Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,552 Words
  • 4,490 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 15. Chapter 15

True Confessions...

~*~*~15

“Um…hey Sam.” Brye waved, shoving his hand in his pocket. “Is she awake?” He asked his voice hopeful.

“Yeah, I think so.” Samantha looked back over her shoulder, scratching the top of her head. “Come in.” She stepped aside allowing him to enter. “Olive, Brye’s here!” She called trying to stifle a yawn. It was almost midnight and she had been working all day and decided to hit the bed early, but since her bedroom was closer to the door she heard Brye knocking first.

“Thanks…” Brye smiled making his way inside. Samantha was Olivia’s roommate, part-time student, and model for one of the local agencies in downtown Chicago. She and Olivia met on the train, struck up a conversation and had been friends every since…that was three years ago.

Samantha was at least 5’8, with a thin boyish frame. She wore her strawberry blond hair short and layered framing her slender face, almond shaped brown eyes, and full lips.

“Brye…” Olivia smiled worriedly. “What happened at the hospital; is everything okay…is Joel alright?” She asked draping her arm around his shoulder as she guided him past Samantha and down the hall toward her bedroom.

Once inside she closed the door. “Brye…” There was deep concern in her voice.

“Olivia everything is so fucked up,” He said taking a deep breath. “I told Joel the truth.”


“Good. He needed to know.” She smiled sadly as she and Brye sat down on the edge of her bed. She reached for his hand taking it into hers, lacing their fingers together. “How did he take it?”

“Hum…” He sighed. “Like I expected…hurt and disappointed. I mean he feels like everything has been taken from him and he had no say.” Brye frowned thinking back to his conversation with his brother.

“I understand…but at least he knows and now he can decide what to do with his life from this point forward.”

“I get what you’re saying, and you’re right. But, it still didn’t make it any easier to tell him.”

“What about Ryan?” She asked concern as she reached her hand up behind Brye’s neck running her fingers through his hair.

“What about Ryan?” He repeated slightly confused.

“How did Joel take knowing that Ryan knew and didn’t tell him?”

“I don’t know. I just hope he isn’t’ too hard on him. Ryan loves my brother and would do anything, and I do mean anything for him.”

“Well…” Olivia sighed, “Unfortunately they say ‘you always hurt the ones you love’. Aside from you and your parents, Ryan is the closest person to Joel, so it’s understandable he will feel comfortable releasing all his pressure and anxiety to him and… on him. It’s nothing personal you understand, he might just see Ryan as a means to vent.”

“But, that’s not fair; Ryan has been nothing but good to Joel during this whole thing.

“I know, and trust me, so does Joel. But, Brye, life’s’ not fair, neither is love.” She tilted her head slightly trying to look into his deep blue eyes.

“I don’t get it…” He stated with confusion. He scratched behind his ear as the wheels in his head turned trying to process what Olivia was saying.

“Right now you don’t have too. But, I bet Ryan does. I can look at them and see they love each other. Ryan’s, not going anywhere I guarantee you that.” She smiled as she continued to play in his hair. “And after what I saw tonight, he ain’t no punk,” She giggles, “He can handle Joel. He won’t let your brother walk all over him. Granted, he’ll let him vent, but he’ll stop him if he gets out of hand. Does he know about Jace?”

“That’s the part that scares me Olive, I don’t know. I’m sure by now Ryan told him. Well, I hope he did.”

“Wow…talk about shooting the messenger.” She laughed trying to lighten the mood.

“I know right…” Brye forced a smile

“What’s gonna happen with Jace?”

“Tank and the guys got him, and as crazy as it sounds I kinda feel sorry for him.” Brye admitted.

“Yeah, it does sound crazy, but Brye, Jace was just as upset as the rest of us. I don’t think he really meant to hurt Joel, not like this. You know?”

“I know, which is why it’s so sad. But he does have to pay for what he did to my brother.” Brye’s voice changed to one of conviction.

“Oh yeah, I agree he has to pay. But, the right way. Joel’s friends can’t go all vigilante on him. Tank almost killed him tonight …literally.” She pointed out.

“I know, when you told me Tank had Jace…wow.” Brye sighed thinking back to the scene he walked in on. “I thought he was dead. Tank and my brother are tight.”

“I can tell.” She admitted.

“No…what you saw tonight goes both ways, and has,” He added. “They just defend each other like that.”

“Yeah, I get it.” She said faintly, seeing the sadness in her boyfriend’s eyes. She wanted to comfort him; she wanted to show how much she cared. She inhaled deeply using her hand that was still tangled in his hair and slowly pulled him to her, placing her full soft lips against his.

He closed his eyes getting lost in the feel of her sweet kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist lowering her back on the bed, never breaking for air. She moaned pulling him on top of her slipping one of her legs around his hips as they kissed fervently. Their bodies pressed together, grinding against each other, creating heated friction, getting out of control.

Olivia was lost in the moment, allowing Brye to work his hand up her shirt, caressing her supple breast, kissing her neck and shoulders, lulled in the sweetness of her alluring nectar.

He slid his hand under the elastic band of the lavender panties she was wearing. “Ahhh…” His breath hitched as his finger slipped inside her feeling the velvety soft, wetness he created. She sighed contently as she allowed his fingers to take her, touching her gently. Brye inserted another finger, using his thumb to stimulate her clitoris as he pressed his hard erection against her thigh.

Uhmmm….Olivia moaned sweetly her hips swaying from side to side enjoying the feel of Brye’s fingers working inside, her and his hardness moving closer to her inner thigh. She forced her tongue deeper inside his mouth and moaned with pleasure.

“ Wait…“ She pulled away. But leaned forward and kissed him again desperately. She could feel her resolve weakening. It just felt so good. “Brye…” She panted for air. “Brye…stop.” She begged, she needed him to stop otherwise she would break her promise.

Ohhhh…” He sighed continuing his subtle attack.

“Please….” She grabbed his hand pulling it out of her. “I can’t.” She whispered breathlessly.

“Olivia….” He objected rising off her. “Shit…” He ran his hand through is his hair in total frustration.

“I’m sorry.” She sighed heavily covering her face with her hands.

Brye sat up resting his hands in his lap. His breathing was slow and steady, as he willed his body to calm down.

“I’m sorry.” She said again resting her head against his back. “I just got carried away.”

“You think…” He laughed humorlessly. “Oh god I need to go.” He said attempting to stand up massaging his aching neck.

Olivia grabbed him by the arm, “No…don’t go.. Please stay.” Her emerald eyes pleaded.

He sighed, “I don’t think I can, not without wanting to be with you.”

“I know, and I want you too, but I promised myself I would wait.”

“I understand.” He said through a frustrated sigh. “You’re saving yourself. I get it.” He heaved a heavy sigh.

“Do you?” She asked.

“Yeah, I do. But I have to go home… take a cold shower. I’ll call you tomorrow.” He stood up once again.

“You promise? You’re not mad at me?”

He smiled as he kissed her on the forehead, “No, I’m not mad. Sexually frustrated.” He teased, “But not mad.”

“Well can I at least walk you to the door?”

“Sure…” he reached for her hand pulling her off the bed. She adjusted her panties and the oversized shirt she was wearing, combed her fingers through her natural curly hair, and lead him to the door.

“I’ll call you tomorrow.” He promised, kissing her.

“Okay…” She opened the door stepping aside allowing him to exit. She sighed as she closed the door behind him, falling back against it. She giggled nervously still feeling his fingers inside her.

Brye placed his fingers to his face inhaling her sweet lingering scent and smiled as he made his way to Joel’s jeep; which he had been driving since Joel was in the hospital.

~*~*~

Tank pulled the car on the side of the road and cut the engine.

“Wait…what are we doing here?” Jace asked sitting up looking out the window. “What’s going on?” He questioned in a panic, glancing around at his surroundings.

“Get out.” Tank demanded as he opened his door. Emmett, Jaxson, and Colin followed.

“Wait…wait, come on guys.” Jace said with trepidation in his voice, holding his hand tightly against his stomach.

Colin held the car door open and, with two fingers and a sly smile, motioned for Jace to exit.

“Hey, you need help?” Jaxson asked standing on the other side with his door opened as well. Tank and Emmett were already standing at the front of Tank’s black Dodge Charger engrossed in a deep conversation.

Jaxson and Colin helped Jace out of the car. Due to his injuries; it was a little difficult to manage on his own. They guided him to the front where Tank and Emmett were waiting. Jace eyed each one of them suspiciously trying to stand on his own, wondering what their next move would be.

He dared not look in Tank’s direction who was leaning back against the bumper of his car, one leg crossed over the other, and his arms crossed over his chest. Colin and Jaxson stood closer to Jace, one with his hands in his pocket and the other with his hands loosely on his waist.

Jace mustered up the courage to speak, “So what are you guys going to do…why we are here?” He questioned timidly.

Emmett was the first to respond. He nodded to Colin who now had Jace’s phone. He pulled it out of his pants pocket and handed to him.

“Well…you see Jace, what you did was bad…very bad.” He said playing with the buttons on Jace’s phone.

“But I –“

“Shut the fuck up and let him talk.” Tank interrupted rudely. Emmett reprimanded Tank with a stern look before turning his attention back to Jace.

“Now… as I was saying, what you did to our friend was raw, fucked up actually.”

“Yeah…” Jaxson agreed, his voice laced with contention.

“Colin here made a few calls on your phone.” Jace’s eye widened with fear, as he listened, still not daring to speak. “Got in touch with a certain person, who thought he was talking to you, and who at this moment is probably on his way out of dodge.” Jace smirked with a sigh of relief, but it faded when he saw Jaxson glared out of the corner of his eye.

“Especially whenyou told him how guilty you felt about everything and were going to the police and turn you both in.” Colin smiled spitefully.

helloooo.” Tank gave an approving nod.

“You see, Colin made the call, but not before calling Uncle, Ted…Is it?”

“Yepp…” Colin confirmed, standing with his feet shoulder width apart and his arms crossed over his chest.

“So you see your partner in crime was not only dumb and stupid, but he was also on a three way call with Ted. He paused, “Lieutenant Ted Marshall of the CPD.”

“Huh?” Jace staggered.

Tank pushed himself off his car and stood in front of Jace, “Yeah and he was pretty pissed that you refuse to pay too.” He smirked.

“Not to worry…” Emmett nudged Tank aside taking the floor again. “We’re giving you a chance to decide your fate…right guys?”

“Yeah…” They all agreed.

“What’s my fate?” Jace asked worriedly, chewing nervously on his bottom lip.

“You actually have two choices; you pick what’s best for you.” Emmett nodded slowly making sure Jace understood him.

“See Lt. Marshall is standing right in that door.” He pointed back over his shoulder to the gray stone building, also known as the county jail. “So here’s your choice, you can either walk in there alone, introduce yourself to Ted, or choice number two,” He held up two fingers. “Have Tank here escort you.”

“Which, I’m more than happy to do.” Tank smiled menacingly, giving Jace two hard pats on the shoulder.

“You’re kidding right?” He asked eyeing each one of them individually.

“Does he look like he’s kidding?” Tank asked stepping up in Jace’s face.

~*~*~

"I don’t know, Joel. We might get caught.” Ryan lowered his head shyly still caressing Joel’s back.

“No we won’t just tell them I’m sleeping. I’m not do for my medicine for another,” He looked at the clock on the wall, “another two hours, so it’s okay.” He said running his tongue over his upper lip.” I really …really need you, I need to feel you Ryan, I feel so numb right now.”

Ryan nodded slowly understanding what Joel was expressing. “We don’t have protection.”

“Where’s my wallet?” Joel asked glancing around the room.

“In the drawer over there.”


“Cool…It’s like my American Express card; I don’t leave home without it.” Joel teased, trying to lighten the mood.

“Oh my god, you’re terrible…” Ryan smiled shaking his head.

“Come on.” Joel pushed himself off the floor, then extended his hand to help Ryan up.

“Okay you go tell them I’m sleeping. Go on.” Joel nodded toward the door.

Ryan nodded quickly and headed for the door.

“Wait…” Joel climbed in the bed. “Okay…” Ryan reached for the handle. “No wait…” Joel turned off the light. “Okay now go and hurry back, you don’t want to keep your man waiting.” He forced a sexy smile as he watched Ryan walk out the door.

Joel closed his eyes sighing heavily feeling an overwhelming sense of defeat. He knew making love to Ryan was just a band-aid on a lifelong scare, a permanent wound that would mar his life forever, but he didn’t care.

He slipped out of his clothes and lay under the covers, his fingers laced behind his head, one leg crossed over the other in waiting.

He watched Ryan walk back in the room taking each step cautiously with a hint of uncertainly in his eyes. Ryan sighed, “Are you sure about this?”

Joel nodded, “Very sure. Take those off.” He gestured to Ryan’s clothing.

Ryan glanced back over his shoulder, biting nervously on his bottom lip, gathering the hem of his shirt in his fingers, slowing revealing his firm abdomen, then his chest, pulling his shirt over his head. Joel watched in anticipation, his body responding to the sight before him. Ryan dropped his shirt to the floor and slowly started to unbuckle his belt. He sighed feeling slightly apprehensive as he unbutton his jeans pulling them down past his hips, gazing lovingly into Joel’s intense blue eyes, willingly giving himself over to him.

Slowly padding over he removed his underwear and carefully stepped out of them. Joel positioned himself on his side and pulled the covers back welcoming Ryan into his bed

Joel reached over Ryan, as he snuggled his back against Joel’s chest, grabbing the remote control to adjust the volume on the television; just enough to drown out any sounds he or Ryan would make. He decided being on their side would be best just in case someone entered the room it would appear they were snuggling together watching T.V. under the covers.

Joel caressed Ryan’s body wrapping his arms around his chest, stroking the fine hair that lay perfectly against it with the tips of his fingers. He kissed the back and side of Ryan’s neck and shoulders, receiving an approving moan. Ryan tilted his head back slightly, allowing Joel’s tongue to tickle the outer shell of his ear, as Joel’s hand caressed his thigh, gently grazing his growing erection.

Ryan inhaled deeply, running his hand up behind Joel’s neck playing in his hair, kissing him hungrily on the side of his mouth, wanting so desperately to taste his lips. Ryan rolled over on his back briefly, impatiently pulling Joel’s face to his, kissing his mouth, forcing his tongue inside, his lips, and tongue demanding Joel’s attention.

Their bodies pressed firmly together, Joel pressing his swollen member against the side of Ryan’s hip enjoying the friction he was generating. Their kiss was anything but sweet; it was desperate. Joel needed to feel good, he needed the hurt and pain to go away.

He forced Ryan back on his side as he continued kissing and fondling him. He pushed Ryan’s leg forward bending it slightly, caressing his butt and inner thigh with the palm of his hand. Ryan’s body started to relax and his breathing was becoming shallow and sporadic as he felt Joel’s moist finger teasing his tight muscle.

He carefully pushed the tip of his finger inside, waiting patiently for Ryan’s body to adjust; still kissing the side of his neck, he pushed it in and out slowly adding another, preparing him. He felt Ryan’s body tense and quickly stopped.

“Easy baby…” He whispered, “Just relax Ryan.” He said lovingly kissing him behind the ear. Ryan tried to relax wrapping Joel’s free arm around him for a moment kissing his hand and fingers. He took a deep breath and released the tight hold he had on his arm and nodded slowly letting Joel know he was ready. Joel’s long fingers went deep inside Ryan, massaging the spot that almost sent Ryan over the edge. Using his own hand, Ryan pleasured himself stroking slowly and firmly from the base to the swollen head, using his pre-cum as a lubricant, keeping rhythm with Joel’s nimble fingers.

Ryan let out a whimper as he felt his body temperature rising. He relaxed his back into Joel’s chest stroking himself faster. He protested with a disapproving moan when Joel’s hand grabbed his without warning.

“No..no, Not yet, baby…slow down.” Joel laughed lightly as he carefully pulled his fingers from Ryan’s body. He pushed Ryan’s leg up a little further, placing the tip of his head at his entrance. His breathing became labored as he slowly pushed the head inside. He stayed still once again, kissing Ryan’s shoulder while whispering words of want into his ear, soothing him.

Ryan pushed back causing Joel to penetrate him deeper. The soft moans that escaped them were drowned out by the voices coming from the television. Joel started out slow and steady, picking up the pace as Ryan’s body demanded. Ryan swayed back and forth onto Joel’s hard member buried deeply, inside him pleasuring Joel, as he too was being pleasured.

Beads of perspiration covered Joel’s brow as his body took over, starting to come alive, starting to feel…he thrusted vigorously, going deeper, causing Ryan’s body to rock with every stoke, pushing his pelvis between Ryan’s legs sealing their bodies together perfectly.

Joel buried his face in Ryan’s hair as he felt his orgasm start to build. He felt a stirring within him as he continued his deep thrusts. The feeling was so intense as he reached the point of no return.

Ryan picked up where he left off with Joel’s hand wrapped around his own, stroking him… guiding them to pure satisfaction together.

Ryan buried his face in the pillow muffling his cries of unadulterated bliss, his cum erupting through the tiny slit at the head of his cock forcefully, causing every muscle in his body to rebel, covering his and Joel’s hand, and dripping on the sheets beneath them.

Ryan lost his breath when Joel slammed his body back against him. He fisted the sheets tightly as Joel went deeper and deeper, every stroke precise. With every thrust Joel felt a powerful release that he couldn’t control. He sucked feverishly on the back of Ryan’s neck, bruising him there to prevent himself from howling, feeling as if he would pass out from sheer ecstasy.

Their bodies rocked slowly fitting together like two halves of the same whole, both struggling to breathe.

“Thank you…” Joel panted still enjoying the natural high that was embracing him. “I love you.”

Ryan ran his hand through his damp hair still breathing heavily, “I love you too.” He laughed exhaustedly resting his head against Joel’s chest enjoying the shared experience, of their bodies merging as one.

Joel held Ryan tightly thinking this was what he needed, right here…right now. Trying to accept his fate, as you will, would not be easy, but the person who could help make everything easier by loving him, supporting him, was right where he needed him to be, laying in his arms. He kissed the top of Ryan’s head sighing a blissful sigh.

TBC...
Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

whoa! Thank the powers that be that the boys didnt go all vigilante on Jace's butt! lol.

It's a relief how maturely Joel's taking the news, at least till now. Lets see how things progress from here on out :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..