Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,277 Words
  • 6,406 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 18. Chapter 18

November 22, 1999

 

“You look nice this morning,” Robbie said to me. Things were so tense between us that even a nice comment like that from him made it sound like he was being a smart ass.

“Thanks,” I said, ignoring the undertones. “I have to look pretty if I’m going to rape and pillage.”

He snaughed. “They took my phone away from me,” he said, sounding like a kid.

“A week from Friday and this will all be over,” I told him. “I have an idea. Why don’t you ride up to Montreal and back with the plane when it goes to pick up Lou and Marcel?”

“That sounds like fun,” he said sarcastically.

“I don’t know, being a mile high with two of the world’s best tops. There are worse things,” I teased.

“So now you want me to let a bunch of other guys fuck me? That’s one thing I try to save for only us,” he said.

He was really starting to piss me off. He would probably never know the Herculean level of restraint I was exerting not to just kick him in the balls. “And it makes it really special. I’m sorry. I’m just trying to think of things to help alleviate your boredom.”

“Thanks,” he said insincerely. “When will you be home?”

“I don’t know.”

“You have a date or something tonight?” he asked in his smart-ass tone.

“Alright,” I said, and threw down the hanger I was holding. “You have your first success of the day. You’ve been trying to piss me off, and it worked.”

“I’m sorry. Should I pack you a lunch, kiss you on the cheek and then vacuum with my pearls on like I’m June fucking Cleaver?” he yelled, getting right in my face. The thought of him in a dress with pearls, frantically vacuuming, struck me as really funny. I started laughing, and he glared at me, but I couldn’t stop. “What’s so fucking funny?” he demanded.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I just had this vision of you wearing a dress, high heels, and pearls, vacuuming while you’re all pissed off.” He glared at me, then slowly saw the humor, then started laughing with me.

I pulled him into a hug. “Can I ask you for a favor?”

“What?” he asked suspiciously.

“Can we at least try to be nice to each other? I really do love you. I’ll do what I can to make this easier, but it’s going to be hard if you poke me in the eye every time we’re together.”

I watched him slowly melt, and then he grinned at me. “We can try.” I gave him a kiss, and for the first time since we’d been back at Escorial, he returned it.

“Now I have to go fuck some people over. Then I’ll come back here and show you why you save bottoming for me.” He laughed at that. It felt good to leave him in a better mood.

I got to the office and was mobbed, since I’d been out of pocket for a while. I was deep in thought when I heard a knock and a familiar but unpleasant voice. “Brad, Stef wanted to know if you’ve approved the bid for Gensystems?” Brandon asked. I looked down; aiming my ire at the desktop, then looked up with a smile.

“Brandon, I was going to take it down to him, can you do it for me?”

“Sure,” he said in his perky way, like a good assistant who wanted to be helpful.

“Tell Stef I think we need to knock our bid up by $2,000,000. This company has major potential, and it’s hidden here in their research analysis.”

“Where?” he asked curiously. “He’ll want to know.” Which ‘he’, I wondered: Stef or Dan?

“Right here,” I said, pointing out some meaningless language. “This suggests they’re much farther along than they’re implying. And that makes this a great deal. We could all make a fortune on this one.”

“I’ll let him know,” Brandon said cheerfully and practically skipped out of the office. I was genuinely happy, knowing I’d probably just ended up costing Dan $2,000,000.

I refocused myself, going over my papers again, until Grace pulled me out of my work coma. “Brad, earth to Brad.”

“Sorry Grace. What is it?”

She smiled. “You know, you’re in the office half the time of all these other people, but you still get more done.” I smiled back. I was so glad she wasn’t the leak. We’d floated a few small deals through while Brandon was in LA, and Amphion didn’t even bid on them. That had helped us isolate our leak, narrow it down to just Brandon.

“Thanks Grace. I have to spend the rest of the time working on my religious ventures.”

“I heard about that. That’s a nice thing you did. It was purely altruistic, and had nothing to do with the hunky minister, did it?”

I faked a frown. “Stef has a big mouth.”

“So I hear, but I heard it from that cute new bodyguard he hired. He worships you and Stef.”

“See, that’s what happens. First I become religious, and then I become a God,” I teased. “Now was there a reason you interrupted me, or were you just bored?”

She rolled her eyes, and then smiled. She curtsied, as if she was in front of the Queen. “Mr. Schluter and Mr. Carruthers have requested the pleasure of your company at lunch today. You are commanded to appear in fifteen minutes.”

I laughed, stood up, and bowed respectfully. “My compliments to Messieurs Schluter and Carruthers, and I will join them as requested.” I got myself organized, leaving everything I wanted Brandon to see out in the open, and went down to the lobby to meet them. “What do you two want?”

“Well are you not charming today?” Stef said, guiding me out to the limo. We all said hello to Rafael, hopped in and Stef got down to business. “That Z-stasis deal is coming up next week. They moved that and three others up. The markets are so hot, everyone wants in, wants funding now.”

“You mean our promise of aggressive bidding is driving the market up?” I asked.

“It is, both in price and speed. The other three deals will be perfect, more bait for Amphion, but this Z-stasis is a sweet project,” Luke said. “We need to get this one.”

We strategized for a while until we got to the restaurant, a cute French bistro in downtown Palo Alto. We just started eating when I got an inspiration. “What’s the timetable for the bids? When are they due?”

“The other three are all due at 5:00pm tomorrow. Z-stasis is due at 8:00am on Wednesday,” Luke said.

“And they’re sealed bids, no additions or retractions?” I asked.

“They are,” Luke said.

“Let’s do this. Let’s come up with a bid for Z-stasis, have Brandon work it up, and then we’ll change the terms and submit it early on Wednesday morning. When you get into work, Stef, you can tell Brandon that you’re tired and irritable because we had to up our bid. It will be too late for them to respond.”

“That may work,” he said, smiling. “As long as it does not tip them off so they guess what is going to happen with Alphalogic.”

“I think Luke’s right. I think Z-stasis is worth it,” I told him. They had developed a revolutionary storage system prototype. It could make CD ROMs history.

“I need to go by Escorial to get my car,” Stef said. “I have appointments here and I want to have my own transportation.”

“How about if you just take my car, and I’ll get Rafael to pick me up?” I offered. And that was how it was arranged. I wanted to get home to spend some time with Robbie, so I left work around 2:30pm. Nice hours, I thought to myself pleasantly.

I’d just left Los Altos when my phone rang. I smiled when I saw it was Klip. “Hey Brad, is it OK if I call you?”

“If it weren’t, I wouldn’t have given you my phone number,” I joked. “What’s up?”

“You want details?” he asked, teasing me.

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the mall with some buds, heading back to campus.”

“Stay at the mall. I’ll pick you up in the limo and drive you back to campus in style.”

“Sweet,” he said. I asked Rafael to drive by Macy’s and we picked up Klip, then Rafael drove around for half an hour while I gave Klip another one of my best blow jobs.

“Thanks dude. You are the best at that. I’ve been thinking about that since last time.” Aw. He was so cute.

“You taste so good,” I said in my sexy voice. I could probably fire him up again if I wanted. “You should call me. I’m happy to help out.”

“I’ll remember that this time,” he said. We let him off at his dorm, and then I got an idea.

“Rafael, will you take me to Kevin’s dorm?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said. We pulled up and once again I got lots of stares. I wound through the hallways to Kevin’s room and I was about to knock when I heard yelling.

“You liked it. You loved my big dick,” the voice said. It was that macho guy from the party.

“Yeah, your dick is nice, and it would be fun if you lasted more than ten seconds,” Kevin yelled back, all pissed off.

I heard the sound of skin hitting skin, and someone falling. “Stop!” I heard Kevin yell. Rage flew through my body. Unmitigated, unleashed rage. I slammed the door open and there was macho man, his fist cocked back ready to hit Kevin.

“What the fuck?” he yelled. Or at least he would have finished the last word, except my fist landed square on his jaw. He flew across the room, not that it was a big room, and tried to get up and face me, but I was already landing another right hook. I got in two more punches, face shots, before a couple of guys rushed in from the hallway and pulled me off of him. “You don’t belong here. You can’t just come on campus and beat up students,” he spluttered, but still managed a smirk.

“Oh no? Looks like I just did,” I said. The guys holding me back laughed, and then let me go. “Now get the fuck out of here.” He was going to make a smart ass remark, but then seemed to realize that his face had blood all over it from when I hit his nose and that the guys had let me go and my fists were once again free to slam into him. He stormed out of the room. I just looked at the guys who had held me back, a look that said ‘get the fuck out’, and they did.

I closed the door and went over to where Kevin was sitting on the floor. “I’m sorry I made a scene,” I said. He smiled up at me.

“Thanks for coming to my rescue.” He frowned. “I’m like a fucking damsel in distress.” I giggled, and then laughed, and he joined me. “So you came here to take me away from this place?”

I got nervous. “Well, not really.”

“You came here to tell me we can’t be together anymore?” he asked, and he looked so sad it was enough to break my heart.

“No, I was on campus so I thought I’d stop by and see you,” I said.

“Oh,” he said, and then perked up. “That’s nice. I’m glad you did.” He got up and came over, motioned me onto the bed, then lay on top of me.

“Didn’t you just get laid?” I joked.

“No, a little boy lubed me up. I need a man to finish me off.” And in what seemed like just a second, our pants were off, a condom was on my dick, and I was in his exquisite ass once again. I didn’t last all that long either, blowing Klip had gotten me so fired up, but I lasted long enough to make him blow. “You taking me home with you?” he teased.

“Robbie’s here,” I said morosely.

“Oh,” he said sadly.

An idea flashed in my head. “You think he’s cute?”

“Who?”

“Robbie,” I said.

“Not as cute as you, but yeah, he’s hot,” Kevin said. “Why?”

“I’m wondering if a young stud like you could handle both of us.”

He got a big grin. “You boys are going to run to the corner panting, begging for a time out.” I laughed with him, got dressed, and he followed us up to Escorial.

I led Kevin down to our bedroom. Robbie was lying in bed sulking, wearing only his boxers. He looked so sexy when he was dressed like that. I began to wonder if he’d done that all day, but I saw his dirty gym shorts and T-shirt flung in the corner, so I knew he’d worked off some steam. His smile faded quickly when he saw Kevin behind me.

“Kevin came up to spend some time with us,” I said. He was so pissed he must have missed the playful lilt in my voice.

“You want me to leave so you guys can fuck?” he asked, almost yelled. I felt Kevin tense up behind me, but I grabbed his hand supportively.

“No, I want you to stay so we can fuck,” I said. He glared at me, but I smiled back, and watched his anger fade as he caught what I was saying. “He’s the best bottom you’ll ever fuck.”

“Unless I fuck Stefan,” Robbie said.

“He’s an amateur,” Kevin teased.

“My dick’s not as big as Brad’s, Kevin. You sure you want me to fuck you?” Robbie asked, only in his sexy voice. Kevin smiled at him and pulled his shirt off. I almost laughed out loud, watching Robbie’s eyes bulge. Then he turned around and took off his pants, and bent over to slip off his shoes, giving Robbie a view of his perfect ass. Robbie was almost panting now, and his boxers were bulging. Kevin walked over to the bed and knelt between Robbie’s legs and grabbed his dick through the material.

“Looks like the second biggest dick around,” Kevin said as he helped Robbie out of his boxers. “And I bet you know how to use it.” I handed Kevin a condom and he slid it on Robbie’s dick, then I lubed Robbie up good. I didn’t need to lube Kevin. He was still slick from when I fucked him. Kevin lowered himself down onto Robbie slowly, while I stripped off my clothes, anxious to get into the game.

I lay down next to Robbie and kissed him, then broke that off because he was moaning too much. “Doesn’t his ass feel good baby?” I cooed. He moaned louder. He loved it when I talked to him like that. “Doesn’t it feel like a vibrating glove wrapped around your cock?”

“Fuck yeah it does,” he said, in his deep, primal voice. “You have one sweet ass Kevin. God damn, you have a sweet ass.” I pinned Robbie’s arms back and kissed him, then moved my mouth down to his nipples and sucked on them, while the whole time Kevin rode his pole like Robbie was a bronco and Kevin was a cowboy.

“I hope this is OK baby?” I said. “Kevin is so perfect; I wanted to share this with you.”

“Yeah Robbie. I wanted you to fuck me from the minute I saw you at dinner,” Kevin said, picking up on my talk.

“It’s so fucking good, Brad. You guys are gonna make me cum. I gotta cum.” Then he came, the type of orgasm he had where he really lost it, the kind that was about as good as it got when he was topping. Kevin sat on his dick just like I’d done before, but he put all of his weight on Robbie’s groin, making him really work to shoot his load in Kevin.

I slipped on a condom and lube even before Kevin pulled off of Robbie. Kevin slid off him in such a sexy way, and lay on top of Robbie, snuggling up to him. I slipped the condom off Robbie and stared right in his eyes as I put it in my mouth and sucked his cum out of it. His eyes bulged, but not as big as Kevin’s probably did as I lined up my dick and pushed into him.

“That’s it Brad. Fuck his awesome ass,” Robbie said. “You like that big dick? How many times can you get fucked in one night?” Robbie asked Kevin.

“We’ll find out,” Kevin said, panting. It was so sweet they way he lay on top of Robbie, grinding his dick into Robbie’s soft body, while Robbie kissed him and talked to him, nibbled on his neck and his ear. I could tell by the tempo, by Kevin’s throbbing ass, that he was gonna cum. I started pumping harder, reducing him to a whimpering blob, and then he came, using the grinding sensation against Robbie’s body to bring him off. Robbie was perfect, sensing his mood and his needs, and as Kevin came he wrapped his arms around him, holding him tightly, whispering slutty things in Kevin’s ear.

When Kevin was finished, I pulled out and ripped the condom off. I was going to stroke my dick and blast all over them, but Robbie whispered something to Kevin and he jumped off Robbie. Robbie pulled his legs back, asking me to fuck him. “Come on Brad; shoot your load up my ass.” God, he turned me on. I slathered on some lube and plunged into him. Kevin knelt behind me, running his hands across my torso, but my eyes were locked on Robbie. I’d started out fucking him, but now I was making love to him. I saw his lip quiver as he read my mind. As great as Kevin was, there was nothing like being inside Robbie. Nothing. Overcome with lust and love, I blew my load into him with a force that I was sure he had to feel. I just knelt there when I was done, shaking, while Kevin kissed my neck and Robbie reached up and stroked my chest. I pulled up and smiled down at Robbie.

“Let me show you the part I like best about sex with Robbie,” I told Kevin.

“That wasn’t it?” Robbie asked.

“I said best,” I joked. “First I have to clean you off.” I leaned down and started licking the remains of Kevin’s load off of Robbie’s abdomen while they both watched me, wide-eyed, then I snuggled up to his right side. “That side’s for you,” I said to Kevin. He smiled at me and lay down on Robbie’s left side. Our faces were close enough that we kissed, a nice kiss, a loving kiss.

Kevin looked at Robbie, and kissed him too. “I hope it’s OK that I’m here.”

Robbie grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in, giving him a really passionate kiss. “I hope you’re here a lot.” We rested, fucked again, then took a shower and headed up for dinner. We’d been in such bad moods since we got back, anyone who could was avoiding us, so it was a small crowd, just Stef and JP, Frank and Isidore. They were surprised to see us grinning.

“If I were to speculate, I would say you had a threesome with Kevin,” Stef said. “That is really the only thing that could make people glow like that.” Everyone giggled, and Stef was proud of himself for embarrassing us.

“You know what I found out last time I went shopping with Stef?” Kevin asked rhetorically. He had our attention. “He isn’t always a bottom.”

Frank started laughing, a really sexy belly laugh, and the rest of us joined in, and I saw something very rare. Stef blushed.

 

November 23, 1999

 

“You realize you were going 55 miles per hour in a 35 mile per hour zone,” the police officer said. I tried to be calm, even though I was late, very late. Robbie had scheduled an appointment with David today, in the middle of all this nightmarish bidding and I’d pulled myself away at the last possible moment. Determined to make up the time, I’d gone speeding through Paly and got busted.

I looked at the cop, who was pretty cute, and sighed. “Officer, you’re right. I was speeding. I’m really sorry. It was a stupid thing to do. I have a doctor’s appointment and I’m late, and it seemed like a smart idea at the time.”

“But now that you’re here, by the side of the road, wasting time with me, it doesn’t seem so smart, does it?” he asked, being a smart ass.

I smiled at him. “No it doesn’t.” He smiled back, then handed me my license.

“Make sure I don’t catch you again,” he said, letting me off.

“At least not for speeding,” I said, flirting and shocking him. He smiled bigger, rolled his eyes, and walked back to his car shaking his head. I fired up the Ferrari and headed up to Escorial, going 35 mph.

Robbie was standing out front waiting for me, and I braced myself for a tirade. “You’re late baby. We better hurry,” he said, kissing me. I kissed him back and headed back down the hill, stunned by his restraint. Our time with Kevin, our entire night with Kevin, had been really magical. Kevin was the kind of guy who was smart and sensitive, and knew just how to fit into a threesome. And somehow, by fucking Kevin together, we’d managed to stop hating each other.

“I had a great time last night,” Robbie said, grinning. “Thanks for sharing.”

“I had a great time too,” I told him. “I’m sorry I was late. I got pulled over on the way home.”

“You? You never get in trouble,” he said, laughing. “So how much is your ticket?”

“I didn’t get a ticket. He let me off,” I said, with a smarmy grin.

“You fucker. I’d have gotten a ticket.”

“All you have to do is blow the cop,” I said. He stared at me, amazed but not pissed, until he got that I was messing with him, and then he just smiled and shook his head. Neither one of us said anything. It was a beautiful early winter day in the Bay Area, one of those days that are just warm enough that you can put the top down if you roll the windows up and turn on the heater. We drove up to David’s office and went in. I was impressed that we were only two minutes late, but David, punctual as ever, didn’t bat an eye. He just led us into his inner sanctum.

“So how are you doing?” he asked.

Robbie looked to me to answer, but after his tirade on how fucking dominant I am, I just sat there. “We’ve had our ups and downs.” David drew out the story, the whole long bloody thing, including Carson’s involvement with Brandon, Dan’s history with us, and our encounter in Hawaii. It sucked up most of our time, but David didn’t seem too phased by that.

“I’m sorry that took so long,” Robbie told him. He really was a sweet caring guy when someone wasn’t fucking with his head.

“You are my last appointment of the day,” he said with a smile. “I sensed you may need a bit more time after we talked yesterday.”

Robbie looked at me, then at David, and then plunged in. “After all this stuff came out, I realized what a shithole I’ve been. I feel so horrible for everything I’ve put everyone through, but especially for what I’ve done to you,” he said, looking at me. “But I really don’t think it’s fair, and I really can’t see how I can live with a deal where you get to fuck around and I have to remain monogamous.”

I paused, putting my thoughts into words. “I know you’re sorry, but I’m not ready to completely forgive you yet. I don’t think you really understand what you put me through. It’s like you fucked up, and now you think you can say you’re sorry and everything will fall back into place.” He nodded sadly.

“Do you think what Robbie described is fair, Brad?” David asked.

“If you look at it, just from the language, it seems totally unfair. But if you look at the actions and the results, it seems reasonable. David, I don’t mind sharing his body at this point. It’s almost a crime to keep it to myself,” I said, smiling at Robbie. He smiled back at me to thank me. “He’s such a deep, loving person, though, that he fucks someone and then he develops feelings for them.”

“Not always,” Robbie said.

“No, not always.” I turned back to David. “I’ll tell you what I told Robbie. When he met with us on November 2, and said he wanted us to be able to sleep with other people, I thought it would be just a fuck. Isn’t that what you thought?” I asked, putting David on the spot.

“I probably would have interpreted it that way,” he said as diplomatically as he could

“But the next weekend, Robbie was already squiring this new flame down to Cancun for a romantic getaway. And a little later than that, I find out that this isn’t just some random fuck, he’s fallen in love with the guy.” Robbie had let his defenses down now, and he just hung his head in shame. I felt bad doing this, but I needed him to understand. I paused, waiting for Robbie to say something, but he didn’t.

“Go on,” David said, prompting me to finish my point.

“I, on the other hand, hooked up with some guys I really like, and I’m having fun. I’m not in love with them; I’m only in love with one man. So all of a sudden, he gets his shit together, and I’m supposed just snap back into line? Like I’m some kind of flunky there to be used?”

“Brad, I feel your love, and I feel your anger,” David said.

I looked at Robbie. “I’m still really pissed off at you. I have to work that out of my system. And I know you’re sorry, but I’m not willing to forgive you completely, not yet. You hurt me too bad. I want to trust you, like I did before, to make you the center of my world, but I can’t. If I did, and you did this to me again, you’d destroy me. I can’t do it. Not yet.”

“I don’t know what to do, how to make it right?” he whined. I almost laughed, to see how his whining irritated even David.

“You two just came to a reconciliation of sorts some two days ago. It’s unreasonable to expect the wounds to heal that fast. I’ll tell you what I hear. Robbie, I hear you saying that you screwed up, but you learned your lesson. You want to go back in time and forget this whole thing. You just don’t know how to do that.”

“That’s pretty much it,” he said.

“Brad’s telling you how to do it,” David said. “He’s given you a more detailed blueprint than I’ve seen from most.”

“I have?” I asked, surprised.

“You see this as all Robbie’s fault. I bet when you think about this you realize it’s a little more complex than that,” he said to me. He must have seen my brows narrow but he turned to Robbie and said, “Still, I think you do bear the bulk of the responsibility.”

“I see that,” Robbie said, something that was so obvious to David and me, but he only seemed to grapple with it now.

“Brad’s telling you that you hurt him badly, and he can’t trust you with his heart this quickly. It’s like putting your finger on a hot stove. You don’t just put it back again right away. You wait for it to cool down a bit. He’s telling you that since you caused him pain, you have to be the one to fix him. He told you this last time. He wants you to court him, to woo him. Would that be right Brad?”

“Yep,” I said, deciding to insert some humor into the equation. “I want some woo.” Robbie grinned at me.

“I could be wrong, but if you want, I’ll give you my read on this thing with other men.” We both nodded. “Brad’s mad that he even has to ask you for this. In his mind, it’s up to you to earn your place back as the only one. Robbie, you see this as doing some minor repairs to your relationship. For Brad, you’re almost starting over. It’s like the house fell down the hill, and you want to paint it. It’s a lot more damaged than I think you realize.” Robbie looked at David, then at me, and there was an expression of sheer horror on his face. There was silence for a minute while we digested that.

“You two have a lot of love, and it is a gift. Most couples I see don’t have that deep of a bond; they would give body parts to share what you two share. But that may not be enough if you aren’t willing to work at it,” David said, looking at Robbie.

“I can’t lose you, Brad, I just can’t,” Robbie said, pleading with me.

“Back in ’96, you came out with a pretty successful movie. You remember Jerry Maguire?” I asked. He nodded, and I think he appreciated that I reminded him of his successes. “‘Show me the money’ was the term that movie coined. You say that you don’t want to lose me; you say you love me, you say all these things, and I want to believe you, but I can’t yet. I just can’t. I know I can get there, but you’re asking me to cover a lot of ground really fast. It’s only been a week since you were in Palm Springs with Carson and his mom.” I stood up and walked to the window, and talked to it, not to them. “You know me so well, how come you can’t see how bad this has been for me, how bad you hurt me? This has happened before.” I turned around and I held up my hand. “No, I’m not saying that to throw guilt in your face. What I mean is that you picked the most sensitive spots to hit me in.”

“Which spots?” David asked.

“They’re the emotional equivalent of my balls. You hit my pride, you hit my sexual ego, and you hit my family. Anyone else wouldn’t still be walking as well as you do,” I said, ending with a joke. Sort of.

“Brad, would you mind if I spent a few minutes with Robbie,” David asked.

“Not at all. Thanks David,” I said, and shook his hand. Then I went over and playfully sat on Robbie’s lap and looked down into his pretty lavender eyes. “I love you, you stupid asshole.” I kissed him, and he grinned.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

nice chapter! but I hope the courting won't too last long. It would be boring and I don't think I'd like seeing that. I'm for equal treatment, if Robbie growels, Brad should help him, go towards him, not being like a queen expecting everyone to court her.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

David is a great therapist. He doesn't just try and pull someone to his point of view. He works at letting them find out where they need to go.

 

Brad, Robbie and Kevin were a hot combination. I don't know why I just thought of this but Kevin's last name is the same as Brad's bio dad. I wonder if there is going to be a connection there.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Come on Robbie, get there before Brad goes spiraling out of control. Thanks for the chapter.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 9/21/2013 at 3:55 PM, centexhairysub said:

Brad, Robbie and Kevin were a hot combination. I don't know why I just thought of this but Kevin's last name is the same as Brad's bio dad. I wonder if there is going to be a connection there.

Ha ham welcome to the party.

I can't believe Brad brought Kevin over, I thought they were trying to hide Robbie. At this point, with Dan's careful, long term planning, I'd be vetting everyone in my life, including Klip, Jeff Grimes, Kevin, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..