Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 2,832 Words
  • 3,160 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Undetermined Identity - 8. Chapter 8...Desire

Loveis something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.”

~Bertrand Russell~

~*~*~*~*

  

Nick stepped inside Danny’s bedroom feeling like a stranger in a far away land. Looking around, Nick took mental pictures of everything he saw. He felt the need to touch as he glided his hand over the top of a dresser, and gave a faint smile as he saw a picture of Danny from when he was younger. Nick picked up the picture and turned it toward Danny, saying "Nice hair."

"Hey! Put that down!" Danny laughed with embarrassment. "I know I look dorky."

"Not dorky..." Nick smiled while setting the picture back in place. “It’s… cute”

Danny sat on the bed and watched Nick feel his way around the room. He studied Nick 's body movements, and he could see the tension Nick was carrying – Nick ’s eyes were showing hurt and sadness, but most of all, they were showing fear. Danny wasn't sure if this was because of what happened earlier with Lisa, or because of being in Danny’s bedroom, alone with him; Danny’s guess was that maybe it was a little of both.

" Nick ?" Danny spoke consolingly, "Are you okay?"

Nick turned to face Danny and smiled, but didn't say anything. Part of him wanted to run away and the other part wanted to stay in this place forever; for some reason Nick felt a sense of peace here.

Nick walked over to the window, and noticed it was the rain had let up a little. He looked across the horizon and wondered about Lisa and what she was doing at the moment. Nick was sure that she must hate him. He felt like he had made of mess of things. if he had only been honest with her and with himself years ago, there would be no marriage - and no baby.

Nick sighed heavily, and just when he felt totally alone, the warmth of Danny’s breath against his shoulder and Danny’s warm presence engulfed him. As much as Danny wanted to, he dare not touch him. Nick smiled and leaned his back against Danny’s chest. He welcomed the warm embrace as Danny wrapped his arms around Nick ’s waist, resting his head on Nick ’s back. Danny thought to himself…. “I want this… I want him and everything that comes with him.”

“Mmmm,” Nick moaned as his body started to relax. Danny felt so good, it almost felt sinful to enjoy a simple touch… Nick craved it, he needed it to feel good. Feeling this complete was something he had never felt before, but only dreamed of.

“You okay baby?”

“Yes, I think so.” Nick placed his hands on Danny’s and held them tight. “I was just thinking about everything…I need to check on Lisa.”

“Maybe you should call her?” Danny suggested.

“I will, but not tonight, she needs time to process everything.” Nick replied.

“And what do you need Nick ?” Danny asked, curious.

Nick turned around to face Danny, leaning back and looking into those loving and trusting eyes. He starred at the blond. Feeling conflicting emotions, Nick thought... “I need him right now more then I have ever needed anything in my life.”

“I need you.” Nick caressed Danny’s cheek with the back of his. Danny kissed his hand as it came close to his mouth. The feeling of Danny’s warm soft lips against his hand sent chills down his spine. The idea that just a simple kiss could have this effect on Nick was blowing his mind.

Nick pressed his lips together, tilting his head to one side he whispered “Take this off.” touching Danny’s shirt.

“Okay.” Danny pulled his shirt over his head as Nick watched.

Danny stood there, feeling shy and vulnerable, wanting to do everything to please Nick . Nick took in a huge breath and slowly blew it out.

“Amazing.”

Nick took in all the beauty; this was the first time he could look at a man with desire and enjoy the beauty of it… to want it. His first thought was to look away, to not get caught looking as he had done his whole life. Danny took Nick hand and placed it on his chest.

"Touch me, its okay.” Danny asked, a pleading tone clear in his voice. “Please.” He closed his eyes and ran his tongue over his top lip. His breath hitched and became shaky as he felt the warmth of Nick ’s hand run down his chest.

“My god, you’re beautiful.” Nick whispered softly in Danny’s ear.

Danny smiled and watched Nick play with the soft hairs on his chest. Danny loved that he could bring Nick such pleasure.

“Please.” Nick motioned toward Danny’s pants.

Danny ran his fingers though his soft blond hair nervously, allowing his bangs to fall back into his face. Nick ’s wish was Danny’s command. Not taking is eyes off Nick , Danny slowly pulled his sweats down and allowed his hard cock to be exposed to Nick . Nick emitted out a low whimper at the sight of Danny’s hard erection suspended and bobbing in the air. Danny stepped out of them, now completely at Nick ’s mercy.

Nick couldn’t speak; he couldn’t even open his mouth. All that surrounded them was silence and the drumming of Nick ’s heart pounding against his chest.

Nick reached out his hand to Danny, who in turned placed his hand in Nick ’s as he was lead over to the bed. Danny laid his head back on the pillow and waited patiently - whatever was going to happen, would happen.

This was a bit hard for Nick since that he had never been in this kind of situation before… ever. He stood there, knowing what was expected of him. He knew what he wanted, and what he wanted was Danny from the moment he laid eye's on him. Nick could not fathom that he was here, in Danny’s apartment, touching Danny…kissing Danny. Danny laid before him, waiting on Nick to make the next move.

“ Nick ?” Danny said, as Nick stood frozen in place. “We can wait; we don’t have to do anything tonight.”

Nick pulled the shirt over his head without saying a word, and with slight hesitation he pulled off his shorts.

“Oh my lord, look at you…man, do I like what I see, get over here.” Danny patted the spot next to him, licking his lips.

Nick crawled onto the bed next to Danny and snuggled his body into Danny as if he wanted to hide. Danny just held him close as Nick played in Danny’s hair, placing kisses on his shoulder and chest.

Danny relaxed, enjoying the feeling of Nick touching him and allowing Nick ’s hands to roam freely over his body.

Nick felt a little apprehensive at first, but he found that the more he touched Danny, the more he wanted of him. Danny’s body was so different then Lisa’s; hers was soft, delicate. Danny’s body was strong, muscular, and firm.

He listened to Danny’s heart and could hear the beats speed up with excitement when he ran his hands over certain areas of Danny’s body.

After lying together watching the rainfall, Nick looked into Danny’s desiring brown eyes, giving an approving smile before kissing Danny’s neck. "Ahhh...” Danny gasped with pleasure.

Nick sucked on the skin between Danny’s neck and shoulder, creating a slight bruise which caused Danny to moan at the erotic pain Nick was inflicting on him. Nick placed small, wet kisses on the nape of Danny’s neck, ear, chest, and nipples - causing them to harden at the touch. Slowly, Nick worked his way back to Danny’s waiting lips and kissed him.

Danny reached behind Nick 's head to pull it closer and deepen the kiss that had started out soft and slow. As their passion was ignited, their kiss became rough and desperate.

Nick savored the tantalizing taste of Danny’s tongue, his lips. Sucking softly, Nick drew Danny’s bottom lip into his mouth, holding it captive as he explored every inch inside of Danny’s warm mouth.

Their hands exploring each others body, rubbing, touching...enjoying what felt like a fantasy. Nick ran his hand down between Danny’s thighs, feeling the soft hairs as he got closer to Danny’s hard, throbbing cock. He touched it lightly at first, as a child would sneak to touch something said to be forbidden. Nick ’s breath became shallow and very faint as he explored uncharted territory for the first time. Danny laid very still as Nick admired his body.

"Can I?" Nick whispered, asking for permission to touch Danny’s very hard member.

Nodding "Yes," Danny closed his eyes as he felt Nick steady his hand on the head of his cock, running the tip of his finger over the slit that drizzled with pre-cum; spreading it over the head of Danny’s cock that was now red. He brought his finger slowly to his mouth and licked it.

” Mmmm" Nick moaned, approving of the taste. He looked into Danny’s eyes and lowered his head, painfully slow. Danny could feel the warmth as Nick 's mouth engulfed the head of his dick. Danny bucked his hips without restraint, causing Nick to pull off gagging slightly.

"Shit! Nick , I'm sorry.” Danny apologized as he started to blush. "It just… it felt so good."

"It’s okay Danny." Nick laughed a little and gave Danny the eye, as if he was asking to try again. He swallowed and lowered his head once again, this time with one hand holding Danny’s hip in place.

Nick flicked his tongue back and forth over the tip of Danny’s cock, doing a little dance with his tongue around the head, then slowly took a little more of the hard dick into his mouth.

"Shhhhit" Danny took a deep breath in a desperate attempt to steady himself..."Ohhhhh, I like that," Danny moaned. He tried to break the restraint Nick had on him, preventing him from moving.

Nick released Danny’s hips, wrapping his now free hand around the thick cock pulsating into the palm of his hand. Nick ran his tongue along the shaft down to the base; he gently licked, then sucked on Danny’s balls, causing the skin to tighten in his mouth. This was driving Danny wild, causing him to squirm and moan in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhh." Danny bit his lip, trying not to buck as he had done before. Nick sucked the head of Danny’s cock into his mouth and hummed a seductive song on it, as he launched an all out attack, sending warm waves vibrating throughout Danny’s body.

"You like that Danny?" Nick asked seductively as he quickly swiped his tongue across the slit. Leaning back he admired the gorgeous, raging hard-on he had created and smiled.

Danny licked his lips, enjoying the intoxicating feeling Nick was providing.

"Yesssssss, oh god yes...” Danny threw his head back and his breath became quick and shallow. Nick continued sucking, bobbing his head up and down.

"Mmmm." Nick moaned, enjoying the sensation of having Danny’s full and thick cock in his mouth. He started grinding his hard erection against Danny legs, causing it to become wet and slippery with Nick as his own juices starting to flow. He did a seductive dance, grinding with his body, creating friction; Danny moved his leg with Nick 's body much as he could to heighten Nick 's personal pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, damn...." Danny gripped Nick 's hair between his fingers and aggressively rocked Nick ’s head with his rocking hips.

Nick used his hand and mouth...sucking...licking...pumping...moaning...Lust filled the room as the storm raging outside continued, lighting streaking the dark sky, and the storm raging inside Nick was suspended in time; just for a moment. This was what he wanted, what he needed... what he craved. For the first time, Nick ’s carnal desires were becoming a reality.

“ Nick ...shit...baby...” Danny moaned as he arched his back, Nick felt Danny’s muscles starting tense up, his balls tightened, and his shaft became rock hard. The smooth head of his cock became huge and engorged, throbbing in Nick warm mouth.

" Nick … Nickkkk! I'm gonna cum....” Danny’s voice trailed off from a scream to a whimper.

Nick reached his hand for Danny’s and laced their fingers together.

"Ahhhhhhh!” Danny cried out.

Nick felt hot shots of cum filling his mouth, hitting the back of his throat, surprising him – he hadn’t known what to expect. He swallowed as much as he could, and what he couldn’t swallow spilled down his chin.

Danny moaned, almost crying with every thrust. “Ummm… yeah… yeaaah, ohhh…FUCK! Yes!”

Nick loved watching Danny’s body respond to him. Watching Danny was far better than any erotic movie, as Danny was the star of this show.

Nick was so turned on that his own body betrayed him. Nick continued to rub his own swollen cock against Danny’s leg and the bed, grinding slowly, the friction caused him to cum; shooting hot, sticky liquid onto both the sheet and Danny’s legs. "Shit" Nick whispered as he buried his face between Danny’s legs, breathing in the intoxicating aroma of Danny’s masculine scent.

Danny could hear muffled moans of sheer ecstasy coming from Nick as he held onto Danny’s hip, digging his nails into his skin and almost drawing blood.

“Baby, are you okay?” Danny asked while stroking the back of Nick ’s head.

Nick was quiet for a moment as he came down off of one hell of a high. Sex with Lisa could not compare to what he just experienced with Danny. He had just blown him off and gotten off himself by grinding on Danny’s leg… that blew Nick ’s mind.

Lifting his head up to breathe, Nick smiled, “Yes I am most definitely okay. I have a little mess here, but I’m good.” Nick laughed as he made his way up to Danny.

Danny wrapped his arms around Nick and kissed him on the mouth. “Mmmm, I taste so good on you.” Danny laughed again, snuggling his head on Nick ’s chest.

“Mmmm.” Nick ran his tongue over his lips. ”You’re right you do taste good on MY lips.

Danny placed a playful tap on Nick ’s chest. “What do you mean, your lips? Are you staking a claim after one blow job?” Danny teased.

“One amazing blow job.” Nick laughed, tapping Danny on the nose.

Danny grinned, remembering that awesome blow job. “Yeah,” he acknowledged. Curiously, Danny asked “Was that your first time?”

Nick laughed, holding Danny tight, “Yes, yes it was.” he answered honestly.

“Are you sure about that, because you did some shit.” Danny stressed the word shit heavily.

“I did my homework.” Nick smiled, rubbing his fist across his chest and blowing on his knuckles, you ain't seen nothing yet." He said with a wink.

“Neither have you" Danny laughed.. "You’re a good student, I have a lot to look forward to.” Danny said, kissing Nick on the chest.

Danny looked out the window, studying the horizon. “Hey it stopped raining!” Danny said with excitement.

Nick gazed at the horizon, thinking about his wife and sighing at what tomorrow would bring. He kissed the top of Danny’s head, pushing those thoughts from his mind. Tonight belonged to them, he would deal with tomorrow, tomorrow…

~*~*~*~*~

“Damn it Nick , where are you?” Lisa said out loud. She had been calling Nick ’s cell since he ran out on her hours earlier. She sighed and took another sip of her wine.

“I shouldn’t be drinking.” Lisa absently noted, starting to let her mind wander. The whereabouts of her husband were unknown to her, and she was worried. Where could he be, she wondered. Then she thought back to their argument.

I’m gay! I’m gay! I’m gay! The phrase floated through her mind, cutting her deeply - she just couldn’t believe it. It was too hard to believe. She couldn’t even conceive the thought that Nick , her husband, might be gay. She thought long and hard, and soon her questions turned from ‘Where could he be?’ to ‘Who is he with?’

“Just great,” She mumbled. “He ditches me, and ends up with someone else. Some husband he is.” She was about to take another sip of her wine, but thought against it. Not good for the baby, she thought.

The baby…all she ever wanted was a child and a happy family. And what do you know? She got one of the two. The thought of who Nick could be with nagged at Lisa’s brain, and she knew had to find out soon; to put an end to this madness. She grabbed her cell phone off the table and dialed Ashley’s number hoping to reach Tyler. he would know where Nick was.

Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/01/2011 02:41 AM, Conner said:
The love scene was very sensual, very erotic. :worship:
Thanks...Awww Conner and thanks for the heads up. :D
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 10:54 AM, charlieocho said:
The love scene was perfect. You captured the longing, the hesitancy and the raw desire just right. :worship:
YAY!!!!! thank you so much...I really wanted to capture it all,so if you think I did a good job, I'm gonna run with it and not look back.. thank you again comments fuel the writer's soul.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..