Jump to content

The Horse on the Iceberg

   (6 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

As doomed as he was beautiful, but how did a horse get there on that iceberg?

Copyright © 2018 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

FormerMember4

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

A story that follows a man’s search for hope and humanity. In a world which has shown its share of coldness. A well written story that shows we persevere and can always find a glimmer of hope.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
MichaelS36

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

tim has a wonderful imagination and he writes from the heart, and from his experience. He's seen more than many of us would ever want to see in his 34 years. This story written just after he was safe and off the streets, shows his heart, his hope and belief in his fellow man. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
AC Benus

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

A unique and imaginative tale, one man's journey starts out in desperation, but he soon encounters an unexpected surprise. How often in life do we get a chance to re-commit to our own humanity? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
Brayon

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

An excellent tale, that sheds a light on a human need to belong in a world of hope. About regaining one's humanity.

 

It's an interesting journey, that you should read.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
mollyhousemouse

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

In a world where being safe means being alone on a piece of floating ice, and dead men are cached for food, is there any chance to recover your lost humanity?

Perhaps, under the right circumstances, there can be.

tim weaves a tale in this short story that explores that very question.  he has the ability to write amazing detail in few words.  Take a few minutes, and see if you don't agree.

 

  • Love 5
Link to review
quokka

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a sad story.

Response from the author:

It is sad and horrible but showcases, i think, our inner drive to carry on. Thanks for reading this and for your comments.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..