Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 114 Words
  • 826 Views
  • 1 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

timmy's poetry - 17. Spectors

This is just part of my own story. Please don't review it.

It’s late now and the pain inside rips my soul

and I can’t breathe. And I cry out hurt

I thought gone long ago. Drops of it wet my shirt.

And I ask who am i?

Who is this boy? Boy yet man yet boy?

The past I thought buried crawls

from the cold wet grave I entombed it in.

It is stronger than my ability to keep it there.

And the specters mock me.

They play peek-a-boo, we see you, boy.

I know I need to sleep, but the pill I took isn’t working.

I know I can’t be alone.

But even in arms of one who loves me, I am.

No comments, please . People ask what it's like, ptsd, this is the answer to that question.
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's my story too. I share it with you. I hold you, watch you, and hush away those that dare haunt you. I am here, strong when you cannot be. Always.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..