Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 2,227 Words
  • 4,599 Views
  • 31 Comments

Hello, My Name is... - 20. Chapter 20 Hello My Name is Christian Beck...

Christian Beck; a successful Architect in the city of Boston who is married with children and totally gay!

The high pitched, demanding wails coming from the other room abruptly snatched Christian out of his sleep, causing him to spring up in a panic.  The raspy cries were coming in short outbursts almost rhythmic in nature.

He gasped, combing his fingers through his tangled hair while trying to gain some composure and catch his breath.  His mind was a jumbled mess of sleepless nights and no matter how hard he tried to sort it all out the screaming in the background prevented that from happening.

“David,” he muttered through a sleepy yawn, “It’s your turn.”  His exhausted head dropped down on the pillow.  David didn’t move, didn’t even flinch.  His head was conveniently tucked away under his pillow.

“David,” he said a little louder this time. “I know you hear her.  It’s your turn,” he said again, his tone almost whiney as if he too wanted to cry. He was no match against her. She would dominate every time.  He leaned back slightly raising his foot under the cover just enough to reach David’s butt giving him a little nudge.  “David, the baby’s crying!”

“Huh?!” David’s head emerged from the pillow.  His tired eyes darted around the room. A little disoriented,  his eyes found Christian’s, who nodded toward the door and arched his brow.

“Well?” Christian sat up crossing his arms defiantly across his bare chest.

“Yeah…yeah.” David scratched at his scalp swallowing hard.  “Yeah,” He grunted once more as he untangled himself from the sheets in an effort to climb of bed, but not before giving his husband a quick peck on the mouth.  Some things never changed and that was one of them.

Christian smirked as he watched David stumble; his shoulder hitting the doorframe as he wandered out of their bedroom. He shook his head amusingly before lying back down.   He sighed contently knowing the cries would stop as soon as his husband tended to her needs, but to his surprise that didn’t happen.  Her cries seemed to get louder.  He creased his brows as he listened and sure enough it wasn’t his imagination.

Not only did they get louder, they were right in his room.  His eyes shot open just as David appeared through the door, their baby girl attached to his hip. Her diaper bag was draped across his shoulder.

“David,” he sighed in disbelief before taking a long deep breath.  Her big brown eyes met her daddy’s pleading for a bottle and a diaper change.

He scooted back allowing room on the bed for David to lay her down.  David gently placed her beside Christian and smiled through a yawn.  “She wanted you,” he deadpanned as he handed Christian the diaper bag. 

“Really, now?” Christian questioned incredulously even as he took the bag from his husband.  He smiled down at their little girl rubbing soothing circles on her stomach, his touch calming her cries almost instantly.

Shhh, Ava, it’s alright, Baby, shhh.”

Ava Courtier-Beck was seven months old, and like her older brothers she too was brought home from the hospital at only three days old.

David found a spot on the bed beside Ava, taking her tiny hand into his own caressing her little fingers with the pad of his thumb.  He propped himself up on his elbow and rested his head in the palm of his other hand as he watched his husband pull out a diaper, wipes and ointment.

“You do that so well.” David chuckled softly.  Ava quickly turned her head searching out her father’s rich, deep voice, her big, bright eyes dancing at the sight of him.

“Hey, Baby girl. Good morning,” David cooed smiling down at his little princess.  “You’ve got the best daddy in the whole wide world, yes you do,” he spoke animatedly in a tone higher than normal.

 Christian, however, just rolled his eyes and handed him the soiled diaper.

“Put that in the trash for me, Slick.  It’s the least you could do.” Christian smirked.

“Ewww,” David gripped feigning disgust while grabbing the neatly folded diaper with his thumb and finger as he twisted his body backward and tossed it in the diaper pail by the bed.

Ava kicked her chubby little legs; her pouty bowed lips blew raspberries at Christian.  Her curious eyes filled with wonder followed her father’s hands.  She watched keenly as he grabbed a wipe, her eyes going wide as saucers when the cool wetness hit her bare bottom.  She let out a shrill giggle and clasped her fingers together before they found her mouth.

“There.  All clean,” Christian sang merrily as he lifted Ava into the air. David laughed at Christian who tried to duck but failed getting splashed in the face with baby drool that landed on his cheek.  “Hey!” he objected through an amused laugh, “Save that for him, lazy daddy over there.”  Christian pointed at David before wiping his cheek with the palm of his hand. Ava giggled.

“That never happens to me.” David laughed boisterously and shrugged his shoulders.

“Whatever,” Christian sighed as he hoisted him and the baby off the bed.  “Come on Ava; let’s go get your bottle.”  He turned up his nose and stuck his tongue out playfully at his husband before padding out.

He propped Ava on his hip, her little fingers grabbing at his skin trying to hang on as they made their way down the hall.

The television was blaring ‘Sonic X.’

“Hey!?” Christian stopped and cocked his head to the side.  “Didn’t you hear your sister crying?” He asked as he shifted her to the other hip.

Ethan spoke up first, “Um-Hum.” He nodded quickly as he shoved a handful of dry cereal into his mouth.

“Liam?”  Christian arched his brow.

“Morning, Daddy. Morning Ava.” He waved over his shoulder never taking his eyes off the screen. His little sister bounced excitedly in her father’s arms as if she wanted to get down and join her brothers.

“Never mind,” Christian mumbled while shaking his head before him and Ava continued their quest. “Oh and turn that television down!” He yelled over his shoulder as an afterthought.

“Okay!” the boys sang out in unison.

Liam and Ethan were just like any other eight and seven year old. They loved video games, the outdoors and wrestling. They were now old enough to get their cereal or fruit for breakfast without waking up their daddies.  At least something to hold them over till Christian made a decent breakfast.

Christian smiled as he strapped Ava into her bouncer that was on the island.  “Stay put,” he instructed with a soft smile as he pulled a bottle from the fridge.

Ahh hha…” Ava cooed before clapping her chubby hands together.  With a sparkle in her eyes she watched intently as her father poured baby cereal into her bottle and put it in the bottle warmer.

“So, what do you think we should make for breakfast…huh?” He asked the little girl.  Ava blew spit bubbles at her dad before grabbing at her little toes.

Christian and David had been married for over ten years; six the first time they said ‘I do’ and another four after the second.  A year after they renewed their vows they decided they wanted another child.  Neither David nor Christian had siblings so it was their desire to have a big family…A house full of noise.

Through they decided to have another child early on, they thought it best to wait until David could spend more time at home. He received a promotion with Dean Witter and was now Regional manager over his division, which called for several hours spent away from his family.  He and Christian put adoption on hold until roughly a year ago.  They used the same Adoption agency they used when they adopted Ethan and Liam so the paperwork went smoothly and in less than a year Ava was theirs.

“How about pancakes?”  Christian asked Ava as he handed her the warm bottle.  She kicked her legs bouncing up and down in her seat as if she knew what Christian asked her eagerly putting it into her mouth. “Yeah, I think so too.” He giggled.  “Your brothers are going to need a good breakfast for their hiking trip with your daddy and Uncle Jimmy,” he said as he peeled a banana breaking it in half.  He took a bite, handing the rest to Ava.

She squealed in delight and she focused on getting the banana from her daddy’s hand into her mouth. She kicked her little legs victoriously when she accomplished her task while at the same time managing not to drop her bottle.

Christian glanced up at the clock as he reached into the cabinet for a large mixing bowl.  “Boys, you need to start getting ready!” He alerted his sons.  “David, Baby, get your lazy bones out of bed, Jimmy should be ringing-“   The doorbell rang before the words left his lips.

“Uncle Jimmy!  Uncle Jimmy!”

A huge smile creased his lips as he heard his sons scurry about laughing with glee as Jimmy entered the house.  There was a huge commotion in the other room and Christian was sure it was pure horseplay.

“I’ll be ready in a few shakes!”  David yelled from the bathroom.

“Cool!”  Jimmy’s voice could be heard as he neared the kitchen.

“Chris.”  He smiled upon entering the kitchen.

“Hey Jimmy,” Christian returned the greeting.  Christian stepped back resting his back against the counter as he watched Jimmy playing with Ava.

“Hey Sunshine.” Jimmy grinned tickling his niece on the stomach. Ava made a babbling noise while gnawing on the smashed banana between her fingers.

Christian laughed as Ava held out her hand offering Jimmy some.

“So, where’s Tag?”

“Sleeping beauty is nursing a hangover,” Jimmy replied over his shoulder as he continued to be amused by the baby.

“A hangover?” Christian asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“Strip poker,” Jimmy whispered as if the baby could understand. Chris tightened his arms across his chest and arched his brow questioningly.

“The loser had to strip off a piece of clothing and take a shot,” he explained with a confident nod. “I won.” He grinned proudly.

“I see.” Christian pushed himself off the counter.  “Have you eaten?”

“Waiting on you, Chris.  Waiting on you.” He chuckled as he sat down at the table and began playing with Ava’s feet.

“Okay.” Christian laughed as he cracked the eggs on the rim of the bowl This was a stark contrast to when Christian came home after the accident.  He had gone from burning water to making full course meals for his family “Dav-“ he started, just as David walked into the kitchen.

“What up, Man?”  David gave Jimmy a high-five.

“You ready to hit it?”

“As ready as you are,” David laughed as he leaned over giving his husband a quick kiss on the mouth.  “Hey Babe.”

Christian winked sending David a sweet smile while he continued to whisk the pancake batter. 

“The boys ready?”

“They will be after they eat.  Sit.  I’ll have breakfast on the table in a jiffy.”

Ethan stumbled into the kitchen with a large pair of binoculars pressed against his eyes. “Ooo everything’s so…so big,” he said in amazement.

“Here, let me see,” David laughed taking the binoculars from his son and placing them to his own eyes.

“We got everything ready.” Liam ran into the kitchen waving the supply list for the hiking trip in the air.

“Good, now sit down so you can eat.”  Christian laughed at his son’s enthusiasm.

“Can I have the first pancake,” Liam asked as he sat down beside his little sister’s bouncer.

“Yes…yes.” Christian continued to laugh and shake his head.

“Make enough for Baby.  He just texted me." Jimmy said holding up his phone.  "He dragged himself out of bed and he’s on his way over.”

“Cool. Got it.” Christian said as he pulled another plate from the cabinet. "I'll make him some strong coffee too."

Christian Beck couldn’t be happier and his life couldn’t be better.  He was devoted to his husband, children and his best friends.  For him it was as if his life started just four years ago; and he was actually okay with that.

He followed his mother’s wishes and sold the house, dividing the profits between the children, reallocating the funds when Ava was born.  His family was his entire world and all that mattered.  Being the nurturer of the two, he chose to be stay home with the kids, taking an assignment every now and then. His latest project was a shopping strip on the north side of town.

Taggart was still pretty adamant about not having kids, but that didn’t stop Jimmy from being the best Uncle ever.  He and Tag weren’t prejudiced either; they spent as much time with Ava as they did with the boys. Jimmy had always wanted a little girl.

Christian continued his sessions with Dr. Reeder and had his last CT scan and MRI of the brain a few weeks ago.  It was determined after reviewing the findings there was no medical reasoning for the memory loss.

Dr. Reeder noted in his files, it was his professional opinion that Christian, when he was ready would be the only one that could unlock those memories, that is if he ever decided to.  

Super sized thank you going out to Jammi and intune for all their time and hard work. You guys Rock!:2thumbs:

This story was so much fun to write, but I couldn't have done it without the motivation, kind and funny reviews from all of you. A super duper sized thank you to everyone.:hug:   

I have to honestly say you make this writing thing so much damn fun, and as I always say, "Comments fuel the writer's soul."

See ya on the battlefield,

Kim

  • Like 31

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



:hug: Thanks for the awesome journey, Kim. :D

Absolutely fell in love with these two and am realli sad to let them go... but... yeah!

So. when's the new story coming? ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment

awww kimmikins i always enjoy your epilogues :) this was nice, just a glimpse into david and christian's world so we could see what they've been up to since they remarried. Christian is quite the little homemaker :) it's nice to see that everything has settled and they added to their family! awww a sweet little girl :) I love babies, and men with their babies is just :wub: You paint such lovely pictures. I could see every scene as clear as day. It's been fun taking this journey with you. I'll miss Tag and Jimmy, Christian, David and the little ones as well. I'll always remember them though. time for the next project :D

Share this comment


Link to comment

thats it the end of great story. Well done Kim u did great. I really enjoy follow this beautiful story. I'm gonna miss David n Chris, the kids, Tag n Jimmy... Thxs again Kim

Share this comment


Link to comment

great ending. Now I just have one question, in sevral parts.....Was Christian wearing a hard hat when he had his accident....

Is he hiding an affair, or a murder, or...? Guess we'll never know will we? Hmph!!!

You finished your pretty story, now hand it over Kim.......

 

RC

Share this comment


Link to comment

Kim, I want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with all the emotions and hope that someday maybe I can find true happiness and love. It gives me courage to face times that are not so great and to strive toward a more fulfilled and contented future. Again, thanks..........Mike

Share this comment


Link to comment

I was going 'aww' at every sentence! A perfectly sweet ending to the wonderful world that you created for us to enjoy.. :)

I'm gonna terribly miss the guys & the kids. Specially David ;)

Kim you are a gifted author. I just can't describe in mere words the feelings that course through me when I read your stories. I would call your work art. Keep doing this fab stuff forever...

 

P.S. Can we see more of romantic courting in your next story? You know like the process of meeting someone and falling in love with them. You might have plans already but I have this feeling you would be the best one to pen that kind of material down perfectly.

 

P.P.S Umm.. aaa.. Umm.. Love you! *blushes* :P

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/07/2012 10:13 PM, Frostina said:
:hug: Thanks for the awesome journey, Kim. :D

Absolutely fell in love with these two and am realli sad to let them go... but... yeah!

So. when's the new story coming? ;)

Frosty, thank you, my dear, for sticking with me till the bitter end, and quiet as it's kept, I fell in love with them too.

Again thanks for all the wonderful reviews.

New story is up next week ;) hope you read it and let me know what you think.

 

Kim :D

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/07/2012 10:31 PM, Jammi said:
awww kimmikins i always enjoy your epilogues :) this was nice, just a glimpse into david and christian's world so we could see what they've been up to since they remarried. Christian is quite the little homemaker :) it's nice to see that everything has settled and they added to their family! awww a sweet little girl :) I love babies, and men with their babies is just :wub: You paint such lovely pictures. I could see every scene as clear as day. It's been fun taking this journey with you. I'll miss Tag and Jimmy, Christian, David and the little ones as well. I'll always remember them though. time for the next project :D
Yeppers life at the Courtier/Beck home seems to be going well. Despite Chris not regaining his memory, things seem to be moving right along. Christian found his place, taking care of his family. David getting a promotion and taking care of his family and then there's Ava, Ethan and Liam what more could he ask for?

Thanks so much for everything.

 

Kim:)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/07/2012 10:41 PM, unlikelyu said:
thats it the end of great story. Well done Kim u did great. I really enjoy follow this beautiful story. I'm gonna miss David n Chris, the kids, Tag n Jimmy... Thxs again Kim
unlikelyu, thanks so much, I always knew I could count on you and when you didn't leave a review, I wondered if all was well. By the chance of sounding like a broken record I must say comments fuel my soul and keeps me doing what I love to do.

See ya on the next round...I hope ;)

 

Kim :D

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/07/2012 11:54 PM, Swhouston44 said:
great ending. Now I just have one question, in sevral parts.....Was Christian wearing a hard hat when he had his accident....

Is he hiding an affair, or a murder, or...? Guess we'll never know will we? Hmph!!!

You finished your pretty story, now hand it over Kim.......

 

RC

Thanks Mr. RC always love your comments, and don't worry, I got ya. Totally digging your story by the way ;)

Christian is not hiding an affair, I just think it's easier for him not to remember the bad stuff that he had to deal with coming out, this way he's out, the damage has been done but he doesn't have to call it to memory, he can move on is that fair, probably not, but not everyone gets a do over.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/08/2012 12:45 AM, flamingo136 said:
Kim, I want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story with all the emotions and hope that someday maybe I can find true happiness and love. It gives me courage to face times that are not so great and to strive toward a more fulfilled and contented future. Again, thanks..........Mike
I wont to thank you for reading and posting a review. I love doing this and it's readers like you that keep me going and make this stuff so much fun. Hope to see you on the battlefield, Mike, hopefully ;)

 

Kim :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/08/2012 01:49 AM, Krisz said:
I was going 'aww' at every sentence! A perfectly sweet ending to the wonderful world that you created for us to enjoy.. :)

I'm gonna terribly miss the guys & the kids. Specially David ;)

Kim you are a gifted author. I just can't describe in mere words the feelings that course through me when I read your stories. I would call your work art. Keep doing this fab stuff forever...

 

P.S. Can we see more of romantic courting in your next story? You know like the process of meeting someone and falling in love with them. You might have plans already but I have this feeling you would be the best one to pen that kind of material down perfectly.

 

P.P.S Umm.. aaa.. Umm.. Love you! *blushes* :P

Thank you so much, Krisz, I totally love your comments/reviews and you give me way too much credit...just saying.

I'm truly a romantic at heart and I say people who love each other should be together.

I love reaching the heart of the reader,being that it's my heart thats putting the words on canvas.

Most of my stories are about falling in love regardless of how they met, with that being said the next story is not totally romance, but I promise the next one I do will be with you in mind ;) I love request...

Love ya back, Krisz and again thanks for sticking with me till the bitter end.

 

Kim

Share this comment


Link to comment

A lovely ending to a fine story. Thank you again for sharing it with us.

You are such a gifted writer that you've made me really care about

the characters, and give them so much depth and charm. I'll miss

them.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/08/2012 07:44 AM, Stephen said:
A lovely ending to a fine story. Thank you again for sharing it with us.

You are such a gifted writer that you've made me really care about

the characters, and give them so much depth and charm. I'll miss

them.

Stephen, you are sooo very welcome. Again it's I that should be thanking you. I love feed back, some call me a comment whore, and that's cool because I totally dig it. I love my characters they actually become real to me as well. I will miss Chris, David, Tag, Jimmy and the kids, but they to me are just put into a canister till I use them again, but they are never forgetten.

Love the compliment as being a writer, I love doing it so glad you enjoy it.

 

Kim :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Kim, this was such a great ending to a wonderful story. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me go awwww throughout this wonderful journey. =)

 

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ava! Of course along with Ethan and Liam; I can't believe they got so old! lol You write babies as well as you write little kids. I was laughing along w/Christian with her banana smushing, giggling, grabbing her toes and putting her fingers in her mouth. You were so spot on with that.

 

I will miss all the characters, but mainly Christian and David, and David, and David. Oh, did I mention I'll miss David? When the hell are you gonna clone him girl??? lol

 

Can't wait for your new story! :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/09/2012 01:14 PM, Lisa said:
Kim, this was such a great ending to a wonderful story. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me go awwww throughout this wonderful journey. =)

 

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ava! Of course along with Ethan and Liam; I can't believe they got so old! lol You write babies as well as you write little kids. I was laughing along w/Christian with her banana smushing, giggling, grabbing her toes and putting her fingers in her mouth. You were so spot on with that.

 

I will miss all the characters, but mainly Christian and David, and David, and David. Oh, did I mention I'll miss David? When the hell are you gonna clone him girl??? lol

 

Can't wait for your new story! :)

Awww,Lisa, I'm gonna miss them too. And David after they made him the mode broke, so looks like Chris got the last one damn it. ;)

 

I have to say in the end I'm happy for Chris, he got everything he ever wanted, a loving family to call his own, great friends and he didn't have to relive the bad stuff that he had to endure to get there. It's almost like cheating.

Thanks sooooo much for sticking with me during this journey. Your comments/reviews and compliments always made me smile and as I've said before comments fuel and make this writing thing so much fun.

PS: They've got a girl :D :D

Share this comment


Link to comment

and again, i'm in tears.. happy,happy tears:) what a fantastic ending to a beautiful story.. and the winner is... Ava..haha.. loved every little detail here.. the drooling, spit bubbles,rasberries, giggling, and of course a smashed banana, as every baby should have one..lol. and while wailing the two other monsters are playing video games.. yes,! looks like the sorted everything out, Chris , now able to make pancakes and being the one at home, David is happy too...yes, all fits together. so i ask myself on a more serious note... if i get the chance( if you can speak of chance when you suffer memory loss) would my subconscious be willing to remember this really difficult and hurting part of my life.. ?? once for sure, Christian and David have found their way back together twice and this means something.and if Chris wants this , he will remember..... this love is so real and they have this perfect imperfect family and friends life. and i was part of it. For this i thank you very much!! Hugs and kisses all the way <3 Annette

Share this comment


Link to comment

How did I miss this??? :o This most definitely the pick-me-up that I needed today. Awwww they adopted another baby. :D Just the other day we were talking about the what-if's since our kid is an only child. I'm glad that everything worked out...but now I'm sad to see that it's over. :(

Good job!thumbsup.gif

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/10/2012 04:09 AM, asonearth said:
and again, i'm in tears.. happy,happy tears:) what a fantastic ending to a beautiful story.. and the winner is... Ava..haha.. loved every little detail here.. the drooling, spit bubbles,rasberries, giggling, and of course a smashed banana, as every baby should have one..lol. and while wailing the two other monsters are playing video games.. yes,! looks like the sorted everything out, Chris , now able to make pancakes and being the one at home, David is happy too...yes, all fits together. so i ask myself on a more serious note... if i get the chance( if you can speak of chance when you suffer memory loss) would my subconscious be willing to remember this really difficult and hurting part of my life.. ?? once for sure, Christian and David have found their way back together twice and this means something.and if Chris wants this , he will remember..... this love is so real and they have this perfect imperfect family and friends life. and i was part of it. For this i thank you very much!! Hugs and kisses all the way <3 Annette
Yes, Ava for the win!!! Thanks so much Nettie Poo, so happy you enjoyed the story, the wedding and Christian and David journey back to each other. I did some research and yes, a person can subconsciously choose not to remember painful memories, so that's what the doctors think Chris is doing, but all is well in the Courtier/Beck household, Not to mention the Willliams household/ Tag and Jimmy ain't to shabby either...

MWAH,

Kim :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/10/2012 07:52 AM, K.C. said:
How did I miss this??? :o This most definitely the pick-me-up that I needed today. Awwww they adopted another baby. :D Just the other day we were talking about the what-if's since our kid is an only child. I'm glad that everything worked out...but now I'm sad to see that it's over. :(

Good job!thumbsup.gif

Merci, KC.

Seriously love the fact that you stuck it out with me. I know you understand, sure we write for ourselves, but we don't share for nothing. As I read eariler the reviewers are our/my heros, keeps me going and reviews coming from another author, one who not only takes the time to read,but also post a review is awesome!

Share this comment


Link to comment

I must say that I really did want Chris to get his memory back...mainly for David's sake. I believe it was a conversation between David and Jimmy a couple of chapters back where David says there's something missing from Chris' eyes, something that was there before the accident. sceptic.gif

Anyway, it ended the way it ended and that's fine too. I understand what you were going for. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thanks!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifworshippy.gif

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/17/2012 05:27 AM, Conner said:
I must say that I really did want Chris to get his memory back...mainly for David's sake. I believe it was a conversation between David and Jimmy a couple of chapters back where David says there's something missing from Chris' eyes, something that was there before the accident. sceptic.gif

Anyway, it ended the way it ended and that's fine too. I understand what you were going for. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thanks!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifworshippy.gif

I love this review, Conner for so many reasons.

Then I started this story from the door, I knew Chris wouldn't get his memory back, but then as I wrote it I was like maybe he does, then it was Nawh for the simple fact that Christian was still Christian underneath it all memory or not he was still dedicated to his family.

 

I totally love how the readers feel for David in this story and that was sooooo cool you just want to hug him.

 

If I could pick a song for this story it would be Sade's, Never As Good As The First Time, but in this instance, it might just be better... David has staying power, who knows Chris might get that spark back ;)

 

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing, so glad you enjoyed the story.

 

Kim :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

I think it was a fantastic ending to a very beautiful story ! hug.gif Very well written, I loved it !

/ cattis biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 08/22/2012 03:47 PM, Slytherin said:
I think it was a fantastic ending to a very beautiful story ! hug.gif Very well written, I loved it !

/ cattis biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Awww....cattis, thanks so much for going through the journey with Christian and David. I've enjoyned your reviews and appreicate them very much...till next time,

 

Ciao,

 

Kim :D

Share this comment


Link to comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the great story. Thoroughly enjoyed every part of it.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our cookie and Privacy Policy.