Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Night's Delight - 6. Grunting and Gasping Over...Love?

strong>Warning: Includes sexual activities between males!  :great:

I can only stare. The clear water from the pond laps against my bare feet as I just stare down into its depths; mesmerized. A shudder runs through my body as I gaze down upon a reflection of something that is me, and yet, isn’t me at the same time.

Thick, curved tusks come down from under my upper lip and extend towards my chin. My eyes look larger than ever, their light brown depths deepening with amber color. But the thing that scares me and awes me the most... are the wings.

They must span larger than my arms spread wide, and they are a brilliant red color. As if someone poured blood over angels wings and then fitted them to my own back. Erebus had explained that the burning sensation that I had felt was probably the wings coming out of my back and lifting up. Gently, all while staring at them through the water, I open them up wider and flap them, then tuck them back against my spine. I feel worn down and yet excited, since everything that has happened I have been very emotional.

I hear Erebus behind me clear his throat and then feel his hand touch my shoulder gently, a wanted caress that makes my eyes prick with tears. Oh no, not now Ben!

Then I can’t control myself anymore and I turn around and the tears turn into miniature streams running down my checks. I let out a quick, hard sob and then Erebus’s arms are around me, stroking my downy feathers and just holding on to me tight as ever. As I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my own arms around him, I feel my tusks retract back inside of my mouth and I feel my wings shudder and then, when I focus on them, they disappear.

Back as myself again and feeling better, I realize that my hands are touching Erebus’s hard, big muscles and I lean back to look at his face. Erebus leans back too and looks at me, smiling softly, and then he reaches out and caresses my jawline with his fingertips. I feel a fire start kindling in my lower regions and a blush fires up along my neck and face as I let out a moan at his touch. Erebus’s eyebrows shoot up and then amusement curves his lips at my eager expression. His lips are soft and full as they crash down upon my own, leaving no space of my mouth left to the imagination. As his tongue enters and sweeps through me, I let my hands travel down to his abs and stroke across the hard muscle that I find there.

Erebus pulls back with a gasp as my hand goes even lower and brushes across the top of the bulge that I find there. A primitive growl escapes from his mouth and he thrusts his hard cock against my own, causing me to grasp this time. When a smirk crosses his lips, I grip his hips and then do my best attempt at a Magic Mike and do a pole dance on his body. As he groans in appreciation, a fire starts inside of his eyes and, as he looks at me, I know that he sees the same fire in my own eyes. Then he kisses me again with such gentle, heated love that I melt against him and then he leans back, panting.

“I really like you.” After he says this, he blushes and looks so embarrassed, which is totally not like him, that I have to laugh and I breath back, “I like you, too.

Erebus grins and leans down, nipping at my earlobe and tracing his tongue lightly over the sensitive skin around my ear. I whimper in appreciation and he laughs erotically, then whispers to me, “So what are we?”

I pull back and then give the same treatment to his own ear, causing him to clutch my ass cheeks and make me chuckle. “I would say that we are... companions.”

As I said the word that I thought fit us, a dark thought crossed my mind and I traced soft kisses across his jawline, and then down to his neck where I nipped at some spots.

Then, abruptly, I drop down onto my knees and unzip his pants in one quick, fluid motion using my newfound powers, and have his bouncing cock right in front of my mouth. Thick and long, his cock is literally the master cock of all cocks. I breath on it and hear him moan, then I lean forward and slowly lick around the head, and then I pull back. I stretch up and tweak his hard nipples, which causes him to squirm and gasp. Then, just as I lower my mouth back down and ready myself to give him pleasure, I hear him breath out, “You don’t have to do this, you know. I will love you anyway.”

I pull back and stare up at him, at the desire that rages in the alphas eyes and how he could take what he wants. Instead, here he is, giving me the opportunity to escape from giving him pleasure. I smile up at him dreamily, and whisper, “I love you, too.”

Then I swallow his cock and make my throat muscles and skilled tongue do their thing, giving him extreme pleasure. Erebus alternates between grunting and groaning, and he also runs his hand through my hair and whispers words of satisfaction to me.

When I finally hear his voice hitch and feel his cock quiver, I know that he is about to come. A few seconds after that, hot juice floods my mouth and I taste him, sucking him down and milking him dry until he shudders and is left limp and sated. I lean back on my heels and lick his juices off of my chin with my tongue, smiling up at him as I do so.

All of a sudden, I am laying on my back staring up at the darkening sky and he has unzipped my pants and I am in his mouth. The heat from his throat on my cock and how he massages me makes me moan and whimper, squirming as he crouches above me, dominant and demanding my everything. I thrust up at times during this, and then open my eyes dreamily to see his hunky butt staring at me as he is above me, while his head bobs up and down on my cock. I reach out and start to massage them, only breaking his blissfully sexy rhythm for a moment before he goes back to working on me. I stop giving his butt attention when his teeth purposefully graze my cock so gently that the erotic move gives me a hugely pleasureful sensation. I feel my own breath hitch and then my body shudders as I come in his mouth, feeling him milk me dry and I lay sated and happy.

Erebus turns around and flops down on the ground next to me, grinning like a smug idiot the whole time. At his expression I grin too and laugh, causing him to join me.

After some more kissing, cuddling, and talking, we lay with our arms propped behind our heads and our eyes looking up at the now dark sky.

Stars twinkle and happiness bouncing back and forth between us as everything glows...

Thank you all so much for reading, following, and commenting! :hug: Please continue to do so and I look forward to seeing so many new people enjoying my story! ^_^ And I just wanted to go ahead and say thanks to everyone. :lol:
This story will continue to have a chapter posted every Wednesday and please tell your other GA friends about the story! Everything I do is for you all out there to enjoy and so let me know what you think, what you want, and what you think! :D
Copyright 2012 MuddyRiverGirl; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

NIce job. Hot and sweet at the same time. Good combination. I love the smug look afterwards. That is just too cute. Like it was all his idea. Men are adorable. I'm glad to hear you are going to be posting every Wednesday. I like to have stuff to look forward too. yay!

Link to comment
On 10/18/2012 11:04 AM, Carrie76 said:
NIce job. Hot and sweet at the same time. Good combination. I love the smug look afterwards. That is just too cute. Like it was all his idea. Men are adorable. I'm glad to hear you are going to be posting every Wednesday. I like to have stuff to look forward too. yay!
Thank you so much! And yeah, I was trying to show their love even with them all in lust, haha! :D

And I plan to have TWO chapters coming out next Wednesday, just as an early Halloween surprise! Anyway, thank you for your kind reviews! They are appreciated :)

Link to comment

I've enjoyed the story up to here. I would say that I feel like ch .6 is rushed. I'm not sure if you have beta readers or not, but they could help with this type of issue. I would have recommended slowing things down on a fronts. First, I feel like this relationship just got put in warp speed and it didn't fit with what you'd described it as so far. Last they were together, Erebus had said that he knew Ben feared him. There was sexual tension, yes, but it was clear that Ben didn't have experience with guys. It seems to me that without developing their relationship a bit slower, he wouldn't have jumped in fully into this with 'i love you's' and oral sex. Especially after he just killed someone in a way that he was a bit upset about and looked at his reflection and found his body transformed. I think having him turn to Erebus for some support at the shock of it may have helped them develop a relationship a bit more slowly. I just think his mind would not have let him go where he did just now. I thought it normal that he turn to Erebus for comfort. he had warm feelings for this man who rescued him and that he felt something undefined for. and as for Erebus, it seemed he'd have been surprised by Ben's actions since he was under the impression Ben was scared of him. He'd probably have been happy since he clearly felt something for Ben. I also felt like Erebus would have come across as more sure of what they had between them. He's king of the weres. He'd know about mates and such if that is what they are. He'd at least not be so tentative if his wolf and he were attracted/caring about Ben. I am just writing what I do for the authors I beta for so please don't see it as an attack. Just more of an opinion of where the chapter kinda departed from the character and plot development of the chapter before. I look forward to reading more and if you agree with this, you could prob. slow things down and let what they did be a reaction to his new look, etc.

cannd

Link to comment

The action flowed along nicely, though there are some places where words seemed to have been forgotten or shoudl have been combined, and tenses changed, but they are things that an editor could help you with. I agree that the "i love yous" in this chapter seem to have come too soon, I don't think the characters had built up to that point yet.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..