Jump to content

The Luxorian Fugitive 1. Ship Logs of the Santa Claus Premium

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Drama, Soft Sci-Fi

Sergeant Liam Jacks has made a life for himself on the cargo vessel the Santa Claus to escape the memories on civil unrest on Alpha Centauri.

Life should be simple enough, but one mysterious passenger can unravel the quiet in ways he hadn't imagined.

***NOMINATED FOR BEST PROMISING AUTHOR STORY IN THE 2013 READERS CHOICE AWARDS***

Welcome to my first adventure in sci-fi. A great deal of work went into this and I can't thank my beta/editor enough for all his hard work. I hope you enjoy this new epic adventure. If you get a chance, review! I love to get the feedback!
 
Now, on to gays in space!
Copyright © 2013 Mann Ramblings; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 2


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


Rob237

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great story, lots of cliffhangers.  I cannot wait to read the other 2 stories!

  • Like 1
Link to review
Daddydavek

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the first story in a series about the Santa Claus, an interstellar freighter...It is the start of Mann Ramblings best series and the whole series is reserved for premium members.  It is a compelling reason to buy a month of premium and read these three fabulous stories which I can unreservedly recommend!

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..