Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,035 Words
  • 9,040 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 1. Chapter 1 At First Glance...

A night on the town proves to be exciting and more than everyone bargined for...

The steam rolled out into the room as he slid the stained glass door open with the gold handle and stepped out of the marble shower onto the rug, toweling himself dry before tying it snugly around his waist. He walked over to the sink and wiped the fog from the mirror.

He stared at his reflection studiously, noticing how his curly hair stuck to his forehead as the water dripped down his nose and the sides of his face. He grabbed an extra towel and rubbed it over his head, drying his hair. When he removed the towel from his head, his hair was damp and in a disarray. He ran a hand along his jaw line, making note that he needed a little shave. With a slight huff he grabbed his electric razor and shaving cream from the cabinet.

Soon after completing his shave, he toweled his face dry and he exited the lavish bathroom, heading over to his closet. He pulled open the double doors, causing each of the ceiling lights inside to turn on one by one, revealing an expansive space filled with racks and shelves of clothes, most of them tailor-made suits. He walked over to the dresser, pulling open the top drawer to pull out a pair of black boxer-briefs, letting his towel drop and pulling them on. Afterwards, he turned to face the clothing racks, he cocked his head to the side, thinking…scanning his choices. Casual was the way to go. Nothing too showy. A smug smile creased his lips when he made his decision on what to wear. Perfect.

"Hello,” Alec sighed sleepily with a yawn. He scratched his head and stretched.

“Alec, it's seven-thirty! Where is your lying ass?” Kaila screamed over the loud music.

“Kaila?”

“Kaila, my ass! Where are you, Alec? You promised you were going to come.” Kaila’s voice was laced with distress.

“And I am, Kaila. Geez, just chill for a second! Where are you?” Alec asked, standing up from the couch and going to his bedroom to look for something to wear.

“Shit!” Kaila sighed, frustrated. “You know where I am. I’m at Cody’s, where you are supposed to be-”

“I’m coming… I’m coming. What’s got your panties in a twist?” Alec chuckled, knowing Kaila was totally pissed at him; he was supposed to be at the club already.

“I’m gonna twist yours if you don’t get your ass over here, ASAP!” Kaila threatened. Alec laughed loudly as he snatched a shirt off a hanger in his closet.

“I just came home to take a nap before meeting you, I’ll be there. I promise.” Alec threw on the shirt, and started buttoning it up.

“Okay,” Kaila said with hesitation in her voice. “What time will you be here?”

“What time is your client supposed to be there?”

“Now,” She answered monotonously with irritation.

“Well, is he there?” Alec asked, stalling.

“No, but he is on his way. Alec, I don’t ask for much and when I asked you, you said you would be here,” Kaila reminded him.

“I’m on my way, see you in a bit.”

~*~*~*

Alec walked into the crowded club, scanning the place and looking for Kaila. He arrived later than he anticipated missing the band’s first set. The DJ was spinning records during the break. There were a few people dancing on the floor, but most were mingling at their tables or at the bar.

Alec didn't see Kaila anywhere so he decided to call her, hoping she would either hear her phone or feel it vibrate. He stepped inside the men's room, making his way over to the corner. He pulled out his cell and scanned over his contacts until he found Kaila's name. After a few rings, she answered.

"HELLO!" She yelled into the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Alec yelled back into the phone, his voice echoing of the tile walls. He plugged his ear with his finger to block out the surrounding chatter.

"I’M AT THE BAR, ARE YOU HERE YET?"

"YEAH, I’M ON MY WAY, STAY THERE," Alec closed his phone and put it into his back pocket. Just as he was about to step out, he noticed the side view of a strikingly handsome, tall guy fighting with the paper towel dispenser. Alec laughed to himself as he leaned back against the wall to watch the stranger struggle to get a few paper towels.

The man in question stood about six-two, with dark curly hair and the bluest eyes Alec had ever seen in his life. He was wearing a pair of straight-legged faded jeans and a tan leather vest that fit perfectly, showing off every muscle in his shoulders and arms. Alec admired the man’s broad, muscular structure.

He watched the frustrated, yet very gorgeous man, pull and tug until he yanked a huge handful of paper towels, causing several to flutter down to the floor.

"Shit!” he cursed, louder than he intended. Alec smiled to himself and was on his way over to help when he noticed another equally handsome man stop to help.

"Damn, Man, what the fuck," the guy laughed as he picked up a few paper towels.

"Shit, it was over stuffed," the blue-eyed dream grunted as he picked up the remaining towels. "I hate it when they do that shit.” By their causal demeanor, Alec couldn't help but wonder if they knew each other.

"Hey, let’s go, the band should be starting soon," the other guy said, making his way out of the restroom.

"Okay, okay," the tall brunette laughed, giving himself a once over in the mirror.

"You look totally hot," Alec said under his breath, biting his lower lip. In one quick moment, he was making eye contact with the blue-eyed stranger. He was looking in the mirror, but staring behind him at Alec, who was still leaning against the wall.

"Shit, busted," Alec sighed under his breath. He cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his bangs. Mr. Brunette-Blue Eyes gave an approving nod and smiled.

"HEATH! You coming or what?" Alec heard from outside the door.

"Yeah...yeah... hold on," He answered, giving Alec one last glance before heading out.

"Heath." Alec whispered the young man's name as if it were a prayer. He liked the way it sound coming from his lips. "Hum." Alec shoved his hands in his pocket and headed to the bar.

As he made his way over to the crowded bar, he noticed Kaila giggling and talking to a gentleman while sitting at the bar. Her legs were crossed and she was sipping something blue from a tall glass.

Alec shimmied his way past the few guys standing around the bar. "Excuse me... excuse me," he said, making his way over to Kaila, who looked up and smiled.

"Hey Alec, it's about damn time," she giggled, looking down at the watch on her arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. I took a short nap; I was up working late last night," he explained before giving her a kiss on the cheek. The guy that was talking to Kaila cleared his throat, getting Alec's attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Alec, this is George. George, this is my friend Alec." She made the cordial introductions.

"Nice to meet you, George." Alec extended his hand. George returned the gesture and nodded as they shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you too," George eyed Alec, and then Kaila. "Well Mary, I guess I’ll let you two talk." He smiled. "Um...enjoy your drink." He stood up to leave.

"Mary..." Alec mouthed, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, thanks," she replied, holding up her glass. George left them alone. With a smirk and a shake of her head, Kaila stated, "Answer me this, Alec. Do I have ‘hard up’ and desperate written across my forehead?" She laughed, running her fingers over her forehead.

Alec leaned in getting a better look, "Um... no." He shook his head with a chuckle. "I don't see anything." They both laughed as they watched George walk away.

"Damn, I was just sitting here minding my own business and he just waltzed on over. Jeez," she said, taking a sip of her blue Hawaiian. Alec just laughed.

"He didn't look bad; as a matter of fact, he was kind of cute,” Alec chuckled into his fist.

"Hello,” Kaila objected. “Did you forget to put on your contacts? The man was so not cute." Alec just sighed, giving Kaila a once over.

"Well, you look nice... um... Mary," he laughed aloud.

"Thanks, I just got this outfit today for the meeting." Kaila was wearing a soft orange bolero jacket over a white silk tank top and matching short orange skirt. She coordinated it with an orange, blue, green stoned, long, gold necklace and hooped earrings to match, and she wore a pair of strappy wedge-heel sandals.

Her black hair was styled in a short flipped bob with bangs that fit her oval shaped face perfectly. Her smooth Carmel skin, almond shaped dark brown eyes and full lips made Kaila a very pretty girl.

"Excuse me sir, but would you like a drink?" The bartender asked Alec.

"Um... sure, let’s see…I think I’ll have a Corona with a twist of lime," Alec ordered.

"Sure thing, coming right up," the bartender said, wiping down the counter. Alec nodded and was about to turn back to Kaila when he noticed Heath standing at the end of the bar with that same guy from the men's room. They seemed to be checking out the place, and looked like they were searching for someone.

"Now that's what I'm talking about right there," Kaila pointed toward them. Alec nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I saw him in the men's room earlier," Alec said absentmindedly, getting lost in his stare. "His eyes are so blue." He spoke as if he was mesmerized.

"What! No, not him!" Kaila laughed. "The brother talking to him," she pointed out.

"Oh,” Alec laughed. "Yeah he's cute, just your type."

"Yeah, I know, but I keep getting the ones from the 'lonely hearts club.'” she pouted, taking a sip of her drink and sighing. "Hey, isn't that the shirt I brought you back from Spain?" she noticed.

"Yep; it fits perfectly too." Alec said proudly, stepping back for her to view. It was made of raw silk, short-sleeved and brown in color with flecks of gold throughout that buttoned down the front. He wore tan colored distressed denim jeans that fit perfectly.

“Yeah it does. I never saw it on you, and it looks great," Kaila complimented.

"Thanks."

"Here you go, that will be $7.50," the bartender announced.

"We would like to start a tab,” Kaila said, pulling her credit card out of her purse.

"I got it," Alec stated.

"No, it's on me. You picked up the last one, remember?"

"It's no big deal,” Alec stated, reaching into his pocket.

"Then let me," a deep, sexy, cinnamon laced voice filled his ear, causing a chill to course down his spine. Alec quickly drew his shoulder up as he felt warm breath on the back of his neck, causing the tiny hairs to stand at attention. Alec leaned in closer to the bar due to the body weight leaning into him as the brunette reached around him to hand his credit card to the bartender.

"We'd like to start a tab, and I'll have what he's having." He gave a quick, confident nod to the bartender. He looked over to Kaila. "You with him?" he asked in a smooth tone.

"Um... yeah," she stuttered, swallowing hard.

"And when she’s ready to order give her anything she wants," he smiled. Alec turned around and was face to face with familiar blue eyes. Heath leaned back, getting a better look into Alec's light brown eyes as he extended his hand.

"I'm Heath," he said, biting down on his bottom lip. Alec’s voice was lost somewhere deep in his throat.

"I'm Alec," he cleared his throat and shook hands with Heath. Kaila cleared her throat reminding them she was there. "Oh, and this is my friend Kaila."

"It's nice to meet you, Kaila," Heath said smoothly. He slowly reached for her hand and kissed the back of it. She just smiled and giggled. Alec chuckled at his friend’s giddiness. Kaila was never at a loss for words, or shy. The bartender sat Heath's beer down.

"Will there be anything else?" he asked.

"No." Heath shook his head, "Not right now.” Alec took a big sip of cold beer, quenching his thirst and trying to cool his body, which was now warm from Heath’s touch.

"So, Heath, is it?” Kaila asked.

"Yep,” Heath answered, taking a sip of his beer.

"Is this your first time here at Cody's? I don't think I've ever seen you before," she noted. Alec turned his attention to Heath, waiting for an answer. He was curious as well. Heath inhaled before blowing out the air slowly, looking over the club as he answered.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, it is. It's a cool place though," he added.

"Yeah…" Kaila smiled. Heath took a sip of his beer and eyed Alec.

"What about you Alec, you come here often?" he asked.

"Um... no, my first time too." Alec answered honestly before swallowing another sip of his beer.

"Hum,” Heath glanced around the club as Alec and Kaila made small talk. "Hey Alec, I'll be right back. Sit tight, okay?" Alec nodded as he watched Heath walk in the direction of the guy he had been talking to at the bar.

"Hey…" Kaila nudged Alec's shoulder. "He's really cute." She stressed cute as she took a sip of her drink. "And he seems really nice.”

"I know." Alec smiled as he watched Heath talk to the guy. Heath placed his arm on the shorter man's shoulder, turning him around until their backs were facing the bar. "I wonder who he is," Alec questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Hum... who? The good looking brother?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we know he's not his boyfriend. Otherwise, he wouldn't be over here buying you drinks."

"Maybe," Alec said, still watching them from across the crowded room. The guy walked away and Heath headed back to Alec and Kaila. Heath smiled a sexy smile as he walked up to them.

"You guys okay? Do you need another drink?" he asked, holding up his empty bottle.

"Sure, I'll take another Blue Hawaiian," Kaila smiled.

"Sure thing." Heath tapped on the counter getting the bartender's attention, leaning in and making close body contact with Alec.

"What about you Alec, you want another?" Heath asked.

"I'm good.” Alec nodded. ‘Unless you're on the menu,’ he thought to himself.

"So…” Kaila piped in. "Who's your friend we keep seeing you with?" she asked as she played with the straw in her glass.

"Oh, you mean Bo," Heath laughed, placing a hand on Alec's shoulder. They both looked at Kaila, who was feigning innocence.

"I was just asking, I didn't say I wanted to date him." She laughed along with them, then asked with all seriousness, "Does he have a girlfriend... or a um... boyfriend?” she winced. Alec chuckled at her candor.

"Nooo, he does not have a boyfriend; he plays for your team." Heath wiggled his eyebrows together and winked.

"Well what about you? Whose team are you playing on?" Kaila asked without thinking.

"KAILA!” Alec yelled embarrassment in his tone. Heath just laughed.

"It’s okay, Alec." Heath eyed Kaila. "I don't play on any team; I prefer to go solo." he said, licking his top lip then pressing them together with a smile. "So,” he said, looking at Alec.

"No way," Alec said, waving his hands across his chest. "You guys are not getting me caught up in that," he laughed. "Uh-uh."

"That's okay.” Heath smirked, then leaned into Alec's ear and whispered, "I saw you checking me out in the men’s room; I know whose team you're playing for.” He ran his tongue quickly over the outer shell of Alec's ear and winked at him before taking a sip of his beer. Alec was rendered speechless and motionless for a few seconds as he tried to recollect himself.

"Hey, Heath! Man, we've got a table right up front!" Bo yelled, motioning for Heath to join him. "Bring your friends and come on."

"Well, would you two care to join my friends and at our table?" Kaila nodded eagerly, standing up to follow Heath.

“Sure,” Alec said with slight hesitation, walking behind Kaila and Heath. Once they made their way to the front of the club, Heath motioned Kaila to take a seat next to Bo.

“Hey guys,” Heath said to the crowed table. “This is Kaila and Alec.” He smiled, placing his hand on Alec’s shoulder. “Kaila and Alec, this is everybody," he laughed as he pointed to the table. Bo stood up, allowing Kaila to take the seat next to him.

“Hey, I’m Bo; this is Carla, Sonia, Darrell, and Nina.” Everyone said their hellos, except for Nina. She just glanced at Alec and Kaila, then looked past Alec as if he was blocking her view.

Um... hello.” Kaila waved as she sat down next to Bo. Bo had a larger frame then Heath, and was a little shorter. His skin was dark and smooth, almost like milk chocolate. His eyes were so dark they almost looked as black as his curly hair that he wore in a low fade. He had the deepest dimple in his right cheek when he smiled. Kaila could not believe she was sitting right next to the man she had been lusting after all night.

Darrell slid over, making room for Alec to sit down. “Here Alec, you can sit here.” Darrell said, smiling at Alec. Alec was about to walk over and sit when Heath pulled his arm, causing him to lose his balance and fall back into Heath’s chest.

“Um-um.” Heath shook his head, motioning for Bo to scoot over causing everyone to move down one to allow a place for Alec and Heath to sit together.

“Okaayy.” Alec chucked, taking a seat. Sonia and Carla were in their own little world, talking amongst themselves while drinking their wine. Nina, on the other hand was watching Alec and Heath with a disapproving look on her face that Kaila picked up right away. She glanced over to Heath, who was whispering something in Alec’s ear that was causing him to blush, then back to Nina.

“What’s up with her?” Kaila asked, leaning into Bo’s ear. He looked down a few seats and chuckled before looking back at Heath and Alec.

“Hey," Bo said, grabbing Heath’s attention. “Look.” He nodded toward Nina. Heath looked up, taking his attention from his conversation with Alec and nodded, then shook his head while laughing slightly.

“She’s jealous,” Bo whispered in Kaila’s ear.

“Oh," Kaila replied, not liking the glares Alec was getting.

“Excuse me,” Nina said with attitude as she got up from the table and stormed off. Kaila watched as the petite woman with long black hair make her way through the crowded club. Kaila shrugged her shoulders, taking a sip of her drink.

“Oh well,” Kaila smiled.

The band started their second set of the evening. They played until 2AM. Everyone from Heath’s clique spent most of the night on the dance floor, including Alec and Heath. Kaila danced with Bo most of the time, but she also danced a few songs with Darrell.

Carla and Sonia danced with random guys they met while Nina sat and sulked. The lead singer of the band announced it was the last call for alcohol and their last song of the evening.

“Shall we?” Heath extended his hand to Alec, who appeared a bit exhausted.

“Okay," he sighed. “Man, don’t you ever get tired? He laughed, blowing out a huge breath of air. Once everyone was on the dance floor, the band did their own version of John Legend’s ‘Tonight.’ Heath pulled Alec into a tight embrace, burying his face into Alec's hair. As they swayed to the music, Heath whispered into Alec’s ear.

“Can I buy you breakfast?”

Alec opened his eyes as Heath’s voice brought him out of the trance-like state he was in, brought on by the feeling of Heath’s lean body grinding against his. He leaned back, looking into his blue eyes.

Um... tonight?” he questioned.

Um-hum. Well, technically its morning,” Heath observed. “Otherwise I would ask to buy you dinner.” Heath laughed.

“So we’re being technical are we?” Alec sent Heath an adorable smile.

“Yep. So is that a yes?” Heath asked as he pulled Alec in closer.

“Sure, why not,” Alec answered. Heath smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“Thank you.”

… 

The club was clearing out. Heath, Bo and the rest of the gang met at the front door to say their good byes.

“Okay guys, see you later!” Darrell said. “It’s been fun, but Sonia and I are going to head out. I have to drop her off at her car."

“Yeah, see ya! Oh, it was really nice meeting you Kaila, oh and Alec. Hopefully we can do this again sometime,” Carla said, waving bye as she Sonia and Darrell walked out the door.

“Kaila, it was a pleasure. Call me sometime,” Bo said, kissing her on the cheek.

“But I don’t have your number,” Kaila noted, holding up her phone.

“Let me see it,” Bo sent Kaila a lop-sided smile, taking her phone. He started punching in numbers as she looked over his shoulder. She smiled as she looked back at Alec, who gave an approving nod. Heath placed his arm around Alec’s waist and pulled him closer. Nina noticed this and sighed.

“I’m outta here. See ya.” She huffed, walking fast out the door.

“Damn,” Kaila laughed slightly amused.

“Here,” Bo said, handing Kaila back her phone. “There, it’s under Big Papa,” he laughed placing the phone into her hand.

“Okay, Big Papa,” Kaila smirked, reviewing her phone. “Okay Alec, you ready?” she asked as she fished her keys out of her purse.

Um… Heath and I are going to breakfast.”

“You’re more than welcome to join us.” Heath spoke up.

“Nawh, you guys go on, I’m heading home. I’m tired," she yawned.

“Let me walk you to your car, little lady," Bo said, extending his arm for Kaila to hook up elbows, which she did. “After you,” he motioned.

“Bye guys, call me tomorrow Alec! I want all the details, and I mean all the details," she laughed, raising one eyebrow. Alec, Heath, and Bo all laughed.

“Save the details.” Bo laughed as he and Kaila made their way out.

“So, where will it be?” Heath asked, turning Alec around to face him, still holding Alec around the waist.

“There’s a great restaurant pretty close to here that’s open twenty-four hours. They sell the best chicken and waffles in town,” Alec suggested.

“Chicken and waffles it is,” Heath agreed. “After you." He held the door open, allowing Alec to walk out first. Heath's phone started vibrating in his pocket, and he pulled it out, frowning when he didn't recognize the number. “Hold on."

“Hello.” He rolled his eyes and sighed. “I have to take this.” He nodded toward Alec. Alec smiled and stepped back to give Heath some privacy.

“Yeah?” Heath whispered into the phone. “I said I would take care of it and I will, but you can’t be hounding me," he sighed, clearly irritated with the person on the other end. “I know… I know, look." He glanced over towards Alec, who was waiting patiently. “I can’t talk right now, I’ll call you tomorrow.” Closing his phone and shoving it back into his pocket, Heath took a long breath before walking back to Alec.

Um, you ready?" he asked with slight stress and nervousness in his voice.

“Sure,” Alec answered, looking into Heath’s eyes. “Are you okay?” He asked with concern.

“Yeah... sure, I'm fine. Let's go.” Heath answered, running his fingers through his hair and sighing quietly as they walked out.

TBC
I hope you enjoy the ride, let know what you think. 
Remember comments fuel the writer's soul ;)
 
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Staring a story with a hot hunky wet guy climbing out of the shower....I want more! :D

I like the multiple friendship dynamics, it can lead in so many different directions. Great start!

 

(Psssst...write faster :lol: )

Link to comment

hi there. what a nice start. hnt guy coming out of shower ;-) seem like there is something going on with HEATH. handsome, kinda rich.. seem like he is and tall. pls i want know more him :-) ALEC... who is he, sound interesting guy... MORE MORE PLS. thxs for sharing ur story... great chapter ;-)

Link to comment

Woohoo! I was so excited to see this pop up tonight. I love your stories. It is starting nicely. Can't wait to see more hot guys come out of the shower... er I mean, more of this story.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment

I love your new story Kim! :)

 

I was kinda confused though: I thought Kaila was supposed to meet a client?

 

Anyway.....was that Heath at the beginning getting out of the shower? That phone call at the end seemed rather shady. I hope he's not scamming Alec.

 

Great start! Can't wait for more! =)

Link to comment

I loved this story!! and I love the fact that I am gonna get to read it again :D

Hmm.. I wonder what Heath is upto :P

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 12:24 PM, K.C. said:
Staring a story with a hot hunky wet guy climbing out of the shower....I want more! :D

I like the multiple friendship dynamics, it can lead in so many different directions. Great start!

 

(Psssst...write faster :lol: )

Hey KC, *waves*

guess what, we get more hot hunky guys ;) Man, you ain't said nothing but a word. We'll have a lot of dynamics going on here, just wait. Thanks KC, coming from one of my favorite authors I'm blushing fire red over here. :D

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 12:25 PM, CassieQ said:
I love me some chicken and waffles. :) Interesting start
Cassie, I love chicken with anything...lol thanks for letting me know you're out there. Hope to hold your attention *biting my nails*

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 12:43 PM, unlikelyu said:
hi there. what a nice start. hnt guy coming out of shower ;-) seem like there is something going on with HEATH. handsome, kinda rich.. seem like he is and tall. pls i want know more him :-) ALEC... who is he, sound interesting guy... MORE MORE PLS. thxs for sharing ur story... great chapter ;-)
unlikelyu, welcome to the party...lol

there's a little going with Heath, eh? I promise we will soon find out why Heath and Alec's paths cross and the cross fire that follows... ;)

Hope you enjoy the story. It is a little different, but you've read my stuff before sooo just saying ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 01:08 PM, Carrie76 said:
Woohoo! I was so excited to see this pop up tonight. I love your stories. It is starting nicely. Can't wait to see more hot guys come out of the shower... er I mean, more of this story.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
YAY!!! You're liking so far, thanks, Carrie :D

And I promise you more hot guys and then some ;) stay tuned.

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 02:09 PM, Lisa said:
I love your new story Kim! :)

 

I was kinda confused though: I thought Kaila was supposed to meet a client?

 

Anyway.....was that Heath at the beginning getting out of the shower? That phone call at the end seemed rather shady. I hope he's not scamming Alec.

 

Great start! Can't wait for more! =)

Thank you, my dear Lisa. *Hugs* And no Lisa, you're not confused at all. ;) Was that Heath getting out of the shower, another ;) the phone call did seem a little shady didn't it? You're questions and concerns will be answered all in due time, my pretty...all in due time.

 

Thanks for reviewing, love your comments and appreciate them more than you know.

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 04:20 PM, Swhouston44 said:
Yeah!

 

Write faster!

Looks like I'm getting a new favorite story.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey, RC..yes Sir another story in the works. Hope you like it, not sure who you're like more Heath or Alec, so you'll have to let me know. Though no one can compete with Kaleb I'm sure... ;)

 

Merci,

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 07:27 PM, SidLove said:
I loved this story!! and I love the fact that I am gonna get to read it again :D

Hmm.. I wonder what Heath is upto :P

Shhh, Lil Brother...lol hope you'll like it the second time around as much as the 1st.

 

Danke,

 

Sid, MWAH!!!

Link to comment

well written, though seemed a little half hearted at places. may be thts how u intend it to be, at this early stage.

Link to comment
On 09/04/2012 09:00 PM, Rocky said:
well written, though seemed a little half hearted at places. may be thts how u intend it to be, at this early stage.
Thanks for the review, Rocky. And totally great catch which is very intended as you will see if you continue to read. the plot thickens as the old saying goes ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment

Hunky men, jealous women, and mysterious phone call. MMMM. Looks like I need to keep reading. something interesting seems to be brewing. Great start!

Link to comment
On 09/05/2012 01:21 AM, joann414 said:
Hunky men, jealous women, and mysterious phone call. MMMM. Looks like I need to keep reading. something interesting seems to be brewing. Great start!
Merci, Joann. Yeah there's a little sumthin, sumthin going on. And I hope you do keep reading and let me know what you think, chica. ;)

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

oo different vibe than the last story :) Heath sounds like be might be a little shady.. guess I'll have to wait and see :P

Link to comment
On 09/06/2012 01:47 AM, intune said:
oo different vibe than the last story :) Heath sounds like be might be a little shady.. guess I'll have to wait and see :P
different vibe indeed... ;) And Yes you have to wait and see. I think you're like it...I hope so anyway :D Danke
Link to comment

My favourite author's back with a story! Yay!

You had my undivided attention at 'black boxer briefs' ;)

I feel this is gonna be a really fun ride.. :)

Link to comment
On 09/09/2012 04:58 AM, Krisz said:
My favourite author's back with a story! Yay!

You had my undivided attention at 'black boxer briefs' ;)

I feel this is gonna be a really fun ride.. :)

Hell yeah, Krisz..so glad to see you are along for the ride. fun, exciting not to mention bumpy and again a hell of a lot of fun. I can't wait to get to the meat of the story and see your reaction to it. I got you at 'boxer briefs' you ain't see nothing yet... ;)

 

Kim :D

Link to comment
On 10/10/2012 06:35 AM, Slytherin said:
I just found this story - oh happiness ! tongue.png I like this story, can't wait to read more :)

/cattis

YAY, cattis, welcome to the jungle...hehe, glad you found it and I can't wait to see what you think as the story progresses.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

Seems like an interesting story....characters with secrets or at least something shady going on...wonder what´ll happen next :read:

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..