Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 3,729 Words
  • 8,708 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 12. Chapter 11

July 14, 2000

Van Nuys, CA

Will

It was really fucking early, and both John and I were pretty crabby as a result, but Dad and Robbie wanted to get up to Escorial in time to settle in and get ready for the party.

“I don’t get why we have to leave so early,” I bitched as we climbed up the stairs to the plane.

“This is a big deal, and we have to be there,” Dad said firmly.

“You make it sound like the Super Bowl,” I said grumpily.

“Well, for our family, it kind of is,” he said, sounding not a little patronizing. “We’ve been having this party since 1969.”

“Wow,” John said. “That’s a really long time. Did they have electricity back then?” Dad gave him a dirty look, but I just giggled. Typical John; he was so good at dragging me out of a bad mood.

We all slept on the brief flight; all except my mother, who spent most of it puking in the bathroom. Before we got off the plane, I grabbed a couple of airsickness bags and followed her down the stairs. She puked on the tarmac, which was gross and funny at the same time. “Are you alright?” I asked her.

“It’s just morning sickness. I had it at the beginning of my pregnancy, and I knew there was a good chance I’d get it at the end. It sucks.” I put my arm around her supportively and guided her to the limo.

“Here,” I said, and handed her the airsickness bags as soon as we were seated.

“How thoughtful,” she said with a dubious smile.

“Don’t want to mess up the leather,” I joked. I saw how nervous she was. “It will be OK, Mom. She’ll be glad to see you.”

“She told me she never wanted to see me again.”

“You’ve never said something you didn’t mean?”

“No,” she answered, but smiled at me.

“So all those terrible things you say about Dad, you really mean them?” I asked. My dad looked at her intently while Robbie snaughed.

“Yes, but it’s nothing that everyone else doesn’t say too,” she joked. He rolled his eyes.

We got to Escorial and while everyone was pretty happy to see us, the place was chaotic, what with caterers running all over the place. John took off as soon as we arrived to go back to his house to get ready for the party, and everyone else went off and did the same thing. My mom looked at me nervously as we stood in the Great Hall, just the two of us in a sea of workers. “She didn’t come up to welcome us.”

“Maybe she was puking like you,” I joked. She smiled weakly. “Come on. Let’s go see her.”

“I don’t know…” she said nervously as I took her hand.

“I’ll protect you,” I told her. We walked down the long hallway to her door, and knocked.

“Just a minute!” came Tiffany’s frustrated voice.

“Maybe she’s with someone?” Mom asked nervously. “Maybe we’re interrupting her?” She looked so sad when she said that, it was heartbreaking.

“Maybe. Only one way to find out,” I said, as we waited impatiently. Finally, the door flew open, and there was Tiffany, looking as crappy as my mom did.

“Hi,” she said. “Sorry about that. I’m not feeling real well.”

“That’s OK,” I told her as I followed her into her room, dragging Mom behind me. “Mom puked the whole way up here.”

“Your morning sickness is back?” Tiffany asked her.

“With a vengeance,” Mom said. “It’s good to see you. I missed you.”

I watched Tiffany struggle with that, with all the emotions she carried. “It’s good to see you too.” They just stared at each other, so I decided to stir up some shit and get the ball rolling.

“You lied to us,” I told Tiffany.

“What?!” Tiffany demanded, all pissed off.

“You said you and Mom were going to do this together.”

“Well things change, feelings change,” Tiffany said.

“So that’s your excuse for breaking your promise?” I asked.

“Very funny,” she snapped.

“I don’t know, seems like you two could have fun just puking together, even if you’re not together as a couple.”

“Stereo puking,” Mom joked, making Tiffany smile.

“I’m out of here,” I said pleasantly.

“Where are you going?” Mom asked.

“I think I’ll find Marie and see if I can get in her pants too,” I said with a straight face. Mom looked at me horrified, but Tiffany was more in tune with my sense of humor, so she just laughed. I left them to try and work out their differences, while I went off to my room and took a nap.

July 14, 2000

Claremont, OH

Gathan

“So where are we going?” Kristin asked as we left the diner.

“Where do you want to go?” I asked her, pouring on the charm.

“Where do you want to go?” she asked me, throwing it back in my court.

“I’ll surprise you,” I told her. “You trust me?”

“I’m worried you’ll take me off to some motel and we’ll get spotted and my reputation will be destroyed.”

I laughed. “You act like you don’t want to go to some motel with me, and I bet you do.”

“Yeah, but what about my reputation?” she joked.

“That was ruined a long time ago,” I joked back.

“What?!” she demanded, pretending to be outraged. “How many guys do you think I’ve slept with?”

“By the end of the night, I’m hoping at least one,” I said, and winked at her.

“I think I’ll make you work for it. I think you should take me out a couple of times first.”

“You’re the one who has to work for it,” I said, being cocky.

“No kidding.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked, confused.

“I’ve been trying to get you to ask me out for about a year now, but you never do. I’m so beautiful, I finally figured you must be gay.” She giggled.

“You’ve been trying to get me to ask you out for a year? Are you fucking kidding me?” I asked her, stunned. I figured she was just into me because I was temporarily famous. She nodded. “And how did you try to do this? You weren’t very obvious.”

“God, you are so dense,” she said, frustrated. “I sat next to you at every honor club meeting. I told you how excited I was to go to the prom, and you didn’t ask me.”

“I figured you were excited because you already had a date,” I said. Thinking back on it now, she did drop some pretty big hints.

“I did eventually get one,” she joked. “I even told Brittany Taylor that I liked you.” I slammed on the brakes and stopped the truck at the side of the road, then stared at her, totally stunned.

“You told her that? Did you tell her to tell me?”

“Yeah. Why is that a big deal?”

I sighed. “She didn’t tell me.”

“Why are you so upset about her? Are you guys together?”

“No,” I snapped, and then struggled to get control of myself. How could I tell her that Brittany was the one girl I’d slept with, the one who told me to stop. The one who had massive orgasms when I didn’t. “We hooked up once, that’s all.”

“I heard. She said you rocked her world.” Kristin giggled as I blushed and grinned, even though multiple emotions roiled through my brain. Part of me was guilty over that event, part of me was angry at Brittany for whatever game she was playing, and part of me was grateful to her her for telling all the girls I was a good lay.

“So you wanted me ever since you found out I was a good fuck?” I asked her, flirting.

“I didn’t say I wanted you, I said I wanted to go out with you,” she said.

“I’ve been wanting to ask you out since I was in 7th grade,” I told her.

“Why didn’t you?”

I sighed. “I figured you wouldn’t want to go out with a guy like me.”

“Why? Are you deformed or something? You only have one ball?” she joked. I cracked up.

“Nope, two of them. Want to see?”

“Later,” she said. I leaned in and kissed her, and felt her amazing lips moving with mine. Damn she was good at that. “Why?” she asked me, breaking off the kiss.

“Because my father is the town criminal. Because my adoptive father is a garbage man, and we live on the East Side. Because your parents wouldn’t want you dating a guy like me.”

“How do you know what my parents would or wouldn’t want?” she demanded, all pissed off. “You think they’re total snobs?”

I backed up fast. “No, I’m sorry. Look, I don’t even know them. I just haven’t had very good experiences with pretty girls from the West Side.”

“Just because Megan Finch backed out on you after she’d said she’d go to the prom with you?” She smiled at me and raised an eyebrow. “She wouldn’t speak to her mother for a month after that old bitch made her turn you down.”

“Yeah, but she made Megan turn me down.”

“Mrs. Finch is a social climber. No one likes her.”

“Is there anything you don’t know?” I asked her, amazed at her sources of information.

“I still don’t know where we’re going, unless we’re going to just park here,” she said. I put the truck in gear and headed off, smiling at her as I did. We pulled up to the mansion and I pulled in back, stopping the truck.

“What are we doing here?” she asked.

“What do you want to do?” I flirted. She shook her head at me. I walked around to her side and opened the door for her.

“You tell me you think my parents won’t like you because you live on the East Side, and then you bring me to a mansion? What’s your deal, Gathan Hayes?”

“I’m full of surprises,” I told her as I led her to the door. I pulled out the key and unlocked it, then led her into the kitchen, the first room you came to from the rear of the house.

“So whose house is this, and why does it smell like paint?”

“It belongs to JP Crampton,” I told her. “It was his grandfather’s house, and he bought it when he found out he’d be back in Claremont a lot.” I flipped on a light and looked at the kitchen. It was completely torn apart, in the midst of being redone.

“It’s a mess.”

“Yeah, the last guy that owned this house let it go to hell, so they have to completely renovate the whole thing. Stef’s doing that, so he asked me to come over and take pictures every once in a while to keep him up to date.” I pulled out my camera. “Go stand over there.”

“You want to take pictures with me in them?”

“Yeah. It makes the room look better,” I said. She smiled and posed over by the sink, or what would be the sink, and I took a few pictures. I led her through the house, showing her all the rooms, taking pictures as we went. Most of them were still a work in progress. It took a while, because the place was massive, but she seemed to be pretty interested in it.

“You sure they won’t mind if we’re here?” she asked me nervously.

I laughed. “They won’t care at all. They’ll be glad to get some pictures. This room is special,” I said, as I led her into one of the bedrooms. This was the one that Robbie and Brad had slept in when they’d first stayed here, and it was pretty much renovated.

“Why is this room special?”

“Because this is our room,” I told her, as I pulled her to me and kissed her.

“What if they show up?” she asked nervously.

“Right now, they’re in Palo Alto at their Bastille Day party, with hundreds of guests. There’s no way they’re coming here,” I said. She made to argue more, but I put a finger on her lips to silence her. “Even if they did walk in, they’d just smile and leave us alone.”

That seemed to do it. She let me kiss her again, and this time she didn’t hold back. I maneuvered her to the bed and gently pushed her onto it, then jumped on top of her, being careful not to land on her, and careful not to hurt my arm. She giggled at my move, but then I kissed her again.

Articles of clothing seemed to fly off of us as we made out. She was wearing a bra that hooked in front, which was cool, because they were easy to remove. I undid it with my teeth, making her giggle, but then I stopped her giggling by sucking on her nipples. She had beautiful tits, absolutely perfect tits, and as I held them in my hand and played with them, I could tell they were real. No silicone implants for this girl.

I moved my hands down her stomach to her jeans and undid them, then let my hand move lower. As soon as my hand found her vagina, she moaned loudly and began to pull her pants off. She was soaking wet. I got up and pulled off my pants and boxers, then got back into bed quickly. I felt her hand stroke my cock, and smiled back at her as she smiled at me. I wanted her so bad now, so bad that I almost forgot the condom, but fortunately, I remembered at the last minute. I pushed inside her slowly, really slow, and she seemed to appreciate that even though she seemed to take my girth pretty well. After a few slow strokes, I started to pick up my pace.

I let myself go then, and really started to fuck her, and if her moaning was any indication, she was really enjoying herself. I adjusted my body so my cock rubbed against her clit, and that really set her free. “God, you feel so good,” she said.

I sensed that she was into talking, which was kind of cool. “I’ve fantasized about being inside of you like this for years, and it’s better than I ever thought it would be. You’re amazing.” I felt myself getting close so I slowed down, going really slow while I nibbled on her neck. It was so cool the way she kept trying to move her hips to get me to go faster.

I did that, alternated between fucking her really hard, then going slowly and deliberately so I could calm down, then fucking her really hard again, until I knew I couldn’t hold out any longer. I just switched from slow and deliberate to hard and fast when she started really moaning. “Oh God. Oh God. You’re gonna make me cum!” she cried, and then she did. I lost it then, totally giving my body permission to fully enjoy this orgasm.

As fast as I was going, it felt like it happened in slow motion. I felt my balls rise, felt my dick harden even more (as if that were possible), and then felt my whole body explode. I came forever, the best orgasm of my life, and her twitching pussy just milked me dry. It wasn’t until I was done that I realized that we were both bathed in sweat, most of it mine. I pulled out of her carefully, then pulled off the condom and dropped it carelessly on the floor. I didn’t want to leave her long enough to throw it away.

“That was incredible,” she said, making my fragile male ego soar.

“Yeah, it was. Wow,” I told her. I leaned in and kissed her, then rolled over on my back and pulled her on top of me. Our bodies slid together, still slick from that awesome fuck. “I probably smell bad,” I said nervously, knowing that after that kind of workout my body odor would probably be pungent.

“I like the way you smell,” she said.

“I can’t believe I missed all your cues,” I told her. “I’m so pissed off that I only figured it out now.”

“You mean before you leave for college?” she asked. I nodded. “When do you go?”

“The end of the month,” I said.

“So soon?”

“That was the plan,” I told her.

“Plans can change,” she said with her adorable smile. I had a feeling that they would.

July 14, 2000

Escorial

Palo Alto, CA

Will

I was hanging out in the Great Hall, talking to John and Marie, when I spotted my mom and Tiffany together. I nudged John and then went over to talk to them.

“You two look happy,” I said, grinning.

“You made a good point,” Tiffany said. “We’re going to have our babies together.”

“Does that mean you’re together?” I asked, confused.

“We’ll see about that,” Mom said nervously. “Right now, we’re going to have our babies. We’ll see how we feel after that.”

“So you’re moving back?” I asked Tiffany.

“I am. Are you?”

I gave her my irritated look, but she knew I was faking it. “I’m going to Paris with Stef. That’s as far ahead as I’m going to look.”

“I’m sure you’ll have a good time,” Mom said, kind of shocking me, because that’s the first time she’d actually sanctioned my trip with Stef.

“And how could he not?” Stef asked.

“You were eavesdropping,” Mom said, chiding him.

“But of course I was. Some say that is impolite, but I stopped worrying about that a long time ago when I realized how much interesting information you uncover if you break the rules.” Stef was incorrigible.

“Rude may be a better word for it,” Tiffany said to him.

“So did you lesbians work out your problems, or are you still milking this for every ounce of drama possible?” he asked. I cracked up; I couldn’t help it, especially when Mom and Tiffany gave him really dirty looks.

“It’s not a drama,” Mom said firmly.

“She’s right,” I joked, “It’s more of a horror show.”

“That is just the sex,” Stef said, piling on.

“Let’s go talk to some people who have some class,” Tiffany said.

“Good luck with that,” I said. They walked off, pretending to be angry.

“And are you enjoying yourself?” Stef asked.

“It’s alright. It’s kind of weird to be at these parties with lots of people I don’t know.”

“Well, here is someone you do know,” Stef said, gesturing to the door. Cody walked in, with Kevin firmly attached to his arm. They made such a cute couple, but I felt kind of strange around Kevin. He actually looked a little bit like me, which made sense since he was my cousin, but he was so unique and exotic it seemed like he came from a different world.

“Look at this Kev,” Cody said. “They put all the eye candy by the front door.” He gave Stef a pretty nice kiss, and then shocked the shit out of me by doing the same thing to me. I wasn’t really ready for that, but he was one good kisser. He wrapped his arms around me and planted his lips on me, and by the time he broke it off, which couldn’t have been more than a few seconds, I was standing there dazed and breathless. Wow.

“He’s good at that, isn’t he?” Kevin joked as he gave me a much less affectionate greeting.

“Duh,” I said. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, they’d all moved on to some other room. I wandered through the Great Hall, looking for John. I rounded a corner and spotted Uncle Jack talking to his mother. Mrs. Hobart was a very nice and very classy woman, but she always seemed just a little cold and reserved to me. Still, John seemed to get along pretty well with his grandmother, so she must be alright. I ducked into an alcove to eavesdrop, taking a page out of Stef’s book.

“You’re telling me that my only grandson is gay?” she demanded.

“I didn’t say he was gay,” Jack said patiently. “I said he was with another boy.”

“Jackson, I don’t know how you see the difference,” she said, her voice flowing with irritation.

“He’s not even thirteen, Mother,” Jack said, just as irritated. I think that’s the only time I’d ever heard him sound snippy like that. “It may be that he’s gay, and if he is, he is. It makes no difference to me.”

“It makes a difference to me,” she said.

“And it’s also possible that this is just a phase he’s going through, and that he’ll ultimately decide he likes girls too, or maybe he even likes them better.”

“You didn’t go through any phase,” she said.

“Or maybe, based on the way you’re reacting, I did and I just didn’t tell you about it,” he said, pissed off again. Wow. That was a pretty interesting thought and pretty hot too. My Uncle Jack was amazingly handsome.

“I just don’t see how you can be so calm about this.”

“Because it’s his life. It’s the way he is. What am I supposed to do? Dictate his sexuality? I don’t care one way or the other, as long as he’s happy.” Handsome and cool, that was Uncle Jack.

“Well, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it,” she said fatalistically.

“Actually, there is,” he said. “You can make a big deal about it, and try to convince him that he’s straight.”

“And what good will that do?” she demanded.

“Oh, it won’t do any good at all. All it will do is damage your relationship with him, and convince him that he can’t confide in you.”

“Very funny,” she said.

“It’s not funny at all,” he said firmly. “But it is your decision.”

I wandered off after that, a little disturbed. Was this just a phase? Was I just some rite of passage for John?

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I really like Gathan hooking up with what seems like a great girl. And I like that Jack stood up to his mother like that.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Ha ha, I am guessing you only got three stars outta five because some guys cringed at the "twitching pussy" but, I thought it was interesting. Nothing wrong with throwing in a little straight sex to keep things real.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/01/2011 02:56 AM, methodwriter85 said:
I really like Gathan hooking up with what seems like a great girl. And I like that Jack stood up to his mother like that.
Jack is awesome.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/01/2011 03:56 AM, PrivateTim said:
Ha ha, I am guessing you only got three stars outta five because some guys cringed at the "twitching pussy" but, I thought it was interesting. Nothing wrong with throwing in a little straight sex to keep things real.
I agree. And Gathan is of this new generation where he's not hung up on labels, so I think that works.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

I think Mark is right that this younger generation is not hung up on labels and seem more cafeteria oriented toward sex...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 05/01/2011 03:48 PM, Daddydavek said:
I think Mark is right that this younger generation is not hung up on labels and seem more cafeteria oriented toward sex...
My favorite Margaret Cho line: "I'm not straight, I'm not gay, I'm just slutty."
  • Like 4
Link to comment

So, Zack is the new Brian eh? And most future drama will come from the younger generation? Janine is a stupid cunt, typical stupid woman!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, I sort of like where this is going with Gathan and Kristen. It might make things a little more interesting...

 

Glad to see that Jeanine and Tiffany are at least talking to each other. Hope they get back on a more even keel.

 

Will needs to realize that John is just coming into his own. He may or may not be gay. He may not even know himself yet. Plus, he would not be the first guy that ever loved a guy enough to sleep with that one paticular guy but really preferred women.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 4/30/2011 at 10:56 AM, PrivateTim said:

Ha ha, I am guessing you only got three stars outta five because some guys cringed at the "twitching pussy" but, I thought it was interesting. Nothing wrong with throwing in a little straight sex to keep things real.

Oh look, I did make comments in 2011. It just makes me sad that John and Will didn't work out as a couple, but at 12 and 13, love and affections are so different. A recent academic paper talked about how boys at 13 had close, affectionate friends and thought it was okay to say "I love you" to a friend, but by 17 almost none of them thought it was okay anymore. So Sad.

On 9/14/2013 at 6:35 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

So, Zack is the new Brian eh? And most future drama will come from the younger generation? Janine is a stupid cunt, typical stupid woman!

Wow, I guess you could still say such things in 2013!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..