Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,128 Words
  • 5,400 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 7. Chapter 7

Tonight belongs to them...


His heart was beating sporadically in his chest, so loud it was deafening.

“Keep your eyes on me…” Joel’s words echoed in his mind as they undressed each other. “Keep your eyes on me Ryan.” Something that sounded so simple was almost impossible to do. Ryan knew if he were to look into Joel’s eyes he would see how frighten he was. This felt like a dream, as if he was floating…suspended in mid air.

Faint labored moans escaped Ryan’s mouth with every lick...every flicker of Joel’s tongue against his skin, he had never experienced anything like this… nothing had ever felt this good. Ryan glanced down at Joel’s dark thick hair running his fingers through it; he couldn’t believe this gorgeous guy wanted to be with him.

“Relax Ryan, it’s just you and me here, it’s okay.” Joel assured him. Ryan sucked in a huge breath of air and slowly released it feeling his body quiver under Joel’s touch. His soft, warm lips eagerly caressed every inch of Ryan’s skin, sending chills down his spin.

Joel took his cues from Ryan, touching him here, kissing him there, learning what he liked… his quiet moans…his soft sighs was Joel’s sweet reward.

A tender kiss to his stomach caused Ryan’s breath to hitch; Joel lingered there providing intense pleasure, a tender grazing of his teeth against Ryan’s nipples caused him to cry out as Joel peppered his chest with heated kisses showing his body exclusive attention.

Ryan reveled in the feel of Joel’s strong hands firmly massaging his entire body, ‘This had to be what love felt like.’

Joel focused his attention on Ryan's thighs, especially his inner thighs, caressing them… kneading them with the palm of his hands, loving the feel of Ryan’s skin under his finger tips, nibbling softly on the delicate skin between Ryan’s legs, enjoying the timid whimpers tickling his ears.

His tongue brushed against the soft reddish blond hair that lay against his pelvis causing short shallow breaths to erupt from his prey, he was the first to touch Ryan here, the first to ever see him like this, this was indeed uncharted territory.

When Joel felt Ryan start to relaxed he turned his attention to Ryan’s swollen erection, he had purposely been neglecting, saving the best for last, grazing it a little with the tips of his fingers causing it to twitch in response.

“Can I touch you there?” Joel whispered as mesmerizing blue eyes seduced smoky brown ones. Ryan blew out a labored breath, nodded, and closed his eyes slowly lowering his head back on the blanket in anticipation of what was to happen next.

Ryan’s body tensed as he felt Joel's warm hand touch him, firmly stroke him, from the base of the shaft to the throbbing smooth head using the pre-cum as lubricate, massaging the pulsating filled veins.

He gasped for air, his eyes opened quickly as he felt the warmth of Joel’s tongue lick the top of the head exploring the hole in the center, teasing it with the tip of his tongue before slowly taking it into his mouth, running his tongue around the rim of it.

“Oh...my…god…mmm".Ryan sighed through a strangled moan. Joel used his hand and mouth to pleasure Ryan, skillfully taking as much of him into his mouth without gagging.

Joel cupped Ryan’s balls gently in his hand, not neglecting them, scratching them with his fingernails just enough to stimulate them, kissing them before he took his shaft deeper into his throat,, bobbing his head up and down, licking and sucking applying pressure with every stroke.

As much as he tried, Ryan could not resist the urge to move his hips to Joel’s rhythm. His hips swayed from side to side, doing a seductive dance, enjoying the warmth of Joel’s mouth wrapped around his cock.

The bucking of Ryan’s hips, the whimpering…the clenching of his fist in Joel's hair signaled him to go faster.

“Faster…go faster.” Ryan said hesitantly.

“I’m gonna…Uhmm…Uhmm” Ryan forced out a moan caught in his throat, the feeling was intense, as he felt his body convulsing, gasping for air, his back arched, his cries of ecstasy that filled the empty stadium floated high into the heavens as his silky warm fluid filled Joel's mouth, splashing against the back of his throat coating his tongue.

Mmmm…” Joel used his hand to milk every drop savoring the unique flavor of his lover; feeling complete satisfaction that he brought Ryan to this place of unadulterated bliss.

Ryan's body shivered uncontrollably as he descended off his high, feeling every tight muscle in his body start to relax.

Joellll”He whispered, his voice still shaken, reaching for his hand, as Joel slowly released him from his mouth.

He took Ryan’s hand into his securely. “Shhh…It’s alright baby, just ride it out.” Joel spoke kindly as he stroked Ryan’s trembling stomach, his hand soothing to the touch.

With the taste of Ryan still lingering on his tongue, he crawled up Ryan’s body providing heat to the shivering blond. Tenderly caressing his cheek, Joel placed his tongue inside Ryan’s mouth sharing the moment with him… the taste of them. Kissing him passionately, pulling him into his embrace.

“Are you okay?” Joel asked gently tracing Ryan’s jaw line with the pad of his thumb.

“My god what are you trying to do to me?” Ryan asked still trying to catch his breath.

“I did well?”

Um-humm, Ryan answered feeling completely satisfied..."this is what I want Joel, I want tonight with you.”

Joel inhaled deeply, “You sure?” He asked lovingly, gazing into Ryan’s trusting eyes.

“Yes…” Ryan lay back, turning himself completely over to Joel, “I trust you Joel.”

Joel placed his lips tenderly against Ryan’s, his tongue pressed past the lips of his willing partner, loving the feel, the rush of excitement the warmth of his mouth brought him. Their tongues playing together, exploring one another, sampling the sweet taste that was their union. It was as if there was nothing left in the world but them; they had created a new world, full of passion, energy, attraction…. Releasing themselves to the strong pull that they had for one another.

Joel pulled back breaking the kiss, gazing lovinglyat the man beneath him. He tenderly pushed back Ryan’s hair from his face, wanting to look into his eyes when they made love for the very first time. He caressed his face knowing that nothing would be the same after tonight.

Not only was it Ryan’s first time, but it would be the first time for Joel as well. It was never about the emotional aspect of it for him, it was about self-gratification, doing what totally felt good to him, but not tonight, tonight was about pleasing Ryan.

Ryan took Joel’s hand gently raising it to his lips. He lightly brushed his tongue across the palm before kissing it.

“I’m ready,” he spoke softly into Joel’s hand almost in a whisper.

“Are you?” Joel asked placing his finger into Ryan’s mouth. The feeling of his wet tongue seductively sucking on his fingers stirred the fire within him, causing an awakening of all Joel’s senses.

Joel slowly licked his lips being aroused at the sight before him, Ryan was so beautiful, as he sexily tongue kissed each finger, making them wet, preparing them to enter into him.

UmHumm…” Ryan nodded as Joel pulled his fingers from his mouth. He lay beside him, face to face, positioning himself as he kissed Ryan’s chest to distract him.

“Keep your eyes on me.” He whispered as he carefully lifted Ryan’s leg, resting it upon his own.

Joel takes his wet fingers and gingerly plays at Ryan’s entrance. Watching Ryan’s expression, gauging his every move, he noticed a hesitation in Ryan’s eyes for a moment, when he was giving an approving nod his slowly pressed one finger inside causing a distressed moan to escape Ryan’s mouth, his muscle tighten, around Joel’s finger, he could feel the tension.

“Easy.” Joel spoke kindly, never taking his eyes off Ryan. He steadied his finger allowing Ryan to get used to something being inside of him. As he felt the tightness around his finger ease a little, and seeing Ryan release the breath he was holding, he pushed it in and out slowly and steadily before adding another finding his way to his inner core, the spot that caused Ryan to whimper in ecstasy.

He watched, being turned on by the erotic moans coming from him, watching Ryan’s growing erection as he fingered him. He continued to play inside him, getting Ryan ready to receive him.

Going at his own pace, using Joel’s fingers to pleasure himself, Ryan rocked back and forth on them, enjoying the feeling of Joel’s long nimble fingers inside. Joel watched as Ryan slowly takes his hand and wraps it around his erection stroking it firmly, doubling his satisfaction.

Ummm…” Ryan moaned with pleasure, licking his lips slowly. Joel leaned forward kissing his moist lips as he carefully removed his fingers.

Noooo…” Ryan sighed feeling a void. He positioned himself on his back watching Joel tear open the condom and roll onto his hard cock. At that moment, Ryan struggled to breathe, feeling anxious as Joel placed the folded blanket beneath him elevating him slightly.

He felt Ryan’s body tremble. “Are you sure?” Joel asked once again, tracing the outline of Ryan’s body with his finger admiring his beauty, making sure this was what Ryan wanted.

“Yes…” Ryan eyed him timidly, “Joel?”

“Yes…”

“What do I do with my legs?” He asked shyly.

“Just wrap them around me… around my waist.” Joel answered warmly, before kissing him.

Ryan did as instructed as Joel caressed his thighs. The initial feeling was not what Ryan expected, not that he knew what to expect. He inhaled deeply as he felt Joel enter him. The stretching…the burning…the pain was a part of it.

Joel stopped as he watched the look of discomfort on Ryan’s face.

“No…don’t stop.” Ryan whispered faintly as he buried his face in Joel’s chest, biting on his bottom lip. Joel gave an understanding nod, kissed the top of Ryan’s head, and continued his journey to the paradise that awaited him.

It was as if Ryan was watching in slow motion, taking his breath away, the feeling of Joel inside him was intense, making him feel alive. Ryan held him tightly digging his fingernails into his skin.

Joel was gentle with him, going deeper inside of him, every stroke had a purpose, no move was random. Ryan’s hips met Joel’s with every thrust, moving in and out alternating fast with slow strokes, swiveling his hips slightly, moving to their own rhythm, hitting Ryan’s spot time after marvelous time while buried deep inside him, releasing the carnal desire that had been locked within him.

Their bodies glisten with perspiration glowing, as they made love to each other under twilight sky, the heavens was their captive audience. This moment belonged to them. This was now their special place as they both were making love for the very first time.

Joel’s body pressed tightly against Ryan’s created heated between them, making him feel as if he was going to cum again at any minute. Labored moans filled the air as Joel’s thrust became more desperate, more heated with every stroke. The feeling was sensational. Incoherent words of lust kissed Ryan’s ear as the pressure mounted, his breathing became erratic, and his heart pounded in his chest. The combination of Joel’s skillful moves, along with the stimulation he was receiving sent him over the edge.

Uhuh…Uhuh…Uhmmmm.” Ryan tried to hold back his cries, arching his back, dragging his fingernails down Joel’s spine almost drawing blood, he let out a loud cry of passion as warm cum erupted between them fusing them together, making them one; he struggled to breathe, with every forced release, experiencing a sweet death.

He buried his face in Joel’s chest muffling the moans trying to escape his lips, feeling a rebirth, a literal crossing over.

Joel thrust became faster; going deeper into Ryan’s craving body. He couldn’t hold out any longer and the thought of Ryan belonging to him, being his exclusively was overwhelming even for Joel. He had never experienced anything of this magnitude, anything as powerful…as making love to Ryan, the connection, the completeness he felt at this very moment was euphoric. The release; insurmountable, spilling the fruitage of his labor into Ryan, who eagerly accepted.

Ryan held Joel within his embrace, kissing him, sealing the deal, Joel’s strong body now belonged to Ryan, they belonged to each other. They laid there holding each other, basking in their lovemaking. Somehow, the air was different, it felt crisper, clean…new, they were different…free.

As Joel pulled out, he noticed Ryan’s body start to tremble and a single tear roll down his cheek..

He kissed his stomach as he crawled up to Ryan taking him into him arms. “You’re crying…are you okay, did I hurt you?” Joel asked with concern.

“No.” Was Ryan’s simple reply, using his finger to wipe away the tear. "I don't know why I'm crying," He laughed, "I feel..." He left the statement suspended in mid air, sighing deeply.

“How do you feel?” Joel whispered into Ryan’s hair as he kissed him.
“I feel fine.” Ryan replied. “No I feel better than fine…I feel.” Ryan sighed thoughtfully as he thought about tonight’s events, the movie, Nick’s and most of all this moment, tonight he shared something special with Joel… he shared himself. “I feel amazing.” He answered, meaning every word.

“Good.” Joel laughed, sounding relieved.

“What’s so funny?”

“You are, you’re adorable…sweet.” Joel said as he wrapped Ryan within his arms. He pulled the blanket up covering them.

Ahhh…you say that now after getting what you want.” Ryan teased.

“No…no that’s not true, I’ve always said that about you, that’s what drew me to you.” Joel defended.

A warm smile formed on Ryan’s lips, “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For being you, for being gentle with me, making this important experience something I’ll always remember.” Ryan sighed fondly, “I was scared if you didn’t notice.” He laughed lightly was he adjusted the blanket.

“It’s normal to be scared.” Joel agreed, “I remember my first time.”

“Hey…” Ryan laughed trying to sound insulted, “I don’t want you thinking about other guys while you're with me.” He pouted crossing his arms defiantly over his chest.

Joel laughed, “Not like that, I mean just the fear of the unknown, you don’t know what to expect, what goes where, it surly was not like in the books my dad kept under the bed, you know the Playboys and Hustler.” He laughed, “I mean as a gay man or woman we have to be creative in the way we make love, not saying that’s a bad thing you understand, but we do.”

“Yeah…” Ryan said thoughtfully. “I guess you’re right.”

“I think we could be good together.”

“Really?’ Ryan asked incredulity.

Joel shook his head. “You just don’t get it do you?” He asked raising one eyebrow quizzically.

“I guess I don’t.”

“That’s okay, you will.” He said through a sleep-laden yawn. He sighed pulling Ryan closer to him. Ryan laughed feeling himself getting sleepy.

They decided to stay just a little longer enjoying their own peace of heaven they created just for themselves.

~*~*~

“What the hell?” Joel said trying to focus as cool water splashed him in the face.

“Ryan wake up, it’s raining.” He yawned, trying to pull his arm from under Ryan's body.

“Hum…”

“I said we need to get going, it’s raining.” Joel looked around and noticed it wasn't raining but the automatic sprinkler system set to go off at 5:00am. Ryan lay still asleep, causing Joel to laugh noticing their clothes were soaked.

“Come on baby we need to get out of here before the landscapers come.”

Ryan’s eye opened quickly and he sat straight up looking around for his clothes. “What happened?”

“We fell asleep.” Joel laughed handing Ryan his wet clothes.

Joel drove Ryan back to his dorm with the heat blowing full blast, in an effort to keep from freezing, his jacket draped around Ryan’s shoulders. He focused his attention on the road. Glancing at the blond sitting next to him starring out the window. Joel wondered what Ryan was thinking, he was quite, contemplative. The song, ‘The Night I fell In Love,’ By Luther Vandross was playing softly on the radio; it was as if the JD played it just for them.

“Here we are.” Joel said breaking the silence as he pulled up to Ryan’s dorm.

“Yeah.” Ryan pressed his lips together trying to find the right words. “Joel I had an amazing night.”

“So did I Ryan.”

“I mean really, but can I ask you something?”

“Are you having second thoughts, do you regret what happened?” Joel asked trying not to sound panicked.

“…No” He breathed deeply, “I just wondered if you meant everything you said last night and this morning.”

Joel reached for Ryan’s hand, taking a steady breath, before speaking, gazing intently into Ryan’s insecure eyes. Feeling a pounding in his chest as he started to speak. “Ryan, I meant every…every word. I’m not playing games here, Ryan, I want you with me, beside me, I want us.” Joel stated adamantly, with conviction evident in his voice, leaving no room for doubt.

“I want that too.” Ryan said lowering his head.

“Look at me Ryan.” Joel gently lifted Ryan’s chin bringing them eye level. “Do you?” He asked simply.

“Yes…”

“Then okay, don’t second guess us, don’t second guess me and my feelings for you…promise me that.”

“Okay…” Ryan smiled warmly as he watched Joel move forward to kiss him. The kiss sent warm waves though his body, knocking off the chill he was feeling do to the damp clothes.

“Now get inside, before you catch your death of cold.” Joel nodded toward the building.

“Will I see you later?”

“Of course, but tonight. I'm gonna crash now, then hang with the fellas most of the day, but I’ll swing by and get you tonight. We can go to downtown Chicago and see whats happening.”

“Cool…” Ryan smiled.

He attempted to remove Joel’s Jacket, “No…” Joel reached for Ryan’s shoulder, “Keep it.” He smiled sheepishly.

“Okay.” Ryan leaned in giving Joel one last quick kiss before getting out of the Jeep.

Joel watched Ryan disappear into the dorms before driving off, feeling good about them, feeling excited actually. As he drove away, he wondered if he was being realistic thinking that Ryan would be his first and only boyfriend. He smiled to himself, turned up the radio, and made his way home.

 

Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sweet love scene - you certainly gave it a lot of care and attention. :wub:

 

One complaint - Ryan is referred to as "his prey". That really didn't work there. :(

Link to comment
On 08/30/2011 09:24 AM, Conner said:
Sweet love scene - you certainly gave it a lot of care and attention. :wub:

 

One complaint - Ryan is referred to as "his prey". That really didn't work there. :(

Thank you. Conner, glad you enjoyed Ryan's first time...the term prey was more of an carnal/animistic approach of Joel having his way with Ryan :) but dig it... Keep the comments coming...they fuel the writers soul...Kim
Link to comment
On 02/27/2012 03:36 AM, Frostina said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... just awwwwwwwwwwww... sooo romantic and sweet! :D
Hehehe..... Danke. :)
Link to comment

What a wonderful sweet romantic first time for Ryan and really a first time Joel ever made love!

The sprinkler was a cute touch too. I hope their love grows.

Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 04:45 PM, johnnyjon1 said:
What a wonderful sweet romantic first time for Ryan and really a first time Joel ever made love!

The sprinkler was a cute touch too. I hope their love grows.

I really hope you continue to enjoy the story. I find myself glancing over each chapter you review going "yeah that was cool." I'm a romantic at heart if you haven't gathered that :D but their is much more of Joel and Ryan to come. I actually love Joel's parents not to mention Brye. he's a cutie too.

 

Again thanks Randy. Comments fuel the writers soul.

 

Kim

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..