Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,248 Words
  • 5,538 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Millennium - 5. Chapter 5

November 5, 1999

We went to a Chinese restaurant in Palo Alto. I’d just parked when Cody came up, looking nervous. “I got a call. One of my clients has issues and I have to go back to LA. You OK?”

“Yeah, I’m fine now. I don’t know how to thank you. You really saved me.” I beamed at him with a love that was real, even if it wasn’t romantic.

“Fuck that. I’m proud of myself, taking your big dick. I’m going to tell Max I’m a bottom now.” I laughed at that, probably too loudly.

“You’re going to tell him you slept with me?”

“Yeah, I have to. He knows I’ve wanted to for years, so it won’t surprise him. He’ll be a little jealous, but I’ll make it up to him.”

“I think back to when you first got to California with Stef, looking so nervous and so hot. Even then, there was something about you that told me you’d be an important part of my life,” I said sincerely. I smiled when I saw that make him choke up.

“Alright, you already fucked me, what more do you want?”

“I want to do it again, when I get back home,” I teased.

“You got it,” he said. He saw my skeptical look. “You think I’m joking, but I’m serious. I’ll save one fuck a day for you.” We both laughed, and then I gave him a nice kiss, a passionate kiss, right there in the parking lot of the Chinese restaurant in the middle of Palo Alto. I heard a few snickers as some of the guys got there, but I wasn’t worried. They’d been terrific when Matt and Wade came out last semester. A cab arrived and whisked Cody away, and I walked into the restaurant and sat next to Wade.

Apparently one of the guys picked the place and the others just went with the flow, only now that they scanned the menu and saw the prices, a lot of them looked really nervous. It was pretty fucking expensive. I saw Matt look at the menu and saw his eyes bulge slightly. I knew that he was just about to jump in and offer to pay, and even though Robbie and I gave him a generous allowance, I didn’t want him to have to tap into that.

I stood up and tapped my glass, getting their attention, as well as the attention of all the tables around us. “Ladies and Gentlemen, you have in your midst the Stanford University hockey team. I would like to congratulate them on winning their game tonight. They beat Cal!” This was Stanford Country, and those who weren’t alums still felt tied to the university. The guys cheered, and the people at the tables around us all clapped supportively. One older guy at a table near us booed playfully. He’d gone to Berkeley. The manager had looked nervous, but seeing how his patrons reacted, he smiled. How could you be mad at 25 Stanford hockey players?

I turned to the guys. “This dinner is on me. Order whatever you want.” That got more cheers. I motioned the manager over and gave him my American Express Platinum card and told him to put the bill on that. The guys all started huddling together, pulling these little cards out of their wallets and pooling them. I had no idea what they were doing until they showed me one. It was a free pass to one of their games, with the schedule printed on it. They went around and handed one to every customer in the restaurant, which was a pretty cool gesture. After that, the staff went out of their way to be nice to us.

“Thank you for buying our dinner, Mr. Schluter,” one of the guys said.

“If you call me ‘Mr. Schluter’ again, you have to pay for your own dinner. My name is Brad.” A blond guy sitting across from me snickered. “What about you, do you have a name?”

“Chris Kilpatrick, sir,” he said, being a smartass.

“Well it’s nice to meet you, Mr. Kilpatrick,” I said with the same tone. He laughed.

“Call me Klip.”

“If you call me Brad,” I said. “So what’s your major?”

“It changes from day to day,” he said vapidly. “Some days it’s sex, some days it’s drugs, and some days it’s booze.” I laughed pretty hard at that, and so did the guys around us.

“I’m not like you,” I told him. “I don’t do any of those things.” Matt snorted his coke out his nose he laughed so hard.

“Well maybe it’s time you got your life back on track,” he said. He motioned the waiter over and ordered a shot for each of us, and all the other players who were over 21, or had fake ids that said they were. I gave Matt and Wade strange looks when they produced one from each of their wallets.

“Where did you get fake ids?” I asked.

“What do you think I spend my allowance on?” Matt asked playfully. Suddenly, they were buying shots like they were water. I paused to track down enough guys to serve as designated drivers, and called Rafael to come down and pick me up in about an hour. He’d wait for me if I was longer than that; we were buds.

“Um, I hope we’re not spending too much money,” Klip said as he downed another shot. God, he was handsome. Blond hair, light blue eyes, and a baby face that looked like it had never been shaved. He actually reminded me of Brad Pitt, only cuter. Brad Pitt had messed up skin on his face from acne scars, something the makeup covered up only when he was on the set.

I was well on my way to being hammered. “Dude, I have shitloads of money.” I heard myself slur. I saw him look at Matt, who just nodded.

“What do you do?” he asked, slurring himself.

“I give great head,” I said. The guys who heard laughed so hard one guy fell on the floor. “Oh, you meant to make all that money?” I asked innocently.

“Nah, let’s talk about the great head,” he said, cracking us all up again.

“I inherited it all. I live a life of leisure,” I said.

“Really?” he asked gullibly.

“You heard of Stefan Schluter?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, I heard of him,” one the guys said. The others nodded. Stef was a celebrity.

“Brad’s his nephew,” Matt informed them. “You’re looking at one of the top venture capitalists in the valley.” I smiled at him to thank him for the compliment. The guys kind of looked at me with awe, and that was a boost to my still-fragile ego.

We were there for a long time, and I remember when the bill came it was huge. I tried to look at the numbers, but I couldn’t quite manage to read them. “Hey Wade,” I said. Shit, I was so drunk I could barely understand me; I don’t know how he did. “Can you do this for me?” I signed off on the receipt and handed it to him. They probably worked the tip in, but he’d figure it out.

“Sure,” he said, smiling at me.

I felt two big arms around me, grabbing me from behind. “How are you getting home?” I turned around and saw Cole there. He’d been Matt’s roommate when he first got to Stanford last year, and stayed with us at Escorial when school wasn’t in. He was from Nebraska, but ever since his suicide attempt last year, he’d avoided his family like the plague. We’d adopted him.

I gave him a big hug. “You want to take me?” I asked, flirting and making him blush. That made me laugh, then I felt bad for embarrassing him. I forced myself to sober up slightly. “Will you do me a favor?”

“What?” he asked with a nervous smile. He was adorable.

“Rafael is driving me home. Will you take my car for me? You can drop it off later.” He got a big grin on his face. Stef bought him a car, some small piece of shit, all Cole would let him pay for, so having a Ferrari to drive around for a few days would probably be fun. His girlfriend would like it.

“I think I can swing that,” he said. He took my keys and he was out of there.

I turned to head for the door but I tripped over my chair and fell on my face. “Ow,” I said calmly, making everyone laugh. Wade looked at me nervously. He had Matt, who was obliterated, on one side, and me on the other, lying on the floor.

“Need some help?” Klip asked, holding his hand out. He hauled me up handily and put his arm around me to stabilize me.

“Yeah, thanks,” I said. Wade smiled and rolled his eyes. “You got a ride home?” I asked Klip.

“Nope.”

“You do now,” I said. I led him out front to where Rafael was waiting with the limo.

“It is just like when you were in high school,” Rafael said, teasing me. Klip helped me in, and collapsed on the seat next to me.

“You got anywhere to be?” I asked him.

“Nope.”

“Hey Rafael, drive around for a while, will you?”

“Sure,” he said. I put up the privacy screen and Klip looked at me nervously. That made me laugh. God, I was fucked up!

“OK, of your three vices, we’ve got the drinking thing taken care of. You know what’s next?” I asked.

“Uh, I’m straight,” he said.

I laughed so hard I almost puked. “Dude, I’m not gonna rape you. I was gonna offer to get you high.” He laughed with me and I pulled out a joint and lit it. In no time we were stoned, in addition to being drunk. Rafael took us for a drive up I-280. I made him stop by the statue of Father Serra so I could pee, but seeing him made me sad. It reminded me of the time when Robbie and I had run away from home, away from his bitch of a mother. I hadn’t thought about him all night, but now, when my guard was down, I had. I worked hard to be cheerful again, but it wasn’t working

“What’s wrong?” Klip asked.

“It’s been a rough week. I’ve been with the same guy since 1985. He told me he wanted to fuck other people, and it’s fucking ripped me up. 1985. See how fucking old I am?”

“You’re kidding. How old are you?” he asked.

“Thirty-seven,” I said morosely.

“Fuck. Here I thought I was hanging out with a guy who was in his late 20’s, not some old man,” he said playfully.

“God damn, you’re a smooth talker. I bet you get laid all the time.”

“Yep,” he said, cracking me up. But I felt the melancholy return as soon as I stopped laughing. “I’m thinking of trying something new tonight though.”

“Oh yeah? What?” I asked, joking. He gave me a leer, a really sexy leer, and unbuttoned his pants, exposing his boxers below them. I instinctively licked my lips, cracking him up. He pulled his pants down, and spread his legs. I knelt between them and kissed his thighs, working my way up to his balls, first on one side, then the other. He had that tart smell, the smell men get when they’ve been active, but this guy was such a hunk I didn’t mind at all. He reclined back, tilting his head back so he could look out the sunroof, and gave me permission to do what I wanted. His balls were shaved, and I loved that. I took them, one at a time, in my mouth, and just sucked on them. He moaned gently and ran his fingers through my hair, urging me on.

I moved up to his dick, which was hard by now. It was the perfect dick to suck. It was about six inches long, and slightly thicker than normal. I engulfed him in one move, and his reaction was priceless. He moaned and thrust up into my mouth, begging me for more. I worked him slowly, going down as deeply as I could so he could feel his head lodged in the back of my throat, and then pulling up and letting my tongue flit around his big cockhead. I kept my right hand on his balls, and when I felt them start to rise, when I knew he was close, I pulled off. He looked at me with the cutest expression, that pleading look that says ‘don’t stop now’.

I ran my mouth up his abdomen, kissing and licking him as I went, until I got to his chest. This guy was hot, really hot, and I was determined to take my time with him. I worked on each nipple, sucking, and then nibbling a bit to see if he liked that. He did. Then I worked my way back down to his dick and started sucking him again. I went slow, forcing his body to climax gradually. I felt his balls start to rise, heard his moans get louder, then I heard him say “I’m gonna cum,” in this deep, sexy, guttural voice. I felt his first shot before I tasted it, and I dove down, taking him as deep in my throat as I could, swallowing every rope of cum as he shot it, using my throat muscles to milk him dry. I waited until I felt the last spasm of his orgasm, and then slowly pulled off of him, using my lips to firmly surround his deflating dick and squeeze the last drop of cum out of him. I looked up nervously, wondering if he’d be pissed or if he’d be sad. He was neither.

“What the fuck was that?” he asked me, smiling.

“I told you I give great head,” I said. I saw him get nervous. “Dude, don’t go there. A mouth is a mouth. This doesn’t mean you’re gay. It just means you like to get your dick sucked.”

“You got me drunk, you got me high, and you gave me the best blow job I ever had, and I’ve had lots of blow jobs, so that’s saying something. Thanks.”

“Anytime,” I said.

“Really?” he asked. I made him get out his phone and put my digits in, and then I did the same for him. Rafael took us back to campus and we dropped him off, then he took me home to pass out.

 

November 6, 1999

“And how are you this morning?” Stef asked cheerfully as he sauntered into the kitchen. I looked up at him and his smiling face, and then ran to the bathroom and puked for the third time that morning. I came back into the kitchen, determined to eat some toast and see if I could calm my stomach.

“That is not very flattering, Bradley,” Stef said severely, teasing me.

“Sorry Stef. I partied with the hockey team last night.” I couldn’t stop smiling, thinking about blowing Klip.

“And you are in a good mood. You must have gotten laid.”

“I never kiss and tell,” I said, tossing his line back at him.

I felt my phone vibrate and I got excited, thinking maybe it was Klip and he wanted a repeat performance, but I saw the caller ID and it ruined my mood.

“Hello,” I said softly.

“Hey Brad,” Robbie said cheerfully.

“Please don’t talk so loud,” I said.

“You had fun last night?” he asked. He was being pleasant, trying to keep me from yelling at him again.

“Too much fun.” I felt the warning signs. “Fuck,” I yelled and charged back to the bathroom, carrying my phone, and vomited up my toast. “Sorry about that,” I said.

He chuckled. “You OK?” He asked it in a really caring way, and it was sweet. It was so hard to stay mad at him.

“Yeah, I partied with the hockey team last night. I’m not 22 anymore.

“Brad, you puked after drinking when you were 22, who are you shitting?” I laughed at that, and he laughed with me. I was really enjoying our conversation until I heard a voice in the background. A male voice, saying something about bed. The laughter stopped and the tension returned. He covered up the phone and I heard him say something. He was pissed off. “I just wanted to thank you for the champagne.”

“You’re welcome,” I said.

“I, uh, I was planning to come back on Sunday and I thought I’d head up and stay there, if that’s OK with you.” I heard the male voice in the background, and then the phone was covered while Robbie yelled again, but I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. He wasn’t supposed to come back until Monday. “Just a minute, OK?” I heard him walking, heard a door open, and then heard the sound of wind blowing. He’d gone out onto the porch.

“Robbie, you can come up here whenever you want to,” I told him.

“I, well, I wanted to come up and be with you,” he said. He was starting to get it, but he wasn’t there yet.

“Look, I don’t know what my plans are. If I’m free, I’d love that. If not, you can hang out with Matt or your dad. Let’s play it by ear.”

“Alright,” he said, sounding strangely dejected and upbeat at the same time.

“Go enjoy the warm beach.”

“I will. Maybe we can come down here sometime?” he asked.

“Maybe,” I said, and hung up the phone. He was with Carson, but he missed me. He was getting there. He’d figure it out. I spent the rest of the day like a big slug, buried in my dark room, emerging late in the afternoon to eat, then retreating back to my sanctuary. I needed to recover for the big party tonight.

After I woke up and showered, I pretty much felt revived. I stood in front of the mirror, making sure I had done everything I could to make myself look great. I was wearing a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, a dark green polo shirt, and some Eccos I’d just gotten. They were the most comfortable shoes I’d ever had, but it had taken some effort to find a pair that didn’t look completely dorky. I decided to wear the Breguet watch Stef had given me for my birthday. It was so beautiful, with an intricate face and multiple dials so I could tell time in two places at once. You set one time to home time, and then when you travelled you set the other time to the place you were visiting. I looked down at my left hand and saw the ring that I’d gotten in 1985, when Robbie and I had promised to be married in each other’s eyes, if not in the eyes of the state. I set the other dial on my watch to Cancun time. I told myself that I was allowed to miss him when I was all by myself, when he or anyone else wouldn’t see.

I messed around with my dark brown hair, getting it to look just like I wanted it to. It was short and combed forward, a style that suited me. It seemed to draw my green eyes out and accentuate them even more. I laughed at myself, at how vain I was to spend so much time staring at myself in the mirror, then I put on a dab of CK One cologne and I was ready to head up to the party.

I was rounding the corner into the Great Hall when I almost ran into Frank. He made to walk past me but I put my hand on his arm, stopping him. “I’m sorry I was rude to you at dinner,” I said. “This has been pretty hard on me, and you were a convenient target. It wasn’t fair.”

That’s the thing about Frank: he had this really gruff exterior, but inside he was a pussy cat. I watched my words melt him, and then he surprised me by pulling me into a hug. I almost laughed at myself for worrying that he’d mess up my hair. “I don’t blame you. You’ve been a good partner, and you don’t deserve this shit. I think I did the same thing, taking my anger at Robbie out on you.”

“He’s having a tough time. He’ll work his way through this,” I said reassuringly.

“Are you willing to give him the time, the room, to do it his way?” he asked me.

“He’s not making it easy. He’s in Cancun with his boy toy, and that was tough to take. But I’m actually building my own self-confidence back up, and I think this will end up being good for me.”

“He’d better get his shit together before he loses you. That would be the dumbest fucking thing he’s ever done.” The gruff Frank was back. I gave him a hug, a smile, and a kiss on the cheek, and left him standing there kind of shocked. I resolved to try not to think about Robbie and his friend.

I walked into the Great Hall and was almost overwhelmed at the number of people there. I didn’t expect the GLBT to draw a crowd of at least 50 people to this party, but they did. I scanned the room and checked out all the guys and some of the girls. It was a gay man’s wet dream. Almost 50 young, really smart guys and some of them were even cute. I stood there gawking until Matt saw me and came strolling over. He had such a sexy walk. Everything about him was sexy. I was lucky I wasn’t alone with him last night. As drunk as I was, I’d have been pretty tempted to fuck him.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“Well, I finally got rid of last night’s hangover so I can start out fresh tonight,” I told him.

He laughed. “You were awesome last night. That was golden, the way you footed the bill. Any one of those guys would have let you blow him last night.”

“Now you tell me,” I joked.

“You got to take Klip home,” he said, digging.

“He’s a good kid,” I said. “Helped me out of the restaurant and Rafael took us for a drive while I got him high.”

“Must have been some good weed,” he said with raised eyebrows.

“Well of course: Escorial dank. Why do you say that?” I didn’t get it.

“He wanted to come up and visit tonight until he found out about this party. I don’t think he’s comfortable being around the whole GLBT club,” Matt said. “Most of the guys are cool with me and Wade being gay, but this group, well; there are some flamers here that push beyond their limits.”

“I can see that,” I said. “Tell him he can hang with me any time.”

“You better find someone to fuck tonight,” he said.

“What if I don’t?”

“Then you’re sleeping with Wade and me,” he said with a leer.

“You’re right, I better find someone to fuck,” I teased.

“Yep,” he said. Then he grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in, and gave me a major kiss. For him, he was joking, but for me, it was dangerous. Real dangerous. I don’t think he realized that until he did it, and he felt the connection. When I pulled away, he looked at me, as stunned as I was.

“Leave my man alone,” Wade said as he magically appeared, and fortunately ended the awkward moment between Matt and me.

“I’m sorry about that,” I said.

“I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to him,” Wade said, gesturing to Matt and smiling. These two were just awesome, working hard to make me feel young and attractive.

“So here’s the deal,” Matt said, getting his mojo back. “You don’t find someone to hook up with tonight, you’re sleeping with us.”

“Robbie thinks that’s incest,” I said.

“Yeah, and he likes to have a fist shoved up his ass too,” Matt said. “I don’t think he’s in a very good position to lecture anyone.” I laughed some more, then Matt vanished into the crowd.

I was about to wander around and grab some food when I spotted a guy walking into the room. He had the same coloring as I did, with dark brown hair and green eyes, only that was where the similarities ended. This guy was drop-dead gorgeous: he had to be a model. I thought about the two handsomest men I knew: Jack and Lou. This guy was just as hot as them. He was probably a little shorter than me; maybe around 5 feet 11 inches tall, but he had a really slim build. His shoulders were narrow, his waist was so thin it looked like I could wrap my hands around it, and he wore clothes that were really tight. Even though he was slim, he was muscular in a stringy way, and his clothes accentuated that. He looked out of place, like he belonged on the runway of a fashion show but someone had kidnapped him and brought him here.

“That’s Sergio,” Wade said, following my eyes. “He was the one who nominated me for the job of President. Made Matt and me fuck him though.”

“He wasn’t good?” I joked.

“Matt said the only guys he’s been with who are better bottoms than Sergio are JP and Stef. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he said that only because they were in the room when he said it.” Wade watched him with a smile. Matt wasn’t the only one who appreciated a good bottom. “I’ll introduce you.”

“You don’t have to,” I said. “I’m sure all the guys here are drooling all over him.”

“They may be, but he’s not drooling over them. He fucks a lot, but that’s it. Some people think he’s shallow, but they’re wrong. He just hasn’t found the right guy yet.” Sergio turned away from us and flashed us a view of his ass. It was simply exquisite, perfect and slim. I felt my dick rising and tried to think of things to calm it down.

“Is Sergio his real name?” I asked.

“No, but everyone calls him that. That’s how you know if he really likes you, if he tells you his real name,” Wade said.

“You know it?”

“I do,” Wade said, but didn’t tell me what it was. Evidently, it was something I’d have to get out of Sergio. “Come on.” Wade put his arm around me and guided me over toward Sergio.

“Hey Sergio,” Wade said. “I want you to meet Brad Schluter. He works with Stefan.”

Sergio turned around and looked into my eyes and smiled at me, and I felt like a complete idiot. All these years of being around hot guys, all this time where I managed to be cool, calm, and collected, yet this guy was turning me into a shy mush. I manfully fought that down and extended my hand. “Nice to meet you,” I said shyly.

I’d expected a guy like him to have a real limp, wimpy handshake, but he didn’t. He did it perfectly, just like Grand, JP’s father, had taught us all those years ago. “Nice to meet you too,” he said, raising his eyebrow playfully, as if he was trying to figure me out. This guy just sucked me in. I realized that I’d been holding his hand and just staring at him like an idiot. He ignited something primal in me, kind of like Mouse had all those years ago. Thinking about Mouse brought me back to earth, sadly enough, but it made me coherent again. “You are related to Stefan?” He eyed me up and down, and it was a real turn on. I saw him take in my watch. He knew his fashion, so he’d know what that was worth.

“He’s my uncle, but more like a father to me,” I said. “It’s a long story, probably too long for this party.”

“Maybe you can tell it to me later,” he said. God, he was so sexy, he just oozed it, and his sexiness was pulling me out of my shell.

“I’d be happy to. Make sure you drink too much so you can’t drive home and have to stay over,” I said flirting.

“Is there room?” he asked. “Where would I stay?”

“I can show you right now if you want,” I said. I thought I might actually talk him in to sneaking off for a quick fuck when another guy interrupted us.

“You coming home with me tonight, Sergio?” the guy asked. He was trying to be real masculine, but the leather jacket and torn jeans made him seem clichéd.

“I think not,” Sergio said dismissively.

“I know you will. You’re a size queen, and I have the biggest dick in the room,” the cocky guy said.

I was being cock-blocked by this punk, and no way was that going to happen, especially when he’d thrown down the dick-size challenge. I got emboldened. “I doubt that,” I told the macho guy.

“Who the fuck are you?” he asked me aggressively. I just laughed at him to make him look like an ass.

“None of your fucking business, needle dick,” I said aggressively. I’d kick this wanna-be tough guy’s ass all over the place. “So you’re a size queen?” I asked Sergio, blatantly flirting, and really pissing off macho man.

“Some people are so crass,” he said. He gave macho man a withering look, and then smiled at me.

“Would you like to see the patio?” I asked. I led him outside and pulled out a joint and lit it, offering it to him. He took it and inhaled, the smoke wafting into his mouth so sensually I thought I was going to cum in my pants. “Damn, you even know how to make smoking a joint look sexy.”

He laughed and flirted with me with his eyes. “So you have a bigger dick than him?”

“You know how big his dick is?”

“Of course. I make it my job to inspect all the members,” he said, cracking me up.

“I’ll make you a deal. If I’m bigger than him, you have to let me fuck you,” I told him.

“And what if you’re not?” he teased.

“You have to let me fuck you anyway,” I said, winking at him.

“It sounds like I can’t lose,” he said. Our eyes met, then locked together. I moved closer, wrapping my hands around his thin waist, and pulling him to me. Then I kissed him, and just like the rest of him, it was so fucking sexy I couldn’t believe it. The way he moved his lips, the way he made me work to get my tongue in his mouth, the way he responded when I got there, it was absolutely fucking perfect. He pulled away but kept his face in mine, touching noses with me, while his eyes bore into mine.

“Show me,” he whispered.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, glad that Brad and Frank had time to let each other know where they both stand. I can tell that they are both pissed at Robbie over this.

 

I really think Brad should leave or at least make sure that he is never alone when he is near Matt.

 

Brad and Sergio could be interesting...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well Brad seems to be getting around the circuit of guys he wants to fuck and maybe get fucked himself. Since Robbie said that he wanted to fuck other guys Brad felt really down thinking he wasn't enough of a man for Robbie anymore, after Cody explained it in a way that he finally understood Brad started feeling better.
Brad looks like he's going to get to fuck someone who he hasn't been with before and thinks he's got the full package. I wish him lots of luck with this endeavor.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It somehow seems slightly creepy to be hitting on college twinks to me. It would be one thing for the twink to be doing the hitting, but Brad's full court press seems creepy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/27/2023 at 9:11 PM, PrivateTim said:

It somehow seems slightly creepy to be hitting on college twinks to me. It would be one thing for the twink to be doing the hitting, but Brad's full court press seems creepy.

I think he’s perceptive enough to read that Sergio wants him to take charge.  If you visualize it, one negative comment from Sergio would have snapped Brad right into line and made him back off. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..