Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 4,961 Words
  • 1,114 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Gay Christmas Carol in Prose: Being a Sexy Ghost Story of Christmas - 3. Stave 3: The Ghost of Christmas Present

With a shock Slutch sat upright in his bed, clutching his chest with his hand. The pain in his chest was excruciating and for a moment Slutch was convinced he had a heart attack. Then he remember all the things the Ghost of Christmas Past had shown him and he knew it was not a heart attack although that didn’t please him much. A heart attack might have been preferable to feeling all the hurt again he had blocked out all these years. But he dreaded something else more. Something the Ghost had said. Something about the past having effect on the present and the future. Since the previous spirit was the Ghost of Christmas Past and three spirits would visit him that night, it didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the two remaining spirits represented the present and the future. And most people in the present weren’t really fond of Ebenezer Slutch, that much he knew.

It took Slutch a couple of minutes to register lights were on in the adjoining room.

“I thought the electricity wasn’t working” Slutch thought when he got out of bed and walked into the room to turn off the lights. When Slutch entered the other room that heart attack he thought he had before actually almost too place there and then.

In the center of the room a huge man was sitting on a enormous chair, with beautiful woodcarving. A closer inspection showed the woodcarving represented men and women loving each other and making love to each other. But the man himself was also quite impressive.

First and foremost he was over 5 meters tall. He looked like a man in his 40’s with a bald head and a rough beard. If he had been a normal sized man he would have been about 20 kilograms overweight. He wore jeans with leather chaps strapped over them, no shirt and a leather vest. He had a lot of hair on his abdomen, chest and arms. No question about it; this man was a bear.

“Come in and know me better, man!” the bear said. “I’m the Ghost of Christmas Present and I’m here to teach you something about the true meaning of Christmas”.

“How did you get in here? No way you could fit through the door!” Slutch said unbelieving. A part of him rejected the thought of spirits and was already trying to do damage control on the emotions the Ghost of Christmas Past had awoken. That part of his consciousness told Slutch to go back to bed because he was obviously dreaming.

But before Slutch’s eyes the Ghost of Christmas Present shrank and took the form of a normal sized man. Somehow though it didn’t diminish his impressiveness.

“I’m the Ghost of Christmas Present. There is not much I can’t do in the here and now. So come and know me better, man!”

“You already said that. I take it you’re going to show me the impact I had on people in the here and now” Slutch said.

“Exactly! I will show you a glimpse of the lives you touched in the here and now. Did I mention already I’m the Ghost of Christmas Present?” the bear said.

“Yes, you told me you are the Ghost of Christmas Present” Slutch replied.

“Really? Well, I am so come and know me better man!”

“Forgive me, Ghost, but aren’t you a little forgetful?”

“That’s my nature. I’m the Ghost of Christmas Present. As soon as I told you something it is in the past and that is not my domain. But we don’t have time to talk about stuff like that. Although the future is not sure and always out of my reach it doesn’t wait, so let’s go and get to know some people better, man!” and with that the surroundings of Slutch’s house disappeared and Slutch found himself standing in snow in his bathrobe once more.

 

In the light of the lamppost he saw a group of three men standing around a young man. Well, it was more a boy, actually. With a shock Slutch recognized him as the boy he had thrown out of the club.

“Yeah, that’s it. You can cry all you want but we’ll have our way with you, you little fag! I thought you fags loved it when someone shoved a big hard dick up your ass.”

Slutch realized the young boy was being raped. The boy struggled and resisted but every time he didn’t do exactly as being told one of the men hit him and they certainly didn’t spare the boy. Slutch knew they would probably kill the lad when they were done with him.

“Open that mouth, boy!” one of the men said. “You’re going to suck my dick till it’s nice hard and wet so I can fuck you next”.

The boy did open his mouth but a few seconds later the rapist wish the young boy hadn’t. Apparently the young boy had decided it had been enough and had bitten extremely hard in the man’s dick. The man was seriously bleeding and the young boy spit out something. It was the man’s dickhead.

Unfortunately, there were two other rapists and as soon as they realized the young boy resisted and pretty much ruined the manhood of one of them, they decided it wasn’t worth it. The man that was fucking the boy pulled out en both men pulled up their jeans. The boy tried to stand up, but before he knew it he was lying in the snow, face down and both men were continuously kicking and hitting him. The third man, who only had half a dick left, was also lying in the snow, his hands clutched to his crotch as if to protect what was left of his dick.

One of them men stopped kicking the poor boy and pulled a piece of rope out of his pocket. He turned it around his hands a couple of times and then put it around the boy’s neck. He pulled and pulled, trying to strangle the young boy. The boy was beaten so severely he didn’t have the sense anymore to defend himself and slowly his struggle became less and less.

“That’s enough!” Slutch roared with anger. “Ghost, do something!”

“Apparently you forgot but I’m sure the previous Ghost told you we’re mere spirits, not being able to interfere” the Ghost of Christmas Present answered. “Besides, if you hadn’t thrown this young man out all of this would not have happened.”

“Fine, I’ll make amends later. There’s no need to let this young boy die because of my mistake! And I don’t believe you when you say we can’t interfere. You said yourself you have control over pretty much everything in the here and now so do something!”

“Hmm, did I say that? Well, you’re right. There’s not much I can’t do in the here and now but interfering in things like this will mean trouble for me. Lots and lots of paperwork, you know?”

“Ghost, I don’t care! Do something!”

“Ok, ok. Keep your shirt on. No need to get upset. The police is on their way already. Don’t you hear the sirens? Doesn’t matter” the Ghost continued when Slutch shook his head. “They obviously did” and the Ghost of Christmas Present nudged his head in the direction of the assault, where the man who was strangling the boy let go of the rope and, together with his friend, helped up his fallen comrade and ran as fast as they could.

Slutch ran towards the boy and felt relieved to see the boy was still breathing.

“I’m so sorry, young one. You came to me for help and I turned you down” Slutch said while he tried to stroke the young man’s hair. Obviously, being a spirit, his hand moved through the young man’s skull. Still, the young man stirred a little and Slutch just knew things would be alright with him. Well, at least physically.

The Ghost suddenly stood beside Slutch and waved a little towards the place the third man with his dick bitten off had been. Of course there had been a little blood but when Slutch looked that way it seemed like an entire herd of cows had been slaughtered there. A small trail of blood ran from the large pool of blood towards the dickhead the boy had bitten off.

“Let’s hope this will be enough for the cops to find the dickhead and get whoever they were” the Ghost said, before grabbing Slutch’s arm and starting to transport them.

“Wait! I need to know if he’ll be ok” Slutch screamed.

“We’ll look into him later. Ebenezer. Now we have someplace else to be” and with that the surroundings changed, leaving Ebenezer standing in a large living room where men and women were lying around naked. All of the people there had that special post-orgasmic glow over them and with a start Slutch recognized his nephew Cock.

“Too bad my uncle didn’t want to come” Cock said to his wife. She didn’t really answer but more snorted to let her husband know she didn’t agree with him. She had just experienced multiple orgasms so she wasn’t too looking forward to a discussion about her husband’s uncle Slutch.

“Well, they say he knows what he’s doing sexually” one of the guests said. “I mean, he was once a very well known male prostitute”.

Cock nodded.

“And what I heard from my adoptive father he doesn’t need to be shy about the size of his cock either. Hmm, I would love to feel that one up my ass just like I had his brother’s more than once”.

Ebenezer didn’t know his brother and Cock had been sexually active together but, thinking about it, it didn’t surprise him either. Still, it felt wrong his brother had sex with his adoptive son.

“Too bad it would do none of us any good if he had been here” one of the other guests said. “They say he’s so cold hearted a polar bear flees from him to warmer climates” and all guests roared with laughter.

“And even if he hadn’t been, didn’t he vow he would never have sex again after his lover and business partner died?” Cock’s wife asked.

Cock nodded again.

“Yes, uncle Ebenezer took Jacob’s death pretty badly. Several people had tried to bring him back into the world of the living but sometimes it appears something died with Jacob Arsely that night” Cock said.

“Well, what I hear he’s a horrible person. My husband’s brother is in the police and they said they found a young man last night, raped, near that club of his” one of the women said. “They say he threw that young men out with only his boxers left to wear. The boy had been hiding behind the dumpster near the club’s ventilation duct to keep himself warm where he was found by one or more men who raped him. But he took his revenge by biting off a piece of a dick”. With that, all man got a painful look at their faces and covered their genitals as if they needed to be protected. “I can only hope the dickhead the police found proves to be Slutch’s so they have something to arrest him for. I can’t imagine the world being a worse place without Ebenezer Slutch in it”.

“Well, I for one am not even slightly interested in Cock’s uncle Slutch, unless he’s related by blood and has a similar dick as Cock’s” and with that the man who spoke swallowed Cock’s cock, causing Cock to moan out loud and the guests to get excited. Apparently the next round of sexual satisfaction had begun.

 

The next thing Slutch saw when the surroundings were normal again, was a balcony at a terrible height. Inside he saw a very big Christmas tree and a lot of handsome young men wearing as little clothing as possible without actually being naked. But boy, you don’t need a lot of imagination to see what they would look like if they were naked.

“Hey, that’s the club” Slutch said. Which meant this apartment was the place he and Arsely bought for the men who worked in the club and had no place to live. Slutch turned back to the window and saw Bob Suckit walk in. He started talking to the guy next to him. Slutch wanted to know what they were talking about so he leaned in closer to put his ear against the window. Of course he had forgotten again he was a spirit and his head went clean through the window.

“No, he’s definitely not improving” Suckit said to the other guy. “His depression is worse than it was last year. He keeps begging me to fuck him, to punish him the way his father did. But aren’t we supposed to try and make things better for him? Aren’t things bad enough for him already?”

“Bob, you know I care for Huge Tim as well but do you know what will happen if Slutch finds out about this? We all will probably be without a job and a home because he throws us out, including Huge Tim. And personally I don’t think his fragile psyche can handle the guys who tried to help him being in trouble because of him”.

“Fuck you, Mace! You’re just worried you really have to let a couple of guys fuck you so you get some money instead of prancing around a little, letting the boys do all the work and still have an income and a roof above your head!” Suckit replied.

Slutch recognized the guy Suckit called Mace now. A no good SOB who made sure always to be gone when a customer wanted to book him. Well, after tonight Mace could either do his share of the customers or look for another place to live. Everyone had to do his share, even Suckit and himself, although in very different areas. But he was curious who this Huge Tim was. Right on cue a pretty big guy walked into the room, butt naked!

“Ghost, something tells me that is Huge Tim?” Slutch asked the Ghost of Christmas Present.

“Yes, he is. Poor lad” the Ghost answered. But before Slutch could ask why Tim was such a “poor lad” (with a dick the size of a decent cucumber Slutch couldn’t imagine anyone being a “poor lad” unless he was impotent) Tim spoke. And his voice hit Slutch in the heart! So much pain, sadness and sorrow was in that voice.

“I don’t want you guys fighting over me. I’ll leave so you won’t have to worry anymore” the big guy said.

“No, Tim, just stay. Mace didn’t mean anything from it, did you, Mace?” Suckit said with so much venom in his voice Mace would have to be suicidal to repeat his earlier statement again.

“No, Tim. You can’t go now. I’m sorry” Mace said. Slutch made a mental note to have a little talk with Mr. Mace the day after Christmas. But first he needed to know some more stuff so he tried to listen some more. Unfortunately, one of the other guys took Huge Tim back towards his room. And then something hit Slutch. Some of the young men in the living room he had never seen and although he gave Suckit a lot of room to run things he had to approve of the guys that were hired. At least a third of the guys in there did not work in the club!

“Ghost, am I mistaken if I say Bob Suckit is violating the rules I have set?” Slutch asked.

“Violating is such a big and ugly word. Call it “stretching the rules” if you must” the Ghost answered.

“Ok, stretching, than. Explain!” At the moment the newer Slutch was gone and the Slutch standing there was a though businessman.

“Well, it started not long after you made the new rules. You see, Arsely knew Suckit took in guys from the streets to give them a chance to get some rest, rebuild their resistance, get a couple of weeks some good food and to try and get their lives back on track again. He never made a problem out of it. And than you became boss. You told Suckit the apartment was meant for him and the guys who worked in the club and needed a place to live. You even said they were not to have private company, customers who did not came through the club or boyfriends. So Suckit kept it a secret. He even bought the small apartment next door and had a passage made between the apartments so if you happened to drop by for inspection no one would be here who shouldn’t be here. Of course, you never came because you don’t give a rat’s arse what happens to these men, but still ….”

“Ok, point taken. I’m a bastard. Fine! Now, tell me about Huge Tim. How did he get all sad and stuff?” Slutch asked.

“Well, Huge Tim is the son of a Reverend. His father found out his son was gay when Tim was not so huge yet. The boy was 12 years old and his father caught him sucking an older boy from school. From that day on his father raped the boy at least once a day to force his son to see what a abomination homosexuality is by making the boy experience great pain every time he’d have sex. This didn’t work out the way his father planned, though. Tim didn’t feel pain but pleasure and excitement. As a results, The Reverend decided to try even harder. It just didn’t work. Tim would only feel pleasure as his father abused him, which made him feel guilty. His father ruined the young men’s mind by making him believe sex was sinful and enjoying it was even worse. After some time his father started to hit him as well and Tim believed that was because only the rapes were insufficient to “cure” him. When the boy turned 18 his father threw him out, declaring him a lost cause and denouncing him as his son. Tim started living on the streets and prostituting himself. Again he felt great pleasure when someone fucks him while he is convinced that those feelings are wrong. Tim, by now nicknamed Huge Tim for reasons you’ve seen for yourself, got depressed and that’s how Bob Suckit found him a little over two years ago. Every year his depression get worse and right now Suckit has at least one boy with Tim all day to prevent the big guy from hurting himself”.

The story brought a tear in Slutch’s eyes. He could feel with the boy. Oh, his father didn’t rape him repeatedly and didn’t destroy his mind completely but he sure tried. Slutch could only begin to imagine how damaged the young man was.

“But why did he ask Suckit to fuck him with a history like that?” Slutch asked.

“You have to understand Tim has a completely screwed-up idea of what is right and wrong thanks to his father. He’s convinced he is the one being wrong by being gay and he deserves to be raped repeatedly as punishment and attempts to correct his wrongs. They had to take away his clothes a couple of weeks ago because Tim had gone outside asking complete strangers to fuck him because he deserved punishment. The guys living in the apartment wouldn’t do it to him anymore because Suckit found out what they had been doing and he threw 2 guys out because of it. But it seems Suckit’s plans are backfiring because since he’s not being “punished” his depression increases. Suckit is afraid every night when he gets home one of the guys has to tell him Huge Tim has committed suicide”.

“That’s awful, Ghost. That boy needs help and soon as well!” Slutch said. As Slutch turned towards the Ghost of Christmas Present he thought he must have been still asleep this morning when he saw the Ghost for the first time. He thought the Ghost looked like a man in his forties but it was more a man in his late fifties. Weird he made such a mistake while he normally could guess an age quite accurately. Well, he had trouble guessing the age of the other Ghost as well this morning.

“Tell me, Ghost. Is there still hope for Huge Tim? Can he still be saved or is he doomed?” Slutch asked.

“Fate and the future are not my domain, Ebenezer Slutch, but unless Huge Tim doesn’t get extensive therapy I don’t see him recovering from his depression this time. If nothing changes I see an empty bed in one of the rooms, a fresh tombstone in the cemetery and a lot of sad people for losing their friend” the Ghost answered. Slutch turned back towards the window but it had disappeared. In stead they stood in a hospital room, looking at someone who was surrounded by all his loved ones.

“See, Ebenezer. This is how people who care about other people are taken care of. This man is dying. His family and friends are here all the time. Oh, not all of them, of course, but he is never alone. He’s surrounded by people he loves and who love him. Because of all this love it is easy for him to let go but, at the same time, he doesn’t want to leave. That’s why we are here, Ebenezer. I have to take this man with me. His time on earth has come to an end.”

Slutch looked at the man who apparently could see the Ghost but didn’t see him the same way as Slutch saw him.

“Mama, is that you?” the dying man asked. “Yes, of course I go with you. Is dad also waiting for me?” and with that the dying man let go of his final breath. A loud beep from one of the monitors said the heart stood still and the attending doctor declared the patient to be deceased. Slutch expected to same kind of rage he had experienced when Arsely had died but it didn’t. Oh, the family was sad, of course, but they also were at peace with the death of their loved one.

“Ghost, how come they are so … peaceful? One of their own just died” Slutch asked.

“They will miss their husband, father and grandfather but they also have a lot of happy memories about him and know he’s rejoined with his parents and freed from a world without pain. And they know they will see him again when their time on this planet is over” the Ghost answered. It took Slutch some time to digest this.

“So you’re saying I could have been at peace with Jacob’s death if I had loved him enough?”

“That is different for every person, Ebenezer. And your rage was also caused by the actions of the clergy. But it was a possibility once” the Ghost said as they walked through the hospital corridors. All of a sudden Slutch stood still. He saw a familiar face in one of the beds. It was the boy that had been raped.

“Ghost, I need to know how he is doing” Slutch said. The Ghost of Christmas Present nodded and followed Slutch inside where Slutch tried to pick up the chart, which proved to be impossible.

“Ghost, can you help me here? I can’t pick up the chart” Slutch asked.

“Of course I can. He’s hurt pretty badly, although not critically. They had to remove his spleen because it had ruptured and he was bleeding internally because of it” the Ghost explained. “His other injuries are mostly superficial and will heal completely over time. They are treating him for several STD’s as well. And of course there is the psychological trauma. That will take the longest”.

“I have to help him, Ghost. It was my fault and I have to make it better!” Slutch said.

“Ebenezer, you are partially to blame but not all of the blame is on you. Remember, you didn’t rape this young man, those other men did. You can blame yourself for throwing him out and that was bad enough. By doing so you set the stage for this boy to get raped but in the end those other men had a choice to leave this boy alone in stead of raping him. In the end, they are guilty of the crime, not you” the Ghost said.

“That’s something quite different from what you said earlier, Ghost” Slutch said.

“When I said that before I needed to make sure I had your full attention. Somehow I now feel I already have it” the Ghost said with a smile on his wrinkled face. If Slutch didn’t know any better the Ghost looked like a man well in his sixties.

Slutch and the Ghost walked towards the exit when they passed the laboratory. Two men came out and one of them was carrying Slutch’s medical record.

“So you’re sure it’s cancer?” the one not holding the records asked.

“The complaints Mr. Slutch had already made me suspicious, but the prostate biopsy we did this morning confirmed it. Mr. Slutch has prostate cancer and judging the cells I’d say we don’t have a lot of time to tell him and start treating him” the doctor said. “Oh, I’d wish I could go upstairs and lie down for a couple of minutes. I’m dead tired.”

“Sir, give me Mr. Slutch’s records. I will file them for you” the other man said. “That way you can sleep a little while”.

“Thanks, you’re a life saver. Could you wake me in an hour tops?”

“Yes, sir!” and with that the doctor walked away. When the doctor was out of sight the other man started smiling but it was not a pleasant smile.

“So we don’t have much time, do we? Otherwise it’s very well possible Mr. Slutch dies. Well, I don’t think many people will miss him. I know I won’t. Not after he set up my cousin to get raped and all. And now he had emergency surgery and all. No, I think the world wouldn’t be a worse place without Mr. Ebenezer Slutch in it”. The man looked around and saw no one was looking. He pulled out the results from the biopsy from the file and threw them in the trash. Out of his lab coat he pulled another form and put that in the file.

“So, now the file says the biopsy was completely clean. The doctor is so tired he won’t remember our little conversation and I’m the only one who knows Ebenezer Slutch is doomed. I think we can call this poetic justice” the man said while taking the stairs in order to bring the file to the medical archive to have it filed away, leaving Slutch stunned. Someone just made an attempt on his life and if it were not for the Ghosts of this night he would have succeeded.

 

Slutch and the Ghost of Christmas Present walked and walked but Slutch didn’t see any houses or even a street. It seemed they were walking through some kind of tunnel completely made out of rainbows and clouds. After what seemed an eternity both Slutch and the Ghost reached the end of the tunnel and Slutch was a little startled he was once again at the cemetery where Jacob Arsely was buried. The Ghost of Christmas Present sat down on a stone bench.

“I really have to sit down for a while. I can feel I’m not the youngest anymore”.

And he was right. The Ghost looked like a man in his eighties and he looked like he wouldn’t walk the earth for long anymore.

“Ghost, why are you aging so rapidly?” Slutch asked. “This morning you looked like a man in his forties and now you look at least twice that age”.

“I am the Ghost of Christmas Present. It’s almost midnight, which means Christmas is almost at an end. And when Christmas ends, it is no longer the present but the past. And since that is not my domain I have to end together with Christmas present” the Ghost explained.

“But that is terrible, Ghost! You can’t leave! I learned so much from you today!” Slutch answered.

“And there is more for you to learn, Ebenezer. One more spirit awaits you: the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come”. The Ghost grew older and older by the minute now. Slutch looked at the clock in the Church. It was only a few minutes to midnight.

“Next year one of my brothers will be the Ghost of Christmas Present and he will show a poor soul the things he needs to see and teach him the things he needs to learn.” The clock started striking midnight and the Ghost of Christmas Present began to fade.

“Ghost, wait! I have to go home to wait for the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come” Slutch said.

“No, you can wait here for him. Somehow this is where he likes to meet you poor souls. He should be here any minute now so wait here and know him better, man!” the Ghost of Christmas Present said before he faded away completely, leaving Slutch alone in the cemetery.

Slutch didn’t feel at all at ease and that strange fog that come out of nowhere certainly didn’t help to make him feel better. But where was that fog coming from?

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent work! Enjoying it very much! The switch from Tiny Tim to Huge Tim was inspirational. Looking forward to the next chapter. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 12/11/2011 05:31 PM, Conner said:
Excellent work! Enjoying it very much! The switch from Tiny Tim to Huge Tim was inspirational. Looking forward to the next chapter. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Size is something all gay men (and a lot of straight women) are constantly thinking about and "tiny" wouldn't really work in that context :-)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..