Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 169 Words
  • 1,258 Views
  • 25 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

timmy's poetry - 47. demon

Warning: though not graphic, refers to men who groom beautiful young boys for their own pleasure . I should say while this is about boys, i know this happens to girls too.

There are days I wish I’d never been born

Can’t block out the things I’ve done

I’ve seen the world from the bottom up

Where old men use boys to satisfy lust

And they don’t get what they’ve done is wrong

 

I hate the world where this is okay

Where selfish desire is king

And boys are commodities to be bought and sold

Used until they are nothing but shells

But there is always another one

 

You ogle children younger than your own

And think nothing of grooming them

That they are someone’s child means nothing to you

Nor do you have feeling, or shame

How you justify yourself, I cannot begin to explain

 

And through the tears I shed

I force myself to recall

What is decent and good in this world

That your taint and ilk are not everywhere

And there may be hope for us all

 

                           ***

something i heard today upset me .. the things people do shouldn't surprise me, but it seems they still can
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I read this, knowing it needs to be told. Brings anger, hollow heart, and makes me want to be sick. Annihilation of innocence!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

Your words echo down the ages, and paint the walls in tears for those who were maimed by these men you describe. How can they justify themselves? There is no answer except the selfish ego and misguided desire. Your poem makes us aware and awake to such men.

thanks Parker xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, mogwhy said:

i wasn't sure if i'd comment on this. you describe these...(hard pressed to call them humans) well. they see nothing wrong with what they do. and "grooming" is a good word. you write about boys, but sadly, both sexes are groomed.  i, too, try hard to see the goodness in people and in the world. to hold on to that and shine lights in to dark corners where these cockroaches live so no child is groomed. thank you tim for your thoughts.

horrible the things we do for 'pleasure' at each other's expense ... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Been trying to think of a response, tim, but the emotions stirred are ones of anger, and that is tainting what I would write. Good poem, tim. Thank you.

thanks my friend xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Hard-hitting and full of truth, tim. It happens all too often, throughout all cultures and throughout all time, regardless of gender or orientation. 

Thank You, Mac Sir.  It may be true, but it doesn't help, does it, Sir. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

The truth is hard to hear and hard to write...you have written a truth that needs to be heard. 

 

You are brave and this was very well written :hug: 

Thanks cazzie .. you can tell the truth all day, but so often it changes nothing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
16 hours ago, deville said:

Mans inhumanity to man , woman and child , should always surprise , hurt or touch us, make us think , react and speak out. Your poem does just this. Thank you. 

Thanks, deville.  I just wish it did some good. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Oh my boy, I know this world only too well. Your poem describes it with nearly too much clarity. Well done, tim. 

thank You, Michael xo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I read this, knowing it needs to be told. Brings anger, hollow heart, and makes me want to be sick. Annihilation of innocence!

Hugs, jp ..i know this is hard.. thank you for your comments.

Link to comment

I weep that something happened to bring these words to mind ... and because you know about this far too well. :heart: Little brother.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..