Jump to content
    podiumdavis
  • Author
  • 4,331 Words
  • 2,925 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Journey of Jacob and Kyle - 6. Chapter #6 - The Mistakes we make

folder.png

The Journey of Jacob and Kyle

Chapter #6: The Mistakes we make

Time line: Sunday

A new dawn was upon the boys as the sun began to rise above the horizon, inching its way into the sky and illuminating everything in its path. It shone through the windows, crawled its way across the floor to reveal a pair of boys, who lay sound asleep, nestled in each other's arms. The light continued traveling over the floor and onto the bed until it shone directly into Matthew's eyes and awoke him from his slumber.

Matthew lifted his head up from his pillow and looked over towards the window; his curtains were wide open, and letting all of the light into his room. Matthew knew that he wouldn’t be able to fall back asleep if the light continued to shine through his eyelids like it had. The light would have inevitably kept him awake, so he carefully wiggled his tiny frame out from Nicolas’ grasp and went to close his ragged curtains. After completing what he’d set out to do and was about ready to get himself back into bed, he remembered what today was; they were going to take a trip to the gay nudist camp.

Matthew was so overwhelmed about their plans today, that he couldn’t contain himself from letting out a nervous giggle. He quickly jumped back into bed, which caused the bedsprings to give the bed a violent shake, and went on to turn Nicolas over onto his back to give him an Eskimo kiss with his nose. A kiss onto Nicolas’ lips quickly followed. Nicolas stirred and opened his eyes to see a blurry image of Matthew set out before him; he welcomed this good morning kiss by sticking his tongue deep into Matthew’s mouth and twirling it around.

“Well that’s one way to be woken up.” Nicolas giggled.

“And don’t you know it!” Matthew said joyfully.

“Yeah I suppose I do, but what time is it?” Nicolas asked.

“Does it matter? We're going to the nudist camp today. I'm too excited to sleep now,” Matthew said rather loudly.

“Oh yeah … that's today isn't it?” Nicolas smirked mischievously.

“Uh-huh. Do you wanna go and wake up Jacob and Kyle with me?”

“And how do you suppose we go and wake them?” Nicolas questioned, twirling his hair around his finger. “Well?”

Matthew rolled his eyes. “Only you would answer a question with a question.”

Nicolas gasped and pretended not to know what Matthew was trying to convey. “Would I really do that?”

“You’re such a kidder.”

“Oh am I now?”

“Yeah you are, now stop it.”

Nicolas smiled even wider. “So do you have a plan on how we’re going to wake them? Or am I gonna have to guess?”

“You’ll see, just follow me,” Matthew advised.

Matthew hopped out of bed and grabbed the elastic band to his underwear. He pulled them down until they reached his ankles and left them lying on the floor. Nicolas followed in Matthew’s lead, dropping his underwear to the floor, and stepped out of them.

“Mmm, you look so cute in your birthday suit,” Matthew announced, making his way towards Nicolas and giving his butt cheek a firm and gentle squeeze.

“You're such a tease.”

“Uh-huh. Now be vewy vewy quiet, we're hunting wabbits,” Matthew instructed, desperately trying to sound like Elmer Fudd from the Looney Tunes.

After taking a quick peek out into the hallway, Matthew and Nicolas tiptoed their way down towards Jacob’s bedroom. They went slow, moving from one foot to the next, as they attempted not to make any noise and rouse anyone from their slumber of rest. When they reached Jacob’s door, Matthew gently turned the handle and pushed it open. It was flawless; the door didn’t make a peep while he returned the handle back to its stationary position.

“They look so peaceful,” Nicolas whispered, looking towards the bed, seeing Jacob and Kyle snuggled closely together in a tight embrace.

“Yeah they do. But it’ll be exciting to wake them up,” Matthew whispered back, making his way over to Jacob's bedside.

However, what they didn’t know was that Jacob was already wide awake and they were walking into a trap. Jacob smirked quickly and waited for the perfect moment to strike. The moment he felt the covers being removed from his body, he knew this was the perfect moment to unleash his plan. Matthew didn’t have any time to react as Jacob’s hand darted directly for him and before he knew it; his brother had grabbed him by the waist and lugged him onto the bed. Kyle did the same with Nicolas. Now, all four of them were on Jacob’s bed, squirming, and laughing up a storm.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” Jacob asked enthusiastically.

Matthew batted his eyes and tilted his head slightly. “Trying to wake you up, duh! So how come you’re already awake?” he inquired

“That's for me to know and for you to find out,” Jacob joked.

“Oh I see,” Matthew said sarcastically, which was closely followed by a loud yelp from his vocal cords.

Jacob grabbed his brother by the hips and started tickling him all over. Matthew really hated being tickled, so his reaction was rather swift as he squirmed in every possible direction, like a worm, whilst trying to get away from his brother’s probing hands.

In order to get away from Matthew’s erratic movements, Kyle quickly tightened his grip around Nicolas and fell towards the floor; it was either be kicked in the face by Matthew’s flailing legs, or get the heck out of the way; Kyle chose the latter.

Jacob heard a loud thump as they hit the floor and stopped tickling Matthew in that instant. He quickly looked around the room, but both Kyle and Nicolas were nowhere in sight. “Shit, did you two fall off the bed? Are you guys okay?”

“Yeah man, we're fine. Just trying to get away from Matthew's feet is all,” Kyle giggled.

Jacob watched Kyle and Nicolas get up from the floor. However, during this time his concentration waned to the point where he became sidetracked. Jacob’s subconscious mind then took over and he loosened his kung fu grip from around his brother’s boney hips. This was Matthew’s chance; he then bolted away from his brother and went to stand beside the other boys. A devious look then came across his face while he glared to his left, then right. It was as if they were all speaking telepathically, because in that moment, the three of them darted towards Jacob.

Now he was the victim of a three-way tickle attack. Matthew held his legs, Nicolas held down his arms, and Kyle went on to attack Jacob’s hips. Jacob squirmed just like his brother had, however, this had an unintended reaction when his body began responding to the attention he was receiving.

The boys stopped suddenly when they heard the bedroom door open. “I know you boys must be excited about going to camp today, but it’s just after seven in the morning, so please try and keep it down,” Bill requested, checking up on the boys and seeing what they were up to before continuing on to use the bathroom.

When Bill had finished taking his morning piss, he came back and looked at the four boys who were lying on Jacob’s bed. Bill smiled at them and went on to say, “If you’re getting up now then you should all start getting yourselves ready for camp. Jacob how about you go and have your shower first.”

“Okay dad, I’ll do just that,” Jacob said, grabbing Kyle by the wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Bill watched Kyle being dragged towards the bathroom; this was rather funny to him and he couldn’t help but laugh. Although it wasn’t like Kyle was putting up any sort of fight. It also didn’t faze Bill that he’d stumbled upon the boys wrestling, and playing in the nude.

“Boys why don’t you get some underpants on or something,” Bill suggested. “I’m going to get myself changed and then I’ll go and start making breakfast for everyone. I’ll see you both downstairs in a few minutes.”

“Okay dad, see you in a few minutes,” Matthew said nonchalantly.

**************************************************************************

Jacob closed the bathroom door, looked directly at Kyle, and admired the body that stood before him. Kyle was giggling; he couldn’t believe how they’d managed to scare the living crap out of Matthew and Nicolas.

“Man that was hilarious. We got them really good,” Kyle said, still laughing, holding on to his sides.

“Yeah we did and I seriously doubt they’ll ever guess what we were up to either. Or even as to why we were already awake at this hour,” Jacob commented slyly, smirking.

“Isn’t that the truth,” Kyle agreed.

“You know if I’m being honest with you, I’m not really in the mood to have a shower right now – I might begin to miss your smell too much,” Jacob said, playfully.

Kyle didn’t feel this deserved a reply and walked towards the shower to turn the water on. While Kyle was leaning over to fidget with the knobs, Jacob moved himself closer. After Kyle got the temperature just right, he stood back up, straight. Jacob then came up behind his beloved and wrapped his arms around Kyle’s tummy. Something was rather different with Jacob today. There was a genuine sense to his touch, almost like he was overcome by a yearning deep within his heart; he was filled with passion and love for Kyle, the one whom he loved dearly. He kissed Kyle on the back of his neck, breathed out, and tightened his grip.

“I love you so much Kyle and I don’t want to go another day without you by my side, I’m so happy that we’re together. Really, I am, but I just wish I could show you how much you mean to me. The things that I do and my words simply can’t portray what you truly mean to me,” Jacob said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Kyle turned around and met Jacob face to face. Jacob moved his hands from his boyfriend’s tummy and rested them just above Kyle’s butt cheeks. Kyle looked deep into Jacob’s eyes, and saw the love that Jacob truly felt for him; this made Kyle’s own eyes begin to well with tears. Kyle wrapped his arms around Jacob’s neck and embraced him for a moment before pulling away and kissing Jacob on the nose.

“I love you too Jacob,” Kyle said in a faint-like whisper, moving his body steadily forward to plant a kiss onto Jacob’s cheek, but when he did, he tasted the remnants of Jacob’s salty tears that had run down his face. “There’s nothing that will ever make me leave you Jacob, nothing!” Kyle concluded with giving Jacob a passionate kiss on lips.

Jacob felt his knees weaken and they buckled beneath him. However, he never left Kyle’s firm grasp as Kyle tightened his grip even further around his beloved and pulled him close to his chest. Their shared kiss sent tingles straight down Jacob’s spine, which made him feel as if he were melting. In the whole scheme of things, they had been kissing for about five minutes, but to them it only felt like seconds. When they finally broke away from their lip lock, they held one another close, feeling as their hearts beat together in one rhythmic motion. Kyle then opened his eyes, looked over towards the mirror, and found it fogged up from the hot steam coming out of the shower.

“Hey Jacob, we sure made it hot in here,” Kyle pointed out, directing Jacob’s eyes towards the mirror. “Look we fogged the mirror up.”

“Well it's about to get a lot hotter in here,” Jacob said, breaking away from Kyle and opening the shower door to check the temperature. “It feels good, let's get in.”

They both hopped into the shower and let the water soak them from head to toe. Kyle quickly grabbed for the body wash off the ledge and poured some of it into his hand. “I’m going to show you just how much you really mean to me,” Kyle whispered softly into Jacob’s ear.

Kyle started lathering the soap into the palm of his hands and rubbed it all over Jacob’s chest and tummy. Once he was finished with that, he looked deep into Jacob’s eyes, and began drawing on his chest with his finger. First, he drew a large heart the size of Jacob’s chest, which was surrounded by a pair of rocky like surfaces. Jacob quickly looked down and saw what he had drawn upon his body. “What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“It’s the cave like in my drawing, but your heart has closed and sealed it away forever,” Kyle explained sincerely.

“Oh I see.”

“Well it's true you know.” Kyle commented.

“I know I can see that.”

Kyle was annoyed and hurt that Jacob didn’t quite get it. “Just forget about it then.”

“I'm sorry, I was just expecting something a little different.”

“Like what huh?”

“I don't know … I'm sorry. Please don't be angry with me.”

“I will forgive you this time, but next time, you may have to work for my forgiveness.”

“Oh,” Jacob sighed, looking down at the bottom of the tub. Kyle then screamed “Gotcha!”

“You were screwing with me?”

“Yeah I was. I had you going didn't I?”

Jacob grabbed Kyle by the shoulders. “You're so dead. You know that right?”

Kyle smiled. “Yeah I do. But let me finish washing you.”

Kyle went back to work on Jacob’s body, continuing where he’d originally left off. He grabbed more of the body wash, lathered it up into his hands, and got down onto his knees. With his hands thick with soapy resin, he started rubbing the body wash lower and lower, until he reached Jacob’s pubic bone. He then grabbed a hold of Jacob’s boyhood, making sure that it got lathered up well enough, and continued down to the soles of Jacob’s feet.

Kyle kindly asked Jacob to turn his body around while he did the back of his legs. Once that was finished, he worked his way back up, towards Jacob’s butt cheeks, and made sure that he paid special attention to the pucker that was now exposed to him. Kyle gently used his finger to clean out the area, after which, he continued moving on and made his way up to Jacob’s back and neck. Jacob now stood covered from head to toe in soap resin. Kyle then pushed Jacob towards the running water and helped him wash off any remaining soap residue.

As soon as the resin was all but washed away, Kyle lunged for Jacob and pinned him against the shower stall. Kyle swiftly stuck his tongue out and began licking all over Jacob’s body. This made Jacob’s body quiver uncontrollably; his body had been crying out for this type of attention since he woke up. Kyle started at Jacob’s tummy, licking around his belly button before moving on and lowering his head to kiss the tip of Jacob’s boyhood.

These actions affected Jacob greatly, causing an instantaneous reaction from his meat stick, which swelled up as stiff as a board. Kyle smiled and stopped dead in his tracks to watch as it reached its full girth, and without any sort of hesitation, he took his boyfriend’s hardened rod deep down into his awaiting mouth.

Jacob closed his eyes, and let the sensations take over as Kyle swallowed his swollen member. Kyle took him in and out of his mouth, moving faster with each stride taken. While Kyle was doing these things, he held a tight grip around Jacob’s buttocks; his hands were playing around with each butt cheek, rubbing back and forth. He was greatly enjoying giving this attention to Jacob.

It wasn’t long after that that Jacob started feeling the pressure building up within his body; his testicles pulled close to his body and his knob swelled to twice its normal size. Jacob let out a loud squeal as he shot load after load deep into Kyle’s awaiting mouth and throat.

Jacob’s legs then gave way from underneath him. They stared into each other’s eyes as they lay side by side on the bottom of the tub. In that moment Kyle felt the words come to him; he knew how he was going to express what Jacob truly meant to him.

“My heart burns for you Jacob, you make me feel complete, in every respect. I also know that I’m absolutely nothing without you, and I do mean that. It’s almost as if you and I are soul mates; meant for this time and place. Now that I have you, I don't think I could survive without you by my side. I love you with all my heart,” Kyle said affectionately, holding Jacob in his arms. Jacob responded by gently brushing his fingers through Kyle's wet hair. Kyle’s eyes gleamed, his heart fluttered, and he moved his body towards Jacob to play some tonsil hockey.

A short while later, Kyle pulled himself away from Jacob’s lips and went to stand up. After making sure his footing was solid, he extended out his hand and helped Jacob up from the bottom of the tub. “We should probably hurry up and finish. I'm sure Nicolas and your brother want to have a hot shower too. And I sure as hell don't want to be late getting to the campgrounds.”

“What about me showing you my love?” Jacob asked quickly.

“Well you see that's just the thing. I told you I was going to show you how much I loved you. Love is not expecting something back in return, so in that respect, I refuse to let you do anything right now,” Kyle replied, smirking devilishly.

Jacob crossed his arms, did a puppy face. “Okay, I will accept that answer this time. And only this time,” Jacob concluded.

“Oh, but of course,” Kyle said cheerfully, smirking.

Jacob smiled at Kyle, picked up the shampoo from the ledge, and handed it to Kyle so he could start doing his hair. Jacob then picked up the body wash and began rubbing it all over Kyle’s body. Just then, the bathroom door flung open and Matthew and Nicolas entered.

“You guys are taking forever! Those boys that we met at the mall have already called, so hurry your asses up. Now we’re going to have to rush with our shower because you’ve taken so long,” Matthew said begrudgingly, stripping off his undies.

“Sorry, we're almost done,” Jacob announced, while he tried to hurry and finish washing Kyle’s chest. Jacob quickly lathered up the rest of Kyle’s body, making sure he hadn’t missed a single spot, and forced Kyle under the water to rinse off.

“C’mon Jacob, hurry the hell up,” Matthew beckoned quickly. However, he became tired of waiting for his brother and forced the sliding door open. He and Nicolas quickly jumped into the back of the shower.

“Look! He's clean, now get out!” Matthew barked.

“Fine, jeez. Are you in some sort of hurry or something?” Jacob asked.

“Is that even a valid question? … Er, forget it,” Matthew said, pushing Jacob and Kyle out of the shower stall. “The sooner we’re done, the sooner we all can eat breakfast and leave,” Matthew concluded by yelling through the frosted shower door.

Matthew returned his attention back to the issue at hand, which meant, the faster he got himself clean, the quicker they would arrive at the campgrounds. Matthew’s arms then started moving with ferocity as he tried to get his body squeaky clean as fast as possible. Nicolas was doing the same. Jacob and Kyle quickly finished drying themselves off and made their way into Jacob’s bedroom to get some clothes on for their drive to the camp.

Jacob stopped at his dresser and went no further. He was lost in thought as he contemplated a vital decision. A moment later, he spoke. “I don’t know about you Kyle, but I’m not even sure if I want to get naked at the camp. So I think I’m just going to put my Speedo on underneath my clothes for the time being and we’ll see what happens later.”

Kyle was glad that Jacob had brought this up because he wasn’t sure either. It made him feel better knowing that he wasn’t the only one with at least some reservation to this whole nudist camp thing. ‘What was going to happen? Was this going to be another Matthew type incident where mistakes would be made?’ were all thoughts that went through Kyle’s mind and justifiably so. Thus, the decision was made to wear his Speedo underneath his clothes also.

After they finished putting on their clean clothes, they casually made their way downstairs and found Bill setting several plates down onto the kitchen table. Bill had painstakingly prepared homemade waffles with sliced strawberries over the top of them. ‘Wow does that look yummy,’ Kyle thought, looking over the freshly made Belgium waffles.

The sun had started peeking in through the kitchen window. A bright day was in their future, but rather than Jacob being happy to see the beauty of the sunrise, he noticed that his mother was still absent from sight.

“Dad, where’s Mom? Is she still in bed?” Jacob begged to know.

Bill peered towards the floor, his shoulders lost their pronounced broadness as they slouched with his body posture, and a look of discomfort became etched into his facial expression. “Please, let’s not talk about this right now,” Bill pleaded with Jacob. The pain and emotional trauma from whatever had happened between him and Sarah was still too fresh in his mind.

“So what took you boys so long?” Bill asked to change the subject. “I was sure Matthew was going to kick down the bathroom door at any moment. He kept pacing back and forth down here in the kitchen waiting for you.” Bill laughed, and a somewhat happier Bill returned.

“Nothing Dad, just getting clean … honestly,” Jacob said, lying through his teeth.

“Oh, I see … and I’m supposed to believe that?” Bill said rather curiously. He wasn’t fooled by it and saw right through Jacob’s little lie. “Let’s just hope your brother is better with keeping time than you and Kyle are. I don’t want our breakfast getting cold that’s for sure.”

“Should we go ahead and start without them then Dad?” Jacob asked, after touching his waffles and feeling that they were lukewarm.

Bill nodded. “Yeah, let’s eat before they get cold. I’m guessing they won’t be too long. Oh, and did Matthew tell you those boys from the mall called already?”

“Yeah he did mention it, after he’d kicked us out of the shower at that,” Jacob said nonchalantly.

“Oh, so he did actually kick you out then. Interesting…” Bill let out a loud, bass-toned chuckle.

Jacob nodded his head. He quickly grabbed for the maple syrup from the center of the table and went on to smother his waffles into a soupy, sticky mess. Kyle also nodded, and thanked Bill for making them such a beautiful breakfast. Minutes later, Matthew and Nicolas came running down the stairs and dug into their cold breakfast. By the time they had all finished eating, it was just after eight-thirty in the morning.

Bill cleared the table and put the plates and silverware into the dishwasher. “So now that you’re all fed and dressed, are you guys ready to leave?”

“Yeah I think so. But what did Josh say about us getting into the camp Matthew?” Jacob questioned.

“Oh, I didn't talk to Josh; it was actually Craig who called. He said that we would need five dollars each for the entry fee for the day pass. He said that once we arrived we should call them from the front desk,” Matthew explained.

“Oh, okay. Dad can we have some money please?” Jacob asked, smiling.

“What? You think I’m made of money, like it somehow grows in our backyard or something?” Bill joked, pulling his wallet out and handing them the money they required.

“All right let’s get going then boys. Go ahead and start getting your shoes on and everything else you’re going to be bringing along with you. I’ll meet you all outside in the car,” Bill instructed, before leaving the kitchen and exiting out the front door.

They all quickly put their shoes onto their feet, and grabbed everything they desired to bring along with them. However, before they exited out of the front door, Jacob quickly asked Matthew if the boys from the mall had requested they bring anything else. Matthew shook his head no.

“All right let’s get going then, Dad’s probably already getting impatient,” Jacob announced.

They filed out of the house, with Matthew being the last out. He took one last glance towards the kitchen, thought, and concluded that his mother wasn’t home; where she was he did not know. He closed the door and caught up with everyone else.

Everyone sat in the rear seats, which was becoming routine because they couldn’t stand being separated from one another. Ultimately they could have rode their bikes to the nudist resort, but Bill wanted to be assured they arrived safely, and most of all, weren’t being invited by some older man trying to lure children.

With that, Bill reversed the car out of the driveway and drove off in the direction of the camp.

… TO BE CONTINUED …

And please don't forget, if you enjoyed the story, hit the like button. I would love to hear what you thought of the story. And feel free to leave a review. :)

A morning filled with excitement and then the return of that lukewarm feeling left by Sarah’s absence. Where is she anyhow? In addition, will the questions in Kyle’s mind become a reality or shall they be just that, thoughts.
podiumdavis. You may not reproduce this story in whole or in part without the express written consent of myself (Andrew Davis) at podiumdavis@gmail.com
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, brothers will be brothers. And friends of brothers will be friends of brothers. lol The boys were cute when they tried to tickle Kyle and Jacob. Too bad K&J one-upped them. hahah

 

Matthew's line, "Uh huh. now be vewy, vewy quiet, we're hunting wabbits." was hysterical! Had me laughing so hard even the second time around! lol

 

Can't wait for the next chapter and their adventure into nudism. heheh :)

Link to comment
On 05/26/2012 01:36 AM, Lisa said:
Well, brothers will be brothers. And friends of brothers will be friends of brothers. lol The boys were cute when they tried to tickle Kyle and Jacob. Too bad K&J one-upped them. hahah

 

Matthew's line, "Uh huh. now be vewy, vewy quiet, we're hunting wabbits." was hysterical! Had me laughing so hard even the second time around! lol

 

Can't wait for the next chapter and their adventure into nudism. heheh :)

K&J surely did one-up them. :)

 

The next chapter won't be funny. But there's a classic moment in the following one... You will giggle I know it :)

 

The nudism.. hmm. Someone disliked this chapter I think and decided to unfollow the story.. *CRIES* But life will go on LOL.

Link to comment

This chapter... The first time i read it, I only reached the bit where Matthew and Nicholas tried to scare Jacob and kyle. But i ended up reading it from the beggining because of two things:

1) The line Lisa told about, had the exact same effect on me. It made me laugh twice. Scratch that and make it three!

2) The love Kyle shows for Jacob... I feel it's so pure, so enjoyable it really feels my heart to the point that even I want to burst into tears because of how unbearable these good feelings become.

Let me tell you something I probably haven't told you before. Since word one, you were a writer that captivated me completely. The way you write, the way you describe the characters and their feelings... I just want to read more and more! You are for sure one of the few writers I never get bored of reading more than once. Your story is different from usual, you put a couple of innocent children doing things that at first sight seem amoral, but the way you write about it makes me believe it is something natural, something that could actually happen between people who see the world as simply as it is: "If I feel like doing it, why should I care that other people judge me? As long as it doesn't break the law, why not?". And I like that. Kyle and Jacob, Matthew and Nicholas, Bill and Sarah (I believe that's Jacob's mother name? If it is not, I don't like her, so I don't regret forgetting her name!), they are all characters of your story, and are so different from anyone that I have ever met... Nevertheless, i feel like they could actually be real. And the love they feel for their partners is real and invincible.

With that said, I am actually curious to know what happened to Little Miss Know-It-All Sarah... And I actually want to know and see more of Bill around... And that Amanda character you talked about... So much mystery... I NEED to know!! x)

Anyway, amazing job, as usual. Keep it up, mate!

Cheers! =D

Link to comment
On 06/16/2012 09:27 AM, JamesAlexander said:
This chapter... The first time i read it, I only reached the bit where Matthew and Nicholas tried to scare Jacob and kyle. But i ended up reading it from the beggining because of two things:

1) The line Lisa told about, had the exact same effect on me. It made me laugh twice. Scratch that and make it three!

2) The love Kyle shows for Jacob... I feel it's so pure, so enjoyable it really feels my heart to the point that even I want to burst into tears because of how unbearable these good feelings become.

Let me tell you something I probably haven't told you before. Since word one, you were a writer that captivated me completely. The way you write, the way you describe the characters and their feelings... I just want to read more and more! You are for sure one of the few writers I never get bored of reading more than once. Your story is different from usual, you put a couple of innocent children doing things that at first sight seem amoral, but the way you write about it makes me believe it is something natural, something that could actually happen between people who see the world as simply as it is: "If I feel like doing it, why should I care that other people judge me? As long as it doesn't break the law, why not?". And I like that. Kyle and Jacob, Matthew and Nicholas, Bill and Sarah (I believe that's Jacob's mother name? If it is not, I don't like her, so I don't regret forgetting her name!), they are all characters of your story, and are so different from anyone that I have ever met... Nevertheless, i feel like they could actually be real. And the love they feel for their partners is real and invincible.

With that said, I am actually curious to know what happened to Little Miss Know-It-All Sarah... And I actually want to know and see more of Bill around... And that Amanda character you talked about... So much mystery... I NEED to know!! x)

Anyway, amazing job, as usual. Keep it up, mate!

Cheers! =D

Sarah, yes you’re correct; that's Jacob's mother. The story merely is a ripple. Its impact at first, can seem not so deep, so mystic, but as you get deeper, skin deep, you see how it all reflects on each character, each reader. As time goes on you will see the bonds, that can't be broken, or will they? Hmm. You'll see. I'm glad you enjoy the story, I love writing it. You'll see more of Sarah, along with Bill, Michelle, Thomas, James, Matthew, Nicolas, Mr. Matthews, Amanda, uhm... Did I miss anyone yet? Oh yeah, you don't know some of these names... Hmmmm... I'll feed you that to your mysterious mind. Oh, joy!
Link to comment

Another enjoyable chapter. I left it a bit before reading and posting a review because the editing was still too fresh in my mind.

The story remains well written with a great flow. Even when doing the edits I knew people would love the Bugs Bunny reference.

I know the story is about J&K, but I love Matthew and Nicolas. Looking forward to what you do with the next chapter.

Keep up the great writing.

Link to comment
On 06/16/2012 10:00 AM, Andy78 said:
Another enjoyable chapter. I left it a bit before reading and posting a review because the editing was still too fresh in my mind.

The story remains well written with a great flow. Even when doing the edits I knew people would love the Bugs Bunny reference.

I know the story is about J&K, but I love Matthew and Nicolas. Looking forward to what you do with the next chapter.

Keep up the great writing.

Thanks Andy. Can't wait for you to read the next chapter.. Getting itchy LOL.
Link to comment

I loved the wabbit line also. I felt that Sarah was out of the house, but oh well, I know I will have to wait to see what happens with her. For some reason, uncertainty rears it's head about the nudist inn. Hope the guys keep their wits about them, and think with their right head. Another good one! Thanx

Link to comment
On 07/13/2012 05:16 AM, joann414 said:
I loved the wabbit line also. I felt that Sarah was out of the house, but oh well, I know I will have to wait to see what happens with her. For some reason, uncertainty rears it's head about the nudist inn. Hope the guys keep their wits about them, and think with their right head. Another good one! Thanx
I knew people would love the Elmer Fudd reference. It's a great one. Chapter #8 will show it's true colors, may it be good or bad. That will be out soon, (i hope). The wait won't be as long for it as it was from 6 to 7. Promise you that.
Link to comment

Great shower scene. A beautiful love story. I don't want to say more for fear that I will spoil it for others. But : Damn!" Mathew seems to be the perpetual catalyst in this story. Nick seems to be a willing accomplice to the directive.

Off to the next. hot, hot, hot!

Link to comment
On 08/11/2012 07:20 PM, ricky said:
Great shower scene. A beautiful love story. I don't want to say more for fear that I will spoil it for others. But : Damn!" Mathew seems to be the perpetual catalyst in this story. Nick seems to be a willing accomplice to the directive.

Off to the next. hot, hot, hot!

I love the shower scene too.
Link to comment

A very sweet chapter. Really liked tha Matthew and Nicholas took of their underware before going to J&K room because that's so typical pre-teen boy! LOL

The shower scene...Hmmm.... steamy! ;)

Link to comment
On 09/10/2012 01:05 PM, K.C. said:
A very sweet chapter. Really liked tha Matthew and Nicholas took of their underware before going to J&K room because that's so typical pre-teen boy! LOL

The shower scene...Hmmm.... steamy! ;)

haha pre-teen boy fun. Yes indeed. I can remember doing that as a kid. Maybe it was just me, but I loved it (running around naked I mean). Showers are fun too :P
Link to comment

Its sad to think that Sarah left to maybe stay with a friend, parents or other family as she is hurting the boys even further. Maybe her and Kyle's mom needs to have a little talk- heart to heart otherwise Jacob and his brother could end up with the same hurt and devastation in their lives as Kyle had to endure in his life.

 

As for the nudist camp and the boys staying there I can honestly say that I think they are up to something a little more then just being friendly. Not saying that they don't want to be friends but from different things said I have a feeling they have ulterior motives as well. I may be wrong as boys will be boys and when they see a cute guy they are going to look but the way some of those looks and stares went I don't believe their invite was all innocent.

Link to comment
On 12/13/2012 10:51 AM, CW Prince said:
Its sad to think that Sarah left to maybe stay with a friend, parents or other family as she is hurting the boys even further. Maybe her and Kyle's mom needs to have a little talk- heart to heart otherwise Jacob and his brother could end up with the same hurt and devastation in their lives as Kyle had to endure in his life.

 

As for the nudist camp and the boys staying there I can honestly say that I think they are up to something a little more then just being friendly. Not saying that they don't want to be friends but from different things said I have a feeling they have ulterior motives as well. I may be wrong as boys will be boys and when they see a cute guy they are going to look but the way some of those looks and stares went I don't believe their invite was all innocent.

Man you're reading fast... :) I'm glad I've still got you intrigued. Sarah's motive of leaving is one that leaves many punches, and you'll see the emotional reprecussions of that too. As to Kyle's mother (Michelle) talking to Sarah (Jacob's mom), that won't happen. Continue reading to find more answers. :)

 

The nudist camp is an interesting one. I won't spoil it for you :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..