Jump to content
    Mark92
  • Author
  • 3,598 Words
  • 3,737 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Legacy - 2. Chapter 2: Adam Warner

~MltlM~

James

Adam Warner stepped from the carriage, draped his suit jacket over his arm, and undid another button of his shirt. It showed off even more of his smooth chest, standing tall, lean, and muscular; his clothes hid little of the lithe toned body beneath them. He stretched, then his eyes landed on me, and he smiled and then ran up the steps to offer me his hand.

“Hello, I’m Adam Warner you’re expecting me?”

I managed to find my voice and gave a small cough to hide the groan I felt deep inside me. I felt rather annoyed that I had such a strong reaction; to what was no more than a boy my own age. I was ashamed of myself at how desperate I felt, as I mentally pushed my urges aside and took the boys hand to shake it.

His eyes fascinated me as I looked into them, a sharp grey in colour but soft. I was surprised at how cool and strong his grip felt, and I let the handshake go on much longer than it should have.

“Yes, you’re expected Adam come in,” I waved to the driver to bring everything inside, and ignored the rotund little man as he climbed down from the carriage. I smiled as I placed my arm across Adams shoulders, and led him towards the study.

“I’m James the younger, my father is Ill and mostly stays in his room,” I smiled.

“It’s a very impressive house Mr Thomas,” he looked around. His eyes took in the large hall; with patterned tiled floor, the staircase, grand and sweeping upwards then off to both sides and the huge paintings lining the walls, and then to the huge chandelier hanging above his head.

“This is your home for the foreseeable future, and you must be tired from your journey? Let’s get you a comfortable seat and some refreshment shall we?”Adam smiled a little nervously as I led him through into the study.

“You have a faint Yorkshire accent, Mr Thomas. Is that where you hail from, being a Yorkshire boy myself it’s easy to pick up” He nodded and we carried on. We passed through the mud room, and past the sitting room. Both were decorated as if we had walked straight into England; they were both decorated in classic Victorian. I then led him into the gentleman’s study, gently putting arm around his shoulder. ‘Why was I suddenly disturbed by the heat I could feel from this boy?’

“We forgot Mr Templeton he’s my solicitor, well... he was my parent’s solicitor he’s looking after my affairs,” I smiled at him as he moved from under my arm. And I noticed his slightly nervous look.

“It’s fine, the servants will bring him in Adam, what would you like to drink, I take it you are not old enough to imbibe in the hard stuff?”

”Oh It’s my birthday in two weeks, I’ll be eighteen, so no not old enough but something tall and cool would be nice.”

“Of course,” I gave a nod “make yourself comfortable Adam I will send in your chaperone to protect you don’t worry, I’ll be just around the corner.”

I watched as Adam sat down on the deep leather couch, and looked rather annoyed as Mr Templeton bustled in talking rapidly in his high pitched voice that had grated on his nerves for weeks.

“Oh it’s nice to reach some sort of civilisation, but I can’t say I’d like to stay long, this heat is unbearable dear boy,” I heard from the kitchen, “well I won’t bother you for much longer Mr Warner, I’ll be returning to the port to stay until my ship home arrives; not here in the middle of nowhere with so many god damn insects your eating them

“My name is Adam; I’ve told you a thousand times call me Adam!” I chose that moment to return, as Mr. Templeton was about to reply; as I walked back in with a single tall glass of lemonade, the ice chinked in the glass.

“Its ice cold enjoy,” I smiled as I handed it to Adam; then looked at Mr Templeton.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t think to get you anything; but you can wait a few minutes until our business is complete cant you? My servants are very well trained and speak remarkable English to say they are mostly natives,” Mr Templeton just blinked back.

“I have no desire to stay longer than is necessary Mr Thomas, I must add you are much younger than I expected. Are you really comfortable having a ward who’s around your own age?” I growled deeply so it was almost unheard.

“You may be referring to my father, who as we speak is terminally ill and lying in a bed he hasn’t left for months. I am quite capable of looking after a young lad, big enough to look after him-self. I’ve run this place for years almost single headedly,” I glared. Mr Templeton just looked back at me.

“I see; then we are mutually agreed. I am not staying longer than necessary here are the boys papers, please take a moment to read them before you sign they are legally binding.”

Putting the papers down on the desk, and moved to sit behind it, to read through the legal jargon; basically saying Adam would be here until the age of 21. I glanced up through my lashes to see him put the glass to his lips, and watched as his Adam’s apple moved up and down as he drank, and then to watch his tongue dart over his lower lip and shifted himself slightly. His suit trousers gripped tight around his muscular thighs, and my eyes drifted back up to see as he looked straight back at me and smiled sweetly. I gave a small cough and shuffled in my seat, fully aware of the boy’s reaction on my body as I willed myself to stay down. I signed the papers without reading anymore, and handed them back over the desk.

“There you are Mr Templeton, all done. Once you have checked them please stay long enough to wash and have some refreshments I pulled on a bell cord beside me that would summon Beth, “my housekeeper will show you the way to go, and I will speak to you again before you leave.”

I gave a nod of dismissal, just as Beth tapped on the door and came in.

“Please see Mr Templeton to my room Beth, where he can wash, change, and have some refreshment; and then summon me again before he leaves,” Beth nodded at Mr Templeton and waved a hand for him to follow. She led him out; Mr Templeton seemed quite flustered as he was led away. I turned back to Adam and moved over to sit on the arm of the couch.

“You’ll need different clothes you know? You will never survive this heat wearing those, a loose shirt and knee breeches are a little cooler but not much.”

“I think you look quite dashing in those clothes, and very brave for having your hair so long,” Adam smiled and then blushed rather shyly making me laugh “Sorry? But...You do?” he smiled.

“Thank you,” I said while thinking ‘ha-ha relax Adam nobody here bites well not unless you request it anyway.’ I smiled again as he blushed and groaned to myself. ‘You were sent to torture me I just know it,’ I smiled as I stood.

“Right, if you are ready, let’s get you a room if I know Beth she already has a bath prepared and some better clothes, which will be probably mine; I hope you don’t mind? But you will feel cooler,” I said.

We walked out and upstairs to a room brightly lit with a double aspect view over the sheds and gardens and then onto the plantation.

“You have your own bathroom here,” I opened a door “and the other door here adjoins mine if you should ever need me through the night.”

I watched as he walked to the window, then looked into the bathroom.

“It has got running hot water, but as you can see Beth did prepare a cool one for you,” I smiled as he grinned and pulled off his shoes and socks, then wriggled out of his shirt. I knew I should have looked away as I looked over his muscular torso lean and nicely toned the paleness of his skin, now in its full glory. His nipples small and dark, his body perfectly smooth; I groaned silently and I felt myself stir, then turned away quickly as he undid his trousers and coughed.

“I’ll...I’ll wait for you downstairs Adam, just come to the study for a chat when you are ready.”

“I will Mr Thomas,” he called and I looked back and groaned again as he bent to pull off his trousers. The knee length underwear clung to his muscular backside and I savoured the view.

“Call me James, just James. Adam,” and smiled as he turned around and grinned.

“Very well, Just James, I won’t be long,” I closed the door and looked both ways of the galleried landing; then stroked over my semi hard growth and closed my eyes.

‘Boy you are going to be one hell of a distraction, I wonder if you know how close in ages we were?’ I returned downstairs to see Mr. Templeton shrink under Beth’s icy gaze, as she spoke calmly and coldly.

“Touch my person once again Mr. Templeton, and not only will I report the matter to Master James; I shall also add a swift kick to your precious jewels,” I chuckled, as I watched the poor man shrink even smaller and stepped inside.

“I see you’re rather clever at upsetting everyone around you Mr. Templeton? You may leave Beth, and thank you,” I smiled as she nodded and left the room.

“ I see you have refreshed yourself Mr. Templeton, please don’t let us delay you any longer,” I said taking hold of the door to open it wider “the carriage is free, please get in it and leave.”

I gave him an angry glare, as he picked up his things, and whined several excuses.

“My patience is wearing thin, Mr Templeton leave at once!” I watched the small round man bustle his way outside with his leather case, umbrella and a carpet bag of clothes, the driver jumped down to put him onboard the carriage, and I kicked the door closed.

“Bloody solicitor indeed, the lad looks more than capable of look after himself,” I growled. I turned around to see Adam at the foot of the stairs, my eyes drifted over him slowly from head to foot. My breeches fit tighter on his muscular frame, the shirt open to the navel showed a silky smooth chest, his hair was wet and clung to his head as he smiled.

“Thank you for the vote of confidence, Just James... and you really need to control you ardour,” as he then nodded to my groin which made me smirk.

”I’m afraid HE has a mind of his own, and rarely takes notice of me. Adam, please join me in the study.”

The next hour was spent going over everything the plantation required to run smoothly. I left out the sideline of the import and export, as well as the breeding programme for the girls. Then I slapped my thigh, as I stood up from my perch on the edge of my desk.

“Now let’s introduce you to my father, you may need to duck the occasion expletive; he’s not known for being either kind or polite if he doesn’t like you then you will know almost instantly,” Adam looked nervously at the closed door. I folded my arms and refused to take the lad any further.

“Go on in Adam, he’s a frail old man, I have an appointment in one of the barns, just stay with him until I return. He may fall asleep, just read to him he will enjoy that,” I watched the lad swallow hard then go in, and closed the door quietly.

~MltlM~

(Adam)

I looked at the deathly pale, wrinkled man on the bed as he drifted in and out of sleep. I struggled to find my voice which came out croaky and high pitched,

“Hello Sir, my name is Adam... Adam Warner...? Your ward?”He opened one eye to look me over. I felt the heat rise to my face.

“Ah, hello lad I wondered how long it would be until you were thrown into the lion’s den, come closer sit by me,” and patted the bed beside him, “don’t look so worried lad, if you want to just call me ‘uncle’ that suits doesn’t it?”

I nodded and smiled warmly, I instantly liked the man in the bed.

“You have had one hell of a day, but now your here. You should consider yourself at home, you’re to go about as freely as James does; just not into as much trouble as he does hmm?” He chuckled and coughed.

I jumped up to get the old man a drink, he watched me.

“By the speed you move I guess you like cricket lad? You certainly have the moves, thank you,” he sipped the drink as I held the glass and tipped it slowly, till he waved it away “enough and thank you again, has James given you a job?”

I sat on the bed again, and took hold of the old man’s hand and stroked it softly.

“He said I’m to learn from him, so I’m just to follow him round and learn by hands on experience,” Charles raised a brow, as if remembered something.

“I see, he must have took a liking to you as I have,” he smiled warmly “now be a good lad, and hand me the flask from that jacket pocket, and not a word mind,” I found the flask and handed it over. I watched as the old man as he took off the lid, and swallowed deeply, then smacked his lips.

“Better than anything any doctor ever gave me,” he grinned; he then leaned back into the pillows, “now sit in that chair and read to me, you’ll find the page bookmarked.”

I moved to sit on the large over- stuffed chair, and picked up the book and smiled.

“Moby Dick, by Herman Melville, I’ve read this Sir,” then blushed softly “I’ll call you uncle.”

“It’s a very exciting read,” I smiled and leaned back in the chair, and began to read from the top of the page.

“His whole high, broad form, seemed made of solid bronze, and shaped in an unalterable mould, like Cellini’s cast of Perseus. Threading its way....” the old man drifted back into sleep as I continued to read.

~MltlM~
(James)

Meanwhile outside, I walked into the dimly lit, oppressive barn, and walked over to the blond girl tied to a beam, slightly bent for the best access. Her feet splayed apart by a spreader bar; that held her in a firm stance ready for mating. I was glad I didn’t have to see her face, now covered by a sack. I knew she was heavily gagged beneath it, and lifted the back of her shift and sneered in disgust. This was the part I hated; having to put my manhood into this sorry girl, any girl, when I needed to feel a man’s tightness around me.

I freed myself, and stroked myself hard. My eyes closed as I pictured Adams body, and groaned as I quickly became rock hard. I kept my eyes closed, as I pushed the head of my manhood between the girls buttocks, and into the wetness beneath. I saw only Adam’s pale muscular buttocks; smooth under my hands. I gripped the lad’s hips and forced him back to be impaled on my sizable shaft. I grunted, as I forced my way deeper and deeper. I heard only my own grunts and groans, as my balls tightened and I shot into the tight wetness. I then pulled free, as I drained and wiped myself on an old rag. I kept my thoughts on Adam instead of the girl, who whimpered; her body shook and hung limply as she wept. I walked out and put myself away, and I smiled to myself, at the calmness of my stomach.

‘So you do have a use dear Adam, if only to quell my nausea.’

~MltlM~

The next week passed by uneventfully, Adam learned all he could as quickly as he could. He followed me around the plantation; when he didn’t, he had his head stuck in books. He had learned all about the rubber industry, and how to keep the books in order; as he had taken the time to show me one night. He looked up from the open ledgers and he pushed his hand through his hair.

“These figures do not add up. Why is there so much money unaccounted for?” he paused “and why was there such a long line of misc...?” He looked over at me perched on the edge of my desk reading a small black book.

“Are you going to tell me the secret any time soon? Or should I make a guess? What could it possibly be... have you sold arms to some warring country? Or maybe you launder money somehow? Whatever it is you can tell me I’m part of all this now.”

I sighed and closed the book, and walked over to where Adam was sat. I looked into those fabulous grey eyes and smiled.

“It’s a long and explicit story. Adam, are you sure you are ready to become an adult so quickly?” I asked, as he merely growled.

“There are only a few months between us. James, yes you have had a harder life than me, and yes you had to become a man much sooner than most. I understand all that, your childhood was cruel, and your early teens not much better; but you believe you are a man now an adult. So believe in me too,” I raised a brow and smiled.

“Fine then tell me something, are you a virgin Adam? I don’t mean what you do privately alone, but have you ever known a woman .......or a man in a sexual sense that is? I watched as he flushed hotly and swallowed hard before he spoke.

“I...I am a virgin yes, and I have not known a woman or man in any sense not just sexually James; but it doesn’t mean I don’t know what to do, or that I don’t think about it. In fact I think about it a lot maybe too much,” he dropped his head quickly to cover any more embarrassment.

“Relax Adam we are two virile young men, there is nobody else here but us, so tell me how often do you...do that?” I nodded down to his groin. I smiled as he looked back up at me a little more at ease.

“Quite a lot, I seem to get aroused for no reason, just watching one of the young maids bend over usually starts me off, and you do have some very attractive girls here.”

“Why don’t you take one for your pleasure?” I replied “they dare not protest and will only struggle if you want them to, just grab one and take her privately or in the open it doesn’t matter here Adam the white man is king here even over white girls, I could demonstrate if you want.

“That’s fine James, I do know what to do I just haven’t got round to doing it yet, what about you? How often do you....he nodded back to my own prominent bulge?” he shifted around uncomfortably, and I smiled back at him and chuckled.

“Probably as much as you do Adam, although I have a different... shall we say outlet...” Adam frowned but said nothing more then got up and closed the books.

“I need to go to my room a moment. James, I’ll be right back I want to finish that book before dinner,” and then walked to the door and looked back “I really won’t be long just...”

“Go ahead Adam,” I smiled “you don’t have to tell me when you come and go just come and go.”

~MltlM~

Adam

I smiled and left, going up to my room and over to the window, ‘talking about sex had a reaction to me too, didn’t James realise that?’ Just then, a movement outside caught my eye and I gasped. I saw a young white girl and a pretty one too, dressed like a field servant in just a shift made of hessian, and on her hands and knees as she dug in the dirt.

“What on earth was she doing here and like that?” I said out loud; so shocked by the realisation. I then to thought to myself ‘she can’t be more than eighteen maybe nineteen and she’s white?’

I kept my eyes on her, and watched her sit back on her knees and wiped the long wavy blonde hair from her face. ‘She isn’t just pretty, she is beautiful.’

I groaned, I had so many questions, ‘Why did he have these strange feelings for James?’ and ‘why was there a young beautiful girl working like a slave in the garden of a plantation in Malaysia.’

Copyright © 2012 Mark92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Adam is in the house and it looks like things are already starting to show. Wonder how long till he is working as hard as the girl in the field. Only I don't think he will be digging more like having something planted in him. lol

Link to comment
On 06/08/2011 10:53 PM, comicfan said:
Adam is in the house and it looks like things are already starting to show. Wonder how long till he is working as hard as the girl in the field. Only I don't think he will be digging more like having something planted in him. lol
Trust you LOL. Thank you so much Comic but no clues just yet ...
Link to comment

I like Adam. But James is hiding some very bad things? This seems destined to end bad too. Or are there other things going on that have not been revealed? Is this a house of evil built by men of evil?

 

Good writing.

Link to comment
On 06/09/2011 07:41 PM, Foster said:
I like Adam. But James is hiding some very bad things? This seems destined to end bad too. Or are there other things going on that have not been revealed? Is this a house of evil built by men of evil?

 

Good writing.

Thankyou Bugs :)I want to tell you so much, but I cant yet lol. believing James is bad is good though means i'm getting him right. Thankyou so much :)
Link to comment
On 06/09/2011 07:41 PM, Foster said:
I like Adam. But James is hiding some very bad things? This seems destined to end bad too. Or are there other things going on that have not been revealed? Is this a house of evil built by men of evil?

 

Good writing.

Thankyou Bugs :)I want to tell you so much, but I cant yet lol. believing James is bad is good though means i'm getting him right. Thankyou so much :)
Link to comment

Good story! Can't wait to read more. I'm with the others, it seems James is up to something. :)

Link to comment
On 06/15/2011 12:30 AM, mskdm20 said:
Good story! Can't wait to read more. I'm with the others, it seems James is up to something. :)
Hi and Thank you, james is up to quite a lot but so is dad too. Glad you enjoyed it :)
Link to comment

It's not that often you get a MC who's not a good guy. Generally people are supposed to like the MC but James isn't all that likeable. Big James isn't any better though as a bed ridden old man, he presents a more sympathetic character. Oh -Who's Charles? I musta missed that.

 

Why do I see a certain farm lad from Fylingdales Moor in Northern Yorkshire? As for which one I think is you - well I'm not gonna say 0:)

Link to comment
On 07/10/2011 06:43 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
It's not that often you get a MC who's not a good guy. Generally people are supposed to like the MC but James isn't all that likeable. Big James isn't any better though as a bed ridden old man, he presents a more sympathetic character. Oh -Who's Charles? I musta missed that.

 

Why do I see a certain farm lad from Fylingdales Moor in Northern Yorkshire? As for which one I think is you - well I'm not gonna say 0:)

Hello Qtee ok my main character is a bad man he is supposed to be but there are plans afoot to tame him a little, Charles is the old man, as for my role i'm a little bit Adam and a lot James :)Thank you. :)
Link to comment

What's all this talk about evil? As I see it, this is a story about a fine young man who is committed to making the family business even more successful. In doing this, his only goal is to make his dear ailing father proud of him. Yes, slavery is a little tacky, but rubber is good, is it not? The world needs rubbers! Now he has taken in an orphaned young lad into his care and will mentor him as he moves into adulthood. :D

 

A very pleasant story, indeed! Nothing evil here. 0:)

Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 04:08 AM, Conner said:
What's all this talk about evil? As I see it, this is a story about a fine young man who is committed to making the family business even more successful. In doing this, his only goal is to make his dear ailing father proud of him. Yes, slavery is a little tacky, but rubber is good, is it not? The world needs rubbers! Now he has taken in an orphaned young lad into his care and will mentor him as he moves into adulthood. :D

 

A very pleasant story, indeed! Nothing evil here. 0:)

Hahahaha lovely review Conner thankyou, I know exactly what you mean , where is the evil?? Thanks a lot :)
Link to comment

Good story. I'm quite intrigued. James is obviously into a wrong business and poor Adam is falling for him. I'm guessing it won't be long before he gets his hand - or should I say mouth - dirty.

Link to comment

Strange story. As has been mentioned before James is really not a very likeable character at all. And Adam sounds so awfully sweet and innocent. I guess the girl is a slave. I wonder what's coming. Still not really into the story but I have a feeling it's because my innate dislike of any historical fiction is not letting me

Link to comment
On 08/17/2011 02:22 AM, Michael9344 said:
Good story. I'm quite intrigued. James is obviously into a wrong business and poor Adam is falling for him. I'm guessing it won't be long before he gets his hand - or should I say mouth - dirty.
Hahahaha Thanks Michael. It isnt an easy story to adapt. It started off a straight story and only turned gay. When I realised I was :hug: Thanks for reading and the review :)
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 03:45 AM, Nephylim said:
Strange story. As has been mentioned before James is really not a very likeable character at all. And Adam sounds so awfully sweet and innocent. I guess the girl is a slave. I wonder what's coming. Still not really into the story but I have a feeling it's because my innate dislike of any historical fiction is not letting me
I enjoy doing the time lines, the inventions and cultures of the time. Slavery was rife so its much easier to write about. The so called "English" have a lot to answer for. Glad your still with me. Thanks again Nephy :hug:
Link to comment

Hmmmmmmmmm. Erm not too sure about this James fella. Is he good or just plain bad! :P

Spreader bars and Hessian hoods. Oh my Mark! ;)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..