Jump to content
    LitLover
  • Author
  • 2,471 Words
  • 4,169 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crave - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

 

Merrick swam behind Jenson with the buzz of arousal still in his system. The tight suit the vampire wore hid nothing, and he enjoyed watching the man’s muscles bunch and flex as his powerful legs propelled him through the water. The underwater exercise was both exhilarating and arousing, but he was frustrated when Jenson pulled away from him… again. Even now, the vampire was trying to put distance between them as he lengthened his stroke and moved to the far right of the group. Merrick decided to let the man have his space, for now. What he had in mind was going to require privacy.

After making it back to shore, and stripping out of their wetsuits, Tei offered to take all of the equipment back to the compound. Merrick noticed the big man and his young officer talking a few feet away from the group, and chuckled when he saw Landin blush. It would appear the commander was making his intentions known.

By the time the equipment was loaded into the rover and the ship’s crew was headed to the main building, the sun was high in the sky. Not wanting the vampire to leave yet, Merrick invited him to join them for the noon meal.

“I should head back…,” the vampire started.

“For Christ’s sake… it’s just the noon meal. I’m not going to maul you in front of my parents,” Merrick muttered quietly enough that Landin, who was walking several feet ahead of them, couldn’t hear him.

Jenson’s head whipped around in shock, which was soon replaced by guilt. Merrick heard a quiet sigh from the man.

“You’re right. I’m being stupid.” The vampire gave him a weak smile. “I’ll stay.”

Merrick rolled his eyes, and gave Jenson a light punch on the shoulder. “You are damned right you’re being stupid.”

Jenson barked out a laugh. “Fuck off.”

“Eventually, we do need to talk about this,” the younger man said, scanning the treeline to his right.

“I know,” Jenson sighed again. “I’m sorry….”

“And stop apologizing,” Merrick huffed in irritation. He turned to look at the man. “I’m not a kid anymore, Jenson. I knew what I was doing.”

He saw Jenson’s eyes flick nervously towards Landin, and suppressed a sigh. Skittish bastard.

“We can talk about this later.” He could hear the exasperation in his voice, and was sure Jenson heard it was well.

With a quick nod from the chastised man, the subject was dropped for the time being. For the rest of the walk, they stuck to safe subjects, like Landin’s skills, and advancements in the vampires’ breather technology. Merrick was surprised to find they could not only be used underwater, but also in toxic atmospheres, to scrub out unwanted particulates.

After a quick meal, Merrick and Jenson sat on the ground, in the shade of a big, leafy tree in a far corner of the large yard. The light filtering through the leaves, and the presence of the man beside him, made Merrick nostalgic for his youth.

“You know,” he said turning towards the vampire. “Some of the happiest days of my life were spent under a tree just like this.”

Jenson’s had his head back, leaning against the trunk, and a smile played across his face. “I remember a little boy who was full of curiosity and boundless energy.”

“You always answered all of my questions without making me feel like a nuisance.” Merrick turned his face up to the warmth of the sun, seeing the dappled light through the leaves behind his eyelids. “No man other than my father ever listened to me.”

“Are you saying I’m your father?” Merrick could hear the amusement in the other man’s voice.

“Yes, daddy,” he joked, earning a snort from Jenson. “Seriously, I don’t know if I ever thanked you for that?”

“It wasn’t a problem.”

Merrick could feel the vampire shift, and knew without looking that Jenson’s eyes were on him. “I enjoyed spending time with you.”

“Why did you do it?” Merrick opened his eyes and turned to his friend. “I was only four when we met. Not many men would have taken the time to bother with a child.”

Jenson sighed, and reached out for Merrick’s hand, giving it a light squeeze before releasing it again. “Do you remember the day we met?”

“Yes. I ran into you as I was racing through the corridors of the main building.” He smiled at the memory of hitting what felt like a tall brick wall and falling on his ass. His guard’s footsteps had followed closely behind him, with the exasperated man calling his name.

“I had just left my office and was attacked by a tiny human,” Jenson chuckled. “When you fell, and looked up at me with those huge eyes, I was sure you were going to cry. Instead, you scrambled up and started pelting me with questions. What was my name? Was I a vampire? Was it true vampires drank blood? Did I work in the building? Did I know the Vampire Lord? You were so earnest. Your curiosity was like a beast inside of you, needing to get out. The look on your face when I told you I was a vampire and I did indeed drink blood… I don’t think anyone has ever made me laugh like that, before or since.”

Both men smiled at the memory. Merrick recalled his mother running down the corridor, apologizing profusely to the vampire, and trying to pull her son away, and back to the common room where they were waiting for his father.

“I wanted to stay, and ask you a million more questions.”

The vampire’s laugh was deep and full of humour. “You ALWAYS had a million more questions, no matter how many had already been asked.”

“My mother loved you the moment she realized you weren’t angry, but were actually talking to me.”

He saw amusement in the vampire’s eyes. “I remember. She invited me to join your group in the common room so she could get to know me better.”

Merrick rolled his eyes. “She just wanted to grill the man who was talking to her son.”

“A prudent move for a parent,” Jenson said as he crossed his feet at his ankles and settled back more comfortably against the tree.

“So, you started spending time with me because I was a persistent chatterbox with no brain to mouth filter?”

Jenson began laughing, the sound ringing through yard. Merrick’s lip started to twitch before he finally succumbed to the humor and joined the vampire in laughter. They leaned against each other, gasping for breath. As they struggled for air they turned to look at each other. Their laughter died off, and Merrick saw Jenson’s gaze drop down to his mouth before returning to his eyes. The older man stared at him for a several seconds before he swore under his breath and crushed his lips against Merrick’s in a bruising kiss. When he felt Jenson’s tongue stroke against his bottom lip, he opened his mouth in silent invitation.

Merrick felt his cock stiffening as the vampire’s large body moved over his. Strong hands on his shoulders pushed him back into the grass. He reached up and wound his fingers through Jenson’s hair, urging him closer. The muscular body settled over him, from chest to thighs, pressing him into the warm ground below. He felt Jenson’s hardening cock pressing into his thigh as the vampire’s tongue traced his mouth. With a groan, Merrick thrust his hips upwards, seeking more friction. Jenson nibbled and tasted, his tongue seeking out Merrick’s as they dueled for dominance. The sound of their kisses and harsh breathing seemed to be the only sounds in their secluded corner.

The vampire started a slow grind that was as sensual as it was torturous: enough friction to keep him on edge, but not enough to throw him over the precipice. Merrick spread his legs, trying to move the other man where he wanted him. Jenson seemed to understand, and shifted his weight slightly, lining up their cocks, side by side. As their bodies moved together, quickly finding a rhythm, Merrick could feel a familiar tingle starting in the base of his cock.

He felt rather than heard Jenson’s growl as his moved from Merrick’s lips to his jaw. He tilted his head to the side and felt the scrape and slide of the vampire’s fangs as he kissed his way towards Merrick’s throat. Merrick’s cock was almost painfully hard, and was leaking a steady stream of precum as he rocked up into the hard body above him.

“Fuck,” he gasped as the vampire nibbled across his collarbone. He couldn’t seem to get enough air into his lungs. “Jenson….” He knew it wouldn’t be long. His balls were pulled up tight to his body and his cock was throbbing.

“Merrick…,” Jenson’s voice was distorted from his fangs, and rough with need. “I want… I want to….”

The vampire’s fangs pressed into his flesh, dimpling his skin, but not hard enough to break the surface. He turned his head, giving Jenson more access. “Do it…,” he panted. He body was hot and flushed. He could feel his heartbeat in his now unbearably hard cock. He needed to come. “Bite me.”

Jenson’s breathing was ragged, and he could feel the man tense above him. Before he could stop him, Jenson rolled away onto his back. “Fuck!” Jenson shouted, throwing an arm over his eyes. “Merrick… I… I can’t….”

Merrick rolled over and straddled the other man’s hips. “Why the fuck not?” he growled, pulling Jenson’s arm from his eyes. “Jesus Christ, Jenson. We’ve been dancing around each other for years. I want you. You want me… I know you do.”

Jenson looked up at him, his eyes pleading with him to understand. “I… I can’t bite you…,” the vampire’s voice cracked as he turned his head away.

Merrick grabbed the older man’s chin and forcefully turned his head, making the vampire look him in the eye. He leaned forward and kissed along Jenson’s jawline. “Then don’t bite me,” he whispered, ghosting his mouth over Jenson’s. “Just fuck me.” He felt the other man’s cock twitch against his ass. Jenson’s groan was almost pained, and he felt the vampire’s hips start to move beneath him. The kisses quickly deepened, spurred by their mutual need.

“We can’t do this here,” Jenson protested again, grabbing the younger man’s hips, stilling his movement. “Merrick, stop. We can’t do this here.”

“Why the hell not?” Merrick’s frustration was obvious.

“We’re outside… in your parent’s yard… in broad daylight,” Jensen’s grip tightened, forcing Merrick to still.

Merrick groaned in frustration and rolled off of the vampire. “Son of a bitch,” he muttered, staring up into the tree branches for a moment, before turning and looking at the other man.

“We have terrible timing.”

“Or fortunate luck,” Jenson muttered.

“We can’t keep fighting whatever this is between us,” Merrick sat up and ran a hand over his head. “Is the idea of being with me really so bad?”

“No!” Jenson sat up quickly and moved next to the younger man. “It’s not that I don’t want you….”

Merrick glared at the vampire. “Don’t you dare fucking tell me ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ or I might have to hurt you.”

“Merrick,” the older man sighed, suddenly looking exhausted. “I want you… you have no idea how much… but we can’t. I can’t do this.”

“Is this about my age again? You do realize I’m 29 years old? I’m no child.”

“It’s part of it,” Jenson admitted. “But it’s not the only reason. Can you please just trust me?”

“Not unless you can give me a good reason why you keep running from me… from this,” he waved his hand between them.

“It’s a long story,” the older man ran a hand through his damp hair, and took a deep breath. “I’m not going to discuss this here.”

“Fair enough,” Merrick sighed and stood up, adjusting himself to a more comfortable position.

Jenson also stood and straightened his clothes. “I should go,” he said quietly.

Merrick was disappointed, but not surprised. Running from him seemed to be Jenson’s MO lately. “We’re going to talk about this,” he said as he looked at the vampire. His determination was clear.

Jenson gave a nod, and followed Merrick back to the house, a silent shadow behind the younger man. They entered the house to face a commotion as Merrick’s father hurried down the stairs.

“Merrick, Jenson… good you’re back. Councillor Shey just commed me. Apparently Earth’s envoy for the mission to Alectera was injured and will be unable to go. The Earth Alliance Council doesn’t have another appropriately trained envoy available in this sector, so they’re scrambling to find another Earth representative.”

“Damn,” Jenson swore. “I hope this doesn’t delay the mission. I should contact my father and see what progress has been made in the search.”

“Oh, no need,” Connor said with a grin. “I volunteered Merrick for the mission.”

“What?” Both men said together.

“What do you mean you volunteered me?”

“Merrick, you’ve traveled on countless diplomatic missions with me over the years, and have met with hundreds diplomats and dignitaries. You’ve had diplomatic training….”

“In the academy,” Merrick protested. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to go on this mission, but he wasn’t sure he was qualified.

His father waved his concern away. “You have the best training of anyone available.”

Merrick noticed Jenson hadn’t said anything since his initial surprised outburst. The vampire seemed to be mulling something over in his mind.

“What did my father say?” The vampire finally asked.

“He thought it was a brilliant idea,” Connor said happily. “He said he would discuss it with the Earth Alliance Council, but didn’t see there being any objections. Speaking of Council, I need to get back to Council chambers. Christoph is calling an emergency meeting to have you approved for the mission. He should have the EAC’s consent by now.” He smiled at Merrick before turning to his wife. “This shouldn’t take very long, dear.”

After giving his wife a hug, Connor Weir swept out of the house, accompanied by Sergeant Varallo. With his shock fast becoming excitement, Merrick turned to the vampire, who was staring at the door.

“Well, it looks like we’re finally going on a mission together,” the older man said finally.

Merrick felt anticipation lick up his spine. The mission was expected to be a month long. One month living in very close quarters with Jenson where he would have nowhere to run. One month to break down the walls built by the stubborn vampire. He grinned, and clapped Jenson on the shoulder. “I’m looking forward to it.”

div>A big thank you goes out to my amazing editor who worked late (again) to help me get this chapter ready to post, and thank you to all of you who read and support this story.
 
If you have any comments or questions or just want to say hi please drop by the Crave forum:
 
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40875-crave-by-litlover/
Copyright © 2016 LitLover; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yay!!!! first one to review :yes::D ....honestly, I loved the chapter Lit, Merrick's persistence finally proved to work and Jenson's shell has a crack :) ...I hope to know whatever is going on with J to be known soon :yes: ....maybe I should start by reviewing the 1st chapter first :gikkle: ...I'll do it soon ...great chapter Lit and a really hot one at that :wub: ...looking forward to read more :hug:

Link to comment

That scene beneath the trees... :*):blushing::wub:

 

I really love seeing Jensen's walls beginning to crumble, and this month long visit will hasten that :) I am so looking forward to seeing what ways Merrick will employ to get Jensen :gikkle:

 

Oh and the story on how they meant... so precious! :D:heart: I had such a huge smile on my face when I read that.
Thanks for not only this memory, but the entire chapter Lit :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 08:44 AM, Victor Gutte said:

Yay!!!! first one to review :yes::D ....honestly, I loved the chapter Lit, Merrick's persistence finally proved to work and Jenson's shell has a crack :) ...I hope to know whatever is going on with J to be known soon :yes: ....maybe I should start by reviewing the 1st chapter first :gikkle: ...I'll do it soon ...great chapter Lit and a really hot one at that :wub: ...looking forward to read more :hug:

Thank you, Victor :*) I'm really happy you enjoyed the chapter. Jenson is starting to crack and Merrick is pretty persistent. lol

 

Thank you again for the great review and your support. I appreciate it :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 08:47 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

That scene beneath the trees... :*):blushing::wub:

 

I really love seeing Jensen's walls beginning to crumble, and this month long visit will hasten that :) I am so looking forward to seeing what ways Merrick will employ to get Jensen :gikkle:

 

Oh and the story on how they meant... so precious! :D:heart: I had such a huge smile on my face when I read that.

Thanks for not only this memory, but the entire chapter Lit :hug:

Thank you, Drew. I'm glad the memory worked for you. Honestly, not many men would take the time to spend with a child that wasn't theirs so I wanted to show why Merrick intrigued him.

 

The scene beneath the trees... I'm glad that worked for you too :lol::*)

 

Thank you for your review and your support. I do appreciate it :hug:

Link to comment

The scene in the back yard was hot. I think this is the first time that Jenson initiated anything I with Merrick. I don't think he's going to need the whole month to get what he wants ;)

Link to comment

Jensen is teetering. I'm glad Merrick is not the type to give up. That was a hot scene you conjured up in the back yard... I love how you had Jensen come unglued. We were almost there, and then.... Arggggggghh... but it was perfectly done. This mission coming up promises to be a helluva journey. I like having a front row seat :thumbup: Another great job, my friend... you have us all 'craving' more... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 11:15 AM, EagleIsaac said:

The scene in the back yard was hot. I think this is the first time that Jenson initiated anything I with Merrick. I don't think he's going to need the whole month to get what he wants ;)

Thank you, Eagle :*) I pleased you like this chapter. I believe you're right. Merrick usually seems to be the instigator, doesn't he. ;)

 

Thank you again for your review and your support. I appreciate it. :)

Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 11:27 AM, Headstall said:

Jensen is teetering. I'm glad Merrick is not the type to give up. That was a hot scene you conjured up in the back yard... I love how you had Jensen come unglued. We were almost there, and then.... Arggggggghh... but it was perfectly done. This mission coming up promises to be a helluva journey. I like having a front row seat :thumbup: Another great job, my friend... you have us all 'craving' more... cheers... Gary...

Jenson might be stubborn, but I think Merrick might actually have him beat in that department. lol I think the mission is going to be interesting to say the least. haha

 

I can't thank you enough for all of your support and this great review. I appreciate it more than you can know. :hug:

Link to comment

Almost there :)
These two locked together for a month will be amazing. The only real question is will Merrick get the full story before or after the fun.

Link to comment

My analysis: Jenson is screwed and Merrick will be fucked! Snicker snicker...

 

Just why does Jenson fight this so much? Is he afraid of jus strong emotions? Afraid to lose control and hurt Merrick? Now, they have time to talk!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 03:09 PM, Bucket1 said:

Almost there :)

These two locked together for a month will be amazing. The only real question is will Merrick get the full story before or after the fun.

They were so close this time, but I don't think Merrick would really want their first time to be in his parents back yard in broad daylight lol The month together is going to be interesting for both of them :lol:

 

Thank you for your review and your support. I really appreciate it :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/05/2015 09:19 PM, Puppilull said:

My analysis: Jenson is screwed and Merrick will be fucked! Snicker snicker...

 

Just why does Jenson fight this so much? Is he afraid of jus strong emotions? Afraid to lose control and hurt Merrick? Now, they have time to talk!

:lmao::rofl: Yes, chances of very good of that. Jenson has his reasons for holding back, which you will hear more about in the next couple of chapters.

 

Thank you for your review and for making me laugh this morning. I appreciate it ;)

Link to comment

"Jenson and Merrick, going on a mission." It won't be much longer Merrick, your vampire is breaking down.
That was hot Lit! Well written. I didn't appreciate the douse of cold water though!
I continue to enjoy the easy connection between Merrick and Jenson. Their origin/love story was kinda of really sweet. Does Kel have something to do with Jenson's reluctance and is Connor on to him and Merrick?
I can't wait for the next chapter!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/06/2015 06:27 AM, Defiance19 said:

"Jenson and Merrick, going on a mission." It won't be much longer Merrick, your vampire is breaking down.

That was hot Lit! Well written. I didn't appreciate the douse of cold water though!

I continue to enjoy the easy connection between Merrick and Jenson. Their origin/love story was kinda of really sweet. Does Kel have something to do with Jenson's reluctance and is Connor on to him and Merrick?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I think Connor is an observant man who knows his son well. lol You'll find out more about Jenson's reasons for his reluctance in the next few chapters, but I agree with you... he is breaking down ;)

 

Thank you for your great review and all of your support. I appreciate it. :hug:

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Great chapter! I wondered what was going to happen when Jenson went away on his mission, but now Merrick is going with him... :D The tension between these two is so hot. I wonder what's holding Jensen back? It's not Merrick's age and he's said how he feels about him, but he 'can't'. Maybe he has an agreement or pact with Merrick's parents about staying away from him...I look forward to what's next!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/06/2015 11:16 PM, Valkyrie said:

Great chapter! I wondered what was going to happen when Jenson went away on his mission, but now Merrick is going with him... :D The tension between these two is so hot. I wonder what's holding Jensen back? It's not Merrick's age and he's said how he feels about him, but he 'can't'. Maybe he has an agreement or pact with Merrick's parents about staying away from him...I look forward to what's next!

I am happy you like the tension between these two men. I feel a little mean for denying them for so long, but there are reasons. We`ll find out more about Jenson`s reasons in the next few chapters.

 

Thank you for your review and your support. I really appreciate it :)

Link to comment

Sooner or later! Geez woman, do women have the equivalent of blue balls? No I think not! Why? Cuz if you did you wouldn't keep doing this. Oh wait, you're a woman, so, and this is according to st8 guys, you would! And you'd like it!

 

So what I am saying, is that this is good. Really good!

 

Looking for more!
tim

Link to comment
On 11/08/2015 01:35 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Sooner or later! Geez woman, do women have the equivalent of blue balls? No I think not! Why? Cuz if you did you wouldn't keep doing this. Oh wait, you're a woman, so, and this is according to st8 guys, you would! And you'd like it!

 

So what I am saying, is that this is good. Really good!

 

Looking for more!

tim

:gikkle: Sorry, I'm not laughing at you... (pain?) I'm just happy that the story can garner that kind of reaction. :D

 

Thank you for your scolding and your review, Tim. I truly appreciate it :hug:

Link to comment

LL, you're a driving the concept of UST to the limit ... like my fellow readers I suddenly feel much more sympathy for straight men ... teasing is good ... this amount of teasing? No, madam ;-).
And then having a 1 month imprisonment as solution ... imaginative and so ... dirty ... in its own way. I'm looking forward to it.
Thank you!

Link to comment
On 11/08/2015 03:44 AM, JohnAR said:

LL, you're a driving the concept of UST to the limit ... like my fellow readers I suddenly feel much more sympathy for straight men ... teasing is good ... this amount of teasing? No, madam ;-).

And then having a 1 month imprisonment as solution ... imaginative and so ... dirty ... in its own way. I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you!

Now, now. I swear this wasn't done with the intent to tease... it was just an interesting side effect. lol

Thank you for your review and your support. I appreciate it :)

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Later turned out to be much sooner. Jenson and Merrick sitting under a tree... How classic and that led to a discussion of the past and how they first met. I could easily see a young Merrick firing off his rapid questions at Jenson. The kindness he showed Merrick reminded me of the same kindness and willingness to answer my incessant questions I received from a great man who I will always remember and hold in extreme regard. It isn't something you ever forget.

 

Their session got very hot and out in the open too. Oh my. The willingness of Merrick to be bitten killed it for Jenson much to Merrick's frustration. Jenson needs to have that conversation with Merrick sooner rather than later. Now that they will be on that mission for a month together it is going to be something which cannot be avoided. That was an excellent twist.

Link to comment
On 11/09/2015 10:23 PM, drpaladin said:

Later turned out to be much sooner. Jenson and Merrick sitting under a tree... How classic and that led to a discussion of the past and how they first met. I could easily see a young Merrick firing off his rapid questions at Jenson. The kindness he showed Merrick reminded me of the same kindness and willingness to answer my incessant questions I received from a great man who I will always remember and hold in extreme regard. It isn't something you ever forget.

 

Their session got very hot and out in the open too. Oh my. The willingness of Merrick to be bitten killed it for Jenson much to Merrick's frustration. Jenson needs to have that conversation with Merrick sooner rather than later. Now that they will be on that mission for a month together it is going to be something which cannot be avoided. That was an excellent twist.

I find those adults who answer a child's questions and don't make them feel like 'pests', are often remembered with great affection. Children are often brimming with curiosity and Merrick was no different. The difference is that Merrick's affection turned in to something more.

 

The session under the tree did come to a screeching halt with Merrick's willingness to be bitten. 'Feeding from the source' is a very intimate act in this vampire world and Merrick offering that woke Jenson from the haze he was in.

 

Thank you for another wonderful review. I appreciate it.

Link to comment

I gather from one of your replies that source feeding is an act of intimacy and trust. But is it also restricted to be done with another vampire? Was Kel originally a non-vampire? I'm probably way off, but that's what comes to mind, when the request to be bitten acts like a cold douche on Jenson.
On the other hand I'm glad Merrick refuses to ignore or let Jenson ignore what is between them. He is right, they need to talk - and Jenson should stop avoiding Merrick and provide some of those answers he used to give his friend.

Link to comment
On 11/12/2015 08:05 AM, Timothy M. said:

I gather from one of your replies that source feeding is an act of intimacy and trust. But is it also restricted to be done with another vampire? Was Kel originally a non-vampire? I'm probably way off, but that's what comes to mind, when the request to be bitten acts like a cold douche on Jenson.

On the other hand I'm glad Merrick refuses to ignore or let Jenson ignore what is between them. He is right, they need to talk - and Jenson should stop avoiding Merrick and provide some of those answers he used to give his friend.

Source feeding is an act of intimacy and trust in this world. You'll find out more about it in one of the coming chapters. I can tell you that it is not reserved to other vampires. A vampire can feed from a non-vampire. Merrick is a stubborn man. He has to when dealing with an equally stubborn vampire. :)

Thank you for your review and your support, Tim. I really appreciate it :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..