Jump to content
    Luiz
  • Author
  • 1,729 Words
  • 2,886 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Peter in Highschool - 8. Chapter 8 - Starting a normal week

November, 17th, 2008, Monday.

No need to say I went to bed thinking of Nick and woke up thinking of Nick.

So that, as I woke up, before the alarm, I turned it off, closed my eyes and I just knew I wouldn’t drift off because my dick was, actually, aching, rock hard. I slowly caressed it through the mattress – it’s nice, kinda gives a sensation it’s not really me as I don’t feel it one hundred percent with my hand…. I took grip of it and starting moving up and down. Still under the covers I kicked my briefs.

I took my t-shirt off and I started feeling the warm skin of my chest, as my skin is always warm when I wake up, lightly brushing my fingers over my left nipple and ruffling my hair with my other hand.

Sometimes, it seems my erection is uncontrollable as it really aches – sometimes I wonder if being that hard is even ‘healthy’ – but when I caress my balls it seems to help… as usually when my shaft gets really hard, on the opposite, my ballsac gets very soft, so it feels great stroking the shaft with one hand and massaging under it with the other hand.

Only if Nick could do it for me… no, I mean, if Nick were here I’d explode only touching him, pleasing him, serving him maybe… I would start looking deeply into those amber eyes, usually so warm, along with that smile, with teeth so white, lips so pink, and that peach fuzz skin of his face…

I would bury my face below his right ear, to smell his hair, to taste his soft neck on my lips and maybe suck it and nibble it for one second or two… maybe then I would run the tip of my nose on his upper arm, armpit, only for one moment, to reach his nipple and lick it.

I would bury my face on his navel, to smell his pubic hair, touch his balls with my nose while caressing his sides with my both hands and engulf his rock hard big shaft in my mouth just to taste it over and over again and when he couldn’t take it anymore… mmm… I’d stop and do it all over again and he’d beg me to continue but no, I wouldn’t and I’d lightly take hold of his wrists and put his hands behind his head.

No need to say what was that sticky thing in my hand by this moment, giggle.

***

After having a shower, I had some basic blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt, along with a red sweater, in contrast with the blue of my eyes and to match the red of my cheeks that used to happen in a few mornings, like this one, I guess.

With that, I quickly had breakfast – yeah, fantasizing like this can make one late – and as I opened the door two surprises, the cold fall wind and…

“Nick?!” I almost shouted in disbelief as I just pulled the door closed and stepped outside.

Nick was glorious that morning. There was a very light fog, barely noticeable, but enough not to let the sun hit hard on his features soon in the morning. His hair was brushing against the wind, his hazel eyes, almost green in the morning, were looking at me, with an off white wool in his head to match his off white jacket and light blue jeans.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.” he said. “I’m not disturbing, oh, gosh, I didn’t mean to…” he started, averting his gaze to the floor.

“Of course not” I said and before I realized I embraced him in a hug, the warm fabric of his jacket, the cold wind as we were on the sidewalk. For one moment I even rested my cheek on his left shoulder, but I noticed he got kind of tense… now I startled him, so I quickly let go.

He realized, so that, he put his hand on my shoulder, with a little more pressure than he should, he actually grabbed my shoulder, quickly changing it for a light touch, he made two circles with his thumb on my shoulder and let go.

“You know, it’s not on your route to school.” I said.

“Well, as I get the bus it’s only two more stops, you live close to school, you know.” he replied, still looking at the ground.

“Thanks.” I said with a genuine smile, as he looked at me.

The wind brushed his hair as we walked, side by side, to school, with some brown leaves being lifted by the wind.

“So, it sucks you were grounded.” I said.

“Yeah, but no sweat. It’s over. The old man wants to be all correct in front of me but I eavesdropped he saying to mom something like ‘Nick can’t be a baby or a wuss’, let the boy have a few drinks.” he concluded with a chuckle.

“So, what did you do this weekend?” I asked.

“Not much, had to help cleaning all the garden… I guess the high point was talking to you…” he trailed off “Ah, I mean, I also watched the boxing finals!” he continued.

“I don’t like it very much.” I honestly replied.

“Okay, me neither” he chuckled. “But I did like that new zombie series, did you see it?”

“Yeah, it was the pilot episode, wasn’t it?” I replied.

“Yeah, it totally rocked.” he completed.

“And I also watched a program about boats… you know, in the future, I wanna have a boat! And you?” I said.

“Mmm… I don’t know, but I did watch that one where the guys buy new turbo engines and change about everything in the classic cars. Did you see it?” Nick asked me.

“I don’t really like old car stuff… cars, for me, I guess the newer the better.”

And with that we arrived at school to have our first class of the week together. It was Lit. That day the teacher was talking about foreign literature.

He gave us as exercise a paperwork with a piece of a translated song in it and as the song played I was just looking… actually staring at Nick… he was absorbed by the class, almost fascinated, so cute, paying attention, biting his pencil, brushing his hair out of his eyes. He would occasionally look at me and smile and I would avert my gaze.

Actually I was, almost involuntarily, drawing Nick’s face on my notebook as the song was playing and he was concentrated on the teacher. It was something like “I whisper thank you, as I leaf through this old photograph album, to one who always cheered me on, within my heart / And should the memories of that smile I think of /
come rain or shine, fade away into the distance
/ They return in the days I search for a glimpse of your face, a stream of tears…”

“Yeah, that’s how beautiful Nick was at that very moment, as I pictured him with my pen, on a white notebook page.

“Hey, what’s that?” Nick asked as he finished the exercise, which I barely touched.

“Mmm, nothing!” I said as I automatically ripped the page, crumpled the paper and threw it towards the trash can, which was situated in the corner the classroom.

“And three points to Peter!” I said as I got it right to the trash can.

***

During lunch time, it wasn’t cold anymore, so we decided to have lunch on the grass and we finished eating our pies talking about meaningless things, in general.

“So I brought two apples, one for me and one for you… if you want…” Nick trailed off.

“Love apple.” I corrected.

“Yeah, whatever.” he said and averted his gaze.

As we were eating I could see his lips getting very reddish, and sure they should be, literally, very sweet. As I looked at him he’d look back at me while he took another bite of his apple. He wouldn’t avert his gaze, but only look at the apple and back at me. I don’t know if it was the apple color impression or the wind but he was getting flushed.

***

As the classes finished, Nick decided to walk home along with me.

“Do you want to stay over for a while to play some video games?” I asked as we were walking home.

“Okay.” he replied, walking home, alternating his gaze between my face and the sidewalk.

“So, we’re friends, right?” Nick asked.

“Sure.”

“So, you’re my friend?” he continued. I said nothing as it was already replied.

“So, do you think we’re friends like best friends?” he asked, as he kept walking with his hands on his pockets, looking at the sidewalk floor.

“I guess so…” I replied.

“So, I can ask you anything, right?” he said.

“Right.” I replied and stopped in front of him, as we were in front of home.

He, lightly, took hold of my arms with his both hands.

“I… I…” he started, tentatively. He was looking me in the eyes, and then averted his gaze to the grass.

As I was staring at he, our eyes met and his eyes were so beautiful, and deep and intense… I don’t know, maybe too intense for someone who was just standing in the sidewalk, looking to …ahm… plain me *giggle*

“I have to go!” he said and took a step back. I couldn’t figure if he was looking me in the eyes, staring at home, behind me, or looking at the street. For this one moment, I had only the slight impression his look got a little confused, but couldn’t figure it out.

“But you said you wanted to play video games… we can do something else…” I interjected.

“Yeah, but I have some… errands to do at home… mom said… well, I have, stuff… at… home.” he said “Sorry man, bye Peter, thanks!” he said and started running. He looked at me twice waving goodbye and then started running the way back.

I quickly waved bye back.

I just watched, confused, beautiful Nick as he started running, fast, as I was standing in front of home and a cold, strong wind blew my hair.

Copyright © 2018 Luiz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Normal week, for Nick, means trying desperately not to crush on Peter, who is equally captivated. Or at least it seems that way to me. Liked this chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hello Luis. I just found your story and read chapters one through eight. I really enjoyed what I read! I am way to old to remember first love clearly, but I can imagine it happening something like this. I would guess for a gay teen it would be even more difficult. Not wanting to out yourself, and yet trying to tell if the boy you like is also gay. I also want to tell you how impressed I am that you're telling your story in English, which is not your native language. I'm not certain I would know if you hadn't mentioned it in one of your notes. Anyway, keep up the good work. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/26/2016 10:18 PM, Parker Owens said:

Normal week, for Nick, means trying desperately not to crush on Peter, who is equally captivated. Or at least it seems that way to me. Liked this chapter.

Hi. Thanks.

After an hectic day at work this is something nice to hear (read).

 

And about the guys... what IF they don't like each other?! Kiddin... let's see about that love confession lol

 

Thanks again for your kindness.

Link to comment
On 07/27/2016 05:37 AM, JeffreyL said:

Hello Luis. I just found your story and read chapters one through eight. I really enjoyed what I read! I am way to old to remember first love clearly, but I can imagine it happening something like this. I would guess for a gay teen it would be even more difficult. Not wanting to out yourself, and yet trying to tell if the boy you like is also gay. I also want to tell you how impressed I am that you're telling your story in English, which is not your native language. I'm not certain I would know if you hadn't mentioned it in one of your notes. Anyway, keep up the good work. Jeff

Hi. First of all thanks for your kindness. Maybe it's exactly your kindness that doesn't let you see much of my foreigner mispellings lol

Actually, I've never been out of my country but this skill of mine sure helped paying the rent throughout college.

 

I started writing when I was a teenager then I stopped for a while, there was a girlfriend, a fiancée on the way... and now I'm back writing... but now I finished college I guess I'm not a teenager anymore.

 

About your first love, I'm sure your memories have nothing to do with you being old or not, after all, when I find my first true love I'm sure I'll remember even in my next life..with my heart.

Maybe you don't remember like that because it hasn't happened yet and is just waiting for you ;)

Now let's start writing chapter nine.

Link to comment
On 07/27/2016 08:40 AM, long1jo said:

Hi

waiting for the love confession! please don't keep us waiting too long

Hey, it's really cool seeing this anticipation of yours..

 

I guess this is kind of thing that is motivating me to make the story move forward kind of fast.

 

Cheers!

Link to comment

Omg, what are we gonna do with these two?! Lol! I think its sooo adorable how hard they're both trying to not let the other know about their feelings. I, too, am excited about the BIG MOMENT, but the lead up to it is great!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/27/2016 01:31 PM, jaysalmn said:

Omg, what are we gonna do with these two?! Lol! I think its sooo adorable how hard they're both trying to not let the other know about their feelings. I, too, am excited about the BIG MOMENT, but the lead up to it is great!

I just logged to submitted chapter 9 for approval and found, as usual, your kind message, probably far kinder than I deserve. So, chapter 9 is posted!

Now it's very late here, I gotta go to bed. Sweet dreams, everybody! Good night!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..