Jump to content
    Mychyl
  • Author
  • 1,446 Words
  • 798 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dear Diary - 4. Chapter 4

"Dear Diary... today I saw that boy
As he walked by, I thought he smiled at me..."

Afterwards, it was safe to say I didn't expect that I could ever be quite that happy again. Not that I was really all that worried, since I knew that I'd still be happy with him, no matter what happened... it's just that, when he finally pulled out of me, it felt like a piece of me was missing again. And this time, I knew it was missing, so I was able to mourn its loss... and, of course, look forward to the next time I felt quite so complete.

Little did I know just how long that wait might turn out to be...

We took a quick shower, more to rinse off the combined slime from our cum and the lube than for any real need for cleanliness... after all, we HAD already taken a shower. But hey, when in doubt. I lathered him up first, taking special care to get everywhere... and I DO mean everywhere...

I started with his strong neck, then moving quickly to his hard chest and perfect six-pack abs, rubbing in slow circles over his body, him enjoying every minute of it, if the look on his face was any indication... he moaned weakly when I rubbed my hand gently yet teasingly up and down his still semi-hard shaft, which started growing again. From the looks of it, I might have a chance to be complete again sooner than I'd realized! But no, I decided to be good and just clean him off, rubbing his balls gently between my fingers before moving on... his perfectly muscular legs, covered very lightly in the softest hair... his beautiful feet... then, back up his legs, over his smooth, perfect ass, up his muscular back, down along his arms. I pulled down the showerhead, spraying him off in the semi-mist that came out, then put it back up, thus giving the unspoken signal that it was his turn.

He took the same route as I, his every touch seeming to set fire to my entire body, his every stroke like a quick orgasm to my senses. He traced deliberately slowly down my chest, flicking my nipples a few times more than he really needed to... not that I, of all people, was complaining. He slowly traced his way down my smooth chest and stomach, passing through my very slight gathering of pubes to play with me a bit, getting me rock hard... not that it took much effort, coming from him... then down my hairless legs, tracing symbols into my legs with his short fingernails and the soap, clearly getting as much pleasure from it as I was, caressing my feet, then back up the reverse, moving slowly the entire way, rubbing his fingers greedily within my crack, pressing his fingers against my hole, a couple of fingers finding their way inside my ass, drawing a deep moan from me as I shuddered against his fingers, trying to draw them as deep within me as possible. He pulled back, then, tracing his way up my spine, sending goosebumps and shivers throughout my body. Then, next came the water, and we were done, each of us grabbing a towel and rubbing the other down with it.

Finally, exhausted further from the shower after, we returned to my room, not tired enough to sleep, but too tired to really do anything else, so we just silently and mutually agreed to lay together on the bed, cuddling and simply enjoying each other's company... no words were said, none were needed, our physical contact being all we really needed to communicate our feelings of love back and forth. His head lay peacefully on my shoulder, and I realized that it really, really didn't get any better than this, ever. THIS was what love felt like. And I'd do anything to keep from ever losing this peaceful, wonderful feeling...

The day passed with us not doing much, just lying together, revelling in each other's company, while day turned to night. Funny, love doesn't stop time... but it sure does seem to make you wish you could, doesn't it?

Next thing I knew, it was the following morning... and wouldn't you guess it, that made it Monday. School. *insert retching noises here*

As you could probably tell, I was much less than eager to subject myself to the ritualistic brainwashing that the wonderful country of the U. S. of A. called the school system. But hey, you can't get the big jobs with the big bucks without school (or so they always claimed), so for the sake of a future in which I was filthy rich, I decided to forgo my predisposition for boycotting schooling in favor of actually attending. Now and then, that is... after all, if I was there too much, they might take my presence for granted. And we couldn't have THAT, now could we?

I gently roused my beautiful beau from his sleep with a gentle kiss, which he returned once his eyes were open enough to take in when and where we were.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I chided him gently, pulling on him to get him up... though another part of him was up already, and obviously yearning for my attention... but, unfortunately, a quick glance at the clock proved that we didn't have time, unless we cut first period... and unlike me, Kevin wasn't the kind of guy to miss class. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a sweetheart, and a rebel on his own terms, but when it came to school, very little was more important than that. Including, but not limited to, his sexual gratifications.

"God, what time is it?" he mumbled in his husky, 'I-just-woke-up-and-DAMN-I-wish-I-didn't' voice, trying to squint at the clock... but, apparently failing, looked imploringly to me to translate the strange symbols his unfocused eyes saw.

"7:45," I answered, already in motion, grabbing what I'd wear to school... black 'beater, black Jnco shorts, sandals. Pretty basic gear, since during the day it could get hot as hell, and I didn't feel like either baking in the sun wearing jeans, or boiling and dripping sweat... same attire, though. He groaned a little, out of sheer need to NOT move, but after a few ignored attempts to convince me to let him sleep, he hoisted himself out of bed delicately, making his way for my bathroom, and most probably for the shower within. Good idea, my mind agreed, as I followed him in, both by choice and by my body's automatic pilot.

We jumped quickly into the shower, adjusting the water from the 'iceberg' motif to the 'tropical rainforest' motif as fast as the temp would change, us being in too much of a hurry to really fool around, though we exchanged more than a few looks... heavy staring, actually, would be the appropriate term... and I knew that, if we had time, we'd be all over each other, right then and there. Another reason I had to hate school: it was ruining my personal life already, and I'd only just developed a decent enough personal life for me to give two shits one way or the other.

Sooner than either of us would've liked, the shower was over, and we were throwing clothes on, hiding the objects of each other's desires... though I still didn't understand why he'd desire me. But hey, it gave me access to the object of my desire, so I wasn't about to go around complaining about the situation now.

Once fully dressed, we stayed right inside the front door a full five minutes (or longer, it was probably longer) locked in a deep, passionate kiss. After all, we knew we wouldn't have another chance until school got out, what with the popular vote being anti-gay and all in our school... hell, in our whole town.

Finally breaking the kiss, we headed out the front door, both of us going to his car, since we decided, by mutual consent, to ride together to school that day. And the next. And so on, and so on, ad infinitum... or, well, until the end of the school year, at least. I mean, sure, HE wouldn't be out of school yet... but since he was jumped forward a year, he'd only have to suffer one year there after I broke free from the dismal prison we liked to call school. I jumped in, he fired up the car, and we were on our way to what could've been either the best or the worst day in our high school career.

2002-2004 Mychyl Kime (KimeNet, LLC)
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..