Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 1,774 Words
  • 3,699 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Strictly Business - 7. Second Sweetest Thing

Love is in the air... :2thumbs:
(This chapter may contain explicit m/m sex scenes)

“Sam, why do you think I offered you these lessons in the first place?” Brian said as he gently took Sam’s hands in his own and took one step closer to him. “Because I like you too.”

“Really?” Sam returned the smile.

“Yeah… A lot,” Brian replied, leaning in for a kiss. Sam thought his heart had stopped beating as he slowly closed his eyes and leaned in, his lips gently touching Brian’s for the first time. Finally, after all this time of hoping and daydreaming, there he was, not just with any guy, but with Brian. It felt too good to be true. Brian’s warm, soft lips felt amazing, while his hands were gently clasped around Sam’s face. Sam was sure his heart would burst of happiness any moment now.

As they finally broke the magical first kiss, they both took a deep breath and looked each other in the eyes, seeing nothing but happiness and love.

“So, are there any other details you ‘forgot’ to mention?” Brian teased, making air quotes with his fingers. “Any other languages you can speak?” Sam laughed, putting his hands around Brian’s waist, not wanting to let him go.

“Well, I do know the French kiss,” Sam replied with a grin. Brian put one arm around Sam’s back, pulling him toward himself, their bodies now pressed together. He put his other hand on the back of Sam’s head and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Their lips joined and opened, their tongues connected and melted together as they both started moaning with pleasure.

Brian savored the taste of Sam in his mouth, the smell of his body was intoxicating, every touch was sending waves of pleasure through his skin and entire body. He did not want to let go, he knew this was right, it felt amazing.

“Feels even better than I thought it would,” Sam said as he took a deep breath, his face right next to Brian’s, feeling the other man’s warm breath on his skin.

“I need you so much,” Brian whispered, pulling Sam into another kiss and waking backwards with him toward the couch. As he sat down, Sam got on his lap, never breaking the kiss between them. Sam thought about not rushing things, but he couldn’t and didn’t want to control himself. This was Brian – his Brian – holding him in his strong arms, just like he had dreamed of. As he felt they were both getting hard, he realized there would be no slowing down.

Sam started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt – one button, two, three… He finally broke the kiss, opened Brian’s shirt and gazed at him, admiring his tanned, hairy chest. He could always tell Brian was hot, but to actually see it, to feel his hot skin under his fingers was mind-blowing.

As their shirts fell to the floor, Sam started sucking on one of Brian’s nipples, swirling his tongue around it and enjoying its taste. This was met by loud moans from Brian. They didn’t care if anyone heard them. This was their day. Their time. Everything else was forgotten.

Now fully naked, Sam laid on his back and Brian got on top of him, covering Sam’s smooth body with his own. The feeling was too much for Sam – Brian’s hot, naked body was touching every inch of him, their legs entwined and their lips once again locked in a fiery kiss.

Brian had one mission – focusing all of his attention on Sam, making him feel as much pleasure as possible. He covered him with kisses, from his neck, going slowly across his chest, stomach, down to his fully hard cock. Sam couldn’t wait to return the favor. He explored every inch of Brian’s body with his gentle fingers and warm tongue.

After a soft “Baby, you ready?” from Brian, Sam looked him in the eyes and smiled. He felt a surge of pleasure as Brian entered him and wanted to scream, but Brian laid down on top of him, pressing their bodies close together and kissing him. With each trust, they got more aroused, while Sam’s hands wandered over Brian’s muscular back and ass. Brian knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on for long. With their every muscle tensing, both men came, locked in a tight embrace. Neither wanted to let go, so they just laid there, enjoying the feeling of each other’s hot bodies, feeling happy and satisfied in each other’s arms. As they finally separated a bit, they looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.

“Well, I didn’t think this would happen when I left the apartment today,” Brian said, chuckling.

“I did,” Sam teased.

“Oh, did you?” They both chuckled and Brian gave Sam a quick peck on the lips. “You know, Sam, I know we just did… this… and it was amazing, but I want you to know this is more than just sex for me. I really like you, I think you’re a great guy and I wanna get to know you,” he said, gently caressing Sam’s cheek with his fingers.

“I feel the same way,” Sam replied. “I really wanna be with you.” He took Brian’s hand and kissed it. “Just a second, I’ll be right back,” he said and got up. Brian pulled him by the hand, trying to get him to stay, but Sam just smiled and motioned for him to stay on the couch. After a few seconds, he was back from the bathroom, with a towel in his hand.

“Just wanted to clean us up,” he smiled and carefully wiped their bodies clean. “There!” he said and kissed Brian’s stomach.

“OK, now get back here,” Brian said, taking Sam by the hand. He pulled himself up and rested his head on a pillow, while Sam put his head on Brian’s chest and snuggled in tightly next to him.

“I don’t have any plans for today, and you?” Brian asked, his fingers slowly going through Sam’s hair.

“Nope,” Sam replied, enjoying the feeling of Brian’s hairy legs under his fingers.

“Good.” The two men closed their eyes and just laid there, enjoying each other’s presence, before falling asleep together for the first time.

--

When they woke up, it was already evening. Sam opened his eyes, happy to find Brian lying next to him, already awake.

“Hey,” Sam smiled and looked up at him.

“Hey there,” Brian replied and kissed him.

“How long have you been awake?”

“About ten minutes, just enjoying watching you sleep in my arms.” Brian replied. “Doesn’t happen so often, so I thought I’d enjoy the moment.”

“Well, I hope it’ll happen more often from now on.”

“You bet.”

After the guys got up and got dressed, they realized they were starving. Sam ordered some pizza, after which they finally got to taste the cake he made.

“This is the second sweetest thing I’ve tasted today,” Brian said.

“Really? And what’s the first?” Sam replied, before Brian leaned in and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

“That.”

Time flew by as the two men cuddled on the couch, and before they knew it, it was 10 pm. Neither wanted to leave the comfort of each other’s arms, but Brian finally got up.

“Well, time for me to go. Tomorrow’s Sunday, maybe you could come to my place?” He could see the look in Sam eyes – he seemed sort of nervous. “Hey, is there something wrong?”

Sam looked down at his feet, still sitting on the couch.

“No, it’s just… I know this is probably too early to ask, but… Would you maybe like to spend the night here?” he asked shyly as he looked Brian in the eyes. Brian reached out his arms, grabbed Sam by the hands and pulled him up, kissing him lightly on the lips.

“I would love nothing more,” he replied. “I didn’t ask because I didn’t want to pressure you, but I’m glad you did.” He texted his neighbor to check up on Bo, and then went to join Sam.

“Come on, I think we need a shower,” Sam said as he put his arm around Brian’s shoulders and took him to the bathroom.

--

This time, it was Sam who woke up first. Glancing to his bedside clock, he saw it was 9 am and decided there was no need to get up yet. It was Sunday, and they had the whole day to themselves. He didn’t want to wake Brian up, so he just laid there and observed his boyfriend’s body, his chest rising and lowering with each breath.

After a while, he slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Brian up, and went to make coffee and prepare breakfast. About ten minutes later, Brian entered the kitchen, hugged Sam from behind and kissed him on the neck.

“Hey babe,” Sam said.

“Mmmm good morning,” Brian said, breathing in the scent of Sam. He could definitely get used to that.

As they were sitting and eating breakfast, Brian thought it was the best meal he ever had. He didn’t know if it was because Sam had made it, or because they had just woken up after their first night together, but he couldn’t deny how much he enjoyed being around Sam.

“My sis is going to want to meet you,” he said.

“Oh, so you’ve told her about me?” Sam asked, flattered.

“Yeah, I think I mentioned there was a cute guy around the office,” Brian winked at him.

“Well, I don’t have any siblings, but you’ve already met Clara, she’s like a sister,” Sam said.

“Yeah, who could forget her… We have to thank her for…”

“Having a big mouth,” Sam interrupted and then grinned. “Yeah, I’m glad she does.”

“We’ll also have to figure out what to do about the guys at work,” Brian said.

“Does anyone know… about you?” Sam asked.

“Just a few guys from my department, we’ve been friends for years. Are you out to anyone? Maggie?”

“No, not her…” Sam said slowly. “Just Jared… He knows how I feel about you.”

“You told him?”

“Well, he kinda figured it out on his own. I guess I was staring at you a bit too much,” Sam said with a smile. Brian gave him a peck on the lips.

“I hear he’s gay too, right? I haven’t really spoken to him much,” Brian said.

Sam looked down at his plate, unsure how to proceed. After a few seconds, he realized he needed to tell the truth. Better sooner than later. After all, nothing serious had happened between Jared and him.

“Yeah… about Jared…”

Thank you all for sticking with Sam & Brian! :*)
Copyright © 2017 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aw! I love this story, so sweet, and Sam and Brian who couldn't have a crush on either of them.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

Aw! I love this story, so sweet, and Sam and Brian who couldn't have a crush on either of them.

They deserved some romance after 6 chapters of a dry spell

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Sweeeeeeeeet chapter!!! What's 6 chapters of drought, when you bring on the tsunami in this chapter...:worship:!! Clara gets the job done and deserves a thank you dinner..:yes: Very nice story...a banging chapter! :thankyou::heart:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Onim said:

Sweeeeeeeeet chapter!!! What's 6 chapters of drought, when you bring on the tsunami in this chapter...:worship:!! Clara gets the job done and deserves a thank you dinner..:yes: Very nice story...a banging chapter! :thankyou::heart:

yay I'm glad you liked it, I couldn't wait to write this chapter! :2thumbs:

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow!   They certainly wasted no time.  Then again, if I judged them for moving to a home run so fast, I would be a colossal hypocrite.  ;-)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..