Mikiesboy
  • 92 Words
  • 300 Views

The Poetry of D/s - 6. In Silence

Sitting at your Dom's feet can be a reward, a way to keep you close and controlled, or for me it is a gift. Just to think it makes me calm knowing He is there for me and i can give Him all my hurt and worry.

There is no quiet inside of me
Your strength stills a soul in flux
And there is no pain and suffering
When i sit at Your feet;

In silence.

Your voice is everything when i am close
my thoughts become clear and calm
It is part of how You love me
Allowing me at Your feet;

In silence.

To Your gentle control, i give up myself
And knowing me as you do
Your presence brings peace and focus
As i sit at your feet;

In silence.

_____

Thank you for reading. Comments and/or questions are always welcome.

Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Silence.

It helps you to gather strength, deal with pain both physical and mental, clears your mind and opens you to my voice and the peace you can achieve. boy, this is a wonderful poem. It shows the power and the love in D/s relationships.

Thank you. xo

MacGreg

Posted (edited)

Thank you for sharing, tim. There may not be too many people who will understand the truth of your words, but I'm proud of you for writing it and hope that it will shed further light on D/s dynamics. Being at your Dom's feet in this way doesn't mean you are a slave or a second-rate partner or that you're being punished. It means that you are wise enough to recognize the value of sitting in quiet repose, of showing obedience and the release of control to your Sir so that you can gain some peace during troubled moments. It's meditation, meant to re-center and refocus a sub who may have strayed. Always done with love and respect. It's good you see the value in it.

Edited by MacGreg

I’ve been thinking of what to say, but feel like molly. It’s normal occurrence in our homes, but that act holds so many emotions. Beautiful tim. xo

1 hour ago, Parker Owens said:

I like this poem. It is structured powerfully, and it speaks with quiet authority.

thank you Parker ... it's something we do, and it holds much meaning.  silence is a time to reflect and listen

36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:hug:

please don't take my lack of comment, as lack of reaction to it

i'm feeling it deeply, but not able to put the words to it

i dont molly .. i understand.  i said this morning,  this boy just wants to sit at Your feet in silence .. and i wrote several pages of ideas and thoughts and sentences before i could put them together into something that i thought was okay.  because it is more than words xoxo

39 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Silence.

Thank you. xo

yes Sir .. it is a tool and i am learning, more it is a way of being.  a way to hear You, but also myself. Silence can teach much.  xo

19 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

i understand jp ... it is part of our lives ... and it is entwined with who and what we are and love.  thank you for reading and your comments, sweet brother xoxo

41 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

i know You're right, Sir.  Maybe some will read and be interested or understand and see the value in it. It can benefit many, not only us.  It's a place of safety to me, a place where i am close to the strength i need. i do see the value, Sir .. more i think these days. i think, and ive talked with Michael about this, i wasnt in a place of trust but He has been helping me and i feel more honest in who i am now. if that makes sense.

Thank You for Your comments, Sir.. i am grateful.

I read your D/s poems, and I get little glimpses of your's and Mike's life. I see the love you have for him, and him for you in your words. You, my friend, are a stronger individual than I am. Another excellent poem. Well written, and you can see the dynamic between a D/s, when sitting at a Dom's feet, and the meditative quality of it.

16 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

thank you A, for being so open and for being a good friend. your support means the world xo    i know you understand, i think you rather enjoy silence now and again xo