Jump to content
    Parker Owens
  • Author
  • 1,166 Words
  • 6,722 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Predator Prey - 3. Caged

em>WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of rape and forced restraint. Please read with appropriate caution.

He'd been ripped apart by a cock the size of Atlanta.

Spit lube had no charm, not when he was on the receiving end. But then, Ted had not intended to be charming, not now. He'd howled loud enough to wake up his roommate. Probably woke up most of the rest of the residence floor, too.

But it was a party dorm. In fact, it was the party dorm. He'd helped make it that way, worked hard to build that reputation up.

People partied. Sometimes all week, and nobody complained. There never was a noise issue; people who lived in that residence did so for a reason, and it sure as hell wasn't to study. People who really needed to sleep crashed elsewhere.

If anyone woke up because of his yelling, nobody paid attention. Nobody except his roommate. His roommate took in the situation and scrambled out of bed. The redhead covered the quick step across the narrow space in as much time as it did to form the thought. That same roommate stood in front of him, morning wood at attention, filling his somewhat restricted field of vision.

What was happening to his ass slowed for a moment while Ted appreciated a sloppy kiss from his last night's bedmate. As he tried to gather his strength again, he heard whispering. Heard his roommate giggle, felt his hair gripped, and his head pulled back. More pain. A stiff, clear-skinned rigid tool was presented to his face for inspection. All the tight auburn curls around the base had been shaved off long ago.

"Open up," a low growl above him demanded with a nasty shake to his scalp.

No choice but to obey. No choice but to have his mouth filled instantly with the redhead's long, throbbing member. He gagged as it hit the back of his throat. He had maybe another half moment to adjust and open up before it came thrusting in again.

He could barely breathe as he was skewered painfully at both ends.

It lasted forever. At one point, he'd tried to push his roommate away, but powerful hands grabbed his wrists and wrenched his arms back behind him. It had arched his spine hard, which made the dick slip out of his mouth, but it caused the giant steel rod in his ass to drive in agonizingly harder, deeper.

It didn't take his roommate long to step up onto the bed and resume his face fucking, anyhow.

Worst of all, his own traitorous cock, now hard, wept and drooled under the assault, completely against his will.

Eventually, the bigger man behind groaned, then roared, as he emptied out inside his bowels. Shit. Ted had done it bare. No protection of any kind. His panic was distracted by the dick in his mouth exploding down his throat, momentarily choking him.

There was excruciating hurt when his antagonist pulled out, leaving cum and stink and ache behind. They left him collapsed on the bed while he tried, vainly, to catch his breath, tried to move. When he could get up, there was going to be hell to pay for someone.

He could hear them talking, half-whispering in low, indistinct tones. His roommate snickered at something. He was still reeling, still not quite able to focus clearly. Finally, he got his ears to tune into what was being said.

"Shit, how did you get him to do that?" It was the redhead speaking, his roommate. "He never gives it up, and I mean never."

"Beat him at his own game," the low growl answered.

He tried to move his head, but his sore neck protested.

"You fucking shits," he managed to get out, interrupting the conversation, "you fucking raped me."

The low voice, Ted, spoke to him. "Oh, it's you. You mean you didn’t bring me here last night for sex?"

There was no answer for that.

He got a sharp, stinging slap on the ass. "Answer me. Wasn't it sex you wanted?"

"Yes," he grumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you." Another smack on the backside, harder.

"Ow! Fuck! Yes, alright? I wanted sex!"

"And you got it. So what do you have to complain about?" Ted replied smoothly.

He had plenty to complain about, and he was going to vent his rage on both Ted and the redhead, just as soon as he could gather his strength. He tried to move, to sit up, but suddenly the bigger man was on top again, straddling his waist, pinning him down into the bed.

"Ah, ah, ah. You stay right there," Ted teased. As if he could move under the weight of the more powerful man.

There was a sound of the closet door being opened. Belts being removed. What the hell?

It turned out to be hell, indeed.

He got trussed up, facedown, like an animal, feet and wrists cinched to the steel bedframe at either end, his roommate giggling crazily all the while. It must have seemed like a prank, the kind the fey boy would sometimes try, but never quite manage to pull off.

"Come on," the voice of Ted sounded behind him. "I think we need another shower."

The two of them left him alone. He was hurt. And very frightened.

He must have slept, or passed out. He woke up at one point, alone, naked, and cold. And still tied to the bed. Nothing he tried could loosen his bonds. He knew shouting for help would be useless; he spared his voice.

Later, much later, footsteps entered. Heavy weight dipped the bed beside him. "Hey. You're not going to die, you know? Don't worry." Ted again.

He was not reassured.

He twisted his head despite his aching neck. "Just let me go, okay? Please? I'm sorry about last night…"

"Too late for 'sorry,' guy. Way too late. Really. You just have to realize you fucked with the wrong people. Seriously. There are consequences, you know? But here, I brought you something."

With surprising gentleness, Ted lifted a glass of water to helpless lips. Hope. Maybe Ted was going to let him go after all. The whole episode would be over, and he'd be able to reflect on lessons learned. "Here, take this. It'll help you sleep." Ted was offering a couple of pills.

Where had they come from? He ought to have known, but God, he hurt. He needed them. He took the proffered tablets into his mouth as best he could and swallowed another draft of water when the glass was put to his lips. Yes. Ted must have figured he'd had enough.

"Thank you. You can undo the belts now," he said, feeling relieved that the nightmare would end soon.

"Oh, no. We're not doing that," Ted spoke into his ear, softly, menacingly. "You have to get ready for the party."

The drugs he'd been given must have been pretty powerful because they knocked him out again. But not before ice had filled his veins.

em>Please leave comments or remarks. I appreciate any thoughts or comments you might have.
Copyright © 2017 Parker Owens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Strange that I feel just a little sorry for him. I shouldn't but I do. And after a nice rape in the morning, he's gonna be the party-doll. I do feel sorry for him, as i would anyone in that position. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Good chapter, made me squirm and remember stuff, but a good chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

so intense. Makes me wonder what will be next... nothing pleasant - that is certain - party? I wonder - and shudder - what Ted has in mind...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2016 11:31 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Strange that I feel just a little sorry for him. I shouldn't but I do. And after a nice rape in the morning, he's gonna be the party-doll. I do feel sorry for him, as i would anyone in that position. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Good chapter, made me squirm and remember stuff, but a good chapter.

Tim, you spoke my own feelings as I wrote this chapter. I did not want to feel badly for the predator, but at some point, I did. But I'm sorry this made you squirm. Thanks so much for reading this and for your response.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2016 03:07 AM, mayday said:

so intense. Makes me wonder what will be next... nothing pleasant - that is certain - party? I wonder - and shudder - what Ted has in mind...

There is nothing good in Ted's departing words. This is real horror, if you like. Thanks for reading and hanging in there.

Link to comment

If we 'like' something, are we liking the content of the story, how well-written it is, or both? Do others see the 'likes' and wonder about why someone gave them? Does anyone else have this conundrum?

 

The story is disturbing because it's so well-written.

Link to comment
On 10/14/2016 08:24 AM, droughtquake said:

If we 'like' something, are we liking the content of the story, how well-written it is, or both? Do others see the 'likes' and wonder about why someone gave them? Does anyone else have this conundrum?

 

The story is disturbing because it's so well-written.

I know exactly what you mean. I have had this conundrum, but liked things I thought were good solid pieces of writing, even though I found them painful to read. In this story, You have been through three very hard chapters, and I thank you for that. The hardest part is to realize that while this account is fictional, these things do happen to real people. The man who was a predator is now being bound and devoured. Karma? Maybe so, but it is one thing to wish it on someone, another to have it happen...thanks so much for being willing to read this, and for your response.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Whoa, dude! You're scary good at this. You already know my aversion to abuse, even something I perceive as deserved. There was something chilling in Ted giving the glass of water and the pills, and then we readers realizing it is so he can abused further... by others... I don't know quite what I feel... rather torn here, but if you were going for hardcore creepy-cruel, you succeeded... cheers, my friend... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/14/2016 04:48 PM, Headstall said:

Whoa, dude! You're scary good at this. You already know my aversion to abuse, even something I perceive as deserved. There was something chilling in Ted giving the glass of water and the pills, and then we readers realizing it is so he can abused further... by others... I don't know quite what I feel... rather torn here, but if you were going for hardcore creepy-cruel, you succeeded... cheers, my friend... Gary....

I fear that this is part of the difficulty of wanting someone to get his comeuppance. It is so very painful to watch, even in those we dislike. It is in our very dislike that we dehumanize the other. Our predator, for all his many flaws and evils, is a human like us. And yes, it is chilling to see. Thanks for your willingness to make it through chapter three, and for your response.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/14/2016 05:12 PM, Lux Apollo said:

Well done. The others have detailed my thoughts in one way or another so I will leave it at that.

Thanks for reading, and for your response. I am glad you thought this chapter was written effectively. I know it was not easy to read, so I appreciate your having done so all the more.

Link to comment

He'd been ripped apart by a cock the size of Atlanta.
I'm sorry, but that just had me :rofl: for quite some time. :lmao:

 

On a more serious note, I, too, didn't want to hit the 'like' button, but I only did it for this story because it's so well written, Parker. Not for the content.

 

Ted is very creepy. And chilling. I think he's worse than our original predator. And what's with Redhead? Doesn't he realize what Ted's doing? Has our predator done the same thing to Redhead? Hmmmm, I wonder...

 

Now Ted is drugging him up so others can use and abuse him. This is not going to end well. I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy. Stupid, right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm having a bit of trouble with this story... Not because of the content necessarily, but because I don't get how the same guy who wrote 'A to Z' and your 'Occasional Poetry' could even think, imagine or write about something so radically different than your beautiful story 'A to Z'.

 

Maybe the abuse scenes in 'A to Z' were actually your forte' but I got caught up in the 'GOOD' things that happened in the story... Andy's recovery and redemption.

 

I honestly don't know what to say...

 

I'll keep reading this story only because of my hope that this story will somehow evolve into the 'redemption' that you so eloquently described in 'A to Z'.

 

Neal

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/15/2016 01:17 PM, Lisa said:

He'd been ripped apart by a cock the size of Atlanta.

I'm sorry, but that just had me :rofl: for quite some time. :lmao:

 

On a more serious note, I, too, didn't want to hit the 'like' button, but I only did it for this story because it's so well written, Parker. Not for the content.

 

Ted is very creepy. And chilling. I think he's worse than our original predator. And what's with Redhead? Doesn't he realize what Ted's doing? Has our predator done the same thing to Redhead? Hmmmm, I wonder...

 

Now Ted is drugging him up so others can use and abuse him. This is not going to end well. I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy. Stupid, right?

Well, I am glad there was a brief foil to the darkness to follow in this chapter. Perhaps I should have used a different city? Cincinnati? Anyway, you are quite right that Ted is indeed chilling, creepy and quite a predator in his own right. Redhead's part in this is not completely clear, but may become so later...no spoiling, sorry...and no, it isn't stupid to feel a bit sorry for our predator, not at this point. Thanks so much for your response to this chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/15/2016 04:05 PM, Nahrung said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with this story... Not because of the content necessarily, but because I don't get how the same guy who wrote 'A to Z' and your 'Occasional Poetry' could even think, imagine or write about something so radically different than your beautiful story 'A to Z'.

 

Maybe the abuse scenes in 'A to Z' were actually your forte' but I got caught up in the 'GOOD' things that happened in the story... Andy's recovery and redemption.

 

I honestly don't know what to say...

 

I'll keep reading this story only because of my hope that this story will somehow evolve into the 'redemption' that you so eloquently described in 'A to Z'.

 

Neal

You have every reason to feel uneasy about this story. It is unsettling, and it was not easy to write. I appreciate your kindness, no, generosity in calling this story well-written. The essential question is whether a predator can be granted the same humanity to which we all aspire. That is yet to be seen. Thank you for hanging in there and for staying with the story,

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I must admit that this chapter left me feeling somewhat queasy. Is revenge ever justified? The actions or intentions of both main characters so far are equally reprehensible and make me dislike them to the same degree. As you say, not an easy read.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/17/2016 01:34 AM, northie said:

I must admit that this chapter left me feeling somewhat queasy. Is revenge ever justified? The actions or intentions of both main characters so far are equally reprehensible and make me dislike them to the same degree. As you say, not an easy read.

You are not alone in your unease. You hit upon one of the things that occurred to me as I wrote this story: what does comeuppance look like, and can we stand it? Or, as you ask, is revenge justified? Ted and our predator are dislikable people; can one love an antihero? No, not easy reading, but the questions remain important to me. Thanks for looking at them with me through this story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Is this a cacodemon's morality play, Parker?

 

It is really, really well delivered. And it's not gone unnoticed by me that Ted has been the only one with a name in this story -- so far. Is this done to make him the more "human" of the characters, although he seems to be the most inhumane?

 

All great stuff, my friend. I look forward to the next canto.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2016 03:09 PM, skinnydragon said:

Is this a cacodemon's morality play, Parker?

 

It is really, really well delivered. And it's not gone unnoticed by me that Ted has been the only one with a name in this story -- so far. Is this done to make him the more "human" of the characters, although he seems to be the most inhumane?

 

All great stuff, my friend. I look forward to the next canto.

You aren't comparing me to Dante, now are you? But you are right - only Ted has a name. As for being a morality play, perhaps it's better thought of as a conundrum. At least so far. Many, many thanks for your perceptive remarks!

Link to comment

Ouch...and OMG...and I have no words..
I do think though, that I came away feeling a little conflict for Ted..
So good though Parker..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/20/2016 06:55 AM, Defiance19 said:

Ouch...and OMG...and I have no words..

I do think though, that I came away feeling a little conflict for Ted..

So good though Parker..

These first few chapters have been very hard - I acknowledge that. The predator has plenty of karma, it seems. Hang a on a for a few chapters, though, if you can. Not surprising you fell some conflict about Ted. You aren't alone. Thanks for the response and comments!

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

You have me wondering if Ted and the redhead were in on this together all along. From the roommate's reaction,it seems that he's aware of the predator's predilections... which makes me wonder if he realizes that he's been the victim too and orchestrated the revenge? Like other reviewers, I also noticed that Ted was the only named character. This story is a bit hard to stomach at times, but I have a strong constitution and will weather the storm. Onward...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/24/2016 01:24 PM, Valkyrie said:

You have me wondering if Ted and the redhead were in on this together all along. From the roommate's reaction,it seems that he's aware of the predator's predilections... which makes me wonder if he realizes that he's been the victim too and orchestrated the revenge? Like other reviewers, I also noticed that Ted was the only named character. This story is a bit hard to stomach at times, but I have a strong constitution and will weather the storm. Onward...

I fear it is terribly gut wrenching early on. The redheaded roommate certainly knows the predator well. I wish I could comment on your speculations, but that would hardly be fair, now would it? ;) I thank you for some thought provoking comments, and for reading this difficult tale.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree that it is hard not to feel sorry for the predator, tables turned on him as they were. You've made us sympathetic to his plight quite ably.
Does he deserve what is happening to him? Not in my book. Jail, very probably, yes. But I have a problem with the 'eye-for-an-eye' approach to justice. Ted and Red are now in the wrong as much as our nasty little hero, killing the killer, as it were.
I have to see where you are going with this now, of course. It is a tough read, but you have it down so that it CAN be read. Good job.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 01/30/2017 06:02 AM, Geron Kees said:

I agree that it is hard not to feel sorry for the predator, tables turned on him as they were. You've made us sympathetic to his plight quite ably.

Does he deserve what is happening to him? Not in my book. Jail, very probably, yes. But I have a problem with the 'eye-for-an-eye' approach to justice. Ted and Red are now in the wrong as much as our nasty little hero, killing the killer, as it were.

I have to see where you are going with this now, of course. It is a tough read, but you have it down so that it CAN be read. Good job.

You are most kind in your remarks. It is hard to make something as unpalatable as this story readable. Ted and Red have got the Predator trapped and beaten down. Some readers have likened this to karma; others are unsympathetic. But I feel as you do, that it is hard not to feel badly for anyone so abused and hurt, no matter who they are. Many thanks for continuing to read this story. I appreciate your comments and remarks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm wondering if the reactions would be different if we had watched the predator's acts in the past in the same way we are watching Ted's acts now. I mean, so far we have been told in very general lines what he did, but we don't know the details, like how vicious and violent he was, or how many people he broke that way. We didn't get to watch those scene by scene.

I'm not saying I'm for raping a rapist, far from it, but how much I care if it happens is not always easy to predict.

Considering how I feel about Ted, I think if I had been presented with an accurate and detailed portrayal of the predator doing something like what Ted is doing now, it's likely that I would write him off.

If the one being redeemed in this story were Ted, I probably would end up not reading it through to the end. Not that rapists are beyond redemption, but after reading what Ted did, I probably wouldn't care for the details even if it happened.

I'm rambling, I know, but I am a bit concerned. While the predator's acts are abstract, the concreteness of what's happening now makes a difference. I mean, for all I know Ted has some justification for what he's doing, while no hint of that has been given about the predator.

Like, maybe he did that to someone Ted cares about, so if that gets too clear I don't know if I'll have the stomach to root for him, if that's the direction the story takes.

I know the story is already complete, so others will know how close (or how far) I am to what actually happens.

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..