Jump to content

Spring Observation

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

There was a meeting in the spring; someone went home disappointed.

This is a follow-on scene from the story A to Z.  It helps to have read it, but if you haven't, perhaps you can enjoy it anyway.
Copyright © 2018 Parker Owens; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Former Member

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I recently read A to Z so all the characters except ADA Williams and the Defense were familiar. I was kind of hoping for a confrontation between Andy & Ray; where Andy nails Ray as the despicable person he is. But happy that Ray is nailed anyway and shown to be the coward he is. Spectacular ending that seemed to be missing from A to Z. Thanks for your hard work Parker and for allowing us to see your marvelous talent. It's all to frequent that stories like Andy's of abuse are swept under the table in real life. This one has a happy ending but it is make believe. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for reading this later snapshot in the A to Z story. I really appreciate it. I was torn about writing a confrontation between Andy and Ray. This probably occurs some time in the spring after Andy and Zander are married. My sense was that Andy, while so much stronger and more confident than he was, still feels enormous pain and fear over his experiences with Ray. I suspect Heidi Graber or Ambrose Whitley might have been the ones to suggest this way of letting Andy face down Ray safely, and watching his evil Uncle turn tail and scurry back to jail. 

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..