Jump to content

When Love Takes Over 1. When Love Takes Over

   (2 reviews)

After suffering devastating loss, Brandon has to put his life back together. Faced with a second chance at happiness, will he make the right choice?

This was originally published on another site.  The story has been edited and revised, but its basic structure remains the same.
Copyright © 2017 mitchelll; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cane23

  

Reading some older stories, we can discover treasure which deserves to be read by new readers. This is one of such novels and I am delighted to leave a review and recommendation.

In short, Brandon has been betrayed by his cheating partner Reed. Reed is handsome narcissist and self-centered man, who, at one moment think that he is missing something in his life and that life with Brandon is not enough for eternal happiness. It is not only the cheating, but emotional betrayal (although with confused feelings as we can see later on) and finally, the way he literally expelled Brandon from the house is something that made Brandon close this chapter and find a new life with his neighbor Chance. It was late when Reed has become aware what he has done and who is the real love of his life. But sometimes the bridges that are broken cannot be repaired again, as much as repentance is strong, the price of what has been done must be paid.

This amazing story tells us that we have to cherish and invest in relationship we have. Happiness is hidden in small things, don’t miss it.

Link to review
ObicanDecko

  

Great story worth reading! I loved the characters of Brandon and Chance, and I appreciate the choice Brandon made in the end. (Spoilers incoming) Personally, I would never forgive cheating, I think it's something that cannot be forgiven, so I'm glad Brandon didn't return to Reed, although I appreciate that he wasn't portrayed as a completely bad guy, but rather a guy who made a (BIG) mistake.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..