Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,988 Words
  • 7,658 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Man In Motion - 9. Darius

June 9, 1985

Somewhere in Pennsylvania

We had the top down most of the way, enjoying the beautiful June weather. I was on top of the world, newly graduated, reunited with the man I loved (or at least the man I loved the most), and headed to California, the land of beaches.

“This time next week I'll be surfing,” I told him.

“This time next week I'll be in counseling,” he said unenthusiastically.

“Your dad loves you. He's just looking out for you.”

He frowned. “I'm an adult now. I can make my own decisions.”

I grabbed his hand and squeezed gently. “You went through some pretty heavy shit, man. On top of what you handled in high school. It would be good to talk to someone about it.”

“You think I'm fucked up too?” he challenged.

“Yeah. I do.” That floored him. He was expecting denial.

“Maybe. I promised I'd go anyway. Sometimes I just get this urge to do really nasty, kinky shit. Not all the time. Some of the time.”

I smiled at him. “I know. It's fucking awesome too. Like when you want me to fuck you really hard. Really pound you.” I saw him squirm as the thought of that turned him on. “But it wasn't once in a while with Neil; it was all the time, and you let it take control of your whole life. That's not what you described before.”

“Yeah, but I'm not with Neil now. I'm with you. And I'm not going to be with anyone else ever again. So it's no big deal.”

I paused, giving him time to think. I'd learned a long time ago that he needed time to process things. “I think the deal is this. You're right, Neil is history. But he unleashed some scary emotions inside of you, and unlocked urges that you felt you couldn't satisfy with me. And, you're gonna get pissed at me for saying this but it's true: this has happened before.”

“With Gary. That again,” he replied with a frown. I was right, because it did piss him off that I'd reminded him of the guy he’d been obsessed with in high school. We’d made a pledge that if we were with any other dude, the farthest we could go was oral sex. Despite that, he’d let Gary fuck him.

I didn't give a shit about his anger, because I knew how to deal with him. “Yeah. And now, don't I fuck you hard when you want me to? You seem to enjoy it. I'm doing it right, aren't I?”

He rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Alright fine. You've got that down.”

I made my hand into the beak shape that I’d used before I pushed it in him, and held it up. “You told me I did that OK too. You weren't lying were you?” I teased.

He squirmed and adjusted his hard-on. “No. You were fucking awesome. You made your point.”

“If you want, and your doctor thinks it's cool, I'll go with you to counseling, at least some of the time.”

He stared at me. Stunned. “You will?”

“I love you, baby. I'd do anything for you.” He leaned in and kissed me, then moved down lower and took out my dick and started blowing me, right in the car, with the top down. The road was pretty empty, but we zipped past a semi and the driver blew his horn at us. Talk about kink. That sent me over the edge. I guess I have an exhibitionist streak.

Claremont was our first stop. I got off the freeway and took Skyline Boulevard up to Grandmaman's house. “I hate this fucking town,” he said.

“Me too,” I said, agreeing with him. “But it makes for a good stop. We can spend tomorrow with Grandmaman, and we can go see your mother and my brother.”

We drove up the hill to the non-descript gates, buzzed ourselves through, then proceeded up the drive to the sprawling Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired house JP’s parents had built 30 years or so ago. Grandmaman was waiting for us. “Brad, Robbie, how nice to see you both again so soon. It gives me a chance to tell you both once again how proud I am of you.” Her words were melodic, in a formal kind of way.

“Thanks,” we both said shyly.

“Bradley, giving Tonto your honors sash was one of the nicest gestures I have seen in my lifetime. You are such a cultured young man.” She was so smooth and graceful.

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“You both are probably tired and hungry after such a long drive.” It was almost 9pm, not too late, but she was being polite. Vella and Abe had long since retired, but she had a new maid, a nice young lady, who made us a big dinner. We ate in the kitchen to emphasize the lack of formality.

“This is really good,” Robbie said, complimenting the maid, who smiled at him in return.

“I have done something that I hope does not upset you,” Grandmaman said. We just looked at her. “I have planned a small get-together for tomorrow night. I invited Jim and Donna, Rich and Vanessa, and your brother, Nick. I included your mother as well, Robbie. I know you have not been on the best of terms, but I thought it was appropriate.”

“If you say so, ma'am. She didn't bother to come out for my graduation, so I don't know that it was necessary to invite her.”

She smiled calmly. “You are right. It is a shame that she did not make the trip, but you are a better person than she is. I am sure you will manage to be gracious when she cannot.” God, she was good. She turned to me. “And I did not want Robbie to be the only one to be tortured, so I invited your sister. She has a surprise for you.”

“She has officially become a Wiccan?” I asked, joking. Grandmaman laughed with her beautiful laugh.

“It is not something so appropriate. I am sorry. It is not nice to speak ill of people. Perhaps that is why I rarely say anything about her.” That made us all laugh. She sighed. “I have become old and frail, and it is past my bedtime, even in the presence of such charming company. Will you two forgive me if I retire early?”

“Of course,” I told her. “We will see you in the morning.”

“You have a free day tomorrow. Relax. Sleep in. Go swimming or riding.” she said, rattling off pretty much the only things there were to do in Claremont. “If you like, you may stay in JP's old room, if his residual presence does not intimidate you.” We laughed at that. Then we stood for her as she got up and headed to her own room.

“She put us in the same room,” I said, amazed.

“We'd have ended up there anyway. Come on. I think you owe me something.” He leered at me.

“Oh yeah? You mean payback for that show you put on for the truck driver?” He laughed with me as we headed off to bed.

We got to the bedroom and had our clothes off in no time at all. I pushed him onto the bed and dove right down on him. I loved his smell, the musky odor that wafted up from his balls, from his taint. I moved my nose down and inhaled him. “You smell so good.” He laughed.

I got out the Vaseline and started lubing him up really well. “Brad, we don't have to do that again. It's OK.”

I smiled at him playfully. “I know. But I was just going to explore around a little bit.” I pushed his legs apart and drove two fingers into his ass effortlessly. Then I put a third one in. I pushed the three fingers into him as far as I could, with my thumb and pinky pressed against the backs of his spread legs. Then I moved them up to his prostate and started flicking them against it, lightly, dancing around it, teasing him. I looked up at his eyes. They were huge, bulging.

I moved up so I was near his stomach. While I played with his prostate, teasing it, milking it, I laid my head on his tummy and flicked my tongue out at his cock head, teasing him. “Oh god, Brad. Oh god,” he moaned. I worked him, swallowing his cock and bobbing up and down a few times, then I’d back off and stimulate his prostate with my three fingers. He was going nuts, just like last night. I knew I had him close, so keyed up, and just when he was about to cum, I pulled my fingers out and drove my cock into him.

He lost it. I didn't think I could make him cum harder than he had last night, but I pulled it off. I tossed him a pillow to put over his face to silence his screams. He was so keyed up his ass literally vibrated as he came, and that sent me over the edge. It was perfect. My orgasm hit just as he was almost done cumming, but by driving into him when I blew, that just pushed him into a longer, deeper orgasm.

We lay there panting. He frowned at me. “Baby, don't do that again,” he said.

I was crushed. I thought I'd found something really new and exciting for us. “What did I do wrong?”

He smiled, trying to catch his breath. “You made me feel like, well, I can't describe it. I meant the condom. You didn't use one. You need to, until I get tested again.” I leaned in and kissed him.

“I'm sorry. I got carried away. You're right. Fuck.” I needed to stock up on some lube. Vaseline wouldn't work with condoms.

“I only fucked him once without one, and the risk is a lot lower if you're the fucker. So that means it would have to make it through me, being the fucker, and then to you, also being the fucker. The odds are low. But I love you so much. I want you to be safe.” He was so sweet to be concerned about me. I totally forgave him for fucking Neil without a rubber.

“I was worried that you didn't like what we did,” I said insecurely.

“Oh my god, that was amazing. Do you know what you did to me? You made me cum harder than I did with your whole fist in my ass. You are such an awesome lover.” I beamed back at him, my ego soaring. “I am never letting you get away again. Never.”

“Hey, I was thinking. Maybe we can get your mom's pastor to marry us?” We both started cracking up over that.

June 10, 1985

We walked through the woods, down my favorite trail, or at least it used to be. We got to the spot I remembered so well and I stopped. Robbie could tell I was agitated.

“What is it?” he asked, concerned.

“Remember when we first met? And how we found out that Billy was your cousin?” He nodded. “While you were talking to Billy, Stef and I took a walk down here and this is where we caught Sam fucking Jake.”

Robbie looked around, as if expecting to find some trace of their fuck. Then he smiled at me and started to unbuckle his pants. “What are you doing?” I asked, smiling.

“This place has bad fuck vibes. Let's replace them.” I cracked up. Fuck vibes? I moved in behind him and dropped my own pants and slipped on a condom. He leaned against a tree, legs spread, and I moved into him. This morning we'd made beautiful, meaningful love. But here, memories of Sam and Jake just fueled my lust and aggression, so this time I fucked him hard. We were out in the woods with no one else around, so he let himself moan unrestrained. It was incredibly erotic.

“I can't get enough of you,” he said when we were through, even as he tried to get his breathing under control.

“Good.” We walked back up to the house, hand in hand. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and making love, then got ourselves ready for the big dinner Grandmaman was hosting.

It was really nice to see my relatives. Jim and Donna apologized for missing the graduation, as did their kids, Rich and Vanessa. Rich was working with Jim at Crampton Construction, just as Crampton men had done since before the Civil War. Vanessa worked for the City of Claremont in their planning and zoning department. She was still single, which surprised me since she was so beautiful.

My brother, Nick, was fun too. It seemed like the older we got and the more we matured, the closer we got. It was funny how people in Claremont tended to follow set paths, paths laid down by their ancestors. No wonder JP and Stefan had left, I thought with a smile. Nick was emulating his grandfather, who was a local judge, by working in the District Attorney's office. He was engaged to a nice girl, Linda, who taught at one of the local elementary schools.

Those were the fun people. Then there were the other two. Robbie's mother showed up with a date, her preacher, the Reverend White. She sneered at us whenever Robbie and I made any affectionate gestures toward each other, and then they'd make a big show of holding hands, both hands, and praying earnestly. They prayed quietly, so no one could hear, but it was obvious that they were praying for our souls.

It was even funnier when Reverend White tried to mingle with the other guests. I overheard him talking to my Uncle Jim. “I don't think I've ever seen you in our pews on Sunday, Mr. Crampton. You should stop by and visit.”

“Your brand of religion is not for me, Reverend,” Jim said politely but firmly, effectively dismissing him. It was pretty funny. Nick had to be more diplomatic, since his career path would take him at least to the edge of politics. Rich was just as dismissive as his dad.

Dinner was ready and we all sat down to eat. There was a place conspicuously empty where Bitty should have been. I smiled at my good fortune. How nice it was to not have to see her.

“It is tough to be a single mother,” my grandmother observed to me.

“Mother? Bitty is a mother? Who allowed her to breed?” I exclaimed, making everyone at the table laugh, except Robbie's mother and Reverend White. Apparently they were allowed no mirth in their lives.

“Children fathered out of wedlock are from the loins of Satan,” Reverend White observed. That pissed us all off.

“Reverend, I will not tolerate your speaking ill of my family at my table,” Grandmaman said firmly, shocking the shit out of everyone.

“My apologies, ma'am,” he said, and slunk into the background.

“How come no one told me she had a kid?” I was amazed at this, and really pissed at Tonto.

“Because he's half ni...” Nick started to say.

“Nicholas, you use that term in my house and you will be leaving. Do I make myself clear?” Grandmaman said vehemently. Wow. I'd never seen her get that upset. “Let us try and exhibit some decorum.”

“I'm sorry. He's half Arab.” Nick said, duly chastised.

“That's not true,” Linda corrected. “He's half Iranian. Bitty hooked up with a guy who fled after the revolution in Iran. Darius is what, three years old now?”

“Three years old? And no one told me?” I was really pissed now.

“Brad, you and Bitty have always hated each other. There seemed to be no reason to tell you about him. Besides, he's illegitimate and it's a stigma.” Nick said, and then blanched when he remembered that I was a bastard too. I glared at him, ready to really flame his ass, but that plan was derailed when the doorbell rang.

Bitty came strolling in, looking nothing like she used to. She looked tired and haggard. Her clothes were worn out, maybe even dirty. She had the look of someone who didn't really want to be alive. Then a precocious little boy charged around from behind her and tore into the dining room.

“Maman,” he said, and ran to Grandmaman and gave her a big hug.

“You look very handsome today, Darius,” she said pleasantly.

He turned to the rest of us and said “Hello,” unabashedly. I laughed so hard; he was so cute. He had dark hair and dark eyes, but his skin was paler. He actually looked Spanish. I thought about the centuries of interbreeding between the Spaniards and the Moors; this must be the result of Persian and Euro-American interbreeding. He was beautiful.

“You must be Darius,” I said cheerfully. “I'm your Uncle Brad. Come here.”

He bounded over to me and I scooped him up and put him on my lap. Robbie leaned over and poked him playfully. I picked up a pea. “You like these?”

“Peas. Yuck,” he said, cracking me up. I'd hated them as a kid too.

“How about this?” I asked, giving him a bite of Jell-O. He smiled up at me. I looked over at Bitty and for the first time in our lives, she smiled at me. I smiled back. We'd finally found common ground. We finished dinner and Bitty went and put Darius down for the night in one of the rooms in the nursery that we'd used as kids.

“Bitty, he is really a neat little guy,” I said.

“Thanks, Brad. You're the only one who seems to appreciate that,” she said, glaring at the others. No one said anything. They were afraid of her wicked tongue. “They don't approve of a half-colored child being in the family.”

“Then they are bigots, and deserving of all of our scorn,” I said pointedly. No one made eye contact with me except Grandmaman.

Grandmaman gazed around the table with everyone avoiding her look. “I could not agree with you more. Bitty, I do not know what your plans are, but would you do me the honor of staying over? That way Darius will not have to be moved now that he is asleep.” Bitty smiled and nodded.

After that intense moment, everyone else seemed to vanish. We said our goodbyes, and then Robbie, Bitty and I went out on the patio and smoked a joint.

“Brad, I've treated you so badly all of these years, and here you are sticking up for me and my son.” She started crying. I put my arm around her.

“Time changes us, sometimes for the better. Let's not dwell on the past. It's really too painful to relive.” I said, sounding philosophical now that I was high.

“So I heard you pulled a train in high school. Let the whole football team fuck you,” she said to Robbie. He tensed and blushed. “Joke's on them. Here you are, graduated from Princeton, and your cousins have turned into abject failures.”

“Really?” Robbie asked. He hadn't really heard about them after he’d left Claremont.

“Let's see, there were seven of them. Fred is in prison for armed robbery, five of the others have done time for other small shit, and none of them has a job except Wally. He's a sanitation engineer.”

“Not a very impressive family tree,” Robbie said, realizing that she wasn't scorning him.

“Seems that the men in your family do best when they take it up the ass.”

That cracked me up. “You should tell that to your father,” I said. Then he laughed too. I used the calm after our chuckles to change the subject. “I'm so pissed at Tonto for not telling me about Darius. And Stef. Man, wait until I get a hold of him.”

“Don't blame them. I made them both promise to say nothing. It is my fault. We hated each other, or at least we used to. I didn't want to give you any ammunition against me.” She was really stressed and uptight.

“Some things are more important than stupid feuds,” I told her. She just nodded. “Where do you live?”

“Over on the East Side,” she said. East Claremont was the ghetto.

“Are you kidding me? You live there? What the fuck is wrong with everyone? There is plenty of money in this fucking family to make sure that you have a decent place to live and that Darius has a good place to grow up.” I was pissed now, really pissed. Robbie just watched me and nodded.

“Brad, it’s the best place for us. Darius wouldn't be accepted in the nicer parts of town. This city is still segregated. And I actually, uh, fit in better there. Tonto and Stef do what they can for me.”

“Why are you even in Claremont? I don't get it. Why aren't you in California? Hell, they'd just take Darius for Latin-American,” I said, teasing.

“I think Bitty knows that's an option, don't you?” Robbie intervened. What was he doing? I was about to transfer my outrage to him when Bitty yawned. “You're tired,” he said.

“I am. We'll talk more at breakfast. I'm going to head off to bed. I hope you boys aren't too noisy.” She grinned at me. I stood up and did something I'd never done before. I hugged Bitty. At first she didn't respond, and then she did, wrapping her arms around me. Then she broke off the hug and went inside.

I looked at Robbie, pissed at him for interrupting my interrogation. He shrewdly launched a preemptive strike. “She has stuff she's not comfortable talking about,” he said. “You were pushing her a little too hard, babe.” I just stared at him and smiled.

“Come on,” I said, taking his hand. “Let's go keep her awake.”

June 11, 1985

Claremont, OH

I woke up early and found Robbie spooned up behind me. I extracted myself from his grip, tossed on some clothes, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I found Grandmaman there, along with a very nice-looking lady who was feeding Darius.

“Good morning, Darius!” I said enthusiastically. He smiled at me.

“Hello, Uncle Brad,” he said perfectly, making me laugh.

“Brad, this is Jeanine Graves. She's Darius's governess.” I shook hands politely, wondering what was going on.

“Nice to meet you, Jeanine,” I said. I turned to Grandmaman and spoke in French. “Would you mind bringing me up to date on all of this? It seems I have been out of the loop.”

“Not at all,” she said. “Jeanine, Brad and I are going to practice our French, as long as that does not offend you?”

“Not at all,” she said, and kept feeding and doting on Darius.

Grandmaman turned back to me. “Bitty has some problems. She has become involved with this, what do they call it, crack cocaine? I know you have heard of it, that it is an epidemic. She has tried hard to get off of it, but has had no luck for extended periods of time.” She paused, letting me digest this. No wonder Bitty looked like shit.

“That sucks,” I said, which surprised both of us. Before last night, I probably would have found it funny.

“We have tried to intervene, tried to help her, but in the end, we worked out an arrangement that seems to work for her. Darius lives here, more or less. When she is doing well, she takes him home for a day, no longer. That is why she brought him back last night.”

“That is a lot of responsibility for you. You are supposed to be retired.”

She smiled gently. “Thank you for your concern. Jeanine does all of the work, and the two of them keep me company. They keep me young, or at least younger.” She beamed at Jeanine, who heard her name mentioned, and Jeanine smiled back at her. There was obviously a great deal of affection and respect between these two ladies.

I nodded. “I feel better now, knowing that my nephew is in capable hands.” I thought about this whole situation. “I am still very frustrated that no one told me about this.”

“If you think back, probably to about the time that you graduated from high school, Stefan dropped a hint to you. A hint about taking care of any of Bitty's offspring.” I thought back and remembered that. I hadn't exactly been supportive. “If you will pardon me for being so blunt, it was thought that you should find out when you had matured a bit. That is why I planned for you to meet him now. You have grown into a man we are all so proud of, Bradley.”

Damn she was good. A bombshell, a slam, and then all of it covered up with an irresistible compliment. “Thank you Grandmaman. That has special meaning, coming from you.” I looked at Darius, happily throwing food all over the kitchen. “He really is an adorable kid.”

“You see how easy it is to fall for his charms? Now that you know about him, you must plan to spend some time with him. I think you two will end up as fast friends.” She was right. The little shit had already captured my heart.

I went back to the room and snuggled back up into Robbie. That woke him up. “Morning,” he said, nuzzling my neck. “I want to make love to you.” I felt his hand run up my leg to my ass. He pulled away to fumble with the lube and the condom, and then he was back, wrapped around me, probing my hole with his finger. I wasn't like him, though. I needed some work to open up. Still, it didn't take long, and then he was inside of me.

He moved gently in and out, murmuring “I love you,” in my ear over and over again while his hands explored my body. It was incredible to be with a lover who knew exactly what I liked. He knew that I loved to have my nipples played with, but not pinched. He knew that I liked him to stroke my dick slowly in time with his thrusts. And boy did he know how to make me cum. We lay there, enjoying the afterglow.

“Darius lives here. Bitty is a crack addict,” I told him, giving him the short version of my conversation this morning.

“Then it’s good that he lives here.”

“Don't you think he should be in California?” I couldn't see why not. He'd be more accepted, there was lots of room, and there was a beach.

“Which one of us will be his mom?” Robbie teased.

“I can stretch your ass wide enough to give birth, so it has to be you,” I teased back.

“I like what you did last night best of all. That was really fun. But maybe tonight we can try the other thing again?”

I rolled over and kissed him. “I can't fucking wait. I'm gonna make you cum so hard you pass out.” I hid my real thoughts, my concern that I got him off so well last night without “it”, but it still wasn't enough. I tried to stifle my fear that we wouldn't be able to achieve that level of intimacy in the future without such extreme penetration.

He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately, pushing my concerns into the background. I turned him away from me and made love to him just like he'd done to me, and it was just as glorious.

We got up and showered and said goodbye to Grandmaman and Darius. Bitty finally woke up and came out to see me. God, she looked like shit.

“Brad, thanks for stopping in and for being in my corner. I don't have a very good life, but one thing is for sure: I probably won't be a very good advocate for Darius. JP told me once when he was yelling at me for being a total bitch that Daddy had asked him to keep an eye on you. You were special to him. I'd like you to promise to do the same thing for Darius.” She gulped. “I know I have no right to impose...” I stopped her.

“I promise. I'll be there for him, no matter what.” She smiled and hugged me this time. “You think he can come out to California for a visit?”

“If you can work that out with Grandmaman, it's fine with me.”

We got into the car and breezed out of Claremont. Sometimes something good actually came out of that city. I looked over at Robbie and gripped his hand.

It seemed like a long drive, so even though we got into St. Louis in the early evening, I decided that I didn't want to see Jake or Sam; I just wanted to be with Robbie. We opted not to call them and to just tell them afterwards that we’d got in late.

We were back in bed with him in his spread-eagle position, while I slowly and gently pushed my hand up his ass. We'd been at it for almost an hour now. This took a lot of patience. I'm glad he blew me before we started, or I'd have had a real tough time controlling myself.

“Go slow baby, please, a little slower,” he whined.

“Sorry,” I said. “I'm just so anxious to be inside you again.” When Stef first described this, I really thought I'd hate it. I didn't hate it, I just didn't like it. It was like a chore, doing something for him that made him happy, kind of like giving him a backrub or something.

“Oh, me too,” he whimpered, as I moved in a little and then stopped again.

Finally I worked my hand inside of him. This time I explored more than the first time, really trying to find new ways to drive him nuts. I discovered that he really liked it when I used my fingertips to stroke his prostate. When he came, it was another massive explosion. The look on his face was priceless. After he came, I kept my hand in there for a bit. He looked nervous.

“I love you so much baby,” I said to him. “Is it OK if I stay inside you just a little bit longer? I don't want to leave yet.” He got a huge grin. I started to slowly move out, kissing his tummy as I went, and then when I was finally out I heard him gasp, not in pain, but in a contented kind of way. I wiped my hand off, ignoring how gross it was, focusing on how much pleasure I'd given him.

He pulled me up to him and wrapped his arms around me, still quivering, still shaking. “Brad, I can't express, I can't tell you how much I love being with you. I can't, I...” I smiled up and kissed him. He finally recovered his wits.

“I love you too, baby,” I said affectionately.

“You know that thing you did with your fingers?” I nodded. “I liked that. I think I liked that more than this.”

“Me too. That was really fun.”

He looked at me, concerned. “Do you like doing this? It doesn't gross you out does it?”

I smiled at him, trying to reassure him. “Just because I liked fingering you and fucking you better doesn't mean that I don't like this. This is so intimate. I mean, you have to completely trust me, completely surrender to me, and I have to focus on you, making you feel good, giving you pleasure without hurting you, and showing you how much I love you. It's different.” I looked up and there were tears flowing out of his eyes. “What's wrong, baby?” I asked, leaning up and kissing the tears away.

“Nothing. I just love you so much, and you make me so happy, I can't control myself. God, I'm being such a fucking pussy.” Seeing this big stud completely melt because we had shared such an intimate bond was something I knew I'd never forget as long as I lived. I just hoped he'd learn to get this reaction when we made love.

June 12, 1985

St. Louis, MO

We drove over to Sam's house in the Italian section of town, “The Hill.” JP had told me that Sam lived near his parents, and had a pretty wife, Maria, who was at least ten years younger than him, and two kids, Anthony and Julia. Anthony was about the same age as Darius, while Julia was younger.

Sam greeted us at the door with big hugs. He was always like that, characteristically Italian, full of affection. “It's good to see you guys. Congrats on graduating. I'm so proud of you!” He introduced us to his wife, who seemed nervous at first, but I swallowed my shyness and we both turned on the charm. It seemed to help her relax. She excused herself to go back to the kitchen and work on dinner, while Sam led us out back onto the deck where we sat around, tossing back some beers.

“This must be really strange for you,” Sam said.

“It kind of is.” Just five years ago, he'd been JP's lover, my stepfather for all intents and purposes, and now, here he was with a wife and kids. “But you seem really happy, and that's all that really matters.”

“So do you. You two made it through college and stayed together. That's an achievement.” I swallowed uncomfortably.

“There was a time when we were apart. It was my fault. I was the biggest dumbass in the world. But I wised up, and now it's great,” Robbie said, earning him a loving look from me.

Just then Jake showed up. He was so flaming, he was on fire. “Hello, honey,” he said to me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. “Hello, scrumptious,” he said to Robbie, and kissed him too. We all had dinner together. Maria glared at Jake from time to time. It was clear that she hated him. I could tell by the way Jake looked at Sam they still fucked. My heart went out to her.

After dinner, I'd had enough of the freak show, with Sam and Jake clearly wanting to sneak off and fuck, while poor Maria took care of the kids. Jake asked us to go out on the town with him, but I declined. We were halfway back to the hotel when Robbie realized he'd forgotten his wallet. We went back to Sam's house and Maria smiled and held the wallet out for us. I guess she'd been waiting for us to come back.

“Where's Sam?” I asked.

“Out in the garage fixing the Oldsmobile,” she said. “Jake left right after you two, and Sam wanted to put new spark plugs in, or something like that.”

I smiled and thanked her, and for some reason, I decided to head out to the garage. We walked in quietly and there was Jake, sprawled across the hood of the Oldsmobile, with Sam slamming into his ass. It was just like the scene all those years ago, in the woods in Claremont.

“Take it bitch. Take that big dick,” Sam said as he slammed into Jake. Jake just moaned. Sam slapped him a few times on the ass, and kept on pounding him. We snuck out the side door and drove away, neither one of us saying anything.

 

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am somewhat sorry to see Bitty's slide down the slippery slope of drug addiction. True, she is a bitch, but that anyone takes that pathway is a great loss. According to reports I have seen, there are currently 1.5 million American victims of that curse. When one compares the number of addicts to a total population of 327.2 million, the number of addicts doesn't  seem so overwhelming, but that still means a huge number of lost lives. Unfortunately our government did not learn much from the error of Prohibition -- it seems that making something illegal just adds to its attraction as far as some citizens are concerned, and it certainly adds to the income of criminals. I consider myself fortunate that I have never been tempted by drugs or excessive use of alcohol. I just wish there were some magic key that could free those who are addicted from their curse and, as well, prevent others from entering into that level of Hell. Just as a side note; it is estimated that 14% of Americans are addicted to excessive alcohol usage. That, too is a huge number. I am sure the bare statistics do not convey the great loss to our nation by just these two addictions. I think that addiction to sex is far more exciting (and pleasurable) than the entire list of other addictions available to mankind!!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Bitty has fallen on hard times, as a younger girl she was a bitch but drugs have taken anything that may have been decent away from her. Darius one can only hope shall have a better life.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Darius is a cutie and a happy child. Brad is quite taken by him as he reunites warmly with his formerly unliked sister.

I wanted to add a comment not yet made. Brad reinforced huis love of Robbie and how he genuinely enjoyed treating Robbie to the kinky nature he possessed. They are going together .

Robbie asked.... “Do you like doing this? It doesn't gross you out does it?”

I smiled at him, trying to reassure him. “Just because I liked fingering you and fucking you better doesn't mean that I don't like this. This is so intimate. I mean, you have to completely trust me, completely surrender to me, and I have to focus on you, making you feel good, giving you pleasure without hurting you, and showing you how much I love you. It's different.”

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Chapter 9: Darius

-When Brad and Robbie roadtrip to Califronia, stopping in Claremont.

"Da Da Da" by Trio

-When Brad and Robbie have sex at Grandmaman's house.

"Like A Virgin" by Madonna

-When Brad gets to catch up with his Claremont relatives, and watches Pastor

Crazy in action.

"Pink Houses" by John Mellencamp

-When Brad learns about Darius, sticks up for him, and he and Bitty just might have finally reconciled.

"People Are People" by Depeche Mode

-When Brad learns about why Bitty looks so terrible and likes being around East

Claremont.

"West End Girls" by Pet Shop Girls

-When Brad and Robbie visit St. Louis but decide to enjoy each other first.

"I Can't Go For That" (No Can Do) by Hall & Oates

 

-When Brad and Robbie watch as Sam cheats on his wife with Jake in the garage.

"Lover Girl" by Tina Marie

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 5/18/2023 at 3:00 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Chapter 9: Darius

-When Brad and Robbie roadtrip to Califronia, stopping in Claremont.

"Da Da Da" by Trio

-When Brad and Robbie have sex at Grandmaman's house.

"Like A Virgin" by Madonna

-When Brad gets to catch up with his Claremont relatives, and watches Pastor

Crazy in action.

"Pink Houses" by John Mellencamp

-When Brad learns about Darius, sticks up for him, and he and Bitty just might have finally reconciled.

"People Are People" by Depeche Mode

-When Brad learns about why Bitty looks so terrible and likes being around East

Claremont.

"West End Girls" by Pet Shop Girls

-When Brad and Robbie visit St. Louis but decide to enjoy each other first.

"I Can't Go For That" (No Can Do) by Hall & Oates

 

-When Brad and Robbie watch as Sam cheats on his wife with Jake in the garage.

"Lover Girl" by Tina Marie

I totally forgot that Trio song. Great choice. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Darius seems to be quite the little charmer, one has to ask, how is Bitty paying for her fix??? She isn't immune to the AIDS plague...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I love Darius. And we get to meet Jeannie and Tony.

Without giving any spoilers, I am saddened when I think of the future for several of these people, who are more than just characters in the persona dramatis.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..