Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,473 Words
  • 5,060 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damphir - 3. Chapter 3

Caution. This chapter contains hard sex

The temperature drops as soon as Fougue leaves. I am still very shaky and I don’t trust myself to speak. I feel... out of my depth. I try to do my usual and push everything aside to live in the moment and just enjoy the warmth and comfort... but it doesn’t really work.

“I’m sorry.”

I look up, startled. “What?”

“I’m sorry I scared you. I didn’t realise that you... that you didn’t know how things are here. I should have realised. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t understand. What do you mean ‘how things are here’?”

He shrugs. “That it doesn’t matter who or what you are. We are all outcasts and misfits. It must have been awful for you, spending your whole life hiding from what you are. I don’t blame you for not trusting anyone. I honestly didn’t know that it would be such a huge thing for you. When you started... well when you were purring and then... I thought you were okay with it and then when you got upset I didn’t know why. I didn’t know what to do so I... I just acted on instinct and...”

“It’s alright. I was an idiot. You’re right: it has been hard. I’ve been scared all my life, scared to let myself be who I am. Out there is a dangerous place for a Damphir. Everyone is trying to kill me or capture me and hand me over to someone who is going to kill me and pay them lots of money for me, or to sell me as a freak, or a slave, or just... keep me as a toy to...” I can’t let my mind go down that road. I am feeling sick as it is.

“Oh god. I’m really sorry. I swear I won’t kill you, or hand you over to anyone else to kill... on the other hand... I could do with a new toy. Do you like being chewed?”

Did he just say what I think he said? I gape at him but he just grins.

“Would you like me to wash your hair?” he asks looking at me as if butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth and suddenly laughter bubbles up in me and I giggle.

“That’s better. Can’t have my chew toys crying all the time.”

“Shut up you stupid dog.”

“Don't forget to wash behind your ears, cat.”

“Aaahhh.” My eyes close on their own and the purr bursts out of me as he buries his hands in my hair and scratches my ears.

“God you’re so easy, pussy.”

I can’t answer. He’s got shampoo on his hands now and he’s rubbing it into my scalp and the whole of my world contracts to the sensations that are going on behind my ears. I sink into that half world of sheer orgasmic pleasure that always comes when someone messes with my ears. It’s a cat thing.

The whole package: the scalp massage, the scent of lilac and the warmth of the water is totally hypnotic and I sink completely under it. I can’t even feel the fingers in my hair any more, I can’t feel anything; nothing in my world exists except the pleasure. Oh god the pleasure; my senses are overloaded with it.

My breathing is slow, my eyes fluttering and half closed and the purr is rumbling through me. I’m in heaven. I barely register when Rover puts his arm around my shoulder and sits me up so he can pour water over my head. It feels good. That’s not my cat side of course; my cat side hates water. I’m not even sure what side of me it is that is loving the water cascading over me, the warmth of his body next to me and the strength of his arm around my shoulder.

As he lays me back again I look up at him with dazed eyes, a smile on my face, purring. Rover smiles back at me, his eyes sparkling blue and begins to soap me. Oh fuck. There is only one thing I like more than having my ears scratched and that is having my belly tickled. He seems to know it because he strokes me with the tips of his fingers, the soap making the contact electric. Throwing my head back I close my eyes and the purr becomes... something different.

Just when I start to get completely lost I feel myself rising and open my eyes with shock to find that Rover is lifting me out of the bath.

“What...?” I murmur, still in a daze.

“The water is going cold and you’re getting all wrinkled,” Rover says. There is a strange, strained tone in his voice.

“Oh. Okay.” I throw my arms around him and nestle into his chest. He seems to be shivering so it must be getting cold. I don’t feel cold, not at all. I’m warm and comfortable and totally relaxed and contented. Of course I don’t trust them, not yet but there’s no harm in enjoying myself when I can. That’s me... live in the moment and throw myself into licking every last drop of cream from the bottom of the bowl.

Rover sets me down on a stool and hurries back into the bathroom, coming out a moment later with a huge towel which he wraps around me. It’s so soft. “Comb my hair.” I murmur hopefully. I don’t want the pleasure to end. I never want the pleasure to end. Some people might be thinking that it has to end sometime and worrying about what would happen when it did. Me, I just make the most of it when I can and never even think of what comes after.

There is a moment of hesitation and then Rover silently picks up a comb from the table behind us. At first it is a bit difficult. Rover is clumsy and rough and there is some tugging going on. “Aw.”

“Sorry.”

Gradually the tugging lessens and the sliding through the hair starts and, oh my god, oh my god. I almost fall asleep and don’t notice when fingers replace the comb. My hair is long. I can’t remember when I last had it cut, and even then it was a quick slice with a scissors across the bottom. I open my eyes and find that Rover has turned me around and I am facing a mirror. For a moment I am horrified and it jerks me out of my pleasure stupor.

My hair is the one single thing that most marks me out as being different. Like all vampires it is basically raven black and dead straight, but there are streaks all over of brilliant, almost sparkling, silver. Oh fuck, my eyes! They are just as bad. I have to concentrate to keep them brown. When I can afford it I wear contacts but I haven’t been able to afford it for a long time. The natural colour, which stares back at me now from the pale, anxious face in the mirror, is the same as my hair: sparkling metallic silver with a black circle around the iris.

“You have beautiful hair,” Rover says dreamily, his fingers still combing through it. I look up and meet his eyes in the mirror. There is an unreadable expression there. He makes me remember that it’s okay to be myself now. At least for a short time, I can completely relax and stop worrying. That feels good, it feels very good. I smile a bright smile and lean back against him, purring.

Rover jumps back and I almost fall off the stool.

“What? What’s the matter? What did I do?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all. I... er... I have to go.”

“Wait. Can you help me get over to the bed first? I’m really tired and hungry and I don’t think...”

“Alright... just quickly then.”

Almost hesitantly he scoops me up and carries me over to the bed. There’s no time to curl up in his arms but I would like to. Now that I’m used to the dogginess, he smells good. He doesn’t exactly drop me but he seems in a hurry to set me down and leave. But I don’t want him to leave. I haven’t felt this good in years and I associate that with him, at least for now. I don’t want to be on my own. I really don’t want to be on my own.

“Will youpass me the bowl please?”

Without speaking or even looking at me he swiftly crosses the room to the table, picks up the tray and carries it back. He stops and looks down at me with that weird expression in his eyes again.

“It’s cold.”

“I don’t care. I’m starving. I mean literally. It’s been days since I’ve eaten and I haven’t had anything as substantial as this for ages; weeks.” My eyes don’t leave the bowl as I speak. My stomach starts growling and I feel nauseous with hunger. “Please.”

Gently he sets the tray down on my lap and turns to leave. “Please... help me.” I hold up my hands. The bandages have come off and they are raw and sore. “My fingers are stiff and I don’t think I can hold the spoon properly.” That’s not entirely true but I don’t want him to go.

“I... alright.” He gives in with a sigh and sits down on the bed. The spoon looks small in his big hands, the hands which were running through my hair not long ago.

I am totally starving and I gobble down the soup as fast as he can shovel it into my mouth. Usually I am much more fastidious when I eat but this time all I want is to get the food into my mouth and my stomach as quickly as possible. The stew is cold, but it’s the best stew I have ever tasted.

“Mmmm, that was great. Thank you for helping me.” I lie back against the soft pillows, purring with contentment. The towel has fallen open but I don’t care. Carefully setting the tray down on the bedside table Rover turns to look at me, biting his bottom lip, his eyes roving over my body as if he just can’t help it. Well, well, who would have thought... a dog? Oh well: it’s been a long, long time.

“I know you’re busy but could you stay with me for just a little while? I feel... I’m a bit scared.” I give him by best pout and he swallows hard.

“I... don’t...”

“Please.” Now he gets the eyes as well as the pout. No one ever resists the eyes... at least no one who isn’t trying to kill me.

“I... you... um... well... o...okay.”

I give him my brightest smile and watch his eyes glaze over. “Will you cuddle me?”

“What?” he yelps and jumps up and away from the bed.

“I don’t feel so good. I hurt all over, I’m weak as hell and I can’t walk... and I’ve been kidnapped and outedand I’m scared. I need a cuddle.” Okay that time I wasn’t pretending and, by the end, the tremble in my lips and voice is totally unconscious.

“I don’t know if that is a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“I just... Oh fuck, okay.” He lets out his breath in a sigh, climbs up onto the bed and lies down next to me. Automatically I curl into him and snuggle against his warm side. He is entirely stiff and not in a good way.

After a while he starts to relax and absentmindedly strokes my hair, earning a light purr. I know he’s watching me, even though I have my eyes closed, and I can’t help but smile. “Mmmm.” He’s stroking my ears now; they’ve changed and he’s running his fingers over the soft fur on the back. “Oh yes...more...more...” The stroking turns to gently scratching and my body twitches.

I manage to stop myself slipping into my pleasure state but it’s not easy. Rolling onto my back I beg. “Tickle me.”

“What? No. I can’t.”

“Oh please... please... please.”

“Glory, I can’t. If I touch you I don’t know if...”

“Oh that’s okay,” I purr with my eyes closed. “You can fuck me if you want to. It’s been a while but I think I remember how.”

“What!!”

I open my eyes and smile up at him. “I’m a cat, what do you expect? You’re a dog; you have the same urges, instincts. Stop repressing them.”

“Um... it... it isn't that easy for me.”

“Isn’t it? Why not?” I have spent so long suppressing my cat form that I forgot what it is truly like to be a cat, what it feels like when the pleasure rushes through you, overloading the senses - all the senses including the sex drive. Of course I should be chasing female cats, desperate to procreate but that is one thing that seems to cut across all of my natures: I have no interest in females at all.

“Glory I... I hurt people.”

“I’m not people.”

“I’ve... damaged them, Glory. I’m strong and...”

“You won’t hurt me.”

“They all thought that.”

“You won’t hurt me Rover.”

“What makes you think that?”

“I don’t think it, I know it. Try me... go on, I taste good.”

“Glory!!”

“Okay, okay, just tickle me... Please.”

“Just tickling?”

“Trust me; once you start it’s all I’ll think about. I... I get sensual overload, unless I try really, really hard which I have no intention of doing. I won’t be able to do anything but feel, and that includes thinking.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?”

“I suppose it could be but it’s not something I can help.”

“Doesn’t it worry you? I mean if someone who wants to hurt you gets to know that then they know how to have you completely at their mercy.”

“People who want to hurt me aren’t usually that subtle. Why bother take the time unless you care?”

“I... I suppose.”

“Don’t think; just do.”

When he doesn’t do anything I frown and stare unblinkingly at him until he gives in. If the pout and the eyes don’t work, the stare usually does.

With a sigh he starts to rub my stomach and I sigh with pleasure, the inevitable purr rumbling as I snuggle deeper into the pillow. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side, rubbing my cheek against the soft fluffy towel and the silky pillow.

The strokes are lightening, as I knew they would. His hand rises to become finger tips and the strokes change as he runs his fingers from one side of my body to the other across my belly and I bliss out.

Something’s changed but, deep in the bliss; I can’t work out what... “Ah, ahh...” That’s it. That’s IT. Oh God, even in the bliss I know... I know that... that... “Aahh...” Stop. Stop teasing now. I can’t... I can’t. “Mmmmph.”

My purring stops and changes to little sounds... like whimpers, like moans, like sighs. His touch is not a touch any more. It’s passed through stroke and caress to full blown... “Oh. Oh, oh, oh.” I think he’s been kissing me. I think I’ve been responding.

I’m raising my hips and thrusting into his hand. I lick my lips waiting for the switch to flip. Maybe I should have warned him. Maybe I should warn him. Uh Oh... too late. I think I shock the hell out of him when the purring kitten turns into a spitting wild cat. In fact I know I shock him because he jumps away from me and falls off the bed. I leap after him and land lightly on top, straddling him.

I wish he was on his stomach, but that’s okay because I can always turn him over later... he should do that himself anyway. Better pin him down though, don’t want him to get away. Stay still... stay still you... you DOG. Don’t you know what you’re supposed to do? Fuck it. “Bitch.” He’s fighting me, trying to get on top of me. Oh no you don’t.

How did we go from sex to fighting? He so much bigger than me. Ow. “Ow.” Doesn’t he know I hurt? I hurt. “I hurt.” He doesn’t seem to care. He’s growling. Fuck, if I weren’t so weak... I’m going to get him, I swear. No way am I going to let him do that to me. Flip flip. Instincts take over and I literally start spitting. My claws are descending and I think the puppy is in for another shock.

How the hell does he move so fast? Fuck. I’m hissing and spitting and clawing and fighting but that stupid dog is so strong. He’s growling at me... how dare he! How dare he growl at me!

“Ouf.” All the breath is knocked out of me as he throws me onto my stomach and lands on me. I’m still sore after what happened last night. This is even worse than when the vampire did it, although not as bad as when he flattened me earlier. My knees hurt and my head hurts and... Oh “Oh fuck!!”

It’s actually quite amazing, the range of sounds that come out of my throat. This howl is my favourite. This howl means... “Aaaaaaaoooooo.” My mind and body are filled with fire. I have no idea how much of it is pain and how much is pleasure. The bloody dog has no finesse. Practically as soon as he gets me face down he’s in me. No foreplay, preparation, just “Aaaaaaooooo.” And then bang bang bang and I’m howling and screeching and clawing at the floor, thrusting into the carpet and... Ooh... Ooh...

My climax is always explosive and my body convulses so strongly it almost throws him off, but his strong arms are around me. I feel his breath on my neck and scream.

Ahhhhh. Coming down is always an... interesting experience. Rover hasn’t finished and now it hurts. My howling changes and now I’m clawing to get away but he won’t let me and... “Aaahhh.” I twitch and then relax as he starts to nibble my ear. Little yelping sounds come out of me as I start to slide into the bliss again and then he shudders and fills me and then is gone, leaving me shivering and bleeding and completely incapable of moving anything but my tail, which is twitching uncontrollably.

Rover is kneeling beside me. I can feel him. He is breathing hard and I think he’s crying. He isn’t touching me though. I thought he would. I mean after... well I just thought he would. I suppose I had better do something. “Ow.” I yelp as I try to turn over. I’m even more battered than before.

Suddenly Rover unceremoniously flips my loudly protesting body over and scoops me up in his arms. “Oh God I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I told you. I told you I hurt people. I can’t stop myself. I can’t control it. I can’t stop myself. You’re so small and... And I thought... You fought me and that always drives me wild and I thought... I thought you were dead.”

“Dead?” What’s he on about? Doesn’t he realise that was the best sex I’ve had in... Well in ever. “Don’t be stupid, of course I’m not dead.” I grin at him, bearing my fangs. “That was fucking awesome, and now you’re going to pay.” He gasps as I throw my arms around him and raise myself up to sink my fangs into his throat.

I don’t take a lot: I don’t need to. I can never take very much anyway, it makes me dizzy. Mostly I only do it when I am absolutely starving and desperate; it keeps me going for a while; and, of course, for sex play.

Rover collapses over onto his back, taking me with him and twitches, his legs coming up to fold around me, thrusting even though he has spent himself. I have no idea where this might have gone if I had been stronger. But I’m not and I have to stop, exhausted. Rover remains immobile for a moment, then he drops his legs and stands up, still with me in his arms. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down. He remains standing; I wonder why.

“You seriously liked that?”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Are you hurt?”

I consider. “Oh hell yeah.” I grin at his stricken expression. “Don’t worry, I heal fast. Come and comfort me.”

Ahhh it’s good to have someone’s arms around me again, to have a soft rumbling breath against my neck and ear. “Mmmm.” My purrs and his rumbling send me very quickly into and exhausted sleep

So, now you've really met my little cat. Please take the time to let me know what you think of him, either in a review, or in my discussion forum or a pm. Glory will purr if you do
Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Gorgeous, N. Some stirrings of a "ahem" nature! You write so well. Original and imaginative. And you're such a tease - watch out there's hard sex here! Then "glory will purr" - hmmm, lapping it up, like cream!

Link to comment

OH MY GOD, YOU!!

 

At some point in the past you HAD to be a cat! I started to make a few notes to use to respond to this chapter, and I realized that I would have to copy/paste the entire chapter!

 

You crazy thing!!

 

'more--over there'.

 

Hugs!!

Link to comment
On 07/13/2011 06:19 AM, carringtonrj said:
Gorgeous, N. Some stirrings of a "ahem" nature! You write so well. Original and imaginative. And you're such a tease - watch out there's hard sex here! Then "glory will purr" - hmmm, lapping it up, like cream!
Glory would approve. He likes cream :) Thanks for the review hun. Glad you like it
Link to comment
On 07/13/2011 07:31 AM, phana14 said:
OH MY GOD, YOU!!

 

At some point in the past you HAD to be a cat! I started to make a few notes to use to respond to this chapter, and I realized that I would have to copy/paste the entire chapter!

 

You crazy thing!!

 

'more--over there'.

 

Hugs!!

HAHA. I can't deny that crazy and as for the cat I might well have been because writing this one was so easy. Thanks as always for the review and the support
Link to comment

OMG! Interesting:) Glory exhibiting more of those cat feelings and stuff.

I saw the warning but the sex was quite hard. It's not much of my thing but you wrote/made so damn appealing! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 07/16/2011 10:49 PM, Michael9344 said:
OMG! Interesting:) Glory exhibiting more of those cat feelings and stuff.

I saw the warning but the sex was quite hard. It's not much of my thing but you wrote/made so damn appealing! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Haha... I don't think it's much of anyone's thing... but it's pretty par for the course for cats and dogs. Unfortunately this scene will never be repeated :( thanks for the comment
Link to comment

Well that was .... different. Glory has an interesting way with sex doesn't he. lol. Wonder what else you have up your sleeve, Nephy.

Link to comment
On 10/11/2011 03:32 PM, comicfan said:
Well that was .... different. Glory has an interesting way with sex doesn't he. lol. Wonder what else you have up your sleeve, Nephy.
Oh... a few!! And as for GLory and sex... he hasn't even got warmed up yet. Thanks for the reviews hun, glad you are enjoying this story
Link to comment

WOW Nephy That was awesome I'm actually sat here gobsmacked. I love Glory absolutely adore him OMG that was funny and hot and fucking great! Pardon my French lol Well dont you :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 05:51 AM, Mark92 said:
WOW Nephy That was awesome I'm actually sat here gobsmacked. I love Glory absolutely adore him OMG that was funny and hot and fucking great! Pardon my French lol Well dont you :hug:
Thank you. I'm glad you like it. There are some rather steamy moments and wait until you find out what happens when you stroke his back ;)
Link to comment

I was sort of shocked. I wasn't expecting that...I thought this was about Glory and the vampire. It was very well done though. It is interesting to see how out of control that Glory can be. Cheers...Gary

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Damn! That was unexpected, but hot! lol Reminds me of Klingon sex. lol I think I adore both Glory and Rover. :wub: I wonder what the vampire will think if/when he finds out they had sex? lol

Link to comment
On 03/17/2016 09:55 AM, Valkyrie said:

Damn! That was unexpected, but hot! lol Reminds me of Klingon sex. lol I think I adore both Glory and Rover. :wub: I wonder what the vampire will think if/when he finds out they had sex? lol

Oh, I'm sure fur will fly :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..