Jump to content

Indian Ocean Invasion 1. Indian Ocean

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama
IOI Front.jpg

This is the story of Australian Naval Officer - Lt Commander Lewis Shaw, who after receiving wounds from an IED, while serving as a explosives demolition expert, spends 12 weeks recovering from his injuries.

After being discharged from hospital, he travels to Perth, to stay with his best friend- Kylie, who is a Federal Police Officer, and after a bumpy reunion with his older half brother - Jeremy, he is offered a remote retreat to stay at, so he can continue his recovery, and this is when things take a dramatic turn in his life.

Now available in print @ Paperback Merchants, Albany, Western Australia or email the author.at: quokka63@gmail.com to order a copy.
Copyright August 2018, Preston Wigglesworth, All rights are reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Butcher56

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a great story all about a young man who is in the Australian Navy. While on foreign tour he has an accident in which he is injured because the APC he was in was hit with a IED. Because of the work he was doing for the Navy he has a high security clearance and he has to notify the government before he makes any kind of trip outside the waters around Australia. While recouping from his injuries he goes to Christmas Island with his nephew for 2 weeks, unfortunately the trip is cut short, they don’t make it off the island for almost a month due to the trouble on the island. I suggest that you read the story to find out more about what goes on. If you like fiction stories then this is a great story to read.

  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is another fantastic story from @quokka.

This story features naval commander Lewis Shaw, it follows all of his adventures after he recovers from his injuries from an IED. As with all of his story this feature great locations, boat’s all written about in great detail, it also features some characters from another of his stories. There is a surprise at the end, and it is a beautiful ending. I highly recommend reading this story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again, a perfectly written story! With a wonderful well thought out story line. Clearly written with great dialogue which I have very much enjoyed. If you read it, I am sure you will enjoy it too.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..