards the stunning man in front of him.

“Merrick,” he smiled widely, feeling a familiar peace and happiness settle through him that he hadn’t felt in years. He had always felt drawn to this man, like he possessed his own gravitational pull. When he was only a few steps away from the table, Merrick strode forward and pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged back just as hard. The warm scent of the man invaded his senses. Merrick’s blood had always smelled like a fine wine, but now the aroma seemed even more potent, more intoxicating. Jenson’s gums ached, and his fangs threatened to drop. He closed his eyes and willed his hunger away. As he stood holding his friend, his mind went back to the last time they had been this close. The last time his control had been tested. The time when he knew he had to put some distance between them before he did something they both would regret.

 

<><><>

 

“J, you made it!”

Jenson looked up to see Merrick hurrying towards him, dodging through the crowds of families congratulating their graduates. He had changed so much in the years since he had joined the Academy. He had his hair trimmed short, in keeping with academy standards, and seemed taller and more muscular than a year ago. The biggest change in the young man was his confidence. Merrick had always been a shy child, until he was drawn out of his shell by someone he trusted. The man striding towards him today had his head held high, and walked with a confidence that was very attractive. His hazel eyes sparkled with joy as he closed in on the vampire.

“Of course I did,” he said, drawing the young man into a hug. “I wouldn’t have missed this.”

Merrick hugged him hard before stepping back with a grin. “Have you seen Mom and Dad yet?”

“No, I got here as the ceremony was starting.” He looked up and watched the older Weir’s walking towards them, beaming with pride.

“Jenson, it’s wonderful to see you again.” Mrs. Weir opened her arms for a hug.

“It’s good to see you too, Allison.” Jenson bent, accepting her hug, before turning to shake hands with her husband. “Connor.”

“We’re so pleased you could make it.” Connor Weir smiled as he put an arm around his wife’s waist. “How long are you able to stay?”

“You are coming to the party aren’t you? We haven’t really had a chance to catch up,” Merrick jumped in.

Jenson chuckled. “Yes, Merrick, I’m going to your party. I don’t have to leave until tomorrow.”

The Weirs laughed at their son’s enthusiasm. It had been a grueling four years, and now that he had graduated, he seemed to be giddy with relief. Through messaging and comm calls, Jenson knew Merrick would be working with an experienced security team for a year, before taking over for his father’s retiring Head of Security.

After chatting for a few minutes, the Weirs said their goodbyes, with a promise to see Jenson later at the graduation party they were throwing for their son. As the trio walked away, Jenson’s eyes traveled down to the young man’s ass, watching the muscles flex. Jenson felt a tingling in his groin and the tell-tale brightening of color as his eyes shifted. Shocked by his reaction, he turned away, walking quickly out the door and heading back to his hotel to change for the party… but first an ice cold shower.

After the frigid water finally dampened his inappropriate lust, he dressed in the charcoal grey pants and waistcoat, light grey shirt, and black tie that Audra had helped him pick out for the occasion. He took a quick look at himself in the mirror before admonishing himself for his vanity. With a shake of his head, Jenson left his room to meet with the hotel’s driver, who would take him to the Weir residence.

Climbing the front steps of the home, he could hear laughter inside. He was late. He placed his hand on the buzzer beside the door and waited. The Weir’s house manager stood in the threshold as the door slid open.

“Mr. Shey,” the short male with cornflower blue hair smiled, bowing slightly. “I believe young Mr. Weir is expecting you.”

Jenson thanked the male and entered the home. He followed the music and voices to a large room he believed was the living room. The furniture had been removed, and several long tables now lined the left wall, heavy with food and drinks. There were at least fifty people in the room, gathered in clusters as they talked and laughed. He spotted Merrick immediately, standing in a group of his classmates, judging by the shorn hair and “at ease” postures. He watched for a moment as Merrick laughed at something one of his friends said. The deep sound made Jenson smile.

The senior Weirs stood chatting with other parents on the far side of the room. The vampire made his way over to them, deciding that he would let Merrick have fun with his classmates before monopolizing his time. He had barely been introduced to Connor and Allison’s companions when Merrick spotted him and hurried over, drawing him away from the crowd.

“When did you get here?”

“Just a few moments ago,” he smiled. “Congratulations again. You must be happy?”

Merrick laughed, “Oh yeah. I can’t wait to travel to the EAC offices and meet the team. Come on, I want to introduce you to some of my classmates.”

He dragged the vampire along behind him, making the rounds to several groups of students. Jenson noticed the young man’s almost possessive grip on his arm, but didn’t comment. Eventually they made their way outside where it was quiet.

“We haven’t had a chance to really talk since you got to Earth,” Merrick said as they walked down the gravel path towards the garden in the back of the property.

“We’re talking now,” Jenson said, enjoying the quiet of the night.

He followed the young man into the gazebo in center of the garden, and leaned against one of the waist high walls. Merrick moved to stand beside him.

“How was your last mission to Cortan?”

“It went well. No surprises.” Jenson turned his head to look at the young man.

“Did you run into any Oranti packs?” Merrick’s mouth turned up in a smirk.

A laugh burst from vampire. “Not on this trip, but I did stick to the inhabited areas.”

“You promised to take me the next time you visited the jungle,” the young man raised an accusatory brow.

“You have a good memory,” Jenson chuckled. He had made that promise the last time he had returned from Cortan, 15 years earlier.

Merrick nudged the vampire with his shoulder. “Of course, I am the General of an army after all.”

“At your service, sir,” the vampire saluted with a smile.

Was it his imagination or did Merrick’s eyes dilate slightly? It was difficult to tell in the moonlight. The proximity of the man brought with it the warm, slightly sweet scent he always associated with his friend.

“And will you follow my every command, Jenson?”

Jenson felt his cock twitch as Merrick stepped closer. He cleared his throat. “Of course, you are the general after all.”

Merrick raised his hand, his fingers stroking along the vampires shirt collar before moving down over the buttons of his waistcoat.

“You’re not in proper uniform,” Merrick’s voice was soft and husky. His fingers felt warm through the layers of fabric.

“My apologies. Should I go and change?” Jenson watched as the hand made its way back up to his neck.

“No… no need to leave. I may have to discipline you later though.” The young man smirked at him. It occurred to Jenson, as he looked into his hazel eyes, that Merrick was as tall as him now.

“Oh, you think so?” Jenson leaned closer, his cock hardening painfully as the sweet scent of blood invaded his senses. His eyes shifted and he felt his fangs threatening to drop. He desperately wanted to taste the man… feel his fangs sink into his skin. He skimmed his nose close Merrick’s jawline; the potent scent was making him light headed.

“Jenson…,” the voice was rough with need.

He could feel the Merrick’s arousal against his hip. His own cock throbbed in response. He moved towards the tempting mouth.

“Merrick!” a woman’s voice called from the direction of the house, startling Jenson out of his haze. “Merrick, sweetheart, are you out here? Your grandparents are leaving.”

Jenson pulled back in horror. What the hell was he doing? This was Merrick. Young, sweet Merrick. He panted, trying to gain some control.

“Be right there, Mom.” Merrick yelled before turning to the vampire, watching him for a moment. Their breathing still sounded harsh in the quiet night. “Are you going to stay?”

“I think I should go,” he said taking a deep breath. “I have an early shuttle to catch.”

Merrick nodded, his eyes mirroring his disappointment. “You don’t have to go, Jenson. We didn’t do anything wrong… but you’re going to leave anyways, aren’t you?”

“I think it would be best,” he sighed before giving the young man a smile. “Congratulations again, I’m very proud of you.”

Without warning Merrick grabbed Jenson in a hug, startling him. “I’m really happy you were able to make it. I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you too,” he said, awkwardly returning the hug.

After a moment, Merrick pulled back before turning and walking in the direction of the house. Jenson stayed in the gazebo for a few minutes, collecting himself, before walking out of the side gate, bypassing the building. He berated himself for his weakness. This could not happen again. He looked back, and mentally said his goodbyes to his friend, before turning and walking down the street towards the hotel.

Thank you to my awesome Editor, who has been so patient with me and thank you to all of you who have supported this story.
If you have any questions or just want to say hello, please visit the forum that Drew was sweet enough to create:
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40875-crave-by-litlover/page-4#entry565023
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ohoh, Merrick is a teaser. Such a naughty boy.
I loved the comment about the furniture (made me chuckle). Looking forward whether M is going for 'the kill' in the next chapter ;-).

Link to comment

Have read several chapters so far, and like this one the best. Quite a lot of tension built so beautifully and evocatively. Thank you for this chapter...

Link to comment

Things are starting to heat up! :blushing:;)

 

Lit, I am absolutely intrigued to see where this story goes :D I adore Merrick and am captivated by J :heart:
Thank you so much for this great chapter :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 08:00 AM, JohnAR said:

Ohoh, Merrick is a teaser. Such a naughty boy.

I loved the comment about the furniture (made me chuckle). Looking forward whether M is going for 'the kill' in the next chapter ;-).

Apparently Merrick can tap into his naughty side when he's around Jenson ;) I guess we'll have to see if he can finally corner the skittish vampire lol

Thank you for the review and the support. I appreciate it :)

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 08:08 AM, Parker Owens said:

Have read several chapters so far, and like this one the best. Quite a lot of tension built so beautifully and evocatively. Thank you for this chapter...

Thank you for reading Parker. It's great to hear that people are enjoying the story. I really liked this chapter as well :) Thank you again for your review. :)

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 08:14 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Things are starting to heat up! :blushing:;)

 

Lit, I am absolutely intrigued to see where this story goes :D I adore Merrick and am captivated by J :heart:

Thank you so much for this great chapter :hug:

Thank you Drew :hug: I'm really happy you really like the story and Merrick and Jenson :) I hope they continue to hold you captivated.

Thank you again for your review and your support. I really appreciate it. :)

Link to comment

The scene in the gazebo was hot. I wonder how long J is going to be able to hold out now that older, hotter and more confident Merrick is within reach? I'm curious about the vampire in Jenson's house. Who is he? What happened when Jenson was 27? Another great chapter Lit.

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 12:11 PM, EagleIsaac said:

The scene in the gazebo was hot. I wonder how long J is going to be able to hold out now that older, hotter and more confident Merrick is within reach? I'm curious about the vampire in Jenson's house. Who is he? What happened when Jenson was 27? Another great chapter Lit.

Thank you Eagle :*) I'm happy you enjoyed it. It took me a while to get it right in my head and on the screen. I think Merrick has plans for his skittish vampire... I think it's going to be fun :) As for the other questions? :X (that was fun! :D)

 

Thank you again for you review and your support :hug:

Link to comment

The best laid plans of mice and men... Oh Merrick may have plans, but did anyone notice Jenson is being sent away on a month long job in two weeks time. :no: So Merrick has better move fast, or Jenson will slip out of his grasp once more. But of course we all hope Jenson will realize he is meant to be in Merrick's arms.
Disciplined, hmm. I like the idea. :P

Link to comment

I like the strength of character you are imbuing these two men with. Jensen's reluctance to take advantage of Merrick, despite his feelings, is admirable. It's obvious he is dealing with something big, something that weighs on his mind, so maybe this time that has passed was needed... for both of them to get to a point where something could work between them. I love, as I said before, the steady buildup of the tension and dynamic of the story. We get more information with every chapter, and it is doled out in intriguing fashion. The flashbacks fit seamlessly in the story, and we have watched Merrick become a formidable man... and I get the feeling that is what Jensen needs. Great story development, and great character development... we couldn't ask for more... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 04:56 PM, Timothy M. said:

The best laid plans of mice and men... Oh Merrick may have plans, but did anyone notice Jenson is being sent away on a month long job in two weeks time. :no: So Merrick has better move fast, or Jenson will slip out of his grasp once more. But of course we all hope Jenson will realize he is meant to be in Merrick's arms.

Disciplined, hmm. I like the idea. :P

The best laid plans... yes I think Merrick has plans. Yes, Jenson will be going away for a month so we'll have to see what Merrick does with that information ;)

 

Thank you for your review and your support Tim, I really appreciate it. :)

Link to comment
On 10/21/2015 05:03 PM, Headstall said:

I like the strength of character you are imbuing these two men with. Jensen's reluctance to take advantage of Merrick, despite his feelings, is admirable. It's obvious he is dealing with something big, something that weighs on his mind, so maybe this time that has passed was needed... for both of them to get to a point where something could work between them. I love, as I said before, the steady buildup of the tension and dynamic of the story. We get more information with every chapter, and it is doled out in intriguing fashion. The flashbacks fit seamlessly in the story, and we have watched Merrick become a formidable man... and I get the feeling that is what Jensen needs. Great story development, and great character development... we couldn't ask for more... well done, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Thank you, Gary. :hug: My goal with these men is to try to make them as realistic (as realistic as a space-faring vampire can get ;)) as I can without unnecessary drama. Each character has their own reasons for their behaviour and personality. My hope, with the flashbacks, was to show the friendship that was built before it started to morph into something more. It has been a slow build up, but I didn't want them just jumping into bed the second Merrick turned 18. That just wasn't them, well it wasn't Jenson. An 18 year old Merrick might disagree. I am really happy that other people seem to agree and are enjoying the journey. Right now Merrick is 29 and is a man, no matter what Jenson tries to tell himself. I hope that you and everyone else will enjoy watching Merrick try to convince Jenson he is not a child.

 

Thank you again for your support of both me and this story, Gary. Without you this would still just be an idea floating around in my head.

Link to comment

Hm... Did Jenson lose control and hurt a lover way back when? Very curious about that guy.

 

Merrick isn't exactly young anymore. He might be sweet, but I bet it's a really spicy sweetness. Just what a vampire would like.

Link to comment
On 10/22/2015 02:57 AM, Puppilull said:

Hm... Did Jenson lose control and hurt a lover way back when? Very curious about that guy.

 

Merrick isn't exactly young anymore. He might be sweet, but I bet it's a really spicy sweetness. Just what a vampire would like.

No, Merrick isn't young, but compared to a over 200 year old vampire? It's going to take some convincing for Merrick to get Jenson isn't that little boy any more.

 

Thank you for your review and your support. I appreciate it :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I love how you are building the tension between these guys. Jenson's reluctance to act on his urges towards Merrick is understandable, even if the reader is screaming at him to just relax and go with it. lol It will make it that much hotter when they finally do get together. ;)

Link to comment
On 10/26/2015 12:19 PM, Valkyrie said:

I love how you are building the tension between these guys. Jenson's reluctance to act on his urges towards Merrick is understandable, even if the reader is screaming at him to just relax and go with it. lol It will make it that much hotter when they finally do get together. ;)

Haha yes, it can be frustrating when you just want Jenson to go for it. I think some of his reasons will start to become clear in the coming chapters.

 

Thank you for the review. I appreciate it :)

Link to comment

Such restraint :) Are these two deliberately torturing each other?
No wonder Jenson's sister teases him so

Link to comment
On 10/28/2015 12:07 AM, Bucket1 said:

Such restraint :) Are these two deliberately torturing each other?

No wonder Jenson's sister teases him so

lol I don't think it's deliberate, but yes, these two do seem to torture each other :lol: I like Jenson's sister. She tries to be honest with him, always.

 

Thank you for the review. :hug:

Link to comment

Aargh! My only complaint it's too short. These two have me on tenterhooks anticipating their every mood. I love Merrick's confidence and at least Jenson realizes his attraction isn't going anywhere. Also what's up with the other vampire? Very very curious about him.

Link to comment
On 10/30/2015 10:10 AM, Defiance19 said:

Aargh! My only complaint it's too short. These two have me on tenterhooks anticipating their every mood. I love Merrick's confidence and at least Jenson realizes his attraction isn't going anywhere. Also what's up with the other vampire? Very very curious about him.

lol that is a great compliment Def, thank you :*) Jenson might be reluctant to act on his attraction, but he is well aware of it.

Thank you for the review and your support. I appreciate it :hug:

Link to comment

Geezus! Look I said u have good timing ...no need to push it though, yeah? Seriously, though very hot and I am left, again ...in a bad way! Lol. It's cuz of the pics you know!

 

Good stuff LL, very good!
tim

Link to comment
On 11/01/2015 01:31 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Geezus! Look I said u have good timing ...no need to push it though, yeah? Seriously, though very hot and I am left, again ...in a bad way! Lol. It's cuz of the pics you know!

 

Good stuff LL, very good!

tim

I thought you liked the slow build. lol I thought the pictures added another dimension to the story ;) I just wanted people to see who i pictured in these scenes.

Thank you for another great review, and for making me laugh this morning. :)

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Finally I'm beginning to catch up with the story.

 

Both Jenson and Merrick are intoxicated by each other. With Merrick it started out as hero worship and has morphed into infatuation and longing. Jenson has always had affection for Merrick, but it is only now that he suddenly realizes that the nature of his affection has changed tangent and become certainly lust, but also love. It's clear that Jenson's intent is to keep his distance from his friend because this doesn't seem appropriate to him and he is so smitten that he might not trust himself even being in close proximity. What a starcrossed duo we have here. It's clearly going to take something extraordinary to break down Jenson's defenses. Merrick is more than ready for the attentions of his idol.

Link to comment
On 11/08/2015 02:40 PM, drpaladin said:

Finally I'm beginning to catch up with the story.

 

Both Jenson and Merrick are intoxicated by each other. With Merrick it started out as hero worship and has morphed into infatuation and longing. Jenson has always had affection for Merrick, but it is only now that he suddenly realizes that the nature of his affection has changed tangent and become certainly lust, but also love. It's clear that Jenson's intent is to keep his distance from his friend because this doesn't seem appropriate to him and he is so smitten that he might not trust himself even being in close proximity. What a starcrossed duo we have here. It's clearly going to take something extraordinary to break down Jenson's defenses. Merrick is more than ready for the attentions of his idol.

Thank you for picking the story back up again. :)

I think it will take something extraordinary to break down the barriers that Jenson has built, but I think that Merrick is equally persistent.

 

Thank you for you great review and your support. I appreciate it :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..