Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 1,850 Words
  • 4,349 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Strictly Business - 3. You’re Standing Too Close

We learn more about Brian. Sam and Jared get to know each other better.
Note: This chapter contains explicit m/m sex scenes.

Sunlight entered Brian’s apartment through large windows, illuminating his bedroom and waking him up. It was Monday morning and he spent the entire weekend packing for his three-week vacation in Spain. He had three hours before he needed to be at the airport. As he rubbed his eyes and got up from the bed, a thought crossed his mind.

“I forgot to tell Sam I was going on a holiday… I won’t see him for three weeks.” He immediately realized that was the first thing he thought about after waking up and wondered if that was strange. He didn’t think about how exciting it’s going to be exploring Spain, or whether he remembered to pack everything he needed for the trip. No, his mind went straight to Sam for some reason.

True, he’s been single for a while now and hasn’t been seeing anyone since he and Richard (his last boyfriend) broke up eight months ago. Still, he hardly even knew Sam to be thinking about him. He wasn’t even sure if Sam was his type; he’s never been with a guy that much younger. Anyway, they’ll see each other when he gets back from his holiday.

“It’s not like I’ll be bored in Spain and think about him every day,” Brian thought.

He was actually very excited for this trip. Even though he honestly enjoyed his job, he was always looking forward to a good vacation, especially one that would allow him to explore foreign countries and their architecture. Also, he was really looking forward to spending time with his sister who was living in Madrid.

After making sure he packed everything he needed, Brian had some light breakfast and then a shower. His muscular body was still wet, with small drops of water trickling down his broad, hairy chest and hairy, strong legs. With only a towel wrapped around his waist, he was standing in front of his large closet, thinking about what to wear.

“Maybe I should send him a casual text,” he suddenly thought. After scrolling through his phonebook for a few seconds, he realized he didn’t have Sam’s number. “Never mind then. It’s just three weeks…”

--

About an hour after Sam and Jared met in the elevator, there was a knock on the door of the office he and Maggie shared.

“Come on in,” Maggie said, welcoming any excuse to take a break from work. As the door opened, Sam lifted his head to see who it was.

“Hey guys,” Christopher said, entering their office in the company of Jared. Christopher was in his late fifties and an all-around good guy, liked by everyone. “I wanted to introduce our new colleague, Jared,” he said ceremonially and pointed at the new coworker, letting him pass and approach Maggie’s desk.

“Hey, I’m Maggie,” she smiled and extended her hand. “Welcome to our paradise,” she added sarcastically. She loved meeting new people, especially young ones because she thought they usually had a better sense of humor.

“I’m Jared, nice to meet you,” he shook her hand and smiled.

“Maggie is always in a good mood,” added Christopher, “especially when she enters this building. She can’t wait to get to work!” He and Maggie loved to poke fun at each other, knowing it was all in good humor. “And this is Sam, he also started working here recently.”

Jared approached Sam and the two guys shook hands.

“Yeah, we’ve met this morning,” said Jared, making eye contact with Sam and smiling.

“Hi again,” Sam nodded, trying to figure out the expression on Jared’s face. Was he just being polite or was there something more? He wasn’t sure. His smile was beautiful though.

“So, have you met our dear colleagues?” Maggie asked playfully. “I practically had to drag Sam around to do it.” Sam just smiled at her and rolled his eyes.

“No, actually, I like to let them come to me. But for you I made an exception,” Jared replied jokingly and winked at Sam when he saw Maggie and Christopher were not looking.

“OK, he’s definitely flirting with me,” Sam thought. He was flattered that a guy that attractive would flirt with him, but he wasn’t sure he was interested. If it weren’t for Brian, he’d definitely be grabbing this opportunity by the… He quickly looked at Jared’s crotch and then looked away. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but then changed his mind and just smiled.

“Well, if you want to join us for coffee later, feel free to drop by. That is, if Chris lets you,” Maggie added, pointing at her colleague who looked like a big teddy bear.

“We’ll see about that,” Christopher added before leaving with Jared. “See ya!”

--

After spending a week in Barcelona, exploring the beautiful city and soaking up the sun, Brian’s freshly tanned skin made his body look even hotter than usual. He was now on his way to Madrid, where he would meet up with his sister Sophie. Sitting on a plane and checking his phone, he was looking forward to seeing her. Although she moved from home ten years ago, they were still very close. They knew each other very well and shared everything that was going on in their lives.

Brian knew his love life would be one of the topics when he meets Sophie, and he was trying to figure out how much to tell her. Of course, provided that she doesn’t read it all on his face.

Sophie was a few years younger than him, but when it came to giving advice, she was like some wise old man you only see in movies. The first evening they got together, after dinner, they were sitting in her living room, enjoying some wine. Sure enough, love was a topic they couldn’t avoid.

“So, you seeing anyone?” she asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

“No, not yet. I know, it’s been eight…” he started to reply, but Sophie interrupted him.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that. You’re not in a hurry, you don’t have to rush,” she said. “I’m asking because you look like your mind is somewhere else, thinking about something… or someone.”

“You’re imagining things,” he said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, I must’ve been imagining it since we came from dinner, right?” she pursed her lips. He realized it was better to be honest and talk it over.

“It’s nothing… There’s a new guy at work, he’s cute. Nothing happened,” he tried to sound indifferent, but was actually interested in what she had to say.

“Do you want something to happen? Does he like you?” she asked with genuine curiosity.

“I’m not sure – to both questions,” he replied, biting on his lower lip. “I like him,” he suddenly added, deciding to be completely honest. “He’s… I don’t know, but I like him.”

“So why don’t you ask him out? You know I’m right,” she said confidently. “I get it, really, you don’t want to take a risk, but it doesn’t hurt just to get to know him a little bit better. It doesn’t have to be a proper date. Even if he doesn’t like you right now, he will once he gets to know you.”

Brian took another sip of wine, buying time to come up with a response.

“Let me know how it went,” Sophie said, certain that her brother will do as she suggested.

--

Several days later and Jared was slowly settling in and learning the ropes. Sam and he would run into each other every now and then, just briefly chatting before returning to work. By now, Sam had no doubts that Jared was flirting with him, but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to pursue anything. He was still hoping Brian would come and sweep him off his feet, but how long would he have to wait for that to happen? Maybe (and this was a crazy thought for him) he should be the one to make the first move? “Nah, what if he rejects me?” he thought. He was too nervous to make a move on Brian and he knew it. At that point, he realized that neither of the two men had actually asked him out yet, and there he was, trying to choose between them. He felt ridiculous. He needed to quickly go to the toilet and then get back up to his office, instead of thinking about stuff that might never happen.

The toilet was empty and he chose the urinal at the very end. Just a few seconds after he unzipped his pants, he heard someone come in. That someone was – Jared. He noticed Sam standing there and chose the urinal right next to him. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down a bit, together with his tight briefs, releasing his cock and balls. He already had a semi. As he held his thick cock in his hand, he glanced at Sam.

“Hey.”

“Hey,” Sam replied and couldn’t help but glance at Jared’s cock. Yup, it looked meaty and delicious. He loved big uncut dicks like Jared’s. “If this was Brian standing next to me, I’d be down on my knees in a second, sucking him,” he thought. In just a few brief moments, images of Brian and himself flashed through his mind. He imagined tearing off Brian’s shirt, sucking and biting on his nipples and running his hands all over his hairy chest and abs. He saw Brian laying naked on top of him, pressing him with his hot, sweaty, naked body, as his cock was entering his ass. Each powerful thrust Brian made buried his cock deeper in Sam’s ass and made him squirm with pleasure. He grabbed Brian’s ass and pushed it down, wanting to feel all of him inside. As Brian went harder and harder, both men were completely drenched in sweat and Sam was on the edge. He was going to shoot any moment now. Brian made one final push, shoving his cock as far as it would go and shouted ‘I’m gonna fucking cum!’ That was enough to push Sam over the edge – he squeezed his ass around Brian’s cock and started shooting hot cum all over his body.

Snapping back into reality after what seemed like forever, Sam realized his cock was now completely hard and Jared was openly looking at it and smiling, stroking his own. Sam quickly tried to get his cock back into his pants, but since it was fully erect, the task proved somewhat difficult.

“Need help with that?” Jared smiled at him.

“Uhh, no thanks,” Sam blushed and went to wash his hands. Without drying them, he hurried out of the toilet. He pressed the elevator button at least ten times, as if that would make it come down faster. As the door opened and he got in, sure enough, he had company. Jared entered the elevator with him, his hard cock obvious in his pants. He looked at Sam’s crotch, where a big bulge was still showing, and said: “Going up?”

Once again, thanks for reading, commenting, etc. :) Stay tuned for Chapter 4, as things are getting hard!
Copyright © 2017 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 2
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now I'm not sure if Sam is saving himself for Brian or whether he's going to try his luck with Jared. As the story finishes in the elevator we are left wondering if there is an encounter or an invitation to a bar to chat and get to know each other. This is intriguing. Bring on the next three chapters quick. :great:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Well now. Jared isn't making any secret of his attraction for Sam, is he?  What is Sam going to do about it?

We're about to find out... :) Jared is not one to beat around the bush, but Sam just doesn't know what he wants.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Mym8te said:

Now I'm not sure if Sam is saving himself for Brian or whether he's going to try his luck with Jared. As the story finishes in the elevator we are left wondering if there is an encounter or an invitation to a bar to chat and get to know each other. This is intriguing. Bring on the next three chapters quick. :great:

Sam isn't sure either yet. I hope chapter 4 doesn't disappoint you :P To be honest, I already had one story ending planned, but I'm changing my mind as I write, so who knows what's gonna happen :D

Edited by ObicanDecko
  • Like 2
Link to comment

In which case we could see an old fashioned duel - pistols at dawn as two lovers fight for their man! Alternatively they could save themselves the medical bills and live in a polygamous way. If so they will need a large bed indeed. :kiss:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm unsure why but right now, but I'm Team Brian. I'm going to keep an open mind, maybe it's Jared, maybe someone else entirely. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Jared certainly isn't shy! :rofl:

 

I was really afraid someone else was going to walk in the bathroom and see what these boys were up to! I can't believe Sam was standing there fantasizing about Brian! I'm sure Jared thought Sam was thinking about him!

 

Ok, on to the next chapter. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Not a good idea to start to think about how much of a hottie Brian is when you are trying to use the loo, I hate using a urinal and always go into a cubicle in a public toilet 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, Bft said:

I hate using a urinal and always go into a cubicle in a public toilet 

Same here. Even at work, I always use the cubicle, and if it's occupied, I simply find another restroom.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..