Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,687 Words
  • 5,996 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 44. Chapter 44

December 28, 1999

 

Brian eyed us from across the room. I watched Cody make eye contact with him, positive contact, and look longingly at Brian as if he wanted him badly. I pretended to argue with Cody to make it look like I was pissed off. “I’m going to the bathroom,” I snapped as I winked at him, and then stalked out of the party. I went to the bathroom, since that’s what I presumably left to do anyway. I didn’t have to pee, so I just washed my hands really well, counted to ten, and then went back to the party. I walked into the room and headed straight for Cody: He was over by Brian, just as we had planned.

“Brian,” I observed coldly as I joined them.

“Brad,” he said back, being a smart ass. “No reason for me to be nice to you since I’ve been disowned.”

“You’ve never been nice before, why would this time be any different?” I asked calmly. Cody pretended to give me a dirty look.

“Well if it isn’t the bastard himself,” David observed with a sneer as he joined the conversation. His voice was lispy and feminine.

I eyed him coldly. “You certainly traded down,” I said to Brian, while glancing at Cody meaningfully. “From amazingly hot, to fat and bitchy.”

David’s eyes caught fire, and that made me almost laugh in his face. “What is he talking about?” he asked.

“Cody and I dated in the past,” Brian said.

“That would have been last year, no?” I asked, pouring fuel onto the fire.

“Does anyone need a drink?” Cody asked, looking at his empty glass. He’d downed that whiskey sour pretty fast.

Brian glared at me. “I’ll go with you.” They headed off, while David glared after them.

A cool female voice distracted me. “Ah, Brad Schluter, in the flesh.”

“Alexandra Carmichael,” I said just as coolly. “I’m sure you’d recognize me anywhere, since I look like your late husband.”

I watched her brows furrow and her eyes twitch at that barb, and caught a look of amusement in David’s expression. “He was more handsome,” she parried.

I laughed. “I guess that must be the reason he was such a ladies’ man.”

“He was flawed and handsome, as opposed to just being flawed,” she countered.

“Did you ever remarry? It’s been so long since he died. Over 30 years ago.”

“I did not,” she said, and allowed herself to glare at me.

“It’s ironic that I resemble my father, yet neither of your sons does.”

“They inherited my good looks.”

“And the obesity gene?” I asked, looking at David. “It was lovely meeting you. Your reputation did you justice perfectly.”

“You won’t be so smug when I’m through with you,” she threatened.

“Well, you’ve tried to destroy my relationship with my partner, and did manage to cause quite a bit of a hubbub, but we ended up stronger than ever. You may manage to run us out of business by snapping up all the deals, but I’ll just retire early and surf. So unless you can control the kind of sharks that swim in the water, I’ll survive your onslaught.”

“We’ll see,” she said.

I turned to David. “In the meantime, your new boyfriend is probably in the bathroom having sex with my date.” I eyed him up and down. “Can’t really blame him.” Then I walked off, leaving them fuming. I went back to the bar, saw them arguing, and then David made a beeline for the bathroom. About ten minutes later, Cody sidled up next to me, grinning.

“David caught us mid-fuck. Brian has some explaining to do.”

“Was David upset?” I asked, feigning concern and making him laugh.

“His flabby cheeks were flapping all over the place while he was yelling, so I guess you could say that.” The visual of that was hilarious.

“David won’t dump him, but he won’t trust him now either. Perfect.”

“How about you?” he asked. “You piss off your wicked stepmother?”

“Oh yeah,” I replied, grinning. After that, I ignored the Carmichael brood and just enjoyed the party. I was actually having a good time, re-connecting with some politicians from California that I knew. I watched Elizabeth Danfield work her guests, circle the room, and was amazed at how much she drank. The woman must have consumed an entire fifth of gin, yet she seemed completely sober. I managed to move into her circle.

“Ah, Brad,” she said charmingly. “I do hope you’re enjoying yourself.”

“I am, thank you,” I said. She put her arm through mine and I escorted her to the next group, which ironically enough had Alexandra Carmichael in it. I noticed that Mrs. Danfield was much more pleasant and likeable when she was hammered. She tended to attract an entourage as she went, kind of like JP did when he walked through Stanford.

“Alexandra darling,” Elizabeth said, and they gave each other faux kisses to go with their faux syrupy sweet greetings. “Have you met Brad Schluter?”

“I have,” she said frigidly. I could see how much Elizabeth Danfield was enjoying this. “He truly is a bastard.” The crowd did the closest thing to a gasp as was possible in Washington. Her blatant rudeness was shocking in polite society, not to mention intriguing. To me, though, the most intriguing thing was Elizabeth’s expression. She actually seemed concerned about me, that Alexandra would actually upset me. Where did that come from? I felt like Luke Skywalker looking at the dying Darth Vader: I could feel the ‘good’ in her.

“Alexandra brings to life the icon of the wicked stepmother,” I joked, getting a laugh. “It must be difficult for you though,” I said, looking straight at her. “To have me appear and look so much like your late husband, a constant reminder both of him and of your inability to keep your man happy.” The crowd did their ‘gasp’ again while we just eyed each other, Alexandra and I, like two boxers. I felt Elizabeth grab my arm firmly, and we moved on.

“You are just delightful,” she said. “I’m going to invite you to all my parties.”

“I am thoroughly enjoying myself,” I told her honestly. I mingled for a while longer then snuck off to a corner and called Robbie.

“Hey there,” he said. “You raising hell?”

“I pissed off Alexandra so bad I’m Elizabeth Danfield’s new best friend,” I joked, getting a laugh from him.

“You see Brian?”

“I was appropriately rude to him. David caught Cody fucking him in the bathroom.”

Robbie really laughed at that. “What’s David like?”

“He’s like a fat chick that presumably has a dick.”

“So what are you doing now?”

“I’m tired, and I accomplished what I wanted to. I’m going back up to my room to crash.” I paused when he didn’t say anything. “What about you?”

“I’m hanging out on the deck with Kevin. We’re whining about how much we miss you two. I figure that since I can’t whine around you, I’d get it out of my system with him.” That really cracked me up.

“We miss you too,” I said sincerely. I heard them talking in the background.

“Kevin wants to know if you fucked his man.”

“Kevin’s the only one who’s wondering?” I asked. I didn’t know where he was going with this.

“He is. You said you wouldn’t, so I already know the answer.”

Now that was really sweet. “Yes you do.”

“Of course, sitting here in front of Kevin, I’m starting to regret taking them off the list of fuckable guys.” He was only slightly joking.

“Robbie, I’m fine with it either way. I just didn’t like it when we included them in our special thing.”

“You saying you want to fuck Cody?”

I laughed. “No, I think you’re telling me you’re horny and you want to fuck Kevin.”

“Maybe,” he said. If he were in front of me, I’d be able to see his cute little grin.

“Baby, it’s your call. Those two don’t bother me.” I knew he could hear the honesty in my voice. “They’re just not a threat to us. If I were there, even though Kevin is adorable, I know you’d be with me.”

“I see what you mean. You’re sure you’re OK with this?”

“Just tell me how you want it to be,” I said.

“Let’s think about it,” he said. I felt the disappointment inside but I hid it. The thought of being with Cody was really attractive, especially at that moment. “But for tonight, you can fuck Cody, and I’ll fuck Kevin.”

“Deal.” He didn’t say anything. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said.

I wandered back to our room, wondering if Cody was still on the prowl downstairs. He was there on the bed, stark naked, slowly stroking his perfect dick.

“I was waiting for you,” he said in his sexy voice. I laughed as I undressed deliberately, putting on a show, and then climbed into bed with him, then on top of him. Our mouths connected perfectly like they always did.

“I’m glad you were,” I said. I felt his hand on my dick and moaned. “I want to fuck you.”

“I don’t want to cause problems between you and Robbie,” he said.

“You sure you’re not saying this because you know it’s going to hurt, having my big dick up your ass?” I joked.

“Your dick feels great in my ass,” he said. He grabbed my face and looked in my eyes. “I’m serious.”

“I talked to him on the phone just before I came back to the room. He and Kevin were sitting there lusting after each other and they decided that tonight we can fuck.”

“So he fucks Kevin, and you fuck me?” he asked. It was funny to see him get slightly annoyed at that.

“That was the proposal on the table,” I said. “You think you got the bad end of the deal, getting stuck with me?”

“Dumb ass,” he said, but I could tell something was bothering him.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Nothing,” he said, and moved so he could grab the lube.

I stopped him. “You forgot something really important. You can’t bullshit me.”

He sighed. “It bugs me that this is a moving target. I mean, I got that you guys were upset when we were there when you fisted him. If I hadn’t been rolling, we wouldn’t have done it. But you’re important to me, really important to me...”

“And when we change the rules, it fucks with your feelings,” I said, finishing his thought. “I can see that. I’m really sorry. I can’t believe how fucking selfish we’ve been about this. This is why Robbie and I work best when we’re monogamous.”

He kissed me. “I don’t want you to be monogamous. I want you to be able to fuck around with me. I like being with you. Admit it. Don’t you think it makes our friendship that much tighter.”

I thought about that for a minute. “I think I need to think about this more clearly,” I joked, and lit a joint. He laughed and took a hit. We lay on the bed and got stoned in a non-smoking room, daring to draw the wrath of the hotel gods. “I agree with you. I think it makes our friendship stronger. The problem is that’s really unique. I don’t think that would work for any other guy I know. So I have a plan.”

“Go on.”

“We’ve got about eight hours to fuck each other’s brains out. I say we do it. Then when we get back, I’ll talk to Robbie, and you can talk to Kevin, and we’ll see if we can’t figure out how to do that.”

“You know what I want you to do,” he said with a leer. “I always wanted you to do that thing to me you do to Robbie, you know, with your fingers.”

He moved us into a 69 position, with him on top of me, his beautiful ass in my face. I dove in, licking and rimming him, moaning into his pucker as I felt his mouth go down on my cock. We worked each other, getting so fired up that it wouldn’t have taken me much longer to cum, when he moved forward, asking me to play with his ass. I grabbed the Vaseline and put a whole bunch on my fingers and on his hole.

For a guy like Cody who didn’t bottom very often, working two in took some work, and three really took some time. But I knew this game, knew how to gently, but deliberately push into a guy’s ass. He didn’t talk to me like Robbie did; we didn’t have that friendly banter. Instead, he told me what to do with moans and grunts. His cock was pressed against my heart, ironically enough, and I felt it deflate a bit as I worked my way in. Then finally, I got my fingers in, and got them positioned where I wanted them.

I’d never worked Cody like this, never stimulated him with anything beyond a single digit, so it was pretty exciting. I felt like I was Columbus, discovering a whole new world. It took me a while to figure out what he liked. Robbie liked more fleeting touches, or strong touches. For Cody, it was like he needed harder stimulation, almost like a massage. Robbie had a much more sensitive prostate.

I figured it out, though, and got a big smile on my face as I heard him moan loudly and felt his dick get hard as a rock. “Damn that’s good, so fucking good,” he said. He had the sexiest voice. “Give me that lube.”

“Here,” I said, handing him the Vaseline. He lifted up carefully, not wanting to interrupt me, and put a big glob on his dick and on my chest, still right above my heart. He lowered himself back down and began to undulate his hips while I probed him, sliding his hard dick across the skin of my chest. The stimuli for me were almost overwhelming. The feel of his ass throbbing with the touch of my fingers, his big thighs straining as they powered his thrusting body, his hard dick moving slickly over my chest, and his voice as he told me how much he liked it.

He wasn’t like Robbie. He couldn’t get off just by anal stimulation, which meant that it would be the frottage that would set off his trigger. That gave him control, and he made it last, turning into this handsome titan on top of me, taking his pleasure at his own pace. Still, even he had limits, and I knew he was getting close. He grabbed the lube and I felt his slicked up hand slide up and down on my cock. I didn’t realize how close I was, how fired up I was, until he did that. The surprise made me lose it. “Gonna cum,” I said breathlessly.

“Yeah Brad, shoot that load. You’re gonna blow all over my face and my neck. That’s so fucking hot. I’m gonna be bathed in your cum.” I blew like a volcano, my fingers freezing as his worked me, milked my dick for what seemed like an hour. Man did I blow a load.

When I was done his hips started moving again as he worked on his own nut. I got myself reoriented enough to get my fingers going again, just like he liked them. “You taste so good,” he moaned, as he pulled a glop of my cum off his body and ate it. Then he came.

When Cody cums, it’s probably the sexiest thing in the world. He loses it, turns into an animal, a wild beast determined to enjoy his orgasm to the exclusion of anything else around him. I felt his hard cock spasming into my chest, as if he was going to drive it through my heart like a stake. His ass throbbed back into my hand, demanding even more from my fingers, demanding it and getting it. He blew forever, just like I did, using the friction against my body to carry him along while I milked his prostate.

When he was done, he made to move off of me, but I held him in place so I could pull my fingers out slowly. It wasn’t like fisting, but pulling out too fast would still hurt him, and I was a pro at this now. When I was out, he turned around and looked at me and laughed. My chest was covered with his load, while mine was splattered all over his face and his neck. “Time for a shower.”

“Ya think?” I joked, and followed him into the bathroom. We washed each other, and ourselves and right before we got out, he pulled me into a big hug and planted one of his trademark passionate kisses on me.

“That was really amazing. You made the earth move,” he told me.

I blushed so hard I could feel it, and he laughed. “It was.”

He led me back to bed and pulled me to him, making me feel loved and protected. He yawned. “I planned to fuck you all night long,” he said, “but that one orgasm was so satisfying, I think I’m gonna fall asleep.” So we did. As we drifted off to sleep with smiles on our faces, I couldn’t help but think that as much fun as he was, and as much as I enjoyed him, I would have enjoyed Robbie a lot more. And that made me even happier.

 

December 29, 1999

 

“So you two are glowing,” Matt teased as the plane took off, rocketing into the skies. “I know Brian couldn’t have done that to you,” he said to Cody.

“We fucked last night. A lot,” Cody said, cracking me up, even though we hadn’t actually fucked until this morning.

“Are you allowed to do that?” Wade asked. “I’m asking purely out of self-interest.” Matt and Cody laughed.

“You’re not on my list of fuckable guys,” I told Wade. “I have to say, though, that’s one thing I regret: not dragging you into bed when I had the chance.”

He blushed and grinned at me. Damn he was cute. “No dragging would have been required.” I leaned in and gave him a slightly more than friendly kiss, just to disorient him.

“Dude, he get you all fired up? Wanna go fuck?” Matt teased.

“In a minute,” Wade said, smacking him. He turned back to me. “My mother thinks you’re pretty tight.”

“She’s a fantastic hostess,” I said.

“You sliced and diced Alex Carmichael in front of her. No one gets in her good graces better than that.”

I got an idea. “You know this project I have, right?” I hadn’t really brought these guys up to speed. “It’s top secret, but I trust you guys. If I tell you and you blab, it costs you a testicle.”

“Matt’s got three, so that’s probably good for him,” Wade joked. Matt got up to drop his pants and prove him wrong, but Wade pulled him back down. “Keep your pants on for another half hour, and then you can lose them.”

“Deal,” he said, grinning.

“We’re working to take Omega down. We’re going to try and come at them from different directions, and a couple of them involve politics. First, we’re evaluating their competitors to see if we can strike up a partnership with a company and help them steal market share from Omega. We’re also trying to dig up some dirt, a good scandal or two, to really knock Omega on their ass. You think your father would be willing to help us out? I’d be happy to contribute to his campaign.” He was pretty right wing, but at least he had cut out the anti-gay plank in his platform.

“Dude, you’re asking the wrong person for help. My dad’s not the politician in the family; my mother’s the one who rules that world. I’ll run it by her. She’d probably help out just to piss of Alexandra, but if there’s something in it for her, she’ll be more zealous.”

“Let me know what she wants.”

He got nervous. “You need to know that I can’t vouch for her though. Integrity, honesty, and trust aren’t words she understands. You have to realize that you’re truly making a deal with the devil.”

I nodded. “I noticed a few things about your mother last night.”

“You did, eh?” Wade asked, intensely curious about that. I had Matt’s attention too.

“I noticed that she’s much more pleasant to be around when she’s hammered.”

“Good thing she’s hammered most of the time then,” Wade said bitterly.

“And I noticed that she seemed genuinely concerned about me for a moment when Alex slammed me hard. It was like a flicker of good in her, like Darth Vader.”

“Maybe she can throw Alexandra down a huge shaft,” Matt joked, alluding to the Emperor and completing the Star Wars analogy.

“More things to talk to my shrink about,” Wade said, ignoring Matt.

“He’s sure helped us out,” I said honestly. Wade went to see David too.

Wade looked at Matt, who just stared back at him. “Dude, it’s been half an hour. Why are your pants still on?” Matt led him back to one of the bedrooms and we heard loud moaning. Too funny.

“Wanna fuck?” I asked Cody.

“Dude, you wore me out. Plus you need to have some energy left so your man gives you clearance to fuck me once in a while.” I laughed at that.

“Good point. This is a little late, but I need to talk to you about something that’s bothering me.”

“What?”

“Safe sex,” I said.

“You worried about me?” he asked, all offended.

“I’m worried about Kevin. I didn’t fuck him without a condom until that time with the four of us. I’m just asking what the deal is.”

He seemed to get it then. “He’s had a few slips in the past year, so we use condoms. That night was a stupid mistake and I’m really sorry about that. The only really good news is that he only likes to bottom, so that makes it a lot safer for us.”

“It’s not your fault, it’s ours,” I said. “I’m not going to dwell on it. But if we get our clearance and you guys fuck up and don’t use one before he’s clean, promise me you’ll let me know and we’ll use rubbers, OK?”

I could sense that he wanted to go into this moralizing speech, but he wisely changed his mind. “I promise.” He grabbed a beer out of the fridge and tossed me one too. “He tested negative last month. A few more months, and he’ll be clean. He’s a horny little fucker, but I trust him.”

“He worships you,” I said. “I suspect the feeling is mutual.”

“Just because you’re right this time, don’t go thinking that means you’re always right.” I cracked up and pulled out a joint to turbo-charge the effect of the beer. We sat there getting high, saying nothing, just hanging out.

“So how are you going to handle this when he goes back to school?”

“I’ll be commuting an awful lot, and so will he. It will probably be easier for him to come here, because I have work shit to do on the weekends.” He seemed completely committed to doing that, to making Kevin a major part of his life.

“Wow. You really are serious about him.”

“I love him Brad. I really do. And he loves me.” I just stared at him, really surprised. That kind of admission from Cody didn’t come easy.

We landed pretty early, around 1:00pm. As soon as the plane stopped moving, three cars drove out to meet us: A limo, my Porsche, and Robbie in his Ferrari with Kevin. I was anxious to find out what the welcoming committee was about, so anxious the others wisely let me get off the plane first. Robbie was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs and he grabbed me into a big hug, pulling me off my feet and spinning me around. I laughed until he cut that off with a kiss.

“I missed you,” he said. He put me down so we could greet everyone. Kevin had already wrapped himself around Cody. They were too cute. “Cody,” Robbie said, interrupting them. “You think you could drive Brad’s car home for him?”

“Sure,” he said. He gave Robbie a really nice hug. “Thanks for sharing last night.”

“Ditto,” Robbie said with a grin. “You ready?”

“Sure,” I said, tossing my bag into the Ferrari and hopping in.

“You want to know where we’re going?”

“Not really. I’ll go anywhere with you,” I told him honestly. He fired up the car and looked at me sideways, his eyes watery, then leaned in to kiss me. He took off, speeding down the freeway, while I just sat there, pretending to be unconcerned. We both knew it was an act. We were traveling north on the 605, and I waited until he turned onto the San Bernardino Freeway before I finally caved. “Alright, I want to know where we’re going.”

He laughed, and I laughed with him, at my own neuroses. “I thought we’d go up and spend the night at Big Bear.”

“You mean in a cabin with a big fire and a bear skin rug to fuck on?” I asked.

“Yeah, except this is California. It’s fake bear skin.”

We got to Pomona where there was a large interchange, what with the Orange Freeway and Highway 71 converging with the San Bernardino Freeway at the same point. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. “We’re at an intersection. What do you want to talk about?”

“You’re a pain in the ass,” he said as lovingly as that statement can be uttered.

“I’m doing things wrong? I try to be so gentle,” I objected, playing with him.

“I want to talk about Cody and Kevin,” he said.

“So talk.”

“The thing with them, with them being there when we did it, that freaked me out and I overreacted.”

“Kevin was that much fun?” I asked, smiling at him.

“He’s a lot of fun. I had a blast. But I went to sleep thinking about how I wished it was you I was with, not him.”

“You’d pick me over a 20-year-old wet dream?”

“Any day of the week,” he said sincerely. I started laughing and I couldn’t stop. “What’s so funny?” he demanded, pissed off that I seemed to be making fun of him.

“I’m sorry baby. That’s really sweet. I’m just laughing because I fell asleep last night with Cody thinking the same thing about you.” He grinned, that cute grin, the one that turned me into putty. “So you want to go back to where we’re allowed to fuck around with them?”

“Yeah. They love each other. They’re a couple. It gives us all a safe option if we’re horny.”

“I’m cool with that,” I told him. That was an understatement. I was ecstatic, but I didn’t want him to see me get that excited about it. “Here’s the deal though. We can’t go back and forth on this. I’m not saying we can’t change things, we just can’t do it every week.”

“Why?” he asked, knowing the answer but wanted to hear it from me.

“Because it fucks with their emotions, and I care too much about both of them to do that.” He nodded. We got to the cabin in Big Bear and had mind-bending sex, and it made me wonder why I even cared about having sex with Cody. I decided that I cared because Cody did, because that’s how he expressed love, and I did love him, but not like I loved Robbie.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I guess I'm just monogamy minded. I don't get this incessant need to have someone else in your relationship as an "escape valve."

  • Like 5
Link to comment

You never bring emotions into a business issue, it just clouds your thinking and makes it harder to make the right call. I can't believe a women as smart as ABC would allow herself to get thing involved.

 

Brad and Robbie really need to think about how what they do effects those around them.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Is this new fisting something Brad and Robbie need to  to discuss? They agreed that Robbie would only let Brad fist him. Nothing was said that said Brad couldn't fist another guy. Brad did discover he loved fisting Robbie best and he can tell Robbie that.

 

You showed more  fisting as a fabulous, special and very intimate and supremely powerful orgasmic play--this is a wonderful, fantasy plot device. Fantasy since I don't think you can do this as fast and as easy as Brad did it to Cody as a first time experience--unless Cody's anus is loose or he had a large anal gap.

The few guys I have seen on the old Xtube or now Xhamster( non-rough trade play) seem to be very experienced at fisting and easily work with a trained partner. The fister uses special thick type lube and usually a long rubber sleeve or rubber gloves to add a smoother surface and for sanity and sanitary reasons. The guys fisted have very a amendable  and easy to work anal opening so this fisting is something they have been doing for a while.

 

Anyway, thanks for adding spice to how these guys enjoy each other. Plus --You upped the  titillation quotient again with the idea of a playroom That Robbie wants to build with Stef's advice. Stef is even studying what should be in it. Maybe you are also studying what to add ?You do keep us on are toes as you creatively help these guys grow more playful.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 1/1/2013 at 1:05 PM, Gene63 said:

I guess I'm just monogamy minded. I don't get this incessant need to have someone else in your relationship as an "escape valve."

On 5/10/2014 at 4:36 AM, Miles Long said:

Escape valve? Sounds like a silly rationalization to me.

Yeah! Take that Arbour! 🤣😅

If someone needs to fuck me to prove or express their love for me, I am pretty sure one of us is fucked up. 😉

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..