Jump to content
    Lugh
  • Author
  • 5,032 Words
  • 2,024 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Erebi Seeking - 8. Chapter 8

Friday


Hunter

Elaina took the news better than Hunter thought she would have, even though it took longer than he thought to get to her school and then to get her out of class. He could not bear to look at her and not tell her so he asked the guidance councilor if he could use her office, and she allowed him. A teary half hour later and they emerged. Hunter had explained that it was better that mama had died, that everything would be taken care of, but that nothing would be the same. Elaina clung to him and together they managed to hail a cab. Hunter had decided to use some of the funds on his account to make this day easier, no matter how the funds got there.

He gave the cabbie their home address, but Elaina said no, she wanted Cody and Jove home too; even Odessa if she could be found. Everyone had to be home. Hunter sighed and informed the cabbie of their new destination. He hoped that Cody and Jove would handle the situation better than Elaina had, he wasn’t so sure he could handle three emotional siblings on his hands all at once when he was barely keeping it together himself.

The drive to the high school only takes half the time as the drive over to the middle school. He paid the driver and he and Elaina went in. She sat on one of the benches in the outer office while he went into the smaller attendance office.

“Excuse me, I need to pick up Cordell and Jiovanni Ward please.”

“Hunter Ward! We tried calling you. The principal needs to speak with you.”

“Concerning?”

“I think it would be best if you spoke with him.”

William

"Chains of Prometheus, what's your pleasure?"

“Young man, if you value your skin, you will find your Master and put him on the phone.” Chester spoke solemnly into the headset.

“Hold please.” There was a click and a whir, and then silence before a second ring occurred.

“Your pleasure, my pain…” another young man spoke.

“William Reed, now.”

“One moment.” This time there was only a click and when the line picked up, it was William on the other end.

“Who the hell is it?”

“Jiovanni is in jail.” Chester said and hung up the line.

William just stared at the phone. It was not Cliff who had called; he had said the boy was in school only a few hours ago. William scowled. What could have changed in that time to land the boy in jail? Unless… he grabbed the keys off the board and loped up the stairs two at a time shouting orders as he went. Everyone here would know what to do until he got back. He had his phone on him; he needed to get to that school quickly to find out which jail they sent him to, and then he needed to get to the jail.

The motorcycle roared to life under him. He hit ninety on the highway – destination Southside High. His boys back at the house should be contacting his lawyers, they would not have details yet – only that one of his boys had been picked up, they knew what to do. They would do what he paid them to do. Jiovanni would not stay the night in jail if he could help it, especially not a juvenile facility if they suspected him of not being under Hestia’s Protection. Especially not an erebi, who might be seeking, who had not been taught his boundaries.


Jiovanni

Loud shouts woke him from his daydreaming as the guards shoved three young men into the holding cell with him and his still sleeping companion. He took a couple deep breaths to help dispel the heat that was on him from the dream but it was not working. There was only one way to get rid of this kind of heat and now it was not possible to do it. He hoped the burning would not start. He did not know how to make it go away by himself. He suddenly regretted this foolish decision. He had not thought it through. He would have been better off taking himself to the guild than allowing himself to be caught and being brought here. Jove sighed. Well, he could fix that. He knew what to do; he just had to do it. They had to let him near a phone sometime.

His new cellmates were older than he was, and dressed similarly with the exception that their gowns were a different color. They stood at the bars and yelled at the guards for a while and Jove was able to get a good look at them. They looked to be rough crew, a stocky redhead and two blonds -- one who was a little taller and thinner than the other. Jove pulled himself as far into the corner as he could, curling into a fetal position, his back to the wall so he could watch them, and so they would not notice him so quickly.

When the guards did not seem to interested in their taunts, the trio turned to the cell, to see what mischief they could get into. The redhead, turning first spotting Jove immediately and pointed him out to his mates. The smaller blond snarled at Jove and asked, "Whatchya looking at ya little fuck?"

Jove just shook his head and said nothing; his heart was hammering in his chest and it was not just from the heat rising. The officers had put him in an adult cell.

"Cat got your tongue?" the redhead asked as he moved closer. The two blonds flanking him two steps behind.

"Maybe he can't talk, Muggsy, you know, in shock. Heard it happens to some of the little ones when they first get caught." The one to the left offered. Jove looked up at him as if that could be an answer. It was a mistake. The young man smiled at him and sat down on the edge of the bed. "And if he can't talk, he can't hollar."

"Wonder what he can do, then Oli," the redheaded one in the middle mused out loud, "he sure is pretty enough don't you think?"

Jove took a couple deep breaths and gathered his courage. "Don't touch me." But his protest sounded weak, even to himself. His body was trembling and he could not tell if it was from anticipation or from fear. He felt the familiar flush that came before the burn would begin and he tried very hard to think of other things, but the daydream followed by these three… it was too much for his tenuous control. He sensed the first seeking as a soft gentle wave, it always was. His body trembled with desire, but not for these, he wanted Micah. “Please, don’t.”

The redhead laughed. "Who's gonna stop us?" he asked as he yanked up the edge of Jove's gown.

Jove screamed for the guard and the shorter blond quickly clapped his hands over Jove’s mouth and his nose for that matter, cutting off his air supply.

There was a rumble and a snore from the opposite bunk where the hulking shape slept. Jove took the distraction to claw at the blond’s hands. Startled he pulled them back, and Jove screamed again. For his efforts, one of the others grabbed his genitals while another one ripped the gown from him completely, tearing off the bottom few inches to tie his hands together and shove as much of the rest of it in his mouth as possible.

"Look at this, fellas, got us a ringer."

Tears flowed freely from Jove’s eyes as he lay there nude, gagged, and bound, but his body reacted to the situation in ways he never thought possible for anyone other than Micah. The burn was full blown now; Jove trembled with the force of it. He did not know how to stop it once it began. He needed Micah for this. Jove wept as his body reacted to their actions.

"Little fucker likes it." The leader laughed as he held on to Jove's bound wrists. "You like it don't you?"

Jove shook his head from side to side vehemently as they pulled him out from under the bottom bunk and into the open area, mattress and all. The one bare bulb on this side of the cell shone down accusingly from behind the wire mesh that protected it causing the silver ring Micah placed on his foreskin just a few days before to sparkle. It had been a source of secret pride for him. Now it shamed him that he had to share his secret like this. He struggled against the hands that held him, bucking and kicking.

"Well he's got some fight left in him at least." Muggsy said to Oli who was holding down one of his legs. “Help me out Finn,” Muggsy directed as they positioned Jove to be able to tie his hands to one of the beds with the remaining length of gown while Oli sat on him to hold him down.

Jove did not know how to deal with the conflicting emotions that he was having to deal with. He knew what was going to happen. He did not want to be fucked. Not here, not now, not by these people, but he did not know how to stop them. They had taught him in school that fighting rape would make it worse. He was sure they were right, yet his body – the traitorous thing – was prepared to be fucked.

"Had to be a little spunky to get himself ringed, not many men willing to do that these days." The smaller blond, Finn, said almost to himself, as he moved from Jove’s hands to his legs to hold him down. "I can't believe the guards let him keep it, they took away everything of yours, Oli."

"Shuddup, Finn. They let him keep it because to remove it they would ruin it and they can't do that without the judge's order. Right Muggsy?"

"Yep, that's what they say anyway, need a judge's order to remove a ring, cause it's a binding contract between lovers." Muggsy replied as he took his place between Jove’s now spread legs. His hands were tied above his head, his mouth gagged, and Oli and Finn were holding his legs, it was time for some action.

Oli looked back down at Jove, "So where's your lover now? He swore he would protect you didn't he? He's doing one hell of a job today."

"Maybe he's down trying to arrange bail." Finn offered.

"Or maybe he's at home licking his wounds trying to figure out how to keep his ring from being traced back to him if the Judge orders it removed." Muggsy offered as he grabbed the boy’s erect penis. He wanted it, had to, or he would not be so hard. He gave the boy a few quick jerks and watched his reaction.

Jove struggled at that last bit of information. He knew Micah was not at home licking his wounds, he did not know where he was yet, and by the time he found out it would be too late for him to do anything. That's why it had to be done today. When Muggsy started to jack him off, he bucked up into his tormentor's hand.

The redhead smiled and told the other two to hold him tight and lift him high. Muggsy then spit in one hand and rubbed it on his own penis before penetrating Jove in one hard push. Jove bit down into the gown and moaned. His hands held on tightly to the bed frame where they were tied and his back arched upward to meet Muggsy who was surprised at the ease of entry. He felt the heat wrap around his body and the warm envelope of Jove and smiled as he began to pump his hips slowly. “You wanted this didn’t you?” he asked the penetrated boy almost accusingly.

Jove shook his head from side to side indicating no.

Muggsy frowned then began to pound into him. When he finished, he leaned down and bit Jove on the chest hard enough to draw blood. “You did want it, look at the mess you made.”

Jove had cum, he could not help it. He had not wanted to, but his body knew what to do. The burn was still on him. He had not hurt enough yet to make it dispel. He bucked up some to push the one called Muggsy off.

Muggsy and Oli changed places. Oli was finished with him almost before he began and the others teased him about it, but it did nothing but frustrate Jove as the burn was building and he felt like he was going to explode into flames. Then Finn lifted his gown to penetrate Jove and Jove grunted. The other two laughed. Finn pushed his way into the loosened space slowly then began to pump rhythmically.

Jove felt the difference in the way the three fucked. The first two only caused his heat to rise, but the last was calling to the burn. He felt it wash over them both, a slow wave of pleasure and he saw the surprise in his rapists face as he lost his rhythm for a second. When he found it again, a second wave washed over them, larger this time, to include Muggsy and Oli who gasped in pleasure.

Finn grinned. He had not many opportunities to fuck erebi, but this usually happened when he did and he knew how to make them happy. He changed his pacing a little and played the smaller boy under him like a prized toy. Soon Muggsy and Oli were jacking off again and their cellmate had woken to join them in a group jack-off session. The erebi was lost in his own pleasure now, so Finn held his legs up and out of the way for him, leaning in occasionally to bite him on the chest.

Jove closed his eyes as wave after wave of heat rolled off him; the burn was now in control. His body totally in reactionary mode did just that, reacted to what happened to it. He still did not want to do this, but he could not stop them. Micah would understand. He pushed more of the burn out with every wave, allowing it to seek anywhere it wanted to go, usually he only allowed it to seek Micah. He felt the hot ropes of jism hit his chest and face, some of them were his – most were not. He felt the flood of jism in his bowels and the wave of pleasure that followed it. Now he needed the pain, and he sent that in the seeking, hoping someone would understand.

Finn leaned down and bit the boy through the jism as he finished fucking him. He could not ignore the plea for pain. He heard the gasping moan and smiled, this boy needed it bad… still buried root deep he swung and punched him in the face.

Jove never saw it coming, but it felt so good when he was hit. The burn flared and started to die down. Then he was hit a second time, and a third. He did not remember much after that…

Jove’s seeking had reached quite far; all over the jail, guards were breaking up fights caused by his desire. When the guards finally got to his cell, they found Jove nude, laying face down on the mattress on the floor, his gown pillowed under his head. The other three boys were sitting on various bunks, looking blank and bored. The fifth cellmate was again asleep on his top bunk. The two guards entered the cell, calling for a medic as they did so.

Jove was unconscious but otherwise seemed alive at least. Tear trails had washed away portions of the dried cum on one side of his face. The guards did not try to move him, but waited for the medic to arrive, which seemed to take forever with all the other incidents occurring in the jail at the moment.

Jove began to stir just as the medic arrived, tears flowing again as he wept with the shame of what had happened. He had not wanted it, but he had… badly... worse, he encouraged it. His body shook with the racking sobs. A gentle hand touched him and he flinched away.

"Who put a D&D Free Juvenile in this cell?" the medic asked when he read Jove's ID bracelet. The guards looked at each other, they had both just come on shift. The medic grumbled something about incompetence and began a quick exam on Jove while the others watched. It was obvious what had happened, the same thing that had been happening all over the jail, only here they had managed to complete the job. “I want DNA samples from everyone in this room.” The medic said as he finished his exam. “Do you think you can stand, Jiovanni?”

“Yes,” Jove looked up at the others and quickly looked down again. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…” He managed to get to his feet with the medic’s help, and then reached for the gown to cover himself. The medic however, pulled it away and threw it down.

“"It's dirty, I'll get you a clean one. Let's just get you out of here." He led him out the cell and down the hall; naked as the day he was born to a different part of the building.


William

Forty minutes later, he pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked his bike almost illegally. He strode past the metal detectors setting them off with a loud ringing. The guard on duty snapped to attention and William gave him a dirty look.

“Excuse me Sir, you can not enter the school.”

“What did you just say?”

“The metal detectors…” the guard gulped. “You can’t enter the school.”

William looked at him. He might know. “Do you know where they took Jiovanni Ward?”

“Who?”

“Young man who was taken away this morning, where did they take him?”

“I.. I don’t know.” The guard stammered.

“Who does?”

“The police.”

“Have the officer on duty meet me in the principal’s office, I’ll bet they know as well.”

“But you can’t…”

“Oh but I can…” William leaned in very close to the young guard’s face, “because if you try to stop me you will disappear into my dungeon and no one will find you until I’m ready for them to, understand?”

The guard nodded as a wet spot formed around his crotch area.

“Good boy.” William purred, then he turned on his heel and stalked off toward the office.

Outside the door was a young woman sitting on a bench who appeared to be rather upset about something, but that was not really his concern. His concern was inside the office. He could not fix everyone’s problems today.

“May I help you?” asked a very startled secretary when she saw him walk through the door.

“I need to speak to the principal concerning the misplacement of Jiovanni Ward.”

“Excuse me?”

“Jiovanni Ward, I do believe he was misplaced today.”

“And your relationship to young Mister Ward.”

William noticed she did not use the term ‘Master’ which denoted Hestia’s Protection on young men. “That is none of your business.”

“Then I’m afraid his disposition is none of your business,” the secretary with a snide twist of her lips.

William leaned across the counter. “The Erebi is my property, right now he is stolen property. I want him returned, unharmed, as he was when I last saw him or heads will roll. Does that define my relationship to him well enough for you?” William knew he was close enough she could see the variegations of stains on his leather, and that she might be wondering what the stains were at this point. Some were fresh, although dry, and still held the smell of blood. He wondered if she knew what fresh blood smelled like.

“Do you have proof of your… ownership?” the secretary asked with a little less bravado.

William smiled at her, picked up his phone and pressed a number. “Go check your fax,” he nearly growled at her.

She left him standing there, and came back a minute later with a single page of what appeared to be a multi-page document. It was the page concerning William’s guardianship of Jiovanni Ward upon the death of both Vincent and Geraldine Ward.

“This will have to be verified.”

“It’s signed, that’s all the verification you need. Vincent passed a few years back. Geraldine passed this morning. Now if you don’t mind, where did they send my Erebi?”

“You will have to speak to the principal about that,” she told him, “please have a seat.”

“Which office?”

“Please, have a seat.”

“Lady, maybe you are not understanding the gravity of this situation. Someone in this school sent an Erebi to jail this morning – an Erebi who does not know his boundaries. He will not say no… no matter what they do to him.” He looked at her, “am I making myself clear.”

“I’ll see if he’s free.”

William waited while she spoke into a headset. By the time, she was midway through explaining the situation, he had figured out which office was most likely the principal’s and he headed for it. The door was unlocked so he entered. A young man was sitting in a chair across the desk from an older man, who William assumed was the man he came to see.

“Mister Reed?” Hunter asked. “It’s been a long time sir.” He stood and offered his hand.

William took the young man’s hand. “I’m sorry I don’t recall…”

“Hunter Ward, Jove’s oldest brother. I am so glad you are here. Papa must have contracted Jove to you then?”

“Yes, yes he did.” William sat when the young man sat, it seemed he was having trouble standing with a broken leg. “Can you tell me where Jiovanni is?”

“Downtown.” Hunter said. “They took him all the way downtown. I swear if I knew he was going to be caught I would never had let him go out.” Tears streamed down the boy’s face.

“It’s not your fault. Jiovanni is erebi; he was burning. They all do, but he should have come to me. I could have protected him.”

“I didn’t know. I swear I didn’t know.” Hunter just crumpled.

William pulled him into his arms and held him. The principal hung up the phone.

“Well isn’t this a touching scene. Who might you be barging into my office?”

“Master Reed, Mulciber to Erebi Jiovanni whom you sent to jail today. I want my boy back, unharmed.”

“Mister Ward is fifteen. He was not in possession of a guild card, and he confessed to no longer being under Hestia’s Protection.”

“Did any of you ask him if he were under the protection of a Mulciber? Erebi do not always receive a guild card until they have finished their First Passage.”

“I do not believe it was brought up, but I was not present.”

“Who was?”

“His gym teacher who discovered him. The school nurse who was required to inoculate him and a ganami, who was required to escort him from discovery to security to ensure his rights under guild law.”

“I wish to speak to the ganami.”

“I’m afraid that is not possible without parental consent.”

“This is guild business, are you telling me I can not speak to a guild member about guild business? Maybe I should contact my lawyer and inform him of your decision.”

The principal looked perplexed, then he pressed a button, “Send Daniel Kraft to my office please.”

Hunter looked up at William. “Chester took Cody. I do not know where he is. I don’t know how to explain all this to Elaina.”

“Elaina?”

“Our sister, she’s waiting in the hall.”

William remembered the crying girl and sighed as he picked up his phone. “I need the names of two eosoi who attend Southside High who are adept at grief counseling.” He paused and then clicked the phone closed. “I’ll be right back.” In the outer office, he spoke to the secretary again, giving her the names of the two girls, stating it was guild business so she would not squabble with him about getting the girls out of class. Then he went outside to where Elaina was sitting and sat down beside her.

“Your mother was a beautiful woman.”

“You knew mama?”

“Yes I did. When I was a young man, I used to come over to your house with your papa and have dinner often. Your mama was the best cook. I’m sad she is gone.”

“I’m sad too.”

“Was she sick for a very long time?”

“Yes, and in the hospital too. She went away a long time ago but now she will never come back.”

“Odessa will take care of you.”

“Odessa is too busy to take care of me. Hunter does a good job though.”

“Your brother, you are close to your brothers?”

Elaina nodded. “Something is wrong, they should have been here by now. Hunter went in there a while ago. It doesn’t take this long to come to the office.”

“Yes, something is wrong, Elaina.” William said gently, as he spied the two young women headed his way. “Your papa contracted Hunter, Cordell, and Jiovanni all to take effect upon the death of your mother if he passed first. Hunter will be moving in with Cliff soon. The man who holds Cordell’s contract has probably already come to get him, just as I was coming to get Jiovanni.”

“Will someone be coming to get me?” she asked in a small voice.

“No. Your papa wanted you to be able to leave Southside, you and Odessa. With the money we will give you, you will be able to live anywhere you want and do anything you want.”

“I’d rather have my brother’s back.”

“You can still see them.”

“Whenever I want?”

“As often as possible. Here, let me give you this.” He handed her his business card and on the back, he wrote, ‘by the blood we share’. “You can call me, say that, and you will always get me on the phone -- always. I can tell you if you can speak to Jiovanni or not, or when you can see him. Will that do?”

Elaina was crying again but she nodded.

“Now I want you to talk to these two young ladies while I talk to Hunter inside, all right? They are friends of mine.” He smiled at the two girls who had been hovering and they moved in closer as he stood up.

Elaina suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He could do nothing but hug her in return. Once she loosened her grip, he turned her over to the girls, and went back inside, to find Daniel waiting in the principal’s office for him.

“This is the ganami who escorted Jiovanni Ward from gym class to the nurses station where he was picked up by security.”

“Daniel, tell me what you know of Jiovanni.”

“The kid this morning? Well he did not seem to think what he was doing was wrong. He accepted going to juvie as just part of the natural progression of things for himself, as if there were no other options. There was something strange that happened while we were in the nurse’s station though. She was trying to get him to name the gent, and he would not, just kept saying he had to go. So I guessed he might be… well you know… one of them… special boys…”

“An Erebi.”

“Yeah, so I tweeked his nip. I could feel the heat coming off him, and it was all I could do to get out of there without jumping him myself. He said he was burning and would go to ‘him’ now if he were able. If he called that a burn, I’d hate to see him in a full blaze.”

“Did you tell the nurse what you thought?”

“She heard the conversation about the burning and about him not being forced. I am sorry sir; I had to get out of there. Usually if there is any question about a young one being an erebi we send someone who is not interested in their gender, you know, to make the heat easier to handle.”

“Did you know Jiovanni before today?”

“No sir.”

“Any of the ganami here know him?”

“I’ve not talked to all of them, but the ones I’ve talked to since this morning didn’t have a clue the boy was an erebi. Most of us have seen him in the hall, or at lunch, but he’s always kept his distance. He and his brother both, although some of us know their older brother there and find it strange they would behave like that.” He looked a little shy about saying what he was saying, “Any one of us would have been glad to help him out, you know getting him to the guild or even just helping him out with the burning. He is a good-looking boy. I would have rather called Franko than security.”

“And why didn’t you declare this a guild matter and call Franko?”

Daniel looked down. “I didn’t want to get in trouble, sir.”

“Who would have caused you trouble?”

Daniel looked squarely at his feet and did not answer.

“I’m going to assume that means the person is in this room, do you know who I am with the guild ganami?”

“No sir, but I do know I have to attend school here so it’s best I keep my mouth shut.”

“I see, then it’s a good thing I do not attend this school, isn’t it?” William dialed his phone again, “Franko, we have a situation…”

Copyright © 2011 Lugh; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..