Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 7,276 Words
  • 5,599 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lovers Blind - 13. Go West young man

Hey Yall. I wanted to sent a shout out thanks to Quonos10 for editing this chapter while Rush was indisposed.

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lovers Blind 13: Go west young man.

“I want go, is there anyway I can?” Jake asked as he squashed me against his chest, which was fine with me, I was still a little shocked.

“Of course, we’ve already cleared it with Molly and Zeek; you’re all booked to head out tonight at nine. You’re mother and I want to go, but there’s no way we can get off work,” Jake’s dad said.

I smiled as I turned my head and kissed Jake’s chest.

“Why do we have to go to California, I though we could do the surgery here?”

“We could have, but at the Universityof Californiain Irvinethey’re doing Laser Corneal transplant,” Mom said.

I must have looked confused because Dad quickly added, “They take a laser to cut both your corneas and those of the donor. They cut them in a type of zigzag so that they lock together like puzzle pieces. It cut’s recovery time down dramatically and allows the stitches to be removed much sooner. You could be seeing again inside of three months.” I smiled at this, before I was told it could be up to two years before full sight was restored.

“That’s amazing.” I still felt a little out of it.

“Why don’t you boys go upstairs and help Zeek pack. You’ll only be gone for a few days, so just a few outfits is all you need.” I felt Jake nod when my Mom finished speaking

“Cool, then you can come over to my place and we can pack me up.” I smiled at this. He had other things in mind besides packing.

Once we were in my room Jake pulled my old suitcase out of the closet and I told him what to pack. I knew I should be feeling more excited than I was, but it all just seemed so surreal…

“You can’t believe it’s actually happening can you?” Jake’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Yea…it just seems unreal. I mean we’ve been waiting for so long and then one day the phone rings and we’re preparing to hop a plane.” I heard Jake chuckle.

“Trust me, I understand what you’re feeling. I think we’ve all been waiting on this for so long that it’s caught us all by surprise.” Jake said. I couldn’t help smiling.

“Yea, I guess. So are you finished with my packing?” Jake slugged my arm.

“Yep I’m done, let’s head over to my place.” I could hear the grin in his voice.

“What else are you planning besides packing?” Jake’s response was to grab my hand.

“You’ll see, if my folks are still downstairs that is.” Jake said as he pulled me out of my room.

* * *

I watched Zeek fidget as the plane skimmed through the clouds. He really started freaking out at the airport before we took off. He wouldn’t admit to it, but I’m pretty sure that the reality of what was about to happen, why we were going to California, finally hit him.

“It’s alright to admit your nervous babe,” I said quietly as I wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“I’m not nervous.” He began scratching at the fabric of his jeans.

“So the denim has offended you in some way?” I asked him as I tapped the back of his hand.

Quickly he stopped, which was good considering the dark blue of the fabric was starting to turn white.

“Ok, ok, ok I’m a wreck. Happy now?”

The sarcasm in his voice was just a cover; one that Zeek was never that good at using.

“What is it that’s making you nervous babe, the surgery? You’ve been through the info a dozen times since we left the house; it isn’t much different than traditional surgery.” I said, but Zeek didn’t give me anything. No, it wasn’t the surgery.

The light in the cabin was low so I didn’t have to worry about embarrassing him as I pulled him close, mindful of the armrest, and kissed his temple.

“You can tell me, Zeek.” I whispered. Slowly he put his head down on my shoulder.

“I’m worried about seeing again…or not seeing again…I’m afraid that after all this, the surgery won’t take or the cornea’s will reject…which I know is slim…and even if it does work what if…I mean it’s been so long you know? What if I can’t acclimate to seeing again?” Zeek’s voice was barely louder than a whisper.

“Honestly babe, I don’t know about that first part. I don’t know what the consequences of a rejection would be. As for you acclimating, you’ll be able to. I know what they say about finally getting something you’ve wanted for a long time and it not being as good as you thought it would be, but even if it’s not, you’ll still be able to see again and we’ll make the most of life.

Personally I plan on showing you a lot of things. I mean, not seeing would add a certain amount of mystery…and eroticism...I want to look in your eyes and know you can see me.” I whispered in his ear. I could see Zeek’s face darken; good thing his parents were a few row’s ahead of us.

“You’re evil.” He said quietly.

“I know I am, but I’m also right babe. No matter what happens we’ll get through it. I’m here for you Zeek; I’ll take care of you.” I said quietly. Without raising his head from my shoulder he kissed my jaw.

“Thank you, Jake.” He said quietly.

“You’re welcome, Zeek. Now try to get some sleep. We don’t land for a few more hours.” I said and he nodded against my shoulder. It made me happy the Zeek had so much trust in me.

I woke Zeek up once we landed and we made it through airport security without much issue. Mr. Manning had called ahead for a rental car, so once we found it we packed our luggage into it and headed out.

I had to admit it was really strange. We had taken off around nine thirty, were in the air for nearly four hours and it was only a little after ten o’clockin California.

Mr. Manning made reservations at the Atrium hotel, which was only a few miles from the University where Zeek’s transplant was taking place.

Zeek and I originally thought his surgery would be taking place as soon as we got to California. We learned before we boarded the plane that the donor corneas were being preserved in some sort of solution. They could last that way a few days, so his surgery could be well planned.

“You boys have the room just across from ours. We’ll be getting up early to grab some breakfast before we go to the university. I don’t know if they’ll be doing the surgery tomorrow or not. The cornea tissue can be stored for several days,” Mr. Manning said as we rode the elevator up to our floor.

I smiled when I opened the door to our room; one bed. Zeek smiled when I explained our sleeping arrangements

Neither of us expected to be there for more than a few days so we didn’t bother unpacking our clothes.

“What does it look like?” Zeek asked as he lay back on the bed.

“It’s nice, spacious. It’s got a nice Mediterranean like style, the wood on the headboard, T.V cabinet and desk are made of light colored woods. The walls are kind of like a peach color and the blanket on the bed is light colored too.” Zeek nodded when I was finished.

“It sounds really nice. I’d like to see it.” Zeek replied.

“Not this time around, but maybe sometime in the future we can come back, just me and you. Get a room with a furnished balcony and a view of the pool.” I smiled as I pictured it.

Zeek stood up and started stripping out of clothes. When he got down to his dark blue briefs (I was drooling by this point) he turned toward me with a smile.

“I’m going to get into the shower; you want to come with me?” He carefully rubbed his crotch and I could see him start to stiffen up against the fabric.

“Yea, yea I’m in,” I said and followed him into our bathroom.

* * *

Jake wrapped his arms around me as we stepped under the hot water.

“Do you remember our pact?” He asked as he ran his hands up and down my torso.

I didn’t need to ask what he meant; I knew what he was talking about.

“Yea I remember,” I said. His hands dipped down to my hips, “Are you ready to make good on it?” I shivered as Jake scrapped his teeth across my shoulder.

“Yea I’m ready to make good on it baby boy. I think about it all the time, the things I want to do with you,” Jake whispered huskily.

“Like…Like what?” Jake chuckled at my question.

Jake pulled his hands off my body and few moments later I felt a wet, rough, slick clothe gliding over my back and sides.

“I think about being on my knees in front of you, sucking your cock and worshiping your body with my hands; rubbing your chest and stomach; stroking and teasing your balls,” he said as he moved the clothe from my back to my chest and arms.

Hearing Jake talk had made me hard. I moved to take hold of my cock, but before I could, he moved my hand away.

“Nope, I’m not done yet.” He whispered. I heard him kneel on the shower floor. The wash cloth now moved up and down my legs, but avoided my cock.

“I think about lying back on your bed and looking up into your eyes knowing you can see me as you push yourself into me.” Jake stood up and pushed me gently into the stream of the water I let it pour down on me, rinsing away the soap suds.

Once I was rinsed off Jake pinned me to the wall and grabbed my cock.

“I think about you inside of me Zeek, making love to me. I think about cumming with your cock in me.” That was all I need. Suddenly I was cumming all over Jake’s hand and stomach.

Jake rinsed us off and as I slumped against the shower, I felt him moving, around; displacing the water. A few moments later the water turned off and he pulled me out of shower.

“What about you?” I asked as Jake started to dry me off.

“Already taken care of babe. Just seeing you leaning back against the shower wall looking thoroughly debauched was good for me.” He replied with a small laugh.

Once we were dried off Jake led me back to the bed. He set our alarm as I lay down. When Jake crawls in next to me, he wraps his arms around me. I felt safe next to Jake, happy; I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Big day tomorrow Zeek. Get some sleep and don’t worry. I’ll be here for you no matter what happens.” He whispered. I tucked my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I had goose bumps at Jake’s affirmation; he was with me; no matter what.

* * *

Two days later found me and Zeek’s parents waiting to be called back by the doctor who was doing Zeek’s transplant.

After our meeting with him the day before, Zeek was given a quick physical work up and sent for some blood work. They put a rush on the labs to confirm that he wasn’t sick or had any sort of infections. After they cleared him, the surgery was scheduled.

We were told that the transplant would only take about an hour, two at most. After an hour and forty-five minutes, I began to chomp at the bit a little.

“Jake, son, you really need to sit down and try to stay calm.” Mr. Manning came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I had been pacing a small line across the small room they used as a waiting area for the last fifteen minutes.

Without resisting I let him guide me over to a chair and push me back into it. As soon as my ass hit the cushion I started to jiggle my leg up and down, rocking on the ball of my foot; I saw Mrs. Manning smile at me out of the corner of my eye.

I stopped and closed my eyes taking deep breaths, mimicking what Zeek did when he was nervous, worried, or trying to figure something out. I didn’t open them again when I felt myself start to calm down; I just kept going, trying to shut out reality.

“Mr. and Mrs. Manning, Mr. Madsen. Zeek is out of surgery.” The doctor’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Immediately I was out of the chair and on my feet. I tripped getting up, but Mr. Manning caught me.

“You know son, I could think of so many jokes right now.” He said quietly as he stood me up and turned to the doc. I had to smile; it was nice of him to do that. It’s exactly what Zeek would have done; make a joke to make me feel better.

“Can we see him?” Mrs. Manning asked.

“Of course,” The Doctor said, stepping back to let us past him right this way.”

He led us through a short hall way to a small room where Zeek was sitting in a chair. The shades he usually wore were hanging from the collar of his shirt. Instead of them his eyes were covered with a pair of large eye shields. They were like his glasses, but were set far enough from his eyes to leave room for the bandage pads that were under them.

I don’t know what I was expecting, but seeing him sitting there smiling wasn’t it. It didn’t feel anticlimactic or anything, I knew how huge this was, but…I don’t know it was a strange un-real feeling.

“Ok I know there are four people in here I can hear your breathing patterns,” Zeek said. “I may have just had surgery, but I can’t see you yet so you’re going to have to come closer.”

I was so relieved, I started to laugh. I wanted to rush over and hold him, but I held myself in. I was afraid of jarring or hurting him. From the looks on Mr. and Mrs. Manning’s faces they were having the same thoughts.

“Doc will you please tell my folks and my boyfriend that they aren’t going to knock my corneas out by hugging me.” Zeek’s request made the doctor laugh.

“Your son is fine, the transplant went well. I want to see him back tomorrow to remove the bandages. I want him to wear the eye shield for a few weeks. No lifting above ten to fifteen pounds, no contact sports, no contusions to the head or eyes; but hugs and other displays of affection are fine.” When he finished speaking, the three of us moved to his side.

“So when will I be able to see clearly?” Zeek asked. We all looked over at the doctor.

“Your vision will be blurry for several weeks and will likely change drastically for the next couple of years. However you’ll probably have fairly clear vision within three months and in about six, when your healing has evened out a bit, you’ll most likely have glasses prescribed for you.

“Don’t wear your eye shield when you bath or sleep and try not to sleep on your sides or front for the next several weeks. I’ve already sent care instructions to your ophthalmologist, Dr. Bremen, so you’ll be all set when you head home.”

Zeek’s face lit up; I never saw him this happy before. He smiled wide and his face seemed to glow with joy.

“Thank you so much for taking care of him,” Mrs. Manning said. Smiling ear to ear, she shook the Doctor’s hand.

Zeek’s folks and the Doc talked for a while longer, setting up an appointment for Zeek to come back tomorrow and have the bandages removed. He also told them what to expect in terms of pain or discomfort over the next few weeks. I just stayed knelt next to his chair though, with my hand on his knee. Zeek had his hand over mine and was learning back in his chair.

Soon though we were on our way back to the hotel, Zeek had been pretty quiet on the trip back and it wasn’t until he was laying back in on our bed that he spoke.

“Three months…inside of three months and I’ll be able to see things clearly again.” He said quietly.

“Three months and it’ll be clear. In six, with some glasses, it’ll be perfect again.” Zeek gave me a big smile.

“I think we might have to stop sleeping together for a few weeks though,” Zeek said.

I froze, alarmed something changed between us. “Why is that?”

“Well, the Doc said that I can’t sleep on my side or stomach and that is pretty how I sleep when we’re together, laying with my head on your chest or shoulder,” Zeek said.

Even though he couldn’t see me, yet, I shook my head. “I’m not going to stop sleeping in the same bed with you unless it becomes a problem. I could always tie you to the bed, so you can’t roll over.” I crawled onto the bed and put my head on Zeek’s stomach.

“Hmmm….sounds kinky….I think I could get into that.”

I busted out laughing. “Did you just offer to let me tie you up?” I rose up onto my elbows and looked at him.

“It was your idea to begin with,” he replied. How he managed to keep a straight face I’ll never know.

“Yea, but I was only joking….but if you’re into it.” I pictured it for a few seconds; Zeek blindfolded, tied to the head board with soft rope or maybe those silk ribbons…completely naked….I liked it.

“You’re picturing it aren’t you…you damn dirty dog.” Zeek’s accusation made me blush.

“Like you weren’t.” Now it was Zeek’s turn to blush a bit.

“Okay, we need to move away from sex, I think that might be classified as strenuous activity.”

Much as I didn’t want to, I had to agree with him.

* * *

Monday night found Jake and me lying in my bed. Jake was asleep with his head on my chest but I was wide awake. I think I was still recovering from the shock if I were honest. I had corneal transplant surgery barely twenty four hours ago. Something that I waited on for years and suddenly it happened. Now it’s over and I just have to recover.

Suddenly so many possibilities and options were open to me. There was so much I could do now, no limitations. It was simultaneously the best and most frightening thing I had ever felt. I was also afraid of what the next six months would be like, after waiting so long, six months seemed so…short.

I let myself get lost in musing, Jake and I would be going back to school in the morning. Mom and dad had called the school and made all the arrangements that I would need, I would basically be sitting quietly during gym for the next few weeks because of the bending and lifting restrictions. I had to take a few medications too, an anti-inflammatory, an anti-biotic and steroid eye drops, the drops I had to use at least four times a day.

Jake shifting around brought me out of my thoughts, I felt him move up and place a kiss on my forehead.

“Stop thinking babe, you need to sleep.” He mumbled quietly as he lay back down on my chest.

“How did you know I wasn’t already asleep?” I asked as I scratched my forehead. It was a substitute for rubbing my eye, which had become a habit before the surgery. I really hated the pressure that the metal eye shield I had to sleep in put on my face.

“’Cause your breathing changes when you sleep, it gets deeper,” Jake said sleepily, making me smile.

“I thought I was supposed to be the one with the super sense.” Jake chuckled.

“We’ve shared a bed for years Zeek; I picked up a few things.” Jake replied

I stroked his hair, making him snuggle closer. “I’m scared.” I whispered. Jake nodded his head against my chest.

“I know you are Zeek, to be honest I’m scared too. I’m not gonna say that things will be okay, because they might not be. But I’m going to promise to do everything in my power to make sure they are.” Jake sounded much more awake now.

“I’m sorry I woke you up.” Jake playfully smacked my leg.

“You didn’t, I was dreaming and woke up. Get some sleep babe. You need.” He gently kissed my chest.

I took several deep breaths and burrowed into my pillow as much as possible and tried to calm my mind as much as I could. I dunno how long it was, but I finally managed to fall asleep.

* * *

“You ASSHOLES you go and have transplant surgery and you don’t even call us?!” Lawrence said loudly the next morning when Zeek and I met him and Lou in the school parking lot.

Before I could answer Lou smacked me in the head, twice.

“Ouch. What the hell? Why did you hit me twice?” I looked at Lou, semi annoyed at his assault.

‘Because I can’t hit Zeek. No sudden or violent contact, especially not to the head; remember?’ He signed.

“How did you know that?” I asked, speaking and signing, a habit I had picked up when round Lou.

“Lou and I have been doing our research on Cornea Transplant. We now know the subject as well as the doctors doing the surgeries.” Lawrence’s answer made me and Zeek laugh.

“I love you guys,” Zeek said. He reached out and with surprising accuracy touched Lou and Lawrence’s shoulders.

Of course Zeek’s sight wasn’t perfect yet and he was still wearing his sunglasses to protect his eyes, but he could see light and muted color. . Even with all that he could still make out where someone was, vaguely at least so finding Lou and Lawrence wasn’t much of an issue.

After Lou and Lawrence each ruffled Zeek’s hair, carefully of course, the four of us headed into the school.

As I lead Zeek through the halls, I was much more observant that usual to be sure Zeek didn’t get hurt or injured. I wasn’t going to let any thugs like Leo or Michel get even remotely close enough to touch him. We waited too long for this to happen.

“OMG where were you guys yesterday, I was sooo worried about you.” I heard Miranda call as she ran up to us. She made to throw her arms around Zeek, but I stepped between them.

“Dude, I know you’re possessive, but relax.” She said. Before I could say anything, Zeek moved around me, leaned in close and whispered in her ear.

”Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod how could you two just go off and NOT tell me about it? I mean you couldn’t pick up a phone and give a girl a call?” Miranda said; looking and sounding surprised.

Zeek smiled, leaving me to look apologetic.

“Don’t worry, they didn’t tell us either.” Lawrence said as Miranda fell in step with us.

“So…so what is it like, I mean can you see yet?” She asked. Zeek shook his head and started explaining.

“I can, but its nothing clear. I can only see shapes, light and color. It’ll be about three months before things are clear enough for me to function,” he said.

Miranda nodded, she must have remembered that Zeek couldn’t see so she spoke up.

“Well that’s cool. I am SO happy for you. I know that you’ve been waiting on this for years.”

Zeek shushed her. “Don’t be so loud about it; I don’t want it going around just yet.”

Miranda agreed not to talk about it before she left us.

The rest of the day passed pretty much as it always did. We slipped out for lunch with Lou and Lawrence before we came back for Gym. Zeek got a lot of looks from the rest of class; he had become really active in the last few weeks, especially in the weight room.

I really didn’t like the look on his face when he was sitting alone on the bleachers. It was our day to use to weight room but I couldn’t just leave him sitting there.

Instead of heading to the weight room, I went to find our gym teacher. “Hey, Mr. James can I talk to you for a second?”

“What do you need, Mr. Madsen?”

I motioned toward Zeek. “You know that Zeek had his surgery over the weekend, right?” When he nodded I continued, “Well you know about his lifting restrictions, I was wondering if there was anyway you could let the two of us do something different until his restrictions are lifted. He had gotten really into class and now that he can’t participate well…” I left out the obvious and saw the weird look Mr. Andrews gave me. I wondered if he knew that we were a couple. Did faculty listen to the rumor’s that went around the school?

“The most I can do Mr. Madsen is give Mr. Manning a pass to spend the gym period in the library or in a free period till his restrictions are lifted. Do you have any friends that he can spend it with?” Mr. James asked and I thought of Lou and Lawrence.

“Yes sir, we do. Would it be ok for me to take him up to the library? I swear I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Mr. Andrews agreed, so I ran over to the bleachers to get Zeek. When I got there, he stood up and looked at me. Even through his sun glasses I knew he had heard.

“Shit…I’m in trouble. I’m sorry Zeek, I wasn’t thinking. I should have asked you first. I just didn’t want you to have to sit out here on your own.” When I stopped apologizing, Zeek walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

“I’m not mad at you,” Zeek said. “I’m actually grateful I really didn’t want to sit out here on my own either.”

Breathing a sigh of relief, I led him out of the gym. “Well I still have class so we need to hurry up.”

“You think Lou and Lawrence will be okay with hanging out with me?” Zeek asked as we hurried through the halls.

“I’m sure they will, you’re their little brother remember?”

Zeek laughed, but otherwise didn’t answer me.

Just like I knew they would, Lou and Lawrence were happy to keep Zeek company, Lou said it would give him the chance to start teaching him Sign, I wasn’t sure how they were going to pull that off, but what ever passed the time.

“I’ll meet you after class babe. Love you.” I kissed him before I headed back to class.

* * *

Once Jake left us Lou started to teach me Sign. I was feeling pretty dubious about this since I still couldn’t see…very well at least, but Lou showed me a few that were pretty easy. He took my hands and placed them how they needed to be and then moved them in the proper way.

By the time the period was over, I had learned seven signs, ‘Hello’, ‘How are you’, ‘Goodbye’, ‘Good Morning’, ‘See you later’, ‘I’m fine’, and a variation of fine that meant ‘Super fine’. Lou said that was a favorite sign of his.

“Lou says that next time he’ll show you how to do the alphabet and to finger spell.” Lawrence said as he and Lou led me out to the hallway, I still needed some help getting around due to the blurriness.

“Hey guy, how was your free period?” I heard Jake called and I turned toward the sound of his voice. With a slight shock I realized that I could actually see him coming toward us…albeit in a blurry sort of way.

After realizing this, I tossed my arms around his waist the second he got close enough and hugged him.

“I missed you too babe,” Jake said in a bemused sort of way as he hugged me back.

I smiled as I pulled away from him and used the signs for hello and how are you.

“Awesome babe, I’m great. What else have you learned?” He asked me as we left Lou and Lawrence for Geography.

As we walked I told him the other five signs I had learned as well as Lou’s plans for future lessons.

The rest of the school day went on like it always did, classes, teachers, students.

Mom and dad didn’t want me exerting myself any more than necessary for a few days so after school we went straight back to my house, taking a rain check from Lou and Lawrence when they invited us for a quick bite at the Shack.

“Hey, why don’t you stay the night at my place tonight? You’re not suppose to take a shower till the Doc’s release you and we’ve got a tub in the upstairs bathroom. I can even wash you’re hair for you.’ Jake’s casual tone had me suppressing a smirk.

“Sure, I can agree to the thinly veiled offer to get naked in a bathtub with you.” I s heard Jake sputter.

“That was NOT what I had in mind. I was making a genuine offer to help you with your personal hygiene.” Jake sounded so determined that for a moment I wondered if he actually meant it…that was before Jake started to burst out laughing.

“Awesome, thirty seconds, that’s a new record for me. You know, I used to be able to keep a straight face when I made jokes.”

I let out a nervous laugh to cover my uncertainty. “So…what do you mean? Are we talking regular or x-rated?”

“Which ever you want babe.” Jake laughed as we made a slow left turn and the car came to a stop; we were home.

“I parked at my place, but we’ll head to your place first and get your folks approval.” He unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

“Mom, Dad, we’re home!” I called out once we were in the house.

“I’m in the kitchen sweetie, I’m baking cookies.” I heard Mom call and though I know I shouldn’t, I felt a twinge of de jay-vu induced unease. The last time Mom made cookies, we ended up having a rather depressing conversation.

“I am glad you boys are home, I want you try these snicker doodles I made, it’s a new recipe.” I could tell Mom was smiling. I couldn’t wait for my vision to clear so I could see it again.

“Whoa Mrs. Manning, you’ve been busy today, there must be four dozen cookies here.” Jake sounded a little awestruck.

“Well, I got used to having homemade cookies in the house while I was...off…and I thought since I’m going back to work tomorrow that I’d make some up so we’d have them for awhile.”

I nearly choked on my cookie. The sputtering to my left meant that I wasn’t the only one shocked.

“You’re going back to work tomorrow? Why didn’t you tell me?” Mom laughed, she actually laughed, in response to my question.

“Yes I’m going back. You’re father has been pulling so many late night since all this happened that it’s taking its toll on him. Besides you’ boys don’t need me standing over your shoulders.” She said carefully and I realized she was trying to avoid bringing up details of the recent weeks.

“That’s nice Mom, I know you’ve been missing work.” Jake hummed his agreement. Ten to one he had like four cookies in his mouth.

“Yes, I have.” Mom said simply.

The two of us sat with mom for a little while longer before we excused ourselves to do our homework.

“Oh hey, Mom,” I said as I turned around before we left the kitchen, “Is it ok if I stay at Jake’s place tonight? I want to get scrubbed and they’ve got a bath tub, we just have shower stalls.” I flashed her my sweetest, most innocent smile, I knew she’d agree.

“Of course, honey, that sounds like a great idea. You boy’s can head over after dinner tonight.” If Mom knew what we were up to, she didn’t show it.

With that the two of us headed up to my room to start on our work.

“Just think about it babe, this will be one of the last time you ever have to use your converter.” Jake said as I ran my pages through the machine. That was one of the things I was looking forward to the most, being able to read again; really read.

Homework didn’t take long, it never did, and afterward Jake and I crawled into my bed and lay back for awhile, listening to the radio.

“Jake, Zeek; Dinner’s ready.” I heard mom call up the stairs a few hours later. I shook Jake out of his daze and we headed downstairs.

“How was your first day back, Zeek, did you have any issues?” Dad asked as the four of us set down at the table.

Dad’s voice was light, but I could tell what he was feeling. He wanted the transplant to go through even more than me or anyone else. I knew he still blamed himself for me being blind, the whole thing about my disease being hereditary.

“No issues at all. Jake managed to convince Mr. James to let me spend my Gym period with Lou and Lawrence in study hall or the library until my restrictions are lifted.” I heard Jake shift in his chair, he was nervous.

“That was very sweet of you, Jake; we never thought to ask if there was an alternative for Zeek instead of having to sit out,” Mom said. I smiled when I heard Jake sigh in relief, very audibly.

“Yes Jake, thank you,” Dad said distractedly, “What about your eyes, any pain or discomfort, how is your vision?” Dad was far too anxious.

“No pain or discomfort, redness, stinging, or excess tearing; or any other signs of rejection. No real developments on my sight, I can see movement, light and color, I was able to see people moving through the hall, but everything is still pretty indistinct.” I heard Dad try to hold in a sigh; he was relieved.

After I had soothed dad’s worries, dinner went on as usual. Mom and Dad started talking about work; Dad catching her up on the projects that they had going. Mom was pretty excited about getting back; I think being home all the time had given her a little cabin fever.

Once dinner was done Jake and I went back upstairs to collect some clothes for me then we headed over to his place.

“You’re father and I will see you tomorrow evening honey.” Mom said when she met us at the door, she kissed my head and then I heard her move over to Jake and do the same, I could tell because of Jake’s sharp intake of breath.

“Dude…she kissed my head.” He said once we were outside and walking back to his place.

I couldn’t hold back my smile. “Yea, I know.”

* * *

Once I got Zeek into the bathroom I told him to strip down while I went and got myself some clothes. As I pulled out some boxer briefs and some pajama bottoms I also took a bottle of the bubble bath that the guys had given us.

“’Bout time you got back, I damn near tripped over something by the tub when I started the water.” Zeek said angrily.

I smacked myself in the back of the head; I forgot to tell him about the footstool. “Damnit, I’m sorry babe, are you ok?”

Zeek nodded. “Yea I’m fine; I was standing close to the sink, so I caught myself.”

I knelt down and kissed his chest as I nuzzled into him. “I’m still sorry.” I said quietly before flicked my tongue against his skin.

“It’s ok; I think I can forgive you.” He stroked a hand through my hair.

While he was distracted I popped the cap on the bubble bath and poured some into the running water.

“What’s that smell” He asked,

You had to love that nose of his. “Some bubble bath that Lou and Lawrence gave us. Judging by the scent I think it’s meant to be arousing.”

Zeek inhaled deeply, his cheeks turning a nice rosy color.

“I think its working.” He whispered as he stroked his finger tips down his chest and stomach to the waist band of his underwear.

I stood up and shucked my clothes and kicked them to the corner of the room before I pulled Zeek to his feet and pushed his white briefs to the floor. I smiled at the sight of his half hard cock.

“If you like the smell of the bubble bath, you’ll probably love the taste of edible massage oil they gave us.” Zeek just looked at me.

“I’ll explain more later, lets just get in the tub.” Zeek looked like he wanted to ask me something, but he nodded and let me help him into the tub..

It was a bit of a tight fit, but I liked it, Zeek’s wet, naked body leaning back against me, surrounded by hot soapy water.

Zeek let out a low sigh as he laid his head back against my shoulder. I took that as an invitation and under the water I let my hands roam over his chest and stomach.

“I knew that this was just an excuse to get to grope me.” He said.

“I told you that it was already so technically it’s not much of a victory.” I nuzzled against the side of his temple, careful not to pull at the skin over his closed eyes.

“Shut up.” He replied as I let my hands drift back above the water to massage his shoulders and chest.

“Not to mention this does have a duel purpose, I have a wash cloth nearby and some shampoo. I brought the stool in here so you could sit on it and lean your head back so I can wash your hair for you. I just thought that we could have some fun before all of the official stuff got done.” I leaned down and kissed his neck and shoulder.

Zeek response was to turn his head and kiss my neck.

I let my hands slide lower, massaging his chest and arms then down to his stomach and thighs.

“You know I always seem to be on the receiving end of our interactions.” Zeek said.

“That’s because I like to touch you, take care of you.” I smiled happily and closed my hand around Zeek’s cock under the water.

Zeek groaned and thrust up into my hand. Being underwater though wasn’t the best way to do things.

“Sit up on the edge of the tub babe.” Zeek stood up and I maneuvered over onto the corner of the tub and leaned back against the wall.

Just to mess with him I decided to take this time to get Zeek washed up. I moved up on to my knees and reached over to the counter and picked up the wash cloth and after wetting it and soaping it up I went to work.

“What the…I thought…you were just…AHG.” Zeek sputtered as I swiped the clothe across his chest and stomach.

I moved closer to him and started kissing his neck and throat as I washed his arms and underarms and then moved down to his legs.

“Who said bath time can’t be fun andefficient?” I asked playfully as I drug the wash cloth from the head of his hard cock down to the base then used it to cup his tight sack.

“God I love you.” He murmured and leaned his head back against the wall.

I abandoned the wash cloth and used the soap to go back to work on his cock.

“You know this isn’t really fair…I can’t get to you from here.” Zeek panted as I sped up my stroking.

“I’ll take a rain check, babe.” I murmured before licking his neck. I didn’t need him to help me out though; the hand that wasn’t busy with Zeek was working my own cock. Hearing all those little sounds Zeek was making, the hot length of his cock in my hand, his hands roaming over my neck and shoulders was turn on enough.

Zeek was getting close though, his heavy panting was a dead give away.

“Come for me Zeek.” I said close to his ear before I bit down on his neck. This was enough for Zeek; one hand grasped the back of my head, keeping me in place, while the other clawed my shoulder as Zeek unloaded across my chest and arm.

I followed him over the edge a minute or two later and sagged against him. Zeek wrapped his arms around me and held me to him as we both recovered.

“You’re amazing.” Zeek whispered, making me laugh.

“If you’re this responsive to a hand-job and make out session then sex just might kill you.” Zeek slapped me gently on the back of the head.

“Like you’re one to talk, you’re breathing as heavy as me.” He said. I had to smile, he was right.

“At least we’ll die happy.” When Zeek smiled at me, I added, “Very happy.”

After a few more minutes I pulled the plug on tub, turned the faucet on and filled up a near by cup and rinsed us both off.

Soon the two of us were rinsed, dried, dressed and in bed, my head resting on Zeek’s chest. I really enjoyed this role reversal, I couldn’t wait to have Zeek resting on me again, but I liked this too.

“Goodnight babe, I’ll see you in the morning.” I mumbled as I tucked my head closer to his skin.

“Goodnight Jake, I’ll see you too.” I heard him say. I smiled at the thought. It wouldn’t be very clear, but yea…he’d see me.

TO BE CONTINUED...
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well I hope yall liked this chapter. I’d love to get your thoughts so feel free to drop me a PM, an email at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, leave me a review to check out my discussion forum. I read and respond to everything.

Disc thread link
http://www.gayauthor...

Copyright © 2011 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

**does a happy dance**

2 reasons... Jake and Zeek are back and Zeek's eyesight's coming back!! YAY!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

 

Couple of oversights.. ;)

 

row’s

rows

 

crawls in next to me, he wraps

Crawled and wrapped..

 

duel

 

dual

 

andefficient

and efficient

 

few like this.. sorry for being a pain.. but I'm hoping Lover's Blind will be AWESOME in every possible way!!

 

Waiting eagerly to see what happens next.. and hopefully soon!! innocent.gif

Hugs!

Link to comment
On 12/25/2010 12:23 PM, Frostina said:
**does a happy dance**

2 reasons... Jake and Zeek are back and Zeek's eyesight's coming back!! YAY!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

 

Couple of oversights.. ;)

 

row’s

rows

 

crawls in next to me, he wraps

Crawled and wrapped..

 

duel

 

dual

 

andefficient

and efficient

 

few like this.. sorry for being a pain.. but I'm hoping Lover's Blind will be AWESOME in every possible way!!

 

Waiting eagerly to see what happens next.. and hopefully soon!! innocent.gif

Hugs!

Hey Frosty, thanks for pointing those out. i'll get ont hem first thing int he moring.
Link to comment

Sounds wonderful. Now if they can keep the bullies away long enough to heal.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..