Jump to content

Outlook: Grey and Unsettled

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, Comic Fantasy

Working at Merryweather's used to be a secure job. Now the weather market's been opened up, the competition from other companies is fierce.

 

A response to one of Cia's writing games.
Copyright © 2018 northie; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Everyone talks about the weather, usually complaining.  The guys at the dock that ship bespoke weather have some great ideas.  Too bad the management is stuck in the past.  Our group of shipping heroes is out to wage war on the competition.  Skillfully written with a lot of laughs, this short could only be better if there was a sequel detailing the coming battles. Choice reading if you want something fun for grey, unsettled days.

  • Love 2
Link to review
Caz Pedroso

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A wonderful short, that will make you laugh and leave you wanting more. 

 

The world created is fun and imaginative. The competition that grows with the story is well done and will leave you wanting to know who will do what, to whom next.

 

:hug: 

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..