Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,302 Words
  • 8,868 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Poor Man's Son - 5. Chapter 5

July 9, 2000

Malibu, CA

Will

     

“This is great,” I heard Robbie say as I neared the kitchen. “Did you tell Brad about this?” He sounded really irritated.

“No, but I will,” I heard my mom say nervously.

“I can’t believe you did this!” Tiffany shrieked. She was really pissed, but that was nothing new. She could be a real bitch.

“I don’t know what I can say to make things better, besides I’m sorry,” Mom said despondently. “It just happened.”

“And you waited this long to tell us?” Robbie demanded. “I think that pisses me off more than anything. All this time I’ve been sitting here thinking that the father of your baby was either me or Brad.”

“It could very well be one of you,” she said. Holy fuck! She must have had sex with someone else. No wonder Tiffany was about to blow a gasket. She was probably wondering how someone could make a promise and then totally blow it off. I could relate to that.

“That’s not what pisses me off,” Tiffany yelled. Things were getting pretty intense, so I decided to walk in and mess up their talk.

“Morning,” I said as I headed to the fridge and grabbed the milk. They all just looked at me firmly, trying to tell me to get the hell out of there so they could keep on arguing. I went over and got some cereal, the milk, a bowl, and a spoon, then sat down at the table next to Robbie.

“Morning,” he said. “We were just, uh, we, uh, would you mind eating your cereal in the other room?”

“No. You need to stop arguing anyway. Aunt Claire is on her way over.”

“What is she doing here?” my mother asked.

“She’s in town for the day, so she brought John down to hang out with me.”

“You guys are talking now?” Mom asked. Now they all looked at me curiously. Was my life a fucking spectator sport now? What was it with these people?

“We’re talking,” I said crisply.

“What’s the deal with you two?” Robbie asked.

“How about if I tell you that right after you tell me what you were fighting about?” I asked, being a smartass. I looked right at Robbie when I said it, though, and made sure I had a playful look in my eyes. I looked too much like my dad for him to be mad at me. He was easy to handle. My mom and Tiffany both glared at me.

“Very funny,” Mom said. She was usually pissed off at me anyway. She was as bad as my dad, always trying to pry into my life. Only she’d do this guilt thing, letting me know that she got that I loved him more, that he was more important to me than she was. That had gotten a little better now that she and Dad were getting along, but she still liked to throw it at me when she was bitchy. With both her and Tiffany pregnant, that was pretty often.

I ignored her and talked to Tiffany instead. “You know, the bigger you get, the crankier you get. I guess if I was that fat I’d be pissed off too.” They were both about six months pregnant, Mom and Tiffany, but Tiffany was shorter and really slender, so that seemed to make her stomach much bigger.

Tiffany gave me a really dirty look, but I could see her evil smile behind it. I got along with her really well, and I could usually figure out how to cajole her out of her bad moods. “Very funny,” she snapped.

“I kind of thought it was,” Robbie said, grinning at her.

She walked up to him and poked his tummy. “Speaking of fat…”

“I am not fat,” Robbie said firmly. That cracked me up. He wasn’t fat at all; he had an awesome body. It was like he was this really in shape guy with a layer of fat that covered his muscles, making him look all soft and smooth. It was so much hotter than the super ’roided out look that seemed to pervade LA, but we all had fun giving him shit about it because of his reaction.

Just as the atmosphere got a little calmer, Cody walked in and the tension soared. Cody was one of those guys you could just stare at all day long; he looked that good. All three of them glared at him, and he looked a little taken aback. Only a moron wouldn’t be able to figure out that he must be the reason they were all pissed off, and that must mean that he fucked my mom. I looked at him and, as hung up as I was on people doing what they said they were going to do, it was hard to blame her for that. I’d let him do anything to me he wanted to. So my new sister might have one of three fathers: Dad, Robbie, or Cody. “Aunt Claire’s coming over, so no fighting,” I said.

“I’m out of here,” Tiffany said. She walked past Cody and made sure she bumped into him with her shoulder, pushing him aside. Mom gave me a dirty look.

“Well I guess I know what you were fighting about now,” I said.

“Don’t you say a thing,” Mom admonished.

“Nope. Doesn’t work that way. I figured it out on my own, so you can’t tell me who gets to know or not know.” I was being an asshole, and I was doing it on purpose, so she’d be able to be mad at me instead of these other guys. Like I said, she was usually mad at me anyway.

“Will, can you let me tell your dad first?” Robbie asked. It was so easy to see what my dad saw in him, although that had been a challenge last November.

“Whatever,” I said dismissively, which meant that I’d do what he asked me to. I saw that piss Mom off even more. If she stopped to think about it, she’d realize that Robbie had asked me not to tell anyone, while she’d ordered me not to.

“I’m going out of town for a few days,” Cody said nervously.

“Coward,” I said, trying to be funny.

“You want to come with me?” Cody asked, flirting with me. Fucker. He knew that when he flirted with me it would shut me up.

“Can’t. I have plans,” I said, when I finally pulled myself together. He gave me his shit-eating grin. “It’s going to suck for you when you get old and ugly.”

“Not happening,” he said. “Plans?”

“John’s coming over,” Robbie said.

“You guys are talking again?” Cody asked. Now they were just giving me shit. Were their lives so fucking boring they had nothing better to do but worry about who I was friends with or not?

“Don’t you guys have someone else to yell at?” I asked. Before they could answer, the whole vibe of the kitchen changed again as Claire and John walked into the room. As soon as we saw Claire, Robbie and I both jumped to our feet as a sign of respect (Cody was already standing). You were supposed to stand up when a lady entered the room, and no one was more of a lady than my Aunt Claire.

“You don’t have to get up for me,” she lied as she gave Robbie a friendly kiss on the cheek. I was next. “I’m so glad you and John will get to spend the day together.”

“Me too,” I said as I gave her the requisite kiss on the cheek. I know the guilt was just emanating from my voice; our conflict must have bothered her too. “It’s good to see you.”

“Why thank you,” she said pleasantly, then moved off to greet my mother and Cody.

“Hey,” John said nervously.

“Hey,” I said. “Let’s go upstairs.” I ignored all of the others as I dragged him away from their inquisitive eyes and up to my room, my sanctuary. We walked in and I closed and locked the door; I always did that when I had friends over.

“I brought you something,” he said as he reached into his pants. He pulled out a bag of weed.

“I was wondering what you were gonna pull out of there,” I joked. “Thanks. I lost my last bag in Ohio.”

“How was Ohio?”

“Tight,” I said.

“You hang out with Harry?”

“I said it was tight,” I joked. Our cousin Harry was a nice enough guy, but he was kind of a dork. “I hung out with Gathan.”

“Dude, he’s like 18,” John said, wide-eyed. It was cool to make him jealous.

“And he’s pretty hot,” I said, pouring it on. “I went out to the river with him and his friends. Almost got busted by the cops until I chased them away.”

“Yeah, you’re such a badass,” he joked.

“I can take you, douchebag,” I challenged. Before I knew what was happening he was flying across the room, landing on top of me. We rolled around on the bed, wrestling, as we both strained, trying to end up on top. Like I’d told Gathan, John was pretty developed for a guy who was about to turn 13, and he was pretty strong too, but I was stronger. I finally had him pinned on his back, and I’d been so into doing that I hadn’t noticed that my crotch was rubbing against his with the struggle. I could feel his hard cock pressing against mine through our clothes. He stopped struggling and just looked up at me with his bluish green eyes. There were tears welling up in them, making them even prettier than they usually were.

I had his arms pinned, but he moved his head up at the neck, trying to get me to kiss him. I leaned down and obliged him, savoring the feel of his soft lips as they moved with mine perfectly. I felt myself starting to lose myself in him and pulled back, unsure of whether to trust him or not. I let him up and sat on the bed next to him. I felt his arm on my shoulders as he pulled us together, trying to get some kind of physical bond. “I’m sorry Will.”

“How come you didn’t say that before? You just yelled at me, pissed off at me for ruining your perfect fuck.” It came out meaner than I intended, and much more bitter than I planned.

“It wasn’t the perfect fuck. I was just pissed off at myself for doing it.”

“You were pissed off at yourself, so you made me feel like shit instead?”

“Yeah,” he said. “What do you want from me? I said I was sorry. You want me to beg?” He was getting a little irritated. He was like me: his pride was important to him. I got that he fucked up and he knew it, and he was doing his best to try and make it right. I didn’t want to hurt him, and I didn’t really want him to grovel, I just wanted him to tell me it was a mistake.

“You know, when Drew left, I thought that was the ultimate in pain. I didn’t think I’d get over that. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.” He nodded. He’d been there for me then, helped me through that nightmare. “This was worse.” I could have hit him and gotten a less intense reaction. If he thought about it later, he’d realize that I’d just told him how much I loved him, but he was too upset right now.

“Dude, I don’t know what to say,” he said, as he put his face in his hands. We were both crying now like big pussies. I’d tortured him enough, and gotten my point across, or at least I hoped that I had.

“You said you were sorry. I got it. I just need you to know why I’ve been so whacked out about this.”

“I know you’ve been upset about it, and I know why you’re upset; I just don’t know how to make it better.”

“It’s better,” I said. I grabbed his chin gently and made him look at me. “I missed you.”

His face broke into a grin, and that’s the thing about John; when he grins, his whole face lights up and it’s like the whole room responds. “I missed you too.”

We sat there for a bit, just gazing at each other, trying to heal the wound between us with our eyes.

“Will, what I did with Zach didn’t mean jack shit. It was like beating off. Someday, when you’re not too big of a pussy to take my big dick, and I fuck your brains out, then it will be important. That’s when I’ll really lose my cherry.”

“I’m a big pussy? Let’s see if you can handle me?” I joked. I was way more hung than he was.

“You can fuck me any time you want,” he said seriously. I looked into his eyes and all I saw was love, and knew that he was as into me as I was into him. I leaned in and kissed him, only this time I didn’t stop. We stripped off our clothes and kept making out, rubbing our bodies together until the friction of our contact brought us both off, but the whole time, even as our bodies responded, the connection was higher, between our hearts and our minds. I wiped our cum off our bodies with a towel as we smiled at each other. I got what he was saying. Doing that with John was hotter than anything I’d done with Gathan or Drew.

July 9, 2000

New York, NY

Gathan

“I am sorry we are cutting your trip to New York short,” Stef said as we drove to the airport. I was more worried about all of our travel arrangements than being deprived of time in this awesome city. They’d thrown me for a loop by deciding this morning to go to St. Louis earlier in the day than we’d planned. Evidently there were some old family friends they wanted to visit.

“It’s no big deal. I had a good time, when Brad wasn’t yelling at me,” I said. He rolled his eyes at me. We’d gotten beyond our issues on Friday and he’d shown me he’d forgiven me by hanging out with Stef and me after his meeting with the bankers. We’d spent much of the day together yesterday too, checking out some of the iconic sights of the city. It was really easy to see why Robbie found him so attractive, and to see the similarities between him and Will. Of course, the price I had to pay for his forgiveness was that I had to go see some shrink when I got to Palo Alto. We chattered away about the city as the limo took us back out to Connecticut to meet Stef’s plane. It wasn’t until we got on board and took off that I asked them about these people we were going to see.

“We’re going to see Sam’s widow,” Brad told me.

“Who was Sam?”

“Sam was JP’s partner for over ten years, for most of the time I was growing up. They broke up when I was 17,” Brad said.

“And he died?”

“He died of AIDS,” Stef said somberly. “One of many.”

“Wait a minute. He was JP’s partner, but he married a woman?”

“Sam was bisexual,” Stef told me. “He married Maria shortly after he moved back to St. Louis. He had two children. The older is Anthony, who is Darius’ age. Your age too.”

“Is he straight or gay?” I don’t know why that mattered, but I was curious.

“I do not know. Maybe you can find out?” Stef said, cracking all of us up.

“If he’s like his father, you’ll want to be careful. Sam was a pretty big guy,” Brad said.

“Big how?”

“Yes,” he answered, while not really answering at all.

“You calling me a pussy?” I demanded playfully.

“Hardly.”

“He had a daughter as well. Her name is Julia. She is a year or two younger than Anthony,” Stef said, completing the family tree.

“When’s the last time you saw them?” I asked.

“Robbie and I visited them in 1985 when we were on our way back to California after college. I haven’t seen them since then,” Brad told me.

“It has been even longer since I have seen them,” Stef said, “but I have kept in touch with them over the years.”

“So why are you going to see them now?” It seemed that if they’d really been interested in Maria and the kids, they’d have visited before this.

“Anthony is going to Stanford this fall,” Stef said. “We thought it would be nice to see him and let him know that we are there if he needs anything.”

“Is he smart, or did he get in as a legacy?” I asked.

“I’m sure he got in because he’s smart,” Brad said. He turned to Stef. “Do they still live on the Hill?”

“The Hill?” I asked.

“That’s what they call the Italian part of town,” Brad told me.

“I think they have moved out to the suburbs,” Stef said. “What does the address say?”

“It says they live in Sunset Hills,” I told him. “It’s close to the plant in Fenton.”

“Well that is certainly convenient,” Stef said.

“JP didn’t have AIDS, and Maria didn’t have it either, so how did Sam get it?” I asked.

“We do not know, but it is possible that he got it from a man named Jake,” Stef said. Brad’s eyes flashed fire. It was obvious that he didn’t like this Jake guy.

“Where’s Jake now?”

“He’s dead too,” Brad said, but with his tone, he might as well have said ‘good riddance’.

“Does Anthony play a sport?” I asked. I wondered if he’d be on the hockey team too. That would be too weird.

“My understanding is that he plays soccer,” Stef said.

“Soccer players have cute asses,” I joked, making Stef giggle.

“Cuter than hockey players?” Brad asked.

“Hockey players have big asses. It’s from being on ice skates all the time,” I told them authoritatively.

“Remind me to stare at Anthony’s ass to find out,” Stef joked.

“Like you need a reminder,” Brad quipped.

The rest of the flight was pretty calm. We landed at Spirit of St. Louis airport in another suburb: Chesterfield. The limo was there to pick us up as planned. So far everything had gone smoothly on this trip. The drive was a bit farther than I thought it would be, but maybe that’s because the scenery was pretty much the same. From the time we landed to the time we pulled up in front of the Carbone’s house, the countryside was spotted with big houses on large lots of land. It reminded me of the neighborhoods off Skyline in Claremont.

The Carbone’s house seemed to be just like the others. It was a big two-story monster, probably a good 4-5000 square feet, on a cul-de-sac. It looked like it was on about an acre of land, but that was just a guess, looking at it from the front. Stef got out first, of course, with Brad close on his heels and me following reluctantly. There were a bunch of cars here, so they obviously had other visitors.

Before we were even halfway up the walk, the front door flew open and an Italian-looking woman came out, with several other people behind her. She was short and plump, not fat. “Welcome! I am so glad you could visit!” she exclaimed. She pulled Stef into a big hug, which made both Brad and me nervous, because he didn’t like to be hugged by people he didn’t know well. It didn’t take us long to figure out from his body language that he was fine with being hugged by this effusive Italian woman.

“And it’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” she said, moving on to Brad. “You look almost the same as when I saw you in 1985!” She pinched his cheeks roughly. Brad blushed and mumbled his thanks, which cracked me up.

“And who are you?” she asked me in a dominant but friendly way.

“I’m Gathan. I’m Robbie’s cousin,” I said lamely.

“I thought it might be nice for Gathan to meet Anthony, since he’s going to Stanford this fall too,” Stef interjected.

“Tony!” she called, shouting over her shoulder. A guy seemed to appear through the crowd of people, a tall, big guy with dark hair and piercing brown eyes. Damn, this guy was hot.

“Yeah, Ma?” he asked. He didn’t seem very enthused to see us.

“Tony, this is Gathan. He’s starting at Stanford this fall too.”

“Cool,” he said, and seemed pathetically disinterested. She glared at him, and that seemed to have an impact. “What are you majoring in?”

“Political science, I think,” I told him. I shot him my patent grin, the one that usually worked, and I was lucky that it worked this time too. “You?”

“History,” he said. “At least for now.” We were hustled into their house as he finished that sentence, and there were a bunch of their relatives for us to meet. I was used to being part of a big family, but not a big extended family like this, with tons of aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was overwhelming at first, but after a while it was just fun.

I wondered how these people would accept Stef, since he was so obviously gay, but they just absorbed him like a member of the family. It helped that he and Brad spoke Italian, although Brad seemed to be better at it than Stef. Sam’s parents were here, and they got all teary-eyed when Brad told them he’d learned it from Sam.

I was kind of surprised at how they’d embraced us all. I mean, here was a woman who was welcoming the boyfriend of her husband’s former partner (and knowing Stef, he’d probably slept with Sam too), along with his son and a distant relative. I figured she’d hate these guys for representing the part of her husband’s life that killed him. Instead, they pulled us in and treated us like we were part of the family.

“I want you to stay here tonight,” Maria announced after we’d been there a few hours.

“We could not impose,” Stef said. He didn’t like to stay at people’s houses, at least when he didn’t know the people all that well.

“Nonsense,” Sam’s mother chimed in.

“We have rooms made up for you two,” Maria said to Stef and Brad. She turned to me. “Tony has an extra bed in his room, if you wouldn’t mind sharing.”

Everyone’s eyes were on me, making me very uncomfortable, which was odd for an exhibitionist. “I’m fine with that,” I said. And so it was decided. After that, we ate tons of some of the best food I’d ever had in my life. I stuffed myself, but kept going back for more, it was so good.

Finally, everyone started to leave, until it was just the six of us: me, Stef, Brad, Maria, Julia, and Tony. “You guys are probably tired,” Maria said. “Let me show you to your rooms.”

“Come on,” Tony said to me. I followed him dutifully, walking behind him as he walked across the hall and up the stairs. I was right. He had a really cute ass. He led me up to his room, a typical room for a guy my age. I noticed that there weren’t any posters of women on the walls; he had soccer players instead. “This is your home for the night.”

“Looks pretty comfortable,” I said. “Bigger than what I’m used to.”

“Yeah, it’s a fucking palace,” he joked, cracking me up. “Where’s home?”

“Claremont, Ohio.”

“I grew up in St. Louis, in the city. We moved out here after my father died,” he said. “My mom wanted us to be closer to schools out here in the County.”

“It’s pretty nice.”

“Yeah, my dad left us lots of life insurance money,” he said, with a combination of sadness and bitterness. “After he was gone, Stef invested some of it for my mom. Made her a fucking fortune.”

“So that’s why everyone is so nice to him,” I said.

“No, that’s not why,” he said indignantly. “He stepped up and offered to help her out when she was down and needed it. That’s the mark of an honorable man.” I had a feeling I was talking to an Italian version of Will.

“That sounds like something Stef would do. So you psyched to go to Stanford?”

“I’m only going there because my mom wants me to. She wants me to be like my father.”

“Isn’t she pissed at him, for, well, for the way he died?”

“You mean for fucking that piece of shit behind her back, the one he got AIDS from?” he asked belligerently.

“Yeah, for that,” I said simply.

“Guess she loved him more than that,” he said. “You tired?” It was only 10pm.

“Not really. Why?”

“I was thinking of chilling with some of my friends for a couple of hours. You want to come along?”

“Sure,” I said.

We told everyone we were going out, and then hopped into his car, a Chevy Camaro Convertible. “Nice car,” I said. “What year is it?”

“It’s a ’99,” he said proudly. “Ma got it for me when I got my license. Only bad thing about it is it’s got a V-6. She didn’t want me to kill myself.” He put the top down and we took off.

“So where are we going?”

“Around. Figured we’ll hook up with some friends of mine. Who knows, maybe find a party.”

“I can’t get too fucked up. I have to work tomorrow,” I told him.

“Nah, we’ll save that for Stanford.” He gave me this dynamic grin, and I returned it. He had warmed up to me now, and he was really a fun guy. We cruised around and met up with some guys he’d gone to high school with. It was a Sunday night, though, and things were pretty dead. We made it back to his house a little after midnight.

We went up to his room and I got all my clothes laid out and ready for the morning. I saw him strip down to his boxers and had to admire his amazing physique. This guy must pound the weights. I did the same, going fast, since I could feel his eyes on me and it was causing a very obvious reaction.

“You got a girlfriend?” he asked.

“Nope. You?”

“Nope.” He paused. “You gay?”

“Why, do I seem gay?” I asked, laughing.

“No, it’s just, you know, you were hanging around with Stef and he’s pretty gay, so I just wondered.”

“You think I’m doing him, and that’s why he dragged me along?”

“Duh,” he said, cracking me up.

“I think it was just wishful thinking on your part,” I teased.

“I figure the least you can do, since you’re sharing my room, is suck my dick,” he joked.

“Dude, I’m the guest here. You’re supposed to be blowing me, just to make me feel more welcome.”

“Yeah, that’s how it works,” he said dismissively. “Guess we should get some sleep. Night.”

“Night.” He turned out the lights and lay flat on his back, just like I was. I pulled the covers up to my belly button and tried to sneak a peek at him. He was about five feet away from me, and I could just barely make him out in the dim light. I saw his head tilt sideways so he could look at me, and that sent the hormones surging through my body. I ran my hand along my abdomen, up to my chest, played with my nipple, then retraced my path, moving my hand down to my belly button. I moved it lower, pushing the covers down as I went, until my hand was resting on my hard cock, pushing it down against my body.

I glanced over and saw his hand move down like mine had, and it looked like he’d grabbed his dick. Was he stroking it slightly? I upped the ante. I sighed and spread my legs, letting my dick pop out of my boxers and straight into the air. I knew he wouldn’t be able to see the details, but he’d see the silhouette. His hand was moving more purposefully now. I matched his moves, slowly jacking myself off, until he stopped suddenly. He sat up and stared over at me, and I just lay there, my hard dick sticking out, letting him watch me.

“You comfortable?” he asked.

“I guess,” I said, trying to figure out where he was going with this. “You?”

“I usually sleep in that bed. This one’s kind of lumpy,” he said.

“I’ll switch with you,” I offered.

“No, then you’d be uncomfortable.”

“Or we could share,” I said.

“You sure you don’t mind?” So that’s where he was going.

“Not at all,” I said. I slid over to make room for him. It was only a full size mattress, so not a lot of room. He lay down next to me, and then turned on his side to face me. His big dick was poking out of his boxers like mine was, and as he turned, it landed on my thigh. I reached down and stroked it gently, and it was like I set him free. He let out a loud moan, then his hand was on my dick, and his mouth was on mine, kissing me with a force I’d never felt before. He was so strong and dominant, I found myself yielding to him, something I’d never done before.

He moved his mouth off of me and started working his way down my body, while maneuvering us into a 69 position. I lay there on my side with his big dick in front of me. It wasn’t quite as thick as mine, but it was thick, and it was longer. I licked it like a lollipop, getting a sigh and a chuckle from him, and then I enveloped it with my mouth. I hadn’t done this much, and it took me a bit to learn to keep my teeth hidden, but he seemed to enjoy it. He was much better at it. His mouth was playing my cock like a flute, and I had to keep stopping him so I didn’t blow too soon. Finally, I lost it, and I blasted my load right into his waiting mouth. I felt a moment of guilt for not warning him, but he didn’t seem to mind at all. He swallowed me like a champ. After I blew, I worked him, and since I’d just cum and wasn’t all that into it, I did it with a mission to make him blow. He seemed to get that, and urged himself on. He blasted in my mouth, as seemed only fair, and it tasted pretty gross, but I’ve had to eat worse things, so I swallowed him like he’d swallowed me.

“Thanks,” he said, as he moved back to his own bed, which must not have been that lumpy after all.

“Ditto,” I said.

“I think it’s going to be fun being at Stanford with you,” he said. I couldn’t agree more.

 

 

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/31/2011 01:02 PM, KevinD said:
Sure didn't see the Cody surprise coming! A few others as well...

:funny:

Yep!
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Some early surprises and some late surprises. Cody has always been a walking wet dream. Gathan looks like he may mature into one as well. It was nice to see that he acknowledged that he needed to get counseling. The crew at Stanford looks like it could be hot, hot, hot!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/31/2011 02:26 PM, Daddydavek said:
Some early surprises and some late surprises. Cody has always been a walking wet dream. Gathan looks like he may mature into one as well. It was nice to see that he acknowledged that he needed to get counseling. The crew at Stanford looks like it could be hot, hot, hot!
I'm hoping it's a fun time on the Farm.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Jeanine can really pick which guys to sleep with, this kid is going to be hot no matter who the father is...

 

I am glad that Will and John seem to have made up; I am not sure I see them as long term boyfriends but I can see them as best friends just like their dads...

 

A little strange to see Sam's widow and children. I am sort of suprised by Tony considering his father's past...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..