Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,718 Words
  • 7,042 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hello, My Name is... - 15. Chapter 15 I Do...Again

The tips of his fingers felt numb and his heart pounded so hard against his chest, he was sure he’d pass out. ‘This was a bad idea,’ he chanted to himself, but it was too late. They were already on the Massachusetts Turnpike heading toward downtown. Against his better judgment he decided to give it the “old college try,” validating what he already knew…this was not his thing.

His head was pressed firmly against Christian’s back, he could feel a deep vibration and he was sure Christian was saying something but he couldn’t make out what. At this point he didn’t care, he just wanted to get to their destination in one piece.

The sound of the engine was so loud it sounded like a locomotive in his ears; not to mention he almost had a stroke when Christian leaned the bike to the side and revved the engine taking them to what felt like a hundred miles per hour.

‘Shit, shit, shit…’ He berated himself, tightening his grip around Christian’s waist. He shut his eyes and said a silent prayer. If they were going to die he didn’t want to see it.

David breathed a sigh of relief as the motorcycle slowed down and came to a stop in front of Fleming’s Steak House where he couldn’t climb off fast enough, practically shoving his helmet into Christian’s chest.

Once inside and seated, he felt Christian’s eyes on him as he gulped down a tall glass of water without stopping to catch his breath.

Christian snickered into his fist, “Slow down, Slick,” he chuckled before taking a sip of his own water.

David shook his head as he set his empty glass down. “I didn’t like that at all,” he voiced adamantly. “I have half a mind to take a cab back,” he said sotto voce while rubbing his temples.

“You will do no such thing,” Christian countered.

“I don’t know, Chris, that was a bit much for me,” David admitted honestly. “Um.” He nodded to Christian’s glass of water. “You gonna drink that?”

“Well, I was going to; you look like you need it more than I do though,” Christian smiled as he slid the glass toward David. He sat back getting comfortable in his chair, his expression contemplative as he watched his husband gulp down a second glass of water. A contented smile appeared and he released a light sigh. He felt good. Over the past couple of months, he’d hit a few milestones. He’d met with Mr. Lambert and redeemed himself as it were. He agreed to video conferences instead of coming to the actual site until he felt comfortable, that was actually Craig’s idea, stating whatever it took to get Christian to work with them he was willing to do.

His relationship with his sons was great. Ethan had taken on a stubborn streak, trying his daddy time and time again. The ‘time outs’ weren’t working so he finally took David’s advice and started popping his little legs when his stern looks didn’t work. The spankings seemed to hurt his feelings more than anything because all Christian ever did was give him a light tap to his upper thigh, but Ethan would cry like someone was killing him. Liam however seemed extremely happy about the spankings for some strange reason.

But if he had to choose, he’d wager to say the biggest milestone would be sharing a bed with David every night. He moved back in to their bedroom and actually found the adjustment quite easy. Falling asleep in David’s arms and waking up tangled in them was nice.

Though his memory still hadn’t returned, he was using the time to learn his husband all over again. He could tell if David was upset or stressed by his demeanor as soon as he walked through the door. It was nothing major or obvious, that wasn’t David’s style. He’d learned that too. Just subtleties like facial expressions, or the fake snort he did when you said something that you thought was funny, or the way he massaged his scalp behind his left ear when he listened without really paying attention because his mind was on something else or still at the office.

Christian prided himself on learning what his husband needed. A hot shower; which he started as soon as David walked through the door. A nice shoulder rub or a warm brandy usually helped David unwind preparing him for an evening with his favorite three guys. Yes, his life was perfect if he did say so himself, except for one thing.

He smiled when he looked at him, loving the way David’s mouth pouted as he reviewed the menu. It was a habit that he was sure David himself didn’t realize he was doing. He also could tell that David was still a little shaken from the ride, but he was slowly pulling it together using the menu as a distraction. Christian opened his mouth to speak then closed it stealing one more glance.

After a few more seconds he finally spoke up, “You know, David, I was thinking.”

“About what?” David glanced up from his menu.

“About us.”

That got an immediate response. David placed his menu aside now giving Christian his undivided attention. “What about us?” He asked eyeing him carefully.

“Nothing is perfect,” Christian started off, causing David’s breath to hitch. He rested one arm on the table and his chin in palm of his other hand as he listened intently. “It actually amazes me. You amaze me,” Christian corrected himself.

“Thank you…I guess,” David chuckled nervously furrowing his brows. Christian was about to speak when a cute little redhead, named Eve, arrived with their drinks.

“Okay, guys, here you go. A raspberry green tea for you.” She placed the tall glass in front of Christian. “And for you, Sir, unsweetened tea with lemons on the side,” she said as she placed the small bowl filled with sliced lemons on the table before setting his glass in front of him.

“Thank you,” David smiled kindly at Eve as he reached for a lemon slice.

Christian opted to not drink any alcohol tonight because he was driving the bike. He was sure one glass of wine with dinner wouldn’t hurt, but seeing that David was a nervous wreck, he decided against it. He however encouraged David to have a drink, a stiff one; lord knows he could use it, and David knew it too of course. David needed one in the worse way to calm his frazzled nerves, but much to Christian’s dismay David opted out as well.

“You ready to order?” She smiled to Christian then to David.

Christian shrugged his shoulders. “I am, what about you, Babe, you know what you want?”

David smiled and nodded yes.

“We’re ready,” Christian looked up at Eve.

“Did you want to start with an appetizer?”

“Sure,” Christian replied while reaching for his menu. He found the page rather quickly, “I want the wicked Cajun barbecue shrimp,” He grinned at his husband suggestively saying the word wicked while bouncing his eyebrows up and down. David shook his head and smiled before turning his attention to his menu.

“Great, that’s an all-time favorite, it’s mine anyway.” Eve shrugged her shoulder casually. “And you?”

“Um…” David hummed glancing over his menu. “I think I’ll start with the baked brie,” he said with an affirming nod.

“Sounds good. Are you ready to order your dinner or did you need more time?”

“No,” Christian said rather nonchalantly. “I know what I want. I’ll have the Alaskan King Crab legs with asparagus please.”

“Got it.” She smiled glancing toward David.

“I’ll have the steakhouse cobb salad and instead of the filet mignon I’d like the lobster and blue cheese.” He smiled as he handed her his menu.

“Sure, no problem.” She tucked David’s menu under her arm and reached for Christian’s, “I’ll turn in your orders and be back with your appetizers,” she said with a cordial smile before turning to walk away.

“Thank you,” both men replied as they watched her leave.

David reached for his glass, took a small sip and sighed. He placed his chin in his palm of his hand and starred admiring at his husband who returned a knowing glance.

“Where were we?” Christian nibbled on his lower lip in a flirtatious manor.

“You said we amazed you, then how we weren’t perfect.” David furrowed his brows and chucked softly, “I think.”

“I did,” Christian confirmed. He leaned forward and whispered, “Can I have a kiss?”

“Um.” David smiled nervously and glanced around the restaurant.

“Nobody’s watching,” Christian smirked as he leaned in closer and puckered his lips.

David glanced around once more, and then peered over Christian’s shoulder before obliging his husband with a quick peck on the lips.

Christian clasped his fingers together and rested his chin on them as he looked dreamily into David’s deep blue eyes sending him a lopsided smile. “You have got to be the most beautiful man I have ever seen,” he sighed in awe, his eyes roaming David’s flawless features.

“Nawh.” David shook his head, “not even close because the man sitting across from me is far better looking than I am.”

Christian looked off bashfully and ran his tongue over his lower lip before braving David’s stare once more. Those eyes were mesmerizing; it was if they could see right through him. The way David looked at him sometimes made him feel vulnerable and naked as if his soul lay bare before him.

“You don’t see what I see when I look at you, Christian, and the just blows my mind.” David tilted his head slightly admiring Christian’s natural beauty.

“Ah come on.” Christian waved him off dismissively. “Look at you. Tall, dark, and handsome, not to mention smart and modest.” Christian nodded reflectively. “I think you’re modesty is what turns me on the most,” he admitted while reaching for his drink.

“Christian-“ David attempted to interject but was interrupted.

“And look at me, my nose is-“

“Beautiful,” David finished his statement.

Christian rolled his eyes and sighed, “My eyes are-“

“Your eyes are like fine topaz crystals and they are not too far apart by the way,” he said lovingly already knowing what Christian was going to say. “And I love the fullness of your bottom lip…perfect.”

“My hips are way too big,” Christian complained looking down at them with a deep frown.

“You’re on a constant diet for no reason, Chris,” David chastised. “I’m not into bones. The only bones I want to see are the ones on my plate after I’ve eaten the meat off them.”

Christian ducked his head shyly.

“I want a man I can hold on to at night. I’m solid, Chris.” David glanced down at his broad chest. “I need a man that can handle all this.” He shimmied his shoulders teasingly.

“Oh, I can handle it,” Christian assured him with a sly wink.

“I know.” David leaned back crossing his arms across his chest. “And very well I might add. Besides if you lose weight you might lose that dimple on your ass I love so much.”

“That is not a dimple, that’s cellulite and it’s gross,” Christian quipped.

“It’s mine and I love it. I love you.” David leaned across the table with Christian meeting him half way to steal another kiss.

“I love you too.”

They were interrupted once more, but they didn’t mind when they glanced to see Eve bearing mouthwatering gifts. They shared their appetizers, feeding each other, each one eating off the other’s plate as they laughed and carried on casual conversations enjoying the evening and each other’s company.

Christian cracked open another large crab leg and David watched as he carefully peeled the succulent white meat from its shell. He dipped the crabmeat in and out of the drawn butter then drenched it with fresh squeezed lemon. It was actually arousing to watch as he dangled the meat just barely above his lips allowing the butter and lemon to drizzle onto his tongue before he sucked the lump of crab into his mouth, moaning while chewing effortlessly. “This is delicious,” Christian sighed closing his eyes savoring the flavors that delighted his palate.

David released the breath he didn’t realize he was holding and sent Christian a weak smile.

“What?” Christian questioned feigning innocence while reaching for another.

“Nothing,” David replied faintly using his fork to spear a lump of lobster off the bed of mixed greens. He shifted in his seat trying to be inconspicuous as he repositioned himself. Christian giggled mischievously catching David’s swift move, sending him a sly wink.

David was finishing his salad when he felt Christian’s stare. He glanced up sending his husband a warm smile.

“Dinner was really good,” David said using the corner of his napkin to wipe his mouth.

“It was,” Christian agreed as he used his moist wipe to clean off his hands.

David leaned up slightly reaching in his back pocket to get his wallet so when the check arrived he’d be ready.

“You paid for dinner last time,” Christian reminded him, “This one is on me.” He sent David a cheeky grin while fishing for his wallet.

“Oh, okay.” David shrugged and released his wallet pushing back in his pocket. He rested his back against his seat and crossed his arms casually over his chest.

“How about a cup of coffee?” Christian suggested.

“Sounds great,” David agreed readily. “Tibby said we could stay out as late as we wanted.”

Eve arrived with their check and was asked to add two cups of coffee to their tab. “Very well,” she said, “coming right up.” She smiled kindly before turning to leave.

Christian laced his fingers together and rested them on the table; David noticed the thoughtful expression on his husband’s face and wondered aloud, “Are you okay?”

“You know when I woke up in the hospital and found out I was married and had children I got excited,” Christian stated not bothering to answer David’s question. “I didn’t remember anything about my life or how I ended up in the hospital, but the thought of being married, belonging to someone excited me.” He pressed his lips together in a tight line pausing to collect his thoughts. David nodded slowing trying to process what his husband was saying but more importantly where this conversation was heading.

“Okay,” David exhaled slowly.

Christian sent him a kind smile before continuing. “I don’t think it registered when the nurse said that I was married to a man, god.” He shook his head in disbelief taking a deep breath. “And I was in denial. Couldn’t for the life of me figure out how that happened,” he laughed humorlessly. “And we had kids, which to me complicated things even more.” He scratched at his temple.

“I know,” David said sympathetically sending Christian a weak smile.

“I knew I had to come home with you, if for no other reason than for Ethan and Liam.” He smiled. “I came there not knowing what to expect and I saw all these pictures of me. My life was flashing before my eyes and I didn’t remember any of it. I still don’t,” he added with a slight shrug.

“It’ll come back. You’ve just got to patient,” David encouraged lovingly. “I know it’s frustrating as hell, I get that.”

“Do you remember our wedding?” Christian asked out of the blue answering before David could, “Because I don’t.”

“We have pictures and videos.”

“I’ve watched the video over and over again. Hell, I’ve watched them so much that I remember every word like a script, yours and mine.” He frowned.

“Here’s your coffee,” Eve interrupted, her voice sounding almost brazen to David’s ears. He released a frustrated sigh and forced a smile leaning back so she could carefully set the hot cup down in front of him.

“Thank you,” he said in an undertone.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled as she set Christian’s cup in front of him.

“Thank you.”

“Is there anything else I can get you?”

“No, I think that’s it,” Christian glanced over to David noticing the worried look on his face.

“Let me know if you need anything.” Eve smiled, glancing between the two of them.

Christian watched her walk away before returning his attention back to David.

“Chris,” David started to speak, though not sure what he was going to say.

“Let me finish,” Christian held up his hand halting David’s words.

“Okay.” David shifted nervously and picked up his spoon and started stirring his black coffee absent-mindedly.

“Like I said, I’ve seen the pictures, they’re beautiful. The ceremony was amazing, a lot of thought and time went into it, I could tell.” He smiled warmly.

“But,” David’s voice was faint, “you don’t remember it.”

“No,” Christian stated simply. “After the video ends I always expect to see the credits roll like at the end of a romantic movie,” he sighed.

David reached across the table and tilted his head slightly sending Christian a forlorn glance, ”I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, David.” Christian accepted David’s hand into his own. “No, don’t be sorry.” He shook his head sending David a weak smile. “Just marry me…again.”

David’s heart stopped instantly and he narrowed his gaze at Christian confusion clearly registering all over his face. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out, he was literally speechless.

“Well?” Christian chuckled amusingly as he tightened his grip on David’s hand. David inhaled deeply and released it slowly shaking his head from the haze he was trying to decipher.

“Marry you?” He questioned warily.

Christian bobbed his head anxiously. “Yes.”

“But…” David’s thoughts were lost as he tried to formulate coherent words so instead he just held up the hand that displayed his wedding band.

“We’re married, I know,” Christian stated the obvious as he admired the ring on his left hand. “We have a life together. We have kids together. I’ve watched as I committed myself to you. To spend the rest of my life with you for better or for worse, and I know I meant every word,” Christian stated with conviction. “I want that memory. Agreeing to devote everything that I have…everything that I am to one person for the rest of my life is monumental, the most important dedication I’ll ever make. I have a right to remember it.” He smiled sadly.

David nodded reflectively and sighed. Tears brimmed his eyes feeling an overwhelming sense of joy. “Of course it’s your right, Baby, and I would never deny you of that right.” He smiled softly. “I’d never deny you anything. And for the record, I’d marry again and again…and again.”

“So is that a yes?” Christian asked as he leaned in for a kiss.

“Yes, and that’s my final answer.” They shared a sweet lingering kiss, oblivious to the world around them.

“Where are they?” Christian wondered aloud before ending the call. “It’s not like Tag not to return my calls.”

David entered the bedroom with nothing on but a towel. “Still no answer?” He asked while towel drying his hair. Christian started calling his best friend before they left the restaurant to share his exciting news but didn’t get an answer. He tried several times after they got home with the same result.

Christian glanced up and arched his brow as he eyes wandered his husband’s lean naked body.

“Um,” he was at a loss for words. Though David dried off in the bathroom his body was still slightly damp and the water covering his chest and shoulders glistened like fine diamond dust. “No,” he exhaled slowly shaking his head in amazement.

“What’s that?” David nodded to the black binder in his husband’s lap.

“Oh, this? I found it in our office. Not sure if it’s yours or mine, but I thought I could use it for planning our wedding.”

“Christian,” David sighed while draping the towel over the back of the chair. “We did the whole big soiree thing the first time around and you were stressed out and complaining the whole time. You even threatened to call the whole thing off and go to the justice of the peace.” He reminded him pointedly. He grabbed a pair of underwear from the top drawer and tugged them up his thighs as he continued. “You may not remember that, but I do, and damn I don’t want to go through that again.” He rolled his eyes. “I’m going to check on the boys.”

“I already did,” Christian said as he un-tucked his leg from under him placing the binder on the nightstand. “I covered Ethan back up; he had kicked his covers off and I put the book that Liam fell asleep with back on the shelf. They are perfectly fine.” Christian pushed himself off the bed and made his way over to his husband. He wrapped his arms around David’s waist pulling him back against his chest and rested his head against David's back.

“I want to do this,” he said softly before placing a tender kiss on David’s shoulder. David inhaled slowly relaxing in Christian’s embrace.

“I don’t know, Baby.” David replied reluctantly. He closed his eyes reveling in the touch of his husband’s hands that were now seductively massaging his shoulders.

“I’m sorry if I was a bitch the first time around, but I promise I’ll be better this time.” He pulled David backwards toward the bed. “Come here. Sit down. You’re all tense.” David did as he was told and sat down on the edge of the bed and waited as Christian climbed behind him and continued his ministrations.

“Oooo, Baby, you’re so tight,” Christian whispered in David’s ear, kissing him on the side of the neck as his fingers worked their magic. He grinned victoriously when David relaxed his neck and shoulders releasing a deep throated moan. “How does that feel?” Christian’s voice was soft and soothing as the palm of his hands worked their way down David’s back.

“Mmm…good,” David’s voice was barely audible as his body moved to Christian’s touch.

“You should probably lie down,” Christian suggested. He moved back allowing David room to stretch out on the bed. “Oh and take those off.”

“Christian.” David eyed him suspiciously even while tugging on his boxer briefs.

“What?” Christian held up his hands in defense feigning innocence. “When was the last time I gave you a full body massage?”

“Is that what you’re calling it these days?” David asked. Christian smiled innocently with a quick shrug. David rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.

“Um,” he tilted his head slightly, pondering the question. “When you wanted to buy the motorcycle,” he stated matter-of-factly as he lay on the bed.

“Damn.” Christian laughed as he climbed on top of David straddling him. “That must have been a hell of a massage.”

“It was,” David snorted as he folded his arms and rested his head on them. “You know, Chris, I don’t think I can get a decent massage, a full body one that is if you’re still dressed.”

“Oh yeah, silly me.” Christian giggled as he pulled his tee shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. He managed to get out of his underwear without fully getting off of David and tossed them to the floor as well. “There. Where were we?” He asked breathlessly while repositioning himself, feeling David’s warm skin against his own.

Christian’s hands wandered over David’s shoulders and lower back, finding their way to David’s butt. He used his palms to massage one cheek then the other receiving an approving moan. The sounds coming from David aroused him to the point of a full blown erection.

As he continued his quest, his husband’s moans became louder, sexier; his skin becoming hot to the touch.

“Christian?”

“Umhum,” Christian responded enjoying the feel of David’s body under his fingertips. David’s body was like a fine tuned instrument and he was the maestro.

“If I just go ahead and say yes will I still get the quote un-quote full massage, because I’m so hard I’m about to start humping the mattress with this game of yours and if you keep doing what you’re doing I’m gonna come.”

“Oh, so you want me to massage some stuff…eh?”

“Umhum.”

“We can’t have you wasting a good orgasm on the mattress when you have me, can we,” Christian teased with a click of the tongue. He stopped moving his hands and set up straight. “So I get to plan the wedding?

“Umhum.”

“Anyway I want?”

“Whatever you want, Baby.” David shifted under Christian turning over so he was now lying on his back. Christian smiled sexily while running his tongue enticingly over his upper lip. David wrapped his arms around Christian’s waist and pulled him down on top of him. “You’re such a tease, you know that?” David’s voice was dark and sultry as he lifted his head to meet Christian’s lips.

“And you love it,” Christian laughed between kisses. “So, who’s it on, Slick, you or me?” Christian nibbled at David’s collarbone catching his delicate skin between his teeth, sucking just enough to leave a slight bruise, one that would cover easily with a collar and tie.

“Um, I don’t know.” David’s voice was breathless as his head collapsed onto the pillow, “Since I’m the one getting the massage…I’m just saying.” He closed his eyes basking in the heated kisses peppering his body.

“And what are you saying?” Christian asked as he worked his way down David’s torso, the tip of his tongue leaving a wet trail going south.

“I’m, uh…I’m, saying.” David’s breath was shaky, almost incoherent as the heat from Christian’s mouth and tongue attacked his inner thigh. “Mmm…I think you know what I’m…what I’m….” His voice trailed off, his breath was lost when he felt Christian’s mouth cover his throbbing erection. “Yeah, I thought so.” He mouthed through haggard breaths.

Their lips, their tongues fit perfectly together, their kisses, heated, shamefully desperate for one another as their bodies melded together. David’s legs wrapped tightly around his waist demanding more, demanding him deeper his fingers clawing at Christian’s back like an animal trying to capture its prey.

Christian’s movements where swift, his thrusts precise, in quick and out painfully slow, intentionally driving David wild.

He loved to play and David was his own personal playground. Everything belonged to him and him alone. Being inside David, feeling his warmth, his tightness was incredible. He was insatiable, yet David’s body was all he craved. He could stay inside him forever and he paced himself, stilling his movements when he felt like he was going to come.

Christian gaze was heated, intense, as he watched the man lying beneath him… pure perfection. David’s eyes were closed and he looked angelic, his body jarring with every thrust of Christian’s hips. This had to be what heaven felt like. Sharing this incredible feeling with the man he loved. He watched as David’s tongue ran slowly over his mouth before a heated moan escaped it. The sight was intoxicating, like watching a dirty movie starring…them. It was something about the way David moaned, writhed under him, and begged to be touched by him. David, usually strong and in control whimpered beneath him like a small child and he loved it.He loved controling him with every move...loved making him beg for it.

“Chris…” David’s words fell on deaf ears. He knew what was next. David would beg him to stop, when indeed he wanted more. Christian leaned down capturing David’s mouth with his own, kissing him passionately. With every stroke, every thrust, his skin felt like it was on fire. The buildup was slow, but steady and he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“David, baby, I’m gonna…” Christian struggled to breathe.

The phone rang off in the distance, but David and Christian were too lost in their own world to notice.

“Hi. You’ve reached the Beck-Courtier home. We can’t take your call right now, so please leave a message after the beep and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.”

*BEEP*

Let the planning begin...Will things be smooth sailing?
Copyright © 2012 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/03/2012 10:34 AM, Daddydavek said:
Ok, you've gone from hot to Blazing HOT!
Oooo, Big Daddy... *blushes*

Danke. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I swearI could almost taste the King Crab legs. The hot and sweaty sex was great, and we're having a wedding. Da yum! what a chapter.

 

Great Work.

 

RC

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/03/2012 11:05 AM, Swhouston44 said:
I swearI could almost taste the King Crab legs. The hot and sweaty sex was great, and we're having a wedding. Da yum! what a chapter.

 

Great Work.

 

RC

Yes, Sir,RC we have a wedding to plan...and I actually got crab legs after I wrote this chapter and they were heavenly..

Thank you, Kind Sir, for posting a commemt.

 

Impatiently waiting for an update from you, Mister

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/03/2012 12:57 PM, Frostina said:
:o :o what are you planning after that steamy session, you naughty girl? :P
Hmmmm...Frosty you'll have to wait and see... :D

 

Glad to see you're still hanging in there...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2012 12:20 AM, Dave68 said:
Well Kim, still love it, very steamy by the way

-

Merci, Dave, glad you're still loving it...love the calm before the storm...lol
  • Like 1
Link to comment

You go girl!!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better you post a very tastefully handled steamy chapter which fogged my screen! :D

Smoking hot!!

I can't seem to stop writing exclamatory sentences... [;)]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2012 05:08 AM, Krisz said:
You go girl!!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better you post a very tastefully handled steamy chapter which fogged my screen! :D

Smoking hot!!

I can't seem to stop writing exclamatory sentences... [;)]

Krisz,:D merci. Glad you like it. I don't know with these two, they are such a class act to me that, that's the only way I see it. I wanted hot, yet sensual, with a seductive flar, if that makes sense, after all he did just ask the man to marry him again...

quote:I can't seem to stop writing exclamatory sentences... [;)] I say write on... ;)

thanks so much for the review...

 

Kim :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh man, as soon as the phone rang I got this horrible chill thinking that maybe something happened to Tag. Shit, is Jimmy gonna be the one to leave a frantic message? Geez, I watch too many soaps. Oh yeah, no I don't. There aren't many of those left these days..

 

I think getting re-married is a FANTASTIC idea! Chris is absolutely right; it's too an important event to not remember it. Now he can have all new memories by doing it all over again!

 

Awesome chapter as usual Kim! Can't wait for the big day! And of course I'm praying Tag and Jimmy are ok....Have a happy 4th :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2012 02:12 PM, Lisa said:
Oh man, as soon as the phone rang I got this horrible chill thinking that maybe something happened to Tag. Shit, is Jimmy gonna be the one to leave a frantic message? Geez, I watch too many soaps. Oh yeah, no I don't. There aren't many of those left these days..

 

I think getting re-married is a FANTASTIC idea! Chris is absolutely right; it's too an important event to not remember it. Now he can have all new memories by doing it all over again!

 

Awesome chapter as usual Kim! Can't wait for the big day! And of course I'm praying Tag and Jimmy are ok....Have a happy 4th :)

Hey, Lisa, *waves* :D who's on that phone...Hummm ;) Yeah I agree getting re-married is an awesome idea. Thanks so much for still reading and hanging in there, I actually look forward to seeing what you think about each chapter, so again...thank you.

 

Have a safe and wonderful 4th stay cool...

 

Kim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow that was hot & steaming... Cheeky Chris get what he wanted while David can't even think of it

with what he doing to him... wink.png

I hope after hot steaming sex, they didn't receive a bad call

Way to go Kim.. great chapter hug.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/08/2012 10:36 AM, unlikelyu said:
Wow that was hot & steaming... Cheeky Chris get what he wanted while David can't even think of it

with what he doing to him... wink.png

I hope after hot steaming sex, they didn't receive a bad call

Way to go Kim.. great chapter hug.gif

YAY!!!! unlikelyu, I thought I'd lost you... so glad I didn't and glad you enjoyed the last three chapters. Hope all is going well with you. and I hope you stick around till the end. Whose on the phone, you'll have to read and find out... :D :D

 

Thanks so much,again glad to see you're still with me.

 

Kim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

awww i've read this chapter with a smile on my face... i couldn't note that one of these persons is suffering a memory loss... they feel so right for eachother and Chris just knows ( or still knows) what to do to get what he wants..haha. i loved the restarant visit, even David felt so uneasy to ride this motorbike... it appears that Christian is quiet happy with his life and job right now. he has settled in. so i totally get his wish to marry David again, to make this most important event in his life a memorable one.. in more than one way..so the planning was a bit much for him the first time now he wants it all and he knows how to convince David...lol..

that was the happy part... have i to worry about Tag and Jimmy... hmm this is not their usual behavior and that phone call at the end did the rest.. :) :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/30/2012 01:46 AM, asonearth said:
awww i've read this chapter with a smile on my face... i couldn't note that one of these persons is suffering a memory loss... they feel so right for eachother and Chris just knows ( or still knows) what to do to get what he wants..haha. i loved the restarant visit, even David felt so uneasy to ride this motorbike... it appears that Christian is quiet happy with his life and job right now. he has settled in. so i totally get his wish to marry David again, to make this most important event in his life a memorable one.. in more than one way..so the planning was a bit much for him the first time now he wants it all and he knows how to convince David...lol..

that was the happy part... have i to worry about Tag and Jimmy... hmm this is not their usual behavior and that phone call at the end did the rest.. :) :)

I think, Chris subconsciously remembers more than he thinks. I think with this chapter we did get to see them just being them, comfortable with each other. you'll have to read and see how it goes this time around and you should be receiving your wedding invite soon. ;)

Tag and Jimmy, I hope they are okay.

Danke Nettie Poo MWAH!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Just a short note to say how well you write. Every scene paints an image; you make it come alive so very wonderfully. Bravo, Kim!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/31/2013 02:43 AM, Ron said:
Just a short note to say how well you write. Every scene paints an image; you make it come alive so very wonderfully. Bravo, Kim!
Oh wow, Ron, such a compliment. I'm not a writer,I haven't been to any classes, but I feel I should take a few classes for the grammer stuff if nothing else. So happy you're enjoying the story. Comments fuel the writers soul.

 

Thanks :)

 

Kim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..