Jump to content
    Luiz
  • Author
  • 1,352 Words
  • 1,609 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Peter in Highschool - 13. Chapter 13 - The Tryouts

November, 24th, 2008.

Well, last night I couldn’t help call Nick again, to listen to his voice, his breathing through the phone you know, even that could be sexy and sweet about him... when I mention sweet things about him, I can’t help recalling something sweet that comes out of him when I motivate him right *blush*

Anyways, this morning, there was classes again, but I couldn’t wait to see him again.

I got dressed in a pair of faded jeans, red t-shirt, for an usual warm day.

But I didn’t have to wait much. As soon as I crossed the door I saw him, standing, leaning with his back against a tree, so gorgeous, his blond locks brushing against the wind, hands on his pockets, of his light blue jeans, along with a long sleeved white t-shirt. He looked up as soon as I opened the door, gave me a small smile and then looked again at the ground.

He had a small smile and blushed cheeks.

“Hi.” I said, lightly resting a hand on his shoulder. I could feel him shiver and chuckle, lightly.

“Hi.” he replied looking at the ground, and then gazing up at me.

We started walking towards school as it was only a few blocks from home.

“So, what did you do since mmm last night?” he asked.

“I played video games till late at night and now I regret it a little.” I said, yawning. And that was true. I mean, I was spotting a raging boner half an hour after talking to him *on the phone* last night, so I had to do something about it to take my mind out of it.

“And you?” I asked.

“Honestly, I got like half an hour lying on my bed with the phone on my chest, thinking of you…” he said and put his both hands on his pink cheeks. “Oh, sorry, I shouldn’t be saying this!”

Gosh, I had the desire to hold him against a tree and start kissing his neck and nibbling his earlobe like mad! BUT, I couldn’t, mostly because we were arriving in front of school.

Arriving at school, we had our first class together. It was Lit.

We had pair work that day. The exercise was boring, but it was so cool that now I didn’t have to hide anymore, I could brush my fingers against the thin hairs of his forearm, brush my fingers against his, under the desk… Every time I’d do that he’d smile at me.

***

When lunch time arrived, I didn’t have lunch to bring, so Nick went to the school secretary, to get a few copies as I waited in line to get my food.

Gee, Chris was talking to everybody on how important the tryouts were, for the football team, that he surely was gonna pass and maybe would ‘finally’ be the quarterback this year… but mostly I swear all I heard was ‘yadda yaddayadda’… Gee, I mean, he sucked, he literally sucked, last year. I honestly don’t think the coach is gonna let him continue for the next season.

***

Well, as I said, there were tryouts after class. I don’t think I’m gonna get in the team, but as Nick insisted, we both were there, for the tryouts.

He brought a white set of tight clothes, similar to the under layer of a football uniform, so did I. The school had spare equipment for the tryouts.

I mean, OMG, I had to think about all the sad and ugly things in the world, wearing tight white pants in that outfit because Nick looked so hot at that moment. I mean, the red helmet along with the shoulders protection… made him look so strong!

He saw that I was staring and blushed. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. Gosh, I could have him right at that moment, on the ground… I mean, ahem, I couldn’t because there were a dozen of guys watching! LOL

***

However, as I imagined, the tryouts went horrible for me and Nick… though I didn’t miss the opportunity to look at all those jocks. I mean, seriously, if they did not talk, there were some guys, mostly the ones who formed, now, the team… they looked like they were 25 years old or something, they were big and not big like fat, big like broad shoulders and slim waist… gosh!

Anyways, I offered Mr. Thompson to help settling the equipment back in the school lockers – after all, I needed extra points in P.E. Nick looked at me in disbelief, but offered to help anyway.

“I’ll be in the office. When you finish settling things, tell me so I can lock here, okay, guys?” Mr. Thompson said and winked at us.

Gosh, he looked so big and mmm..gourgeus. I mean, no Peter, focus at Nick..and he looks so mmm.. gorgeous too.. gosh, why is it so hard to be a horny teenager around here?!

Anyways, there was only me and Nick in the lockers.

I tried a tentative kiss.

“Gee, there could be people looking!” Nick said.

“There’s nobody here.” I said inhaling in his neck.

He was so gorgeous in that outfit. It made his shoulders unbelievably wide, his waist incredibly slim, and his round butt, in those white pants… and well, I could feel his erection.

“I’m kind of sweat, don’t you mind?” he asked.

I was down on my knees in one moment and inhaled on his crotch and replied with a nibble”. He supported himself on my shoulders (protection) for support as he shivered.

In one motion I had his shaft on my mouth and took a pace, while I held his bubble but and ran my hands all over those thighs, that were mine now.

“Pete… *inhale* don’t you think MMMM…”

I started licking the base of the head, on his shaft, he seemed to love it and whimper.

He applied more pressure on my shoulders for support and then, involuntarily, he started ruffling my hair.

“Pete… we shouldn’t… I’m getting cl-close.”

“Do you want me to stop?” I said, still on my knees, with one hand caressing the side of his groin, his upper thigh, and pressing his right nipple between my fingers, with the other..way up on his chest, through the thin fabric of that tight outfit.

He looked at me as I engulfed all at once, trying to reach his balls… but that er wasn’t possible, his shaft is kind of… big *giggle*

He started whimpering and couldn’t form a sentence anymore.

“Pete, Pete.” he said in such a high tone. I knew what it meant but I didn’t want to stop, as I had my mouth busy, one hand on his chest, for teasing and support and the other on my crotch, trying to release an aching erection.

He erupted inside my mouth and I made all I could to swallow, to avoid a mess.

After that, he collapsed against the wall and I rested against him, humping my hips against his.

He lightly pulled to the bench. I was sitting with a raging erection exposed. He knelt in front of me and engulfed it. That was a good sensation.

I admit I was kind of looking to the sides and at the door each five seconds… I mean, he had his head buried in my crotch I had to look for both of us!

He put his hands on the small of my back and pulled me to his face… I was getting too close too fast.

“Mm… Nick?”

“Mm?” he said, never stopping his licking work.

“I’m about to…” I started and was interrupted as he pressed thigh with one hand on my balls.”

“Aah!” I gasped. Two more seconds and I was erupting in his mouth!

After that, we both took off our t-shirts and shared a very tight hug, to recover our breathes.

“I love you.” I whispered in his ear.

“I love you.” he replied, lightly kissing my bare shoulder as our chests touched.

Copyright © 2018 Luiz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter! The way Peter described the other jocks was entertaining. There's not much that doesn't turn on a horny teenager! Lol! The locker room after was pretty hot! Still loving these two! Can't wait to read more!

Link to comment
On 08/15/2016 08:52 AM, jaysalmn said:

Great chapter! The way Peter described the other jocks was entertaining. There's not much that doesn't turn on a horny teenager! Lol! The locker room after was pretty hot! Still loving these two! Can't wait to read more!

Hi... one of if not my best supporter with this tale!

 

Thanks hehe

 

Feel free to drop me a note whenever you feel like.

 

Smooch

Luiz

Link to comment

Wow. Heat in the locker room after tryouts. Glad they weren't caught; they don't need that right now. Nick had better make the team, or Peter is going to be badly distracted!

Link to comment
On 08/15/2016 10:32 PM, Parker Owens said:

Wow. Heat in the locker room after tryouts. Glad they weren't caught; they don't need that right now. Nick had better make the team, or Peter is going to be badly distracted!

Hi. Im at the gym with the olympics athmosphere around Its Hard not to giggle..

Hey mean idea one get tempted in the team and the other not makin it... Im not gonna do that but we can have some related Hot trouble right?!

Link to comment

Ooh that was risky. Loving them both. Your writing shows the innocence of unchartered territories so well. Hesitant but decisive, sweet yet passionate. Love it.

Edited by mally
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..