Jump to content

Terran Confederation - Jeremiah Terran Confederation

   (3 reviews)

Jeremiah Declan Samuels has been in the Terran Confederation Spaceforce since his unusual birth. Those years of training are about to pay off as he leaves Earth to go to Europa to learn Jumping.

I’d like to apologize to everyone for the long delay in writing from me. I hope to resume a more regular schedule later this year. This is just a taste. This short story occurs in the future universe that contains my Psionic Corp. I’d like to thank my beta reader Cia for chasing me around to get this out. And I’d like to thank my editor Talonrider for his help. Also, I’d like to thank John Boy and Graeme for additional feedback.
Copyright © 2010 Myr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Site Administrator
  • 12/07/2010 (Updated: 12/07/2010)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 7,832 Words
  • 17,109 Views
  • 32 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 7,832 Words
    • 6,384 Views
    • 32 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

damack1957

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I found that this story line was well within the synopsis. I fully enjoyed the story and development of the characters. I'm not sure but I think you have written more along this line. Yahoo to the author for such a wonderful idea.

 

Sincerely and Best wishes

Don

  • Like 2
Link to review
Headstall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

While the story is marked as complete, the door appears wide open for more of this intriguing story. Jerry is one of those characters who grabs hold of the reader, and makes this little offering a gem. If you like science fiction, check this out. Cheers!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Brayon

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the first of three of Myr's stories, that I'm assuming are in the same story universe. The others being: Psionic Corp - No Return, and A Good Day to be WET. Individually, this story is an excellent SciFi short, that gives the reader a glimpse into the life of a young child soldier in a futuristic world. Questions remain, to entice the reader to want more from this short story.

 

My only con: It's short.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..