Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 7,666 Words
  • 1,639 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Gay Christmas Carol in Prose: Being a Sexy Ghost Story of Christmas - 2. Stave 2: The Ghost of Christmas Past

Of course Slutch was frightened after the spirit of Jacob Arsely had left. Not only had he learned his former business partner did not rest in peace but he was also promised to encounter three more ghosts before the night was over. Slutch didn’t know what he feared more: eternal damnation or the things these ghosts could do to him.

He hadn’t realized it before but everything was dark. His TV was off as were all the lights in the house. But when he looked outside he saw all the shining Christmas decorations his neighbors had in front of the windows so it was only his own house that had lost power. Slutch went to check on the fuse box, only to discover his flashlight didn’t work either so he had to use a candle. When he saw the fuse box he was startled yet again; all the fuses had blown. Since he had no spare fuses Slutch decided the only thing to do was to go to bed. It was a quarter to 1 am.

Slutch lay down and was determined not to fall asleep. But, even though Slutch was apprehensive because of Arsely’s promise three spirits would come he was also very tired. Almost as soon as his head touched the pillow Slutch was asleep. In the distance the clock in the tower struck 1 am.

As soon as the sound of the clock died down Slutch’s bedroom filled with a bright white light. Slutch jumped up from his bed, scared beyond reason. He shut his eyes quickly because the light was too bright to look at. But even with his eyes closed the intensity of the light hurt.

Just as soon as the light had come it was gone again, leaving a young man in Slutch’s bedroom. The young man was pretty in a feminine way. He was tall but slender, almost thin. His hair was blond and he had piercing blue eyes. His hair was very well kept almost as if every hair was glued in place. It covered the boy’s left eye partially. The boy had high cheekbones, a small nose and a flawless and tanned skin. He was dressed in the latest fashion in all the expensive brands like Dolce & Gabanna, Abercrombie & Fitch, Esprit and some others Slutch didn’t know. The finishing touch was a small but expensive earring in the boy’s right ear. If Slutch had to type this young man he would have called him a twink.

“Are you ready yet?” the man/boy asked. It was very difficult for Slutch to guess his age. “We have a lot of ground to cover tonight and we don’t have all night, you know?” The man/boy sounded like a classic twink: annoyed, bored, full of himself, etc.

“If you don’t mind me asking, who are you?” Slutch asked.

“I’m the Ghost of Christmas Past” the man/boy answered. “I’m here to show you how you used to see Christmas and when it changed. So, like I said, we have a lot to do and not too much time, so if you’re ready ….”

“Hang on and I’ll get dressed” Slutch answered.

“We don’t have time for that” the Ghost replied. “Getting dressed takes planning, matching outfits, trying them and changing a lot. No, the way you look now will just have to do”.

Now you must know Slutch had taken a shower earlier that night and was wearing his bathrobe and nothing else. So understandably Slutch wasn’t too happy with the idea of leaving the house dressed in only his bathrobe.

“But Ghost, I can’t go out like this. I will get arrested” Slutch said.

“To get arrested they first have to see you” the Ghost replied. And before Slutch could say anything more the Ghost of Christmas Past had taken him by the hand, waved at the window and pulled Ebenezer Slutch with him. Before Slutch even realized it the Ghost had taken him through the window and they were flying towards the horizon.

 

After a while Slutch dared to open his eyes again. He saw the ground move underneath him but it didn’t only move. It also changed. Fashion changed, hair changed, cars changed. The further they flew the older the fashion, hair and cars were.

“Ghost, are we traveling to the past?” Slutch asked.

“Give the man a price. What gave it away? Had it something to do with my name?” the Ghost of Christmas Pas said sarcastically. Needless to say Slutch didn’t open his mouth for the rest of the flight. Besides the rest of the flight wasn’t even that long. Shortly after his comment the Ghost started his descent, touching down in what appeared to be a schoolyard.

“Is this place familiar to you, Ebenezer?” the Ghost asked.

“Absolutely!” Slutch answered. “This is the all boys boarding school my parents sent me because they were always traveling. This is where I discovered my sexuality”.

“Exactly” the Ghost of Christmas Past said. “Do you also know what day it is?”

Slutch turned around and saw a huge Christmas tree in the middle of the yard. “Apparently it’s Christmas time” Slutch said. “Maybe Christmas Eve?”

“Right again” the Ghost said. “So where would you be then?”

Slutch didn’t answer but turned around and started walking towards one of the buildings which proved to be one of the dormitories. Without hesitation Slutch found the way to his room. His room, that he shared with the boy he loved, although that boy didn’t know.

Slutch smiled when he saw the door being closed. He remember every Christmas Eve afternoon he said goodbye to his roommate in the same way, naked, panting and sweaty after having hot sex. Strangely enough he didn’t remember the boys face so he tried to open the door. His hand moved right through the wooden door.

“You’re a spirit here” the Ghost said. “You can’t be seen or heard and you can’t change anything. Remember, this is your past and your memories”.

Slutch felt a chill running down his spine but the longing to see his old roommate won and Slutch stepped through the door. There he saw himself, age 14, lying in bed naked with his roommate’s softening cock still up his ass. By the look both boys were just done having sex and were recovering from their post-orgasmic high. Slutch looked at Jimmy, his old roommate and he was flooded with memories.

“I remember this afternoon, Ghost” Slutch said. “This is how we always said goodbye if we knew we wouldn’t see each other for a few days”.

“Watch, Ebenezer” the Ghost replied.

Ebenezer turned his attention towards the two young boys lying naked on the bed.

“What are you going to do this Christmas, Ebenezer?” The young Jimmy asked.

“I’ll probably catch up on some reading or do some schoolwork in advance. Don’t worry” the young Ebenezer Slutch answered.

“I could phone my mum and ask her if it’s all right of you come along for the holidays” Jimmy suggested.

The older Ebenezer saw a glistening in the young Ebenezer’s eyes but that was extinguished shortly after.

“I thought you were going to your uncle’s house” Ebenezer said.

“Yes, but my uncle’s house is huge. I’m sure you can come along” Jimmy said. The young Ebenezer was distracted because Jimmy’s softening cock slid out of his ass, causing the young Ebenezer to moan a little. The older Ebenezer also moaned because he remembered the feeling of Jimmy’s cock in his ass and sliding out of it. The older Ebenezer was getting hard.

“No, Jimmy. It’s best if you don’t. You’re mother isn’t too happy about our friendship anyway. Let’s not give her another reason to hate me”.

“My mother doesn’t hate you” Jimmy said defensively. ”She just doesn’t like you that much.”

“Than let’s not give her reason to dislike me even more. Now get packing otherwise you’ll be in trouble when they come here to pick you up.” And with that young Ebenezer Slutch got off the bed, grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

“My parents were gone, for business” the older Ebenezer told the Ghost. “They had written me they wouldn’t be able to make it home for Christmas but that I was getting too old to celebrate Christmas with my parents every year anyway. They did give me a pretty large cheque, though. I remember spending most of it on clothes but I also bought a little present for Jimmy”. A single tear rolled over Slutch’s cheek.

“Let’s see how the next couple of years look like, shall we?” the Ghost said.

All of a sudden the whole room looked like a movie being fast-forwarded. Slutch had to grab the bed not to fall over. He saw himself growing up and Jimmy as well. He saw fights between them and making up sex. He saw himself jerking off alone. He saw Jimmy jerking off alone. He saw them jerking off together. He saw them sucking each other and fucking each other. He saw both of them with other friends and he also saw a distance growing between them but he didn’t understand why. And that’s when the past stopped being fast-forwarded and was played at normal speed again. It was again Christmas Eve and young Ebenezer, now 18 years of age, was lying on the bed, naked, waiting for Jimmy for their farewell for the Holidays sex. Jimmy’s stuff was already packed and stood in a corner of the room.

When Jimmy came in, he saw Ebenezer lying on the bed naked and he smiled. He got naked so fast it must have been a record if someone had seen in and he crawled on bed next to the naked Ebenezer. Jimmy started nibbling Ebenezer’s neck and the other boy turned around giggling. The older Ebenezer was shocked. Did he ever giggle?

“Lying here with you is wonderful, Ebenezer. I just wish this would never end. What will I do without you near me when we graduate?”

“Shh, don’t think about that now. Right now we have to make sure we won’t forget each other during the holidays” young Ebenezer replied and he moved down to Jimmy’s dick and started sucking it. It was hard in seconds. Ebenezer threw Jimmy on the bed, straddled him and lowered his ass on Jimmy’s dick. A shiver went through young Ebenezer as Jimmy’s dick entered his body. Nothing in the world could compare with this feeling. Apparently Jimmy agreed because he let out a loud moan as more and more of his dick slid in young Ebenezer’s ass. As soon as all of Jimmy’s dick was inside his ass Ebenezer started riding Jimmy’s cock while massaging his nipples. Jimmy saw what Ebenezer did and took over the assault on his nipples causing Ebenezer to moan harder and harder. It was not only Jimmy’s hands on his nipples but also his cockhead rubbing his prostate every time Ebenezer slid down on Jimmy’s cock. For a moment young Ebenezer opened his eyes and eye contact between Ebenezer en Jimmy was made. The love in their eyes was enough to send Ebenezer over the edge and he started cumming all over Jimmy’s chest. Ebenezer’s spasms were too much for Jimmy and he started filing Ebenezer’s as with his cum. After an orgasm that seemed to go on and on young Ebenezer collapsed on top of Jimmy, completely exhausted. After a while Jimmy noticed young Ebenezer had fallen asleep. He wiggled and moved until Ebenezer was lying next to him and he snuggled up next to his friend.

“I love you, Ebenezer Slutch” Jimmy whispered, almost asleep as well. But young Ebenezer had woken up because of all the movement and he had heard Jimmy’s confession while that was never Jimmy’s intention.

“I was both exited and scared when I heard Jimmy say he loved me, Ghost. I knew I loved him as well, but what does a 18 year old boy know about love or what the world would think of gay love?” Ebenezer said. The Ghost didn’t answer but all of a sudden the past was fast-forwarded again towards the spring. Slutch knew instantly what was about to happen: graduation!

“Please, Ghost! I don’t want to see this! Please, spare me!” Ebenezer begged.

“Don’t ask me, Ebenezer. These are your memories, not mine. Now watch!”

Slutch turned around and saw his younger self and Jimmy standing there, exited because they were graduating and because they had decided they would go to university together and live together for another 4 years at least.

“Jimmy, there’s something I wanted to say to you for a long time” young Ebenezer said. “I love you too”.

Jimmy looked as if he saw a ghost. Or worse, his mother standing in hearing distance who looked shocked at young Ebenezer’s confession.

“What do you mean, you love me?” Jimmy asked, hoping Ebenezer would drop it because of the tone in his voice. Unfortunately, Ebenezer had been thinking about his feelings for Jimmy for a long time and had decided today was the day Jimmy needed to know what his feelings were and that he had heard Jimmy say it last Christmas Eve.

“You know, like lovers. Just like said to me last Christmas Eve”.

The shock Ebenezer saw in Jimmy’s eyes was only surpassed by the physical shock he felt when Jimmy’s mother threw him to the ground.

“You filthy fag! Stay away from my son or I swear I’ll kill you” she said, pulling Jimmy with her towards the graduation ceremony. After the ceremony Ebenezer tried to get to Jimmy to talk to him but it was impossible. Jimmy’s parents guarded their son like a pair of lions. Ebenezer felt lost. His own parents weren’t there for the ceremony (big surprise) and now his best friend was being kept from him. He hoped he could talk to Jimmy in their room but when Ebenezer entered their room he saw all of Jimmy’s stuff had been removed already. Jimmy didn’t come back anymore.

 

“Please, Ghost! No more, I beg you! I can’t take these memories anymore” Slutch begged on his knees. But the Ghost of Christmas Past didn’t show any mercy.

 

Four days after the graduation ceremony Ebenezer got two letters. One of them was with the familiar handwriting that belonged to his mother. The other was in a handwriting he didn’t know. He opened that one first. It was from Jimmy.

 

Dear Ebenezer,

 

If only you had understood I tried to shut you up, things could have been so different right now.

My mother told my father everything she heard. My father got the rest out of me. He may not show it but he delivers a mean punch. Right now I’m black and blue and locked in my room.

Bottom line, they know you and I had sex for years and they are not happy because of it. My father has cancelled my registration at the university and forces me to join the military in the hope they will “cure” me of my feelings for you.

I must warn you, I think my mother spoke to your parents so better brace yourself.

So I guess this is goodbye, my sweet Ebenezer. I have no idea if we’ll ever see each other again. Believe me when I say I love you.

 

Jimmy

 

At the end of the letter both Ebenezers were crying. With tears in his eyes young Ebenezer opened the other letter. The contents of that letter were even worse.

 

COME HOME! NOW!

 

The surroundings faded away and Slutch found himself in his parents’ house.

“Please Ghost! Why do you torture me this much?” Slutch cried. But before the Ghost could answer, if he had planned to, a familiar scene to Slutch began playing.

“No son of mine has sex with a man and says he loves him” Slutch sr. roared. Slutch turned around and saw his 18-year-old self fleeing from his father. His shirt was shredded and his back showed dark red stripes made by his father’s belt.

“You will behave like a man in our family is supposed to behave or else ..” his father kept screaming. Now that Slutch was a grown man he was not as intimidated by his father as his younger self was but it was still very difficult for Slutch to stand there and not try to hide every time his father came closer.

“Dad, I love him!” the younger Ebenezer screamed. The older Slutch knew what came next.

“Are you completely insane?! A man is supposed to love a woman! That’s the way nature made us and I will not have you blemish nature!” and with that his father started hitting him with all power his arms had. After several minutes young Ebenezer was bleeding and crying. His back was a bleeding mass of broken skin and beaten flesh. Young Ebenezer saw his mother stand in the doorway. He reached out to her and cried her name, but she turned away from him, breaking his young heart for the second time in a few days.

But the ordeal wasn’t over yet. Slutch sr. grabbed his son and pulled him along towards Ebenezer’s old bedroom where Slutch sr. ripped the remaining clothing from the young boy’s body and raped his own son. Thankfully for young Ebenezer it didn’t take long. Unfortunately for older Ebenezer it opened old wounds that never healed completely.

“You mother and I are leaving now. We will be back later tonight. By then I expect you to have gathered your stuff and left. Don’t ever come back here!” And with that the man that used to be Slutch’s father left his broken and bleeding son to never see him again.

 

Slutch was sobbing. He again felt the pain of being beaten with that belt, of being raped by his own father and the rejection of his mother in his hour of need. Again the surroundings faded but this time Slutch didn’t even beg the Ghost to spare him, because Slutch already knew that wouldn’t happen. And there was much more pain in his past.

 

Slutch saw himself again, about 8 months later, half sitting half lying under a bridge. It was Christmas Eve again. He had just defended himself from a couple of other homeless guys who tried to grab his blanket and chase him away from the shelter of the bridge. Ironically, young Ebenezer had caught a pneumonia and expected to die soon so the other guys could have his bridge in no more than one or two days.

He had roamed the big cities in the hope to find a job and a place to live, but no such luck. He had no money and hardly any clothes. Unfortunately, also no place to take a regular shower so job interviews were pretty short most of the time. And even if he got hired somewhere he would be expected to do the most dangerous or gross jobs with only a fraction of the normal pay. He had lost his last job 5 days ago because the owner of the bar had tried to rape him and Ebenezer had resisted. Young Ebenezer turned on his back and waited for death to come for him.

When the 19-year-old man saw a face surrounded by radiant light he thought it was an angel who came for him. In a sense he was right but the “angel” wasn’t about to take him to heaven. The handsome face belonged to a young man called Jacob Arsely, 22 years old and a male prostitute. He had seen the homeless guys struggle with someone down here and he came looking what had happened. When he saw the pale face of the young man that was down there he immediately knew something was wrong. The young man was mumbling something about angels and Jacob Arsely knew he didn’t have long to get this boy some medical attention. He lifted the boy on his broad shoulders and carried him towards the street. There he took his cell phone and called an ambulance who came and took the young boy and his savior to the nearest hospital.

It took young Ebenezer two weeks to get well enough to be discharged. By then he had gotten to know Jacob Arsely a little better and Arsely had offered the young man to stay at his place for a while till he had gotten his strength back and his life back on track a little. Young Ebenezer accepted.

About 6 weeks later Ebenezer was fully recovered but both him and Arsely didn’t like the idea of him leaving, so Jacob offered him to stay for as long as he wanted. In return he needed to pay his share for rent and stuff. This was difficult for Ebenezer because he hadn’t been able to find a job anywhere. He had told Jacob some of his history so Jacob now knew Ebenezer was gay. Jacob had told Ebenezer he was gay as well and a prostitute. Ebenezer wanted to know more and Jacob told him he would find a client who wouldn’t mind Ebenezer watching.

That client was easy enough to find and, while Jacob was fucking this man Ebenezer sat in a corner of the room, watching Jacob work. Ebenezer got really turned on because of this and started squeezing his dick through his pants. Both Jacob and his client saw that and Jacob’s client asked Ebenezer to join. Ebenezer looked at Jacob and he shrugged, indicating he didn’t mind. So Ebenezer got naked and shoved his dick in the older man’s mouth while he was being fucked by Jacob. In the end the client left, completely satisfied and paying more than the usual fee. Ebenezer had set his first steps as a hustler.

 

The surroundings faded away again and the next thing Slutch knew he was looking at his own naked body, being fucked by some old man. All color left Slutch’s face as he knew immediately what day it was. It was another day that shook his very existence.

“Oh, you’re such a nice young lad” the old man said while plowing young Ebenezer’s ass.

“Thank you. But I love the feeling of your big cock in my ass” young Ebenezer said while rolling his eyes. He had been a prostitute for a couple of months now and most of the time it was ok. It was not the kind of sex he had with Jimmy but at least it wasn’t horrible and it paid the bills. Well, most of the time it wasn’t horrible but this man was at it for about 2 hours now and young Ebenezer almost begged whatever power was up there to make the old man cum. If he kept at it any longer the Viagra would wear off making it impossible for the old man to cum. Luckily it appeared someone had heard his prayer. The old man started spasming and with a loud moan he filled the condom while still being in young Ebenezer’s ass.

“Thank you, God” young Ebenezer thought while he pretended to really love the feeling of the man cumming inside him. Well, he did love it, mostly because that meant the session was over. If the man hadn’t paid him a more than generous amount he would’ve ended this 90 minutes ago already.

20 minutes later the man had left en Ebenezer had taken a shower. He didn’t have any more clients today but he would go work the streets with Jacob later tonight. Their little living arrangement had a downside: since they both were now prostitutes they both needed a place to work. At the moment it was being solved with Jacob going to the men at home and Ebenezer pleasuring them at the apartment but something had to change. Together they made quite some money so maybe they could go and find a bigger place for the both of them. With that thought young Ebenezer fell asleep.

“Please, Ghost. I can’t take the memory of this night. This night almost killed me” Slutch pleaded as he had never pleaded before, not even that particular night. Unfortunately the Ghost of Christmas Past didn’t seem to hear him. Time passed and it got dark. After what seemed an eternity young Ebenezer Slutch woke up, cursing at himself for falling asleep. He was supposed to meet Jacob in 30 minutes. He jumped from the couch and ran to the bathroom in order to fix his hair. When he came back in the living room he quickly put of a shirt, jeans and jacket and he rushed out of the apartment to meet Jacob.

The night was pretty slow. Because the weather wasn’t all that great it seemed not many horny men were out although it was obvious a group of new soldiers had arrived since it was camouflage colors everywhere you looked. Jacob and Ebenezer stood in their regular spot near the station, being bored out of their minds.

“It’s not going to be a good night, Ebe” Jacob Arsely said to his young friend and coworker. “Not even the horny soldier men are into having their dicks sucked. Maybe we should just call it a night and head back home”.

“Ok, just a couple of minutes. I love looking at these hot soldiers. Look at the muscles and the crew cut hair. My dick is drooling in my shorts, man!” Ebenezer said.

“Ebenezer? Is that you?” young Ebenezer heard a voice saying. His spun around and saw Jimmy, his old friend and gorgeous lover, standing there in uniform, together with some other military men.

“Jimmy? Oh, Jimmy! It is you! Oh, I missed you so much” Ebenezer screamed. He ran towards his old friend and kissed him. For a moment Jimmy kissed back but then withdrew, looking shocked at his former roommate. In his eyes was an accusing look but at the same time a defeated one.

“Hey Jim, do you know this fag?” one of the other soldiers asked. Jimmy looked at Ebenezer and the accusation in his eyes had made way for a plea for forgiveness.

“No, of course not! I don’t know fags because if I knew someone who was a fag he’d be dead fag as soon as I found out about it” Jimmy said. Young Ebenezer looked shocked but only a moment after that he looked as if the wind was knocked out of him, because it was. Jimmy had hit him in his stomach with a force that didn’t make it hard to believe he could kill with his bare hands. Ebenezer fell to his knees, looking up to the man he had loved so much with so much hurt in his eyes Jimmy wanted to die right there and then. Unfortunately, you hardly ever get what you want.

Jimmy had hoped this one blow would have been enough to satisfy the rest of his group so they would leave Ebenezer alone. They had all been trained in hand-to-hand combat and every single one of them knew at least 10 different ways to kill Ebenezer in less than a minute. This blow would hurt and Ebenezer would probably be hurt for a while but at least it wasn’t serious. Jimmy was wrong, though.

When the other soldiers had seen Jimmy taken such a punch at the young hooker they thought the young man was fair game and all 7 of them joined in on the “fun”. For the next 10 minutes Ebenezer felt hands and feet hitting and kicking him wherever they could. His entire body hurt and he knew he would pass out soon. And all that time he held Jimmy captive with his eyes, accusing him.

“I thought you would always love me!” his eyes screamed at Jimmy. Jimmy didn’t look away but kept pleading for forgiveness with his eyes but Ebenezer wasn’t giving it to him.

After what seemed an eternity Ebenezer heard police sirens, indicating his ordeal was almost over. He saw the soldiers run, dragging Jimmy with them. When Ebenezer was sure they couldn’t see what happened anymore and that he was safe, he lost consciousness.

 

Slutch was all pale and tears ran from his eyes. Oh, did he remember the pain! And not so much the physical pain but the pain of betrayal. How could Jimmy do that to him?! But the surroundings changed already and the next thing Slutch saw his younger self with lots and lots of bandages lying in a hospital bed. Jacob had called the cops and they had called an ambulance. Jacob hadn’t left his side since but they both knew clients would leave them if they couldn’t trust the young hustlers to keep their appointments and that could be disastrous for business. So Jacob was servicing a client while Ebenezer tried to get some sleep. He must have dozed of because when he woke up he saw a young man sitting next to his bed. A young man in military uniform: Jimmy.

“What are you doing here” Ebenezer tried to say. But because of his injuries it sounded like “Ah a u uing ir?” and it took Jimmy a while to understand what his former friend was saying.

“Ebenezer, I’m so sorry. Those guys would’ve killed both of us if they knew the truth so I tried to show them I didn’t know you by punching you. I also hoped that would be the end of it, but they had too much to drink. I’m so sorry, love” Jimmy sobbed.

Somehow this made Ebenezer furious.

“Don’t ever call me like that anymore!” Ebenezer screamed, feeling how his sore skin was tormented by his outburst. “You lost the right to call me that the night you hit me to impress your friends!”

“I didn’t try to impress them” Jimmy said. His eyes were great because he had never seen Ebenezer so angry before. “I tried to protect you the best way I knew how”.

“If that is you best way I dread to see what the worst way is. Because of your mother my father tried to hit the flesh of my back and raped me. Because of you I’m here in the hospital with several broken ribs, two broken arms and a broken leg. With friends like you, who needs enemies?” Ebenezer said, angry and hateful. He couldn’t believe he once loved this man.

“Just leave. Leave and never come back” Ebenezer said while closing his eyes.

Jimmy stayed a little while longer in case Ebenezer wanted to talk to him. When Ebenezer kept his eyes closed Jimmy left the hospital room, crying just like young Ebenezer in the bed. To his surprise the older Slutch found himself crying as well, for lost innocence and lost friendships.

 

The attack had also some other unforeseen consequences. The owner of the apartment rented by Ebenezer and Jacob didn’t want his name to be associated with gays or anti-gay violence and he threw them out. Without a place to service their clients the two young men needed to use their savings in order to live. But they needed a new place to live. After the attack they decided working the streets was something of the past. It was just too dangerous. It would be even better of they found a brothel they could work in so they would have some protection since they never knew what kind of men they would invite into their place either. As usual Jacob knew what to do.

“I heard of an all male strip club that hired young men to be strippers and have some private fun with the customers. They even offer places to live.” Jacob told Ebenezer. “It may not give us the freedom or income we were used to but it would offer safety and a roof over our heads.” Arsely had severe trouble with living in the streets. Ebenezer didn’t suffer too much. He was used to living in the streets and since it was springtime already he wasn’t too bothered. But he agreed with Jacob they needed work since their savings were depleting fast. So they went to the strip club of old Fezzidick, who loved both young men immediately and hired them. That's how Ebenezer became a stripper in Fezzidick’s club.

 

In fast forwarding Slutch saw the next few months pass by quickly. As soon as he had fully recovered from the assault he became a stripper. Fezzidick wanted them to go all the way while stripping and to stay naked until they had to go up the stage again. Between performances they were needed to … entertain the customers, which led to jerking, sucking and fucking in private chambers or in public, whatever it was the customer wanted. Half of what the guys made they got to keep, the other half went to Fezzidick. You might say that was easy money for the old man but he gave them a place to live and provided excellent guards who had no problems breaking a nose or some bones if a customer crossed the line.

Ebenezer liked the club and liked most of the young guys there. All were either gay or bisexual. Some of them had a boyfriend but most were here for the sex and the money. Ebenezer slept with several of them but the one he slept with mostly was Jacob Arsely. Both men found they were versatile and after a night of fucking and sucking for a living they loved fucking and sucking some more for fun. And so another Christmas approached.

 

On Christmas Eve old Fezzidick closed the club early, knowing hardly any horny man would be visiting the club anyway. In stead he held a huge Christmas party every year. This year was the first time Ebenezer and Jacob were there but some of the boys who had been there longer were exited for weeks already because if the party.

“Oh all kinds of food and drinks. We’ll be having the most expensive champagne Fezzidick can find and you’ll taste things you never tasted before and will probably never taste again. And of course the sex” one of the other guys said.

“Sex?” Ebenezer asked. “I thought we had the night off”.

“Of course we do, silly” the other boy giggled. “the party is in the nude and long before the party ends people are sucking and fucking in every corner. Even old Fezzidick will be naked although he usually doesn’t participate in the action”. Apparently it was a lot of fun because his shorts were severely tenting.

Christmas Eve came and Fezzidick closed the club. As soon as the doors were locked everyone, including old Fezzidick, took off there clothes. Old Fezzidick took a glass and raised it. All the young men fell silent.

“Another year has passed. The clock rang 8. The food and drinks are here. It is Christmas Eve. Let the party begin!”

The music came on and all the young men started dancing with a drink in one hand and a snack in the other. The older boys weren’t exaggerating. The food and drinks were excellent and Ebenezer felt himself getting a little dizzy. He felt a boy dancing closely to him and felt him getting hard in his ass crack. He turned around and saw Jacob Arsely looking up to him, smiling. Judging his eyes Jacob was getting a little drunk but he was having a good time, so who cared? Jacob went down on his knees and started sucking Ebenezer’s dick, which became hard almost immediately. Not long after Ebenezer felt two hands rubbing his nipples. When he looked over his shoulder he saw a boy whose name he didn’t know. The mystery boy licked Ebenezer’s neck while Jacob kept sucking his dick. Ebenezer felt he couldn’t take this too long so he pulled his dick out of Arsely’s mouth and went down on his knees himself to suck Arsely. While Ebenezer was sucking his friend, Jacob starting kissing the mystery boy who had some company as well. The mystery boy let out a yelp as he felt his ass being penetrated by a big black cock and immediately after that mystery boy started cumming all over Ebenezer’s back. The black guy forced the mystery guy to bend over so he could be fucked deeply, breaking Arsely’s kiss with him. Arsely didn’t mind that much because he started moaning uncontrollably as his orgasm approached and he shot all of his cum in Ebenezer’s throat. Ebenezer swallowed it all and stood up while Jacob turned around and bent over, offering his ass to young Ebenezer. Now Ebenezer knew for sure Arsely was drunk because Arsely never gave up his ass unless he was paid royally for it. Still, Ebenezer loved a good hot ass and if his friend offered his he wasn’t going to complain about it. In one thrust he shoved his hard and leaking cock up his friends ass. Arsely tried to cry out in pain but as soon as he opened his mouth a big and thick cock was shoved in it. Arsely tried to look up but couldn’t see who it was.

Because of Jacob’s blowjob earlier Ebenezer knew he wouldn’t last long and after about 5 thrusts he felt his balls cooking already and his cum fighting it’s way into the outside world. With one final forceful thrust he started pumping all of his little tailed friends into his friends love canal. After his orgasm subsided Ebenezer pulled out of Jacob’s ass and walked over to collapse on one of the sofas. He saw old Fezzidick watch as one of the boys was sucked dry by Jacob Arsely before the effects of alcohol and orgasm got to him and knocked him off his feet, into a peaceful sleep.

 

It took a while before Slutch noticed it was dark around him. He couldn’t even see the small amount of light the Ghost of Christmas Past emanated. But after a while he could see a little light as the sun rose. He saw he was in his office although the person sitting at the desk wasn’t him. Jacob Arsely looked like hell. He had been ill for a while and neither he nor Slutch knew what was wrong. A look at the calendar said it was Christmas Eve, 9 years ago. The door opened and a younger, friendly looking Ebenezer Slutch walked into the room.

“Jacob you scared me! Don’t tell me you’ve been here all night” the younger Slutch said. “Why didn’t you come home? You do know I get lonely without you?” he said while wiggling his hips seductively at the man behind the desk.

“Ebenezer, I can’t come home to you anymore” Arsely said and a tear moved down his cheek. “In fact, in maybe only a few months I might never come home again”.

“Jacob, what are you talking about? You got the test results, haven’t you? What did it say?” Younger Slutch asked.

“As I feared. The results are positive”.

“They could be wrong! They have to be wrong! Jacob, I can’t lose you! I lost too much already!” younger Slutch. “Come home with me and I’ll make you forget all of this for at least a while!”

“Damn it, Ebenezer! Are you so think headed you don’t understand? I can’t sleep with you anymore, ever again! Hell, I may have already killed you without even realizing it! I’m HIV positive and who knows how long I’m carrying this virus already! For all we know I have already infected you!”

“And why should I care? What is my life worth without you in it?” Young Slutch replied.

“Ebenezer, look at what we have built. Not only is business better than ever but we also provided a safe haven for young men like us. Like the boys we were when our parents kicked us out because of what we are. Do you think I want to die? Because I don’t! But at least I’ll know what we built won’t be in vain if you live on. We need to get you tested as well” Arsely said.

Ebenezer went to the hospital the same day and had his blood tested for HIV. Both this test and the conformation six months later were negative. Ebenezer Slutch did not have contracted HIV and would live. But from that morning on he didn’t have sex anymore, either with someone or solo.

 

Once more the surroundings changed.

“It’s funny how they are right you can get used to everything” Slutch thought. “Earlier this night I was almost driven to madness when this happened”.

Slutch already knew what would come next and accepted he would have to relive probably the worst moment of his life.

And as soon as the surroundings took shape he knew he had been right because he was standing in his bathrobe in the cemetery, next to a coffin on which a picture of Jacob Arsely stood and a fresh dug grave. Today was 6 years and 363 days ago, the day after Christmas they buried Jacob Arsely who had fought the battle against AIDS longer than anyone would have thought he could but lost, two days ago.

Slutch looked at the face of his younger self and recognized nothing in it. Of course, his younger self was heavily sedated because he had broken down completely on Christmas Eve. Jacob had known he would lose this time and asked for a priest to receive the final sacraments only to get turned down because he was gay. Less than 10 minutes after the word had come the priest wouldn’t come to bless this man Jacob Arsely died.

After the doctor had confirmed Arsely’s death and the undertaker had come to arrange things for the burial Slutch left the house and went to the Church to ask the priest why he didn’t come to perform the last rites.

“Well, for one because he was just a homosexual” the priest said. “The Bible is very clear on how the Church and the clergy should think about committers of this mortal sin. And besides, it’s Christmas Eve. I have a mass tonight and before that a nice Christmas diner. Should I have let my beautiful and wonderful diner go cold because of one sinner who wouldn’t even get into heaven if Jesus Christ himself would have blessed him? Now, please go away before any of the Church goers see you talking to me and think I’m either one of your kind or at least condone it”.

Ebenezer left the Church, severely shocked someone who preaches love and forgiveness could react like this. During the walk home the shock passed and an incredible rage came over Ebenezer. As soon as he got home he had reached a level of anger the world hadn’t seen in centuries. He slammed the door, causing the wreath to fall from the door. The first thing Slutch saw was the Christmas tree. Although Jacob had been ill for weeks already he insisted on having a tree. It cheered him up, he said. Well, for Ebenezer Slutch, who had just lost another lover, it did nothing like that. Instead it made the rage in him roar stronger. He went into the little shed and got out an axe. In one blow he chopped down the Christmas tree and destroyed all the decorations that had been in it. Later the neighbors would say they thought Slutch had started a remodeling of the house that night. In fact he had destroyed every and all Christmas decorations in the house and swore the house would never celebrate another Christmas again.

 

Slutch found himself on his knees, his face covered with his hands. He was crying and didn’t even care. His heart hurt like he never felt it before. All this pain! All this hurt!

But he knew why he had pulled together after the funeral. It was because of a promise he had made Jacob Arsely on his deathbed.

“Ebenezer, promise me you will be there for the boys. Promise me you will go on being a safe haven for all the young men who are lost because of their sexuality. Remember, to most of them you are all they have left” Arsely said.

“I promise, Jacob. I’ll keep them safe” Slutch remembered. Nice job he had done with that. Not only did he rule the club with fear but he also threw a young man who was looking for help out in the streets with only his torn underwear to wear.

“Ghost, why did you have to show me all of this? I hurt so much. Please, take the pain away!” Slutch cried out to the Ghost of Christmas Past.

“I told you a couple of times now: I didn’t do anything. The things you saw were your memories; it was your past we witnessed today. The pain you’re feeling is because of old wounds that never truly healed. Seeing the events that caused these wounds opened them up again so, hopefully, this time they will heal the proper way” The Ghost of Christmas Past said as he slowly began to fade away. “Memories and the past are powerful things. They can wound a person severely and things in the past will have their effect on the Present and the Future, Ebenezer. Remember that. And also remember your pain is being shared with others by your actions.”

As the Ghost of Christmas Past faded more and more Slutch thought about these words and finally recognized the location of his pain. It was his heart aching for love to give and love to receive.

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I just loved the name Fizzdick. And a hip twink playing the Ghost of Christmas Past. Made me laugh.

Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Looking forward to the next installment.

Link to comment
On 12/05/2011 05:41 AM, Conner said:
I just loved the name Fizzdick. And a hip twink playing the Ghost of Christmas Past. Made me laugh.

Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Looking forward to the next installment.

Hi,

 

Thanks very much. I try to keep as close to the original names as possible while still making it clear the characters are somewhat different from the originals.

 

Next week we'll meet the Ghost of Christmas Present.

Link to comment
On 03/21/2016 01:07 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Funny, touching and sad. Too real in many ways. You've done a wonderful job with this.

 

tim

Thanks, Tim

 

I must say I used some experiences from people I know in this chapter. My ex was treated like this by his father and a good friend of mine ended up nearly being killed while being in prostitution.

 

I hope you'll like the other chapters as well.

 

Edward

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..