Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,129 Words
  • 6,494 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Man In Motion - 8. Graduation

June 8, 1985

Princeton, NJ

Princeton’s graduation was really nice. I sat in between Jack and JP and looked down the row to where Stef was sitting and saw him bawling like a baby when Ace graduated, while JP just had tears in his eyes, tears of pride. Of the three of us, Ace was still his favorite. Well, that wasn’t entirely true. Claire trumped us all. The funny thing was that Ace and I were just fine with that. Claire and I were close, much closer than people would probably expect since there was absolutely no blood tie between us. But I'd always treated her like a person, whereas Ace was overprotective. Jack made Ace's job easy. He was such a great guy.

“There's Neil,” Jack said, whispering in my ear and gesturing across the arena. He was sitting there laughing and joking with some guys. I looked down at the degree candidates and saw Robbie. He wasn't looking at us; he was looking at Neil. I just shook my head. “He begged me to let him blow me last time he was in town,” Jack added.

“Hey. You do that, I get right of first refusal,” I whispered back. He chuckled.

“You got it, sweet cheeks.” Claire glared at us and that made us shut up.

Finally the ceremony was over and we headed over to the hotel where everyone was staying. Ace had booked a big banquet room and was throwing a major party. For my graduation celebration, I'd limited it to family because I wasn't a social guy, but Ace was. There were tons of people at the party. My shy personality came out, but I stuck to my family members and that helped. There was a guy at the door to check people in, to make sure they were on the guest list. I found that surprising, since Ace hadn't mentioned anything about it.

Neil was here, of course. Despite everyone's objections, Robbie was adamant that he be invited. I was giving up hope on us fast. I saw him staring at Neil. He hardly looked at me at all. I walked up to him and hugged him, getting a glare from Neil for my efforts.

“I feel invisible,” I told him.

“Why?”

“You don't notice me, you don't look at me, and you avoid me. It's pretty clear where I stand with you.” I worked hard to stop the tears.

“It's not that easy, Brad. It's not that easy. You don't understand.”

“I think I do. You just haven't given me a chance. But enjoy yourself. Lust after him all night. Just promise me that I get you after the party?” I leaned up and kissed him and he smiled.

“I promise. I'm all yours tonight.”

“Good. 'Cause I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning,” I said, whispering in his ear in as slutty a voice as I could manage.

He wrapped his arms around me and he was with me again. I had him, at least for a second. “Stop it!” pleaded Robbie in a hoarse whisper. “You’ll make me hard right here in the middle of the party.”

I giggled, almost like a girl, but a little more masculine. “Oh yeah? Let's sneak off somewhere and you can show it to me right now.” He snaughed.

“You're just trying to torture me,” he said.

“I've got a surprise for you tonight,” I said.

“What?”

“You'll just have to honor your promise and sleep with me,” I taunted.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was JP. “Brad, I need to talk to you for a minute.” JP can whisper so you can hear him perfectly, while no one else can. It was an interesting skill. I needed to learn how he projected his voice in that laser-like way.

I kissed Robbie and moved off with JP. “What is it, Dad?”

“The police are here and they want to question you. Apparently Neil went to them and told them you raped him. He had significant anal bruising, so it appears he was assaulted somehow.”

“Dad, this is the third time he's falsely accused me of something like this. This is bullshit. Look at him. Does he look like he's a rape victim?” Neil was over there flirting with a couple of guys.

“Just go talk to them and keep it quiet. I have one of the officers keeping an eye on Neil for just that reason.” I nodded, and then saw JP go talk to Jack.

I went into an anteroom and closed the door. There was a Princeton cop there. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

“Mr. Schluter, I'm sorry to take you away from your party, but a Mr. Neil Gardner has made some serious accusations against you.”

“It's not a problem at all, Officer. Fortunately you caught me before I started to really enjoy myself.” He smiled with me.

“He alleges that this afternoon you entered the home of a Mr. Robert Hayes and assaulted him there. He claims that you forcibly penetrated his anus. You should know that he has significant bruising; it appears that he was indeed assaulted.”

I laughed. “I'm sorry, Officer. Forgive me. Assault isn't funny. But this is the third time in as many months that Mr. Gardner has accused me of 'assaulting' him. On all of those occasions, including this one, he was just making up stories to try to cause me problems.”

“So there is some animosity between you?”

“There is. We are both in love with the same man, Mr. Robert Hayes, who incidentally shares that apartment with my brother.”

“Then how would you explain his bruises?” the officer asked, a little belligerently.

“Officer, Neil has been fu...” I stopped, remembering to watch my language, which made the cop grin, “I mean, Neil has had sex with probably every gay guy and probably a few straight ones at Princeton. The list of potential people is endless.”

“You are saying he is a, uh, promiscuous?” I laughed and he joined me.

“I am. And he's not into plain vanilla sex either. Are you straight, Officer?”

“Yes,” he said defensively. It came out as “of course.”

“I'm sorry. I just wanted a point of reference. I suspect that anal intercourse is not plain vanilla in your world, but it is in Neil's. I have no personal experience, but rumor has it that he's into some pretty kinky stuff.”

“Like what?”

“Fisting. That’s where a guy puts his whole hand up another guy's butt.” I thought he was going to puke. “So you can see, Officer, that it makes his allegations against me pretty incredible, since he is known for doing things that could cause such injuries as a normal course of his sexual activity.”

“Were you there in the apartment with him?”

“I was. I told him to get out. He was naked at the time, so I threw his clothes out the window as an incentive for him to leave.”

“That would be indecent exposure,” he said.

“It would. It was perhaps a rash move on my part, but hopefully you received no complaints?”

“None that I know of,” he said. He seemed somewhat perplexed.

“Officer, may I make an observation?”

“Certainly,” he said.

“I'm sure you've dealt with these cases before. Do the victims usually appear less than six hours after the alleged incident at a party where the alleged perpetrator is? And if they did, is it conceivable that they would be enjoying themselves?”

“No. Not unless that person was under the influence of alcohol or a narcotic.”

I cracked the door and saw Neil. I smiled internally. There was Jack, talking to Neil, and Neil was all over him. Jack kept pushing his hand away from his crotch and from his ass. “Mr. Gardner is over there,” I said, indicating where Jack and Neil were.

“He is the one in the dark blue suit?” he asked, describing Jack.

“No. He is the one in the purple shirt and black pants.” He looked at me, amazed.

“I see no other reason to detain you from your party, Mr. Schluter.”

“Thank you, Officer,” I said, and went back to rejoin JP. “You are beyond belief, sacrificing poor Jack to prove my innocence,” I said, laughing.

“I'm just watching to see how quick on his feet Jack is,” JP joked. I saw the police approach Neil and escort him to the same anteroom I'd been in. Jack came ambling over.

“You owe me big time,” he said to me. I laughed, but thought it was a good idea to move away from him so it didn't look like collusion. I went back and found Robbie talking to his father. JP and Stefan came over too. I put my arm around Robbie’s shoulders affectionately.

“Hey,” he said. “What are the cops doing with Neil?”

“He accused me of assaulting him again. Went so far as to call the cops.”

“You're kidding right?” I shook my head. “Fuck,” he turned to go chew out Neil, like he was my big defender. He'd be a big pussy if Neil was in front of him.

“Relax. It will be OK.” We stood there chatting for about ten minutes until the police departed and an enraged Neil appeared in front of us. I still had my arm around Robbie's shoulders, which pissed him off even more.

“You're just going to stand there and let that asshole get away with hurting me!” he screamed at Robbie.

“Neil, if you cannot conduct yourself in a civil manner, you will have to leave,” JP said firmly. He had that bloodless voice. I caught Stefan's eye. That voice was scary.

“I'm not going fucking anywhere,“ Neil yelled. “You think Robbie is all innocent. You think he's pure as the driven snow and I'm just a bitch. Well he isn't. He loves kink.”

“I'm going to have to ask you to leave,” JP said, and nodded to Roger to get the security guard.

“Tell them why you do what I tell you,” Neil taunted Robbie. “Tell them how I stick my whole fist in your ass and make you beg for mercy. And tell them how after you beg, after you do what I say, I give you the biggest fucking orgasms of your life.” He held up his fist.

I could feel Robbie quiver beneath my arm. I could feel his emotions. He was pissed off and humiliated that Neil was doing this to him in front of his family. But I looked down at his pants and he was hard as a rock. “Shut the fuck up, Neil,” he said, but not convincingly.

“You better think about what you're doing. You know you'll come back to me, no matter what they say. You know you want it, want me to make you feel so good, don't you?” I saw Robbie break a sweat. “Well, next time you're gonna be punished before that. Punished hard. Got it, bitch?” If anything, that just excited him more. Frank was about to step in and lay Neil out, but I jumped in first.

“Neil, I know all about his fetish. He told me about it. I've got a fist too, and I can't wait to try it. Only I love him, I care about him, and I'm not going to use it as a tool to hurt him.” Robbie looked down at me, surprised and really happy. “We don't have secrets. That's why we're a couple, and that's why you're leaving.”

The security guard grabbed Neil's shoulder and dragged him out, kicking and screaming. “Come on,” I said to Robbie, and led him off to the anteroom where the cop had talked to me.

We went in and shut the door and he collapsed into my arms, just holding on for dear life. He sobbed and sobbed. “It's OK, baby. It's OK. It's all over now.”

“I'm sorry, Brad. I should have told you. It was so kinky and gross. Fuck. Now my whole family knows.”

“It's kinky, but it's not gross. Think you can take my hand?” I asked, holding it up in the beak shape.

He got a huge smile on his face. “Are you fucking serious? You want to do it?”

“If it makes you feel good, hell yeah. As soon as we get home.” I reached down and stroked his hard dick through his pants. “I'm gonna make you feel so good, better than you ever dreamed. And afterward, you won't have to put up with any bullshit, because I love you. Neil never did.” He hugged me tight.

“I love you, Brad. I love you so much.”

He went back to talk to his dad, while I headed for the front desk to get a room. JP joined me. “That was nice, the way you handled that,” he said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“I learned from the master,” I said affectionately.

“I really hope that you end up at Berkeley. I've missed having you around.”

I laughed. “I'm a big pain in the ass. How can you say that?”

“You are. But you are an amazing young man, one I'm proud of, and one I want to spend time with.” I felt a tear roll down my face.

“Thanks, Dad. I love you too.” He smiled at me. I snuck into the hotel gift shop and bought a bunch of jars of Vaseline, getting a weird look from the clerk, and then took them upstairs with my bag. I chuckled as I imagined his look if they had stocked lube, and I'd bought them out of that instead. I got back downstairs and the party was in full swing.

With Neil gone, we had a reason to celebrate. I let myself go, drank like a fish, and so did Robbie. Bianca laughed at me when I tried to speak to her in Italian when I was hammered. She was going to come spend a month with us at Escorial. That was so cool. Finally, the guests started leaving, and as soon as they did, I grabbed my drunk boyfriend and got him out of there.

I headed for the elevator. “Where are we going?” he asked, slurring his words.

“I got us a room here, just you and me,” I said. He smiled, and then laughed. We got to the room and stumbled through the door. It took us forever to take our clothes off, we were so drunk, and we spent more time laughing at each other than stripping. I smelled my pits and they were nasty. “Wanna take a shower?” I asked.

The hot shower woke us up, and sobered us up a little bit. It was intensely erotic, not sexual, erotic. We dried off and I led him to the bed and lay on top of him, kissing him, rubbing against him. “Fuck me baby, fuck me. Please?” he asked.

I slipped on a condom and slid right into him. All that fisting had made him loose, but he still felt great wrapped around my dick. I slammed him hard, over and over again, pounding him, but he didn't cum. “Blow your load, Brad, then do what I like,” he whispered, so I did. I blew inside the condom, filling it up, and then collapsed on top of him. I rested for a few minutes, and then I sat up next to him.

I pulled the condom off and put it on his chest, letting some of my cum drip out onto him. He was hard as a rock. “You have to teach me how to do this,” I said. “God, I'm so excited. I can't wait to feel the inside of your ass.” He moaned and spread his legs wide.

I grabbed a handful of Vaseline and slathered it all over his hole and my hand, and then I tossed that jar away and grabbed a new one. “Is this how my hand should be?” I asked. He reformed my fingers just a bit.

“Like that. Like that. Go slow.”

I started pushing in and leaned over to kiss his abdomen, his dick, his legs. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft while I pushed in. “That's it. That's it. Stop for a second. Let me get used to it.” He was panting. “Fuck you have big hands. That's gonna feel so good inside me.”

It was a really weird experience. It took us almost an hour to get my hand in up to my third knuckle. He had to coach me through it, and that meant me moving my hand into his ass until he asked me to wait, then waiting for him to catch his breath, then having him coach me forward again. I didn't get it. This didn't seem like much fun to him, and it wasn't fun for me either. But I loved him, and if this was what it took to make him happy, I'd do it. I knew he'd do anything I asked him to do.

I pushed in some more and he whimpered, a high-pitched whimper, and pushed back onto me more. I stopped and looked down. I was at the widest point. Damn I was stretching him. He just lay there and made whimpering noises, really hot whimpering noises. He nodded, and then one more little push and my whole hand was in. I wiggled my fingers around, exploring. Thank God I'd cut my fingernails last night, I thought with a smile. That was a little scary. Scratching the rectal walls would be a pretty high-risk thing to do. High-risk for AIDS. But he said I was the only one who fucked him, at least with a dick. I put that out of my mind and focused on him.

I watched him as I moved my hand, seeing what made him feel good and what didn't seem to turn him on. I made a fist and moved it around, slamming it into his prostate gently, and he moaned like an old whore. He was incoherent now, just lying there, focusing all of his attention on my fist in his ass. Then I used my fingers to stroke and flick at his prostate, and he screamed so loud I thought I really hurt him, but it was a scream of ecstasy. I'd never seen him like this, so wound up. Wow. He really got into this.

“Oh yeah. More. Please. More. More.” He panted as I tickled his prostate, milking it gently. I reached up and grabbed the used condom and put it in his mouth.

“Drink it,” I ordered. His dick quivered at that, at being ordered around. I milked him longer, then made a fist, then milked him again. His face was so red and he seemed so overheated, I was a little worried.

I started tickling his prostate, and leaned forward and enveloped his dick in my mouth. He let out a roar, a loud roar. We were going to get a call from the front desk over that one. And then he came. I'd never seen anything like it. He blew into me like a geyser, almost drowning me. Cum was dripping out of my mouth no matter how fast I swallowed. I laid my head against his abdomen, letting him blow on my face, feeling his orgasm, and using my hand inside of him to milk it for as long as I could. I felt his hands on my face, pulling me into him in a gentle yet urgent way.

Finally, he finished,and just lay there panting, desperate for air. I was starting to get nervous, but he slowly recovered. I started to pull out, slowly, and he seemed surprised. This was probably when Neil had tortured him. I went really slowly, keeping my cheek on his tummy to feel him tense and relax, and then my knuckles were through. I remembered the part about the clenched ass, so I went slowly, waiting for a spasm. When I got one, I stopped. Finally, I was out of him.

I wiped my hand on a towel. That part was gross, but I ignored it and went up and lay next to him. “Did I do that right?”

He looked at me, shocked. Then he smiled. Then he laughed. “You have got to be fucking kidding me? Right? Right? That was fucking amazing. Oh my god. I have never felt anything like that before.” He was still shaking. I looked down and noticed that his dick spasmed a bit and a little more cum leaked out. I leaned down and sucked it out.

“I am such a fucking idiot.” He was babbling now. “I am the biggest fucking idiot in the world. Are you sure that was your first time?” I nodded. “Seriously? Where'd you learn how to do that?”

“Stef told me how.” And then we both laughed. “And you talked me through it. You're the one who did it. Not me.”

“Baby, you were amazing. The best. You make me feel like I can conquer the world.” I just beamed at him. “Let's take another shower,” he said.

We took another long hot shower and he gave me a great blow job. Sated, we both fell back into bed, ignoring the mess we'd made. I was glad this was a hotel.

“Can I ask you something?”

He looked at me and answered my question before I could ask it. “It was infinitely better with you than it was with Neil. He never took time to make sure I was enjoying it. It was like he wanted to get it over with. Then, after I came, sometimes he’d get really mean. Remember when I called you to say I wouldn't come up? He had his fucking fist in me and wouldn't take it out. Hurt like hell.” He leaned down and kissed me. “And you know what the best part is. After it's over, now that I'm done, I feel great. With him, I always felt like shit.”

“Just like you did when those guys fucked you in the locker room,” I said, risking his wrath. He tensed, and then relaxed.

“Just like that,” he said, as if he'd just made a major discovery. “I, uh, I feel bad, talking about myself and all, but I never asked you if you liked it.”

I smiled up at him. “I liked it. I liked making you feel good. I still like fucking you better. There's a connection between us, a pure love that makes my insides glow. But this was fun because it gave you so much pleasure.”

“Does that mean you'd do it again?” he asked cautiously.

“Fuck yeah. You ready to go?” I teased, reaching down and fingering his hole.

“No! Fuck. You'd kill me. I like to do it once in a while. When Neil first did it, he'd do it on the weekend, kind of to get me relaxed. That was cool. I liked that. Once, twice a week. Then when it became a control thing, he did it a lot.”

“I could tell. Your ass kept getting looser and looser,” I teased, sort of.

“Well that's over. And so is Neil. I see that motherfucker, I'm gonna kick his ass. It's like he had me under some spell or something.” For the first time, when he talked about Neil, he seemed sincere.

June 9, 1985

Princeton, NJ

I woke up and felt my hangover reminding me of the fun I’d had last night. I had a huge smile on my face that vanished almost immediately when I realized that Robbie was gone and I was alone. Before I could panic the phone rang.

“Hello,” I said quietly, hoping the other voice would conform.

“Hi, Brad. Frank Hayes.”

“Morning, Frank,” I said, willing him to be less loud.

“We're at the airport and Robbie's not here. Is he there with you?”

“He was, last night. But he's not here now.”

He got nervous. “I uh, I don't mean to pry, but did you guys have a good night?”

“Yeah. We did. It was amazing. Really amazing.” I sounded wistful, and he picked up on that. I heard a light chuckle.

“Well, I'm worried about him. He was supposed to meet us here and he hasn't. We tried calling him at home, but he didn't answer there. And now he's not with you. If he's with Neil, I'll fucking kill them both.”

“Frank, he's got to do this on his own. Go home. If he wants to stay a week, he can stay a week.”

“I'm not willing to give up on him.”

“Neither am I. But I have a feeling he's OK. I'm going to get up and take a shower, and then I'll go over there and see if he's at the apartment.”

“What if you run into Neil?” he asked.

“I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself.”

“Alright. Leave a message at Escorial for us, OK?”

“You got it.”

I was pissed off and worried at the same time. Maybe he’d lied to me, and last night was just a bunch of bullshit. Maybe I sucked as a lover. No, that couldn't be true, or at least I couldn’t have been that bad. He had blown too big of a load to not have enjoyed himself. He couldn't fake those physical reactions. No, it wasn't a question of whether I sucked as a lover or not, it was a question as to whether Neil was better, and if he still had a hold on him.

I put those thoughts aside and focused on last night. How hot it was to drive him nuts like that, and how cool it was that he could blow like that. My hand was instinctively stroking my cock, and I blew my morning load all over the shower walls thinking of new and wild things to do with him, assuming he still wanted to be with me.

I had just finished getting ready when the phone rang again. It couldn't be Frank, because they should have taken off 45 minutes ago. I answered the phone and heard Robbie's voice on the other end. “Where the fuck are you? Everyone's worried about you.” I said, a little too pissed off.

“I'm at the apartment. I'm fine. I'm great. I just called them and told them I wasn't flying back with them. I've got my head together now, so everyone can stop fucking worrying about me.”

“Oh yeah? One night with me and you're cured?” I teased.

“Yep.” I laughed. “I couldn't leave all this shit for Ace to deal with, so I came over to get some of it cleaned up. You think you can stop by here on your way out of town and take a few things back for me?”

Leaving him here made me nervous, really nervous, but I wasn't about to let that show. Besides, the jig was up with Neil, and Ace would still be around to call in reinforcements if we needed to. “Yeah, sure. You wanna get breakfast first? Maybe spend some quality time before I leave?” He snaughed.

“You just want to fuck me again. You think I'm going to drop my pants for you every time you're horny.”

“Well aren't you?”

“Yeah. But I don't want to seem easy.” He was being playful, the old Robbie. I felt my heart swell.

“So how big is this stuff you want me to lug along? I’ve got a small car, and it has lots of shit in it already.”

“It will fit. Quit whining. Are we gonna talk on the phone all day or are you coming over?”

“I'm on my way.”

I got there and he looked so healthy, so happy. Like the old Robbie. “Hey there,” he said, and gave me a big kiss. He led me up to his apartment and to his room and I made love to him. It was really nice, really special. It was what I liked.

“I like this,” he said. “I could do this every day.”

“OK,” I said, stroking his chest.

“You ready to hit the road?” he asked.

“Why, you trying to get rid of me?” I teased.

“Fine, stay.”

“No. You're right. I need to go. I'll see you in a week, right?”

He nodded and kissed me. “Better say goodbye to Ace.”

I knocked gently and went in to find him and Bianca naked, intertwined, and sound asleep. Bianca's tits were out in the open. Man, they were beautiful. She opened her eyes and saw me. Most American girls would have freaked out, but not Bianca. She just stretched languorously, letting her big boobs shift around sensually.

“You are absolutely beautiful. I am questioning whether or not I am gay,” I said to her in Italian.

She laughed and ran her hand seductively down her tummy to her crotch, pulling down the covers to expose her pussy. She stroked her clit and gave me a meaningful look, then giggled at the tent in my pants. Ace woke up and looked at me, looked at her, and started laughing.

“Bianca, quit trying to turn my brother straight.”

“But it would be so fun,” she teased. “You know that my body is for you only,” she said in her sultry voice and kissed him. She pulled his hand over to replace hers.

“Uh, I just came to say goodbye, not watch a peep show,” I teased. I leaned down and gave Ace a hug, and leaned across him to kiss Bianca on the cheeks. While I leaned over I reached under the covers and squeezed Ace's hard dick, making him squeal, and her laugh. “Keep an eye on Robbie for me.” He nodded.

“What was all that noise about?” Robbie asked.

“Bianca was begging me to fuck her. Ace is just too small to do the job,” I teased. “So where is all this shit I have to carry with me.”

He tossed a bag, not too big, over his shoulder and followed me down. That wasn't too bad. I'd be able to fit that in. I hopped in and started up the car, and he hopped into the passenger seat.

“What are you doing?”

“I'm going with you.”

I smiled. “Really?”

“Yep. Let's go.”

“We need to tell Ace, and leave a message at Escorial.”

“Already done,” he said, and leaned in and kissed me. “Where are we stopping tonight? Wherever it is, hurry up. I wanna fuck again.”

I laughed and headed west.

 

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 8
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Perfect--Robbie was exp[osed by Neil who was thrown away for good, I hope.

Brad gave Robbie the best fisting of his life, Brad was gentle, moved slowly and followed Robbie's directions. Brad listened to Robbie's body and found what he liked, He exited slowly, too, unlike Neil. It was a loving, not abusive, experience.  He no longer needs Neil for his fisting skill.

 

Brad asked...."Did I do that right?”

He looked at me, shocked. Then he smiled. Then he laughed. “You have got to be fucking kidding me? Right? Right? That was fucking amazing. Oh my God. I have never felt anything like that before.” He was still shaking. "

 

Robbie decided to go back to Escorial in Brad's car, He wanted more sex !

 

They have some things to work out. Robbie has some demons from his gang rape in high school and accepting an abusive relationship with Neil. For now, Brad is his perfect partner.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Chapter 8: Graduation

-For Robbie and Ace's graduation.

"Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds

-When Brad gets questioned by the police about what happened to Neil.

"I Fought the Law" by The Clash

-When Neil gets kicked out of the party and goes on a public rant against Robbie.

"Dancing With Myself" by Billy Idol

-When Brad and Robbie attempt a new sexual kink.

"Wrapped Around Your Finger" by the Police

-When Brad and Robbie have their good-bye sex, and Brad walks in on Ace and Bianca yet again.

"Girls on Film" by Duran Duran

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Robbie is going back with Brad, at first I was concerned the bag he was initially asked to bring back might/may have been a plant by Neil...Have we seen the last of the little 'C Ya Next Tuesday' boy???

Edited by drsawzall
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I remember reading this chapter when you first published it. Hmmmm......I've never tried fisting.......and I don't think I will now...haha. Great chapter!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, nassauman9 said:

I remember reading this chapter when you first published it. Hmmmm......I've never tried fisting.......and I don't think I will now...haha. Great chapter!!!

You never know…may be the ultimate thrill for you. 😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Mark--Your introduction of fisting made me look up vids on Xhamster. I saw some guys starting out slowly trying fisting. I saw the same shaped hand figure  you described. It seems to take time and several efforts to open up a guy's ass wide enough to take a fist. It must not be for everyone.  Both guys have to cooperate. It is a special kink that younger interested males might try. Robbie and Brad are like this now. Later, is another matter.

Guys really into repeated fisting as part of their normal sex play eventually have very loose anal openings and in vids I have viewed seem to be in BDSM situations with several partners. Some fistees have been stretched wide enough to take two hands deep inside

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved Brad talking to the police. He is so polished and upper crust it was pretty easy to convince the police he was as innocent as a lamb.

I wish the Neil issue was put to bed, but I know it isn't. Doesn't Tony Soprano live in New Jersey?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..