Jump to content
    Luiz
  • Author
  • 1,264 Words
  • 1,155 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Peter in Highschool - 24. Chapter 24 - Sweet Nick

December 18th, 2008

“I can’t believe tomorrow is already the last day before winter break.” I was saying as I was having a bite of my sandwich.

“Yeah, it’s so cool this time of the year, you know, traveling, family gatherings, lots of pictures…” Nick was saying.

“…lots of food…” I complemented and we both giggled.

We were having ‘our last lunch’ of the year, as Nick won’t come to school tomorrow, on our last school day, because his dad decided to hit the road tomorrow morning, already. Nick is visiting his relatives in San Diego, for this Christmas break. I guess they’re staying there for two weeks.

“You better take a lot of pictures to show me later.” I said.

“I’ll miss you, you know.” Nick suddenly said kind of serious.

He looked at me with those hazel eyes, like a tiger’s. And his longish hair blew with the wintry breeze. It was heart melting!

Aaand on the top of that, he’s cute, polite, kind and very, very sweet… someone you want to be around all the time because of his ‘aura’, his own gloom… sigh… I know, I must be saying all this rubbish because I’m sooo in love *giggle*

“This afternoon we gotta make the best of it!” Nick exclaimed, winking at me.

“Hey, not so loud.” I corrected him above a whisper.

He started licking his finger as if there was some mayo in it… I knew there was not… then he started slowly caressing his flat abs in circle, never losing track of my gaze – a jaw dropped one.

“Quit it.” I said with a chuckle, punching him lightly on the arm and …er… blushing a lot, like a 16 years old girl… okay, like a 17 years old boy… deeply in love… sigh.

“I love you.” he mouthed the words and then winked at me.

He put his hands, one on each side of him, to support himself, as he was sitting on the ground, along with me and he was touching my little finger with his… we were close, our hands were barely touching. He looked at our hands then looked at my face, and smiled.

“This afternoon it’s my place, k?” he said.

“Own, but my place is closer and… we’re gonna have to waist tiiime waiting for the bus and stuff… and it’s… it’s ‘our last day’…” I complained.

“We always go to your place. Let’s make it on my bedroom today.” he argued. “Please?” he pleaded with big hazel eyes… he knew I couldn’t say ‘no’.

***

We were practically running as we got out of the school door to the bus stop.

As we were sitting on the bus, side by side, it was kind of empty, I guess because it was in the middle of the afternoon and I looked at the window for a moment. When I looked back, Nick was staring at me.

“What?” I said, with a smile.

“Do you remember we met on the bus, like this?” Nick recalled with a smile of his own.

“Yeah.” I simply replied.

He put his bag between us, put his hand under the bag and grabbed mine and we were holding hands until we got to his place.

“Do you want something to eat?” Nick asked as we entered his house.

“Ah, not really, thanks. I guess I ate too much during lunch break.” I replied.

“Don’t be such a spoiler… just say you do.” he said.

“What?” I was confused.

“Play along… right?” he said and winked at me. I couldn’t resist that charm.

“Ok… let’s have a snack!” I replied.

“Yes, that’s the spirit.”

“Do you have a spanish guitar?” I asked him as we entered the kitchen and he went towards the fridge.

“Oh, yeah.” he replied, opening the fridge.

“Do you keep it, here, in the kitchen?” I asked, puzzled.

He took a cake out of the fridge and he was smiling as he put it on the counter.

I was surprised. It was a cake with my name in it, written with ‘M&M’s, you know, chocolate cover and ‘PETER’ in colorful chocolate!

“Oh, man, I’m sorry.” Nick said putting his hands on his head. “I made the cake myself but I guess the cover was still hot and I should’ve waited to put the decoration… and it’s kind of messed up, see?” he said.

It was so kind of him. It didn’t look like a ‘bakery cake’ but that’s exactly why it was so sweet, I could see he made it!

As I was taken aback, he took the guitar.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Peter, happy birthday to youuuu.” he was singing.

“What’s that, my birthday is only in October…” I asked, not being able to hide the huge smile on my face… I mean, I was so happy… ‘though it wasn’t not even close to my birthday.

“It’s just that we won’t see each other for like… two weeks… that has never happened before…” he said.

“And what about the birthday thing?” I said, as I couldn’t resist and took some of the chocolate cover with my finger.

“It’s just that… I didn’t really know you in October yet, so… so I didn’t have a chance to celebrate with you… nor to give you anything… so I decided to make a cake… it isn’t exactly like I expected but…” he trailed off and was starting to blush.

I took the guitar out of his neck, put it aside and pulled him into a tight hug.

“Thanks, that’s the best gift, ever!” I said in his ear, kissing his cheek, again, again and again while he ‘ticklishily giggled’.

I put some chocolate on my finger and put it into his mouth and he licked it and nothing looked sexier than a blond cutie sucking chocolate from your finger!

Things were really heating up as I pressed him against the counter and got some more chocolate to lick in my finger, and again, to put it into his mouth again. I kissed his cheeks and licked the chocolate from it.

I grabbed him and he lifted himself on the counter. We took both of our t-shirts off.

He lifted his butt and I got his jeans off in one motion and was sucking him, as his shaft mixed with the chocolate taste in my mouth… sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

I took my pants off and when I realized, my shaft was entering my best chef in the world… as I was standing and he was sitting on the counter, facing me, kissing my neck, holding my neck.

We came and he wiped us with his t-shirt.

We put our pants back and he pulled me by the hand upstairs.

“Let’s take a shower… now I’m sticky of chocolate and… mmm…” I finished with a giggle.

As we were upstairs, he pulled me inside his room and pulled me on the bed.

I was on my knees and he entered me as he held me by the waist, to support himself, while he took the hair off of his face.

Then, we switched and as I was lying, with my back on the bed, he was sitting on the top of my shaft and we both erupted again.

Nick is just the best. I wonder if I could possibly like someone else the way I like Nick… ah, probably not.

And he’s going to be away for two weeks… what am I supposed to do in this meanwhile!?

Copyright © 2018 Luiz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nick, nice belated birthday party and song.  Very romantic.  And a nice night of passion before being gone for 2 weeks.  Lots of phone calls I hope.  Thanks Luiz!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Hi, 
 
Yeah, it's been a while.
When i was a teenager (btw I'm currently 30) I started reading this kind of story and it really helped me and I grew fond of it.
 
It took a few years but now I have a boyfriend so things got hectic to keep on writing.
 
Yup, the story isn't finished. I intend on writing more... just don't know when.
 
Please feel free to read others of mine and also.. as little as I can reply but... feel free to write.
 
Hugs,
Luiz
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..