Jump to content
    Luiz
  • Author
  • 1,469 Words
  • 1,205 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Peter in Highschool - 22. Chapter 22 - I'm straight

December 15th, 2008, Monday

“Last school week, u-hul!” I was cheering as Nick and I were walking to my place, so we could ‘celebrate it, too’… you know, being horny teenagers, Nick is so addictive, his skin, his hair, his eyes, his perfect gaze, his perfect hair, his calmness, being enthusiastic at the same time, his sexy long legs, his sexy plain torso, his lips, not big, not thin, just right, and sooo kissable…

We stopped at the bakery because Nick wanted to try this new sandwich the guys from his biology class were talking about, so when we arrived home we would go straight to the bedroom… because we had more time…

“We have extra time… if you know what I mean.” I winked at him. “So let’s have a shower together.”

“But it’s cooold today… no need for a shower right now.” Nick said grabbing me from behind and nibbling my earlobe.

“Well, yeah, but I was thinking about a hot shower…” I winked again and grabbed him by the hand to the bathroom.

I turned to hot spray on before stripping… as we were both under the spray, I started kissing Nick’s neck as the hot water sprayed over us.

I was kissing his neck and washing his butt with soap and I could see he was hard, then we switched positions.

“I think we should end the shower and go to bed, what do you say?” Nick said in my ear. I just nodded.

In no time he was lying on the top of me as I faced him, in my bed and I noticed he was spreading my legs and making his way while kissing my cheek.

“Hey, hon, I guess the lube is over.” I said and bit my lip.

“I’ll take some hair conditioner, do you think that’s ok?” he said, already hard as a rock.

“Yeah… I guess.” I replied.

He applied some on his shaft and shivered.

“Whoa, I’m gonna cum soon… you’re so damn sexy, Pete!” he commented.

He applied some hair conditioner on my mmm… rear… lol… and tried to put his shaft there.

“Slow down, slow down.” I said.

“I stopped, what’s it hon?” he asked.

“No, it’s nothing, go on…” I said.

“Mmm… it’s hurting, it’s hurting…” I said and he stopped.

“It was only the tip… however, I’ll take it off, k?” Nick said. I only nodded.

We were both kneeling on the bed and I hugged him tight, his smell made me semi hard again, and he kept hard as a rock. I buried my face on his shoulder and started giving him small kisses.

“I’m sorry.” I said above a whisper.

He parted the hug and looked at me, deeply, with a small smile of his own. Ow, Nick’s so charming!

“It’s ok, right?” he assured me.

He lay on bed and said to me “It’s your turn, k?” with a wink.

And that was a vision to see, his pale and flat torso, along with his longish hair all around his face, like a golden sunny frame. He directed his gaze upwards and put his hands above his head. He smirked at me.

“Hold my wrists… please.” he finished with a wink.

“I’ll take some hair conditioner.” I said.

“No no, use spit… like they do on the movies.” he winked at me again.

That talk was making me incredibly horny…

After a few thrusts, I turned him on his knees and grabbed him, putting my hands on his abs.

“Oh, Pete, please, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum…” and he came while I was …er… doing him *blush* and in no time I erupted too, and collapsed on the top of him.

***

“Oh, can’t you stay just a little more.” It was always like that by the door when Nick had to go.

“I better get going.” he said and flashed that sexy smile of his.

“Can’t you wait till your dad comes to pick you up?” I said.

“Nope, not today.” he simply replied, never losing that smile of his.

“But it’s only four o’clock…” I pointed out.

“Yeah, but’s already getting dark…” he shrugged and hugged me tight, giving a ‘pat’ on the shoulder to finish it… as we were by the doorstep.

So I had just me and the TV… and homework… but I’m no iron man, so it’s gonna be TV, right?!

I heard the doorbell.

“Oh, I guess Nick must’ve forgotten something!”

“Ni… Chriis! Hiii.” I said to Chris, by my doorstep.

“Er… hi.” he replied.

There was a pause. ‘Invite the boy in, hurry’ mental note.

“Oh, come in.” I ushered him inside.

“Yeah, it’s kinda cold this evening…” he commented.

“Do you want some juice?” I offered him.

He ended up taking only a glass of water.

“So…” we said at the same time.

He took a deep breath. “So, you’re my friend, right?” Chris asked.

“I’ll do my best.” I replied, kinda defensively.

“So, I took some advice, I mean, I tried and I got some different replies…” he was talking way too fast, wasn’t making much sense and there was this butterflies in stomach feelings, a “good bad” one, but maybe mostly bad like in ‘anxious’, you know, I was starting to feel about the lead of this conversation.

“I like this person…” he paused, I only ‘aham-ed’ and he continued “… and I want to tell him… them, ahem, him… that I guess I’m in love and… and…”

‘And?!’ OMG, and I was thinking ‘where is this conversation leading to?!

“And it’s you, Peter!” he finished the sentence and continued. “Please, please, don’t hit me on the face again, okay?” he said with deep sad eyes. I could see he was kinda scary, like he got all the guts he had to come here to say this and… that was his limit, and he would fall apart at any moment. At that very moment he had that scared look, like someone who gets beaten by their father, you know.

And damn it, that was his look to me. I had already hit him on the face and made his nose bleed, bad time… what a horrible person I felt… but the most important thing is, I had to say something back! And I couldn’t be as supportive as I’d like to and say everything out loud like in a pink world, because this is the real world, besides I couldn’t expose Nick! Think fast Peter, think fast… the problem is, when you think fast, it usually doesn’t come up with the best ideas!

“Er… I’m straight. Yeah, that’s it, I’m straight.” I came up with.

“Please, please, don’t hurt me!” he pleaded, with a pained expression, like someone who’s waiting to get hit.

And I don’t know if, unintentionally, I’ve already hit him, in his heart, in a bad way… sigh.

I took hold of his both hands, looked deep in his eyes. He was starting to shake “Look at me.” I said to the greenest gaze I’ve ever seen. “I’ll never hurt you… and… and… *deep breath* you can count on me for whatever you need, okay?” I said.

“Ah, and don’t… don’t tell anyone at school, please.” he asked me. I could see he was more at easy about me that I obviously wouldn’t hit him – geez, I already did it, it wasn’t so obvious… I felt like a monster… I guess at some point I said it should’ve done some good to him getting hit, but I take it back or anything related that I said, I felt bad, regreted it.

I could see he wasn’t looking into my eyes, he was saying that with a far away gaze, imaging the scenes of his douchebag friends hitting him…

His eyes were shining even greener as they got really watery and the first tear fell. I felt like a monster.

I pulled him into a tight hug, the tightest hug I’ve ever given to someone, it could suffocate him, or break a rib of his, but I could feel his shoulders not tensing up anymore.

I felt him burying his face in my shoulder and inhaling.

After one minute or two, he let go of the hug.

“Thank you, I better get going.” he said, as he took his bag from the floor and was holding it with both hands, down, to his ankles level, alternating his gaze between me and the floor.

“Alright.” I slowly replied.

He made his own way to the door and I just heard the door closing. I was paralyzed.

Maybe I shouldn’t have lied like that, maybe it wasn’t a good idea, but now I’ll have to be more careful with Nick, because no one can know about us…

Copyright © 2018 Luiz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Again, I feel so bad for Chris! I can't believe Peter lied to him! If Chris could trust him with knowing he's gay, why couldn't Peter trust him with knowing about he and Nick? This lie could come back and bite Peter in the ass. When Chris finds out that not only is Peter also gay, but already hooked up with Nick, he's gonna be even more hurt and more than likely angry. 

  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Just now, jaysalmn said:

Again, I feel so bad for Chris! I can't believe Peter lied to him! If Chris could trust him with knowing he's gay, why couldn't Peter trust him with knowing about he and Nick? This lie could come back and bite Peter in the ass. When Chris finds out that not only is Peter also gay, but already hooked up with Nick, he's gonna be even more hurt and more than likely angry. 

Well, as you're following 'real time'... I was writing the next chapter as you finished reading it in here... you can check next chapter ; )

 

I'm internally laughing now as you were 'Chris hater number 1' and now is cheering for him! LOL

 

I feel kinda proud of myself to cause such feelings in a few faithful readers. Cool!

 

But, actually, I don't think Chris will be that sad like you said, will he? Love conquers all doesn't it?!

 

Hugs and good night!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Poor Peter.  He just panicked and didn’t know what to say.  I do hope after some thought he realizes and comes clean to Chris.  I do think he needs to talk to Nick about this.  I can see the pickle that Pete was in.  Thanks and on to the next chapter. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..