Mikiesboy
  • 101 Words
  • 339 Views

tim's Bits and Pieces - 6. The World is Not For Me

i don't understand why ... what did i do to you to treat me like you do.... well you win .. i can't fight you anymore

I never should have ventured out

The world is not for me

People you wanted to care for and trust

Just want you dead anyway

Leaving the safety of our Life changed me

Not for the better I don’t think

Being silent and good, is all there is

Nothing else holds meaning

Not anymore and not for me

I'll leave you everything I own

Sell it on or give it, it's only junk anyway

Burn my words, all my work

Make sure there is nothing out here

That there is nothing left of me

Copyright © 2018 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 9

I wish you peace and a brighter tomorrow, tim....

I hope that you let yourself be hugged and held by the person(s) who love you and that this is something that found its way to the surface in order to take some of the pain inside away. Sending you virtual hugs.

6 hours ago, Zenobia said:

You are very astute. My profile says poetry is how i write my world...years ago i used to self harm. But sometimes a poem like this is a razor blade....xo

19 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

I have no words but hugs to give you.

thank you Parker, i can feel every one of them

19 hours ago, Headstall said:

I wish you peace and a brighter tomorrow, tim....

12 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Oh, tim... hugs upon hugs.

thank you boss, i am sorry i worried you.. xoxo

What an outpouring of caring and love in the comments! Although I don't really know you, I enjoy our online friendship, and the back and forth of thinking about and commenting on writing. I add my caring and concern to that of your other friends and readers. I hope Michael will give you a hug on my behalf.

3 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

thank you Jeffrey ... i enjoy talking to you also. There are so many lovely people here ... and i am so very sorry if i worried them.

I hope you know my lack of comment here was not lack of concern. Some comments are better expressed in a PM. This poem did cut like a razor, right across the page. I think we all felt the incision of this one. But you are loved, boy, there is no doubt. These comments speak that truth.

2 hours ago, MacGreg said: