Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Night's Delight - 2. Laurence and The Experience

Warning: Sex between males occur!

I wake up...again.

My body feels exhausted, and my mind burns like a thousand fires are lit within it. Then my mind fills with my memory, of Erebus and the evil man who is a mystery to me. I open my senses up and realize that I am no longer sitting on a dirty cell floor, but instead laying in a bed with silk sheets that slide smooth over my bare skin. I am naked!

"Fuck." The word whispers from my mouth, because being in a strange place with no clothing on and a man that obviously wants me to be his "pet," is not that reassuring. Then I feel the rope around my wrists, tied to strong wooden bedposts. I look around the room, seeing the open window with daylight dousing the room in its glorious warmth. I am sitting in a beautiful room made for obvious royalty, with a futon in the corner and lavish furnishings throughout.Just then I hear the sound of voices and notice a door to my far right open. In strides the man with the dark features and crisp blue eyes. He stops when he sees that I am awake and looks at me with barely disguised lust. I swallow thickly and the man walks over gracefully and pulls the sheets off of me, revealing my body. I shift my lower body in a way to cover myself, but the mans hand darts out and grabs my manhood, causing me to stop and freeze rigidly.

The man chuckles and slides his hand up and down, stroking me in a way that causes me to barely contain a chocked moan from not having release in so long.Just as quickly as he had grabbed ahold of me, the man lets go and sits on the edge of the bed. " I bet that you are wondering as to who I am. My name is Laurence, and you are asking why you are in this predicament, I suppose?" The man questions me, and I give him a glare which makes him throw his head back in laughter.

" Never mind, you are very wild and rightly so, seeming as to how your father abandoned you at such a young age, unlike my own." I am now seething with rage, how dare he state such a claim, my father was murdered!"He was murdered you undeserving bastard!" My outburst seems to take him by surprise, but he still backhands me and silences any further spouts. Standing up now, he places his hands on either side of my head and gets right in my face." Oh no, your father's murder was a trick, a lie, but we will get to that later." Standing up, the man paces across in front of the bed and then looks me squarely in the eye with a sort of hatred in those blue pools of his. " As you have probably already guessed, I am keeping you here so that your brother, Rider, may understand that he must agree to MY own terms. I, therefore, get to do whatever I want with you. You will be my prisoner, but your captivity will stay in this room, which I hope you find to be within your likings."

I stare at the man in front of me, who is now grinning like a fool, and a young, sexy man at that. But also a man keeping me captive with dangerous intentions in mind, and his smoldering eyes filled with desire remind me of that every second. " Now, my wild pet, why don't we start solving some problems, hum?" As he has been saying this, Laurence walks over to the edge of my bed and grabs my crotch. Leaning over, his lips brush my ear and his tongue snakes out to lick my earlobe. I shudder as he starts massaging my manhood at the same time.Leaning back, the man looks down at my straining member, and smiles seductively.

" I think that we should start with this problem first, shall we?" It comes out more as a statement though, and then the man is pressing his mouth roughly over my own. His tongue snaking in, I refuse to budge and then bite down over his tongue, because I will not be this mans whore. The man curses greatly and then stands up, wiping his hand across his mouth and looking down to spot the blood on his sleeve. Laurence's features harden with a bitter rage and he then smiles thinly.

" Okay, we can do it the hard way." Then he crawls down to my erection, and his tongue barely brushes the side and I swallow a cry. My sensitivity has heightened because my encounters with another man has been long ago.Laurence does this again and again, until my blood is roaring with the need to cum. Panting from fighting with all of my strength, I finally just slump into the pillows and let my head loll back. I hear a slither over the sheets and then his mouth is on mine again, coaxing my mouth to open up and let him in. I do, and when I allow him to make-out with me, his hands start sliding up and down my body, tracing my abs and the contours of my muscles. Shivers cause my body to tremble and I press back, the need for release outweighing the need to keep him at bay. Laurence smiles into my mouth when I start kissing him back, and then I feel his mouth travel down my neck and cover my body in kisses until he reaches the buds on my chest.

Flicking his tongue out, the man causes me to groan appreciation and want for more action. Laurence continues down until his hand is cupping my balls and rolling them between his fingers. Then, with a seductive smile my way, he swallows my dick all the way to the bottom. I gasp and strain forward, thrusting into his mouth and panting, all while his throat, tongue, and mouth skillfully pull me closer to the edge. I see one of Laurence's hands slip into his pants and then he starts jerking off to himself. Then all I see is blinding lights and I cum like I have never before, all of my need releasing into his mouth. Gulping down everything that I shoot into him, Laurence licks me clean and then tucks me in while I doze off in a sexual daze.

My last coherent thought is that I have got to get the hell out here...

Thanks for reading and I hope that your enjoyed this, and the rest of the story WILL get better, I promise!! The next chapters will get more into the adventure and the story itself will unfold more, I will also be adding more chapters on very soon... like very,very soon! ;) Thanks people
Copyright 2012 MuddyRiverGirl; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..