Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,142 Words
  • 3,292 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blueblood 5: Exposed The Secrets about V5H Revealed - 15. We Dared To Speak It's Name, Our Love

I love you, Daniel.

Part 3

 

“What do you want to be done with them?” The President asked.

“That’s why you’re here.” General Curtis said. “Now you know why I couldn’t just tell you. You had to see them to believe it.”

“They are very dangerous,” I said. “Because Colin, George, John and I have the venom in our blood, they aren’t interested in us and are really quite interesting. I don’t kid myself. If you are not a vampire, they will kill. They can’t get out.”

George nodded looking at three in the room and turned the window off. “As much as I hate to say it if they do try…we have safeties in place. Sunlight will hurt them. They are as susceptible to injuries like anyone. They will be killed if needed, but knowing more about them tells me more about how to get rid of this.”

“We were all victims, Mr. President,” Colin said. “There are only a few that chose this because they loved one of us.”

“I was one that chose to be bitten,” I said. “The circumstances were unique.”

“What are the plans?” The President asked.

“We had some very brilliant scientists from various parts of the world here a few weeks ago.” George began. “We told them about those three and about the venom. They are in their countries now preparing their governments to help. These scientists want to help. There will no doubt be phone calls from these governments. What you do will help determine what they may do.”

The President sighed and looked at his watch. “I have a meeting in six hours.” He looked at the General. “I expect full reports. You can show me what you’ve found out, but I won’t be able to understand it.” He looked at George. “Will I?”

George gave a slight shrug. “Perhaps with more time you might. If I explain what you’re seeing.”

The President moaned. “Okay…” he turned to General Curtis. “This is your job. Keep me posted about these…” he looked at the window, which he couldn’t see the Old Ones now, “…things.” He looked at Colin and me. “How do I trust you?”

Colin shook his head. “I can’t do anything to prove I can be trusted now.” He smiled. “There are those that don’t trust you.” Colin pointed out. “You know that. I will say, you’re not a fool. We both have money…a lot of money. You didn’t build what you have by being stupid. I respect that. Trust those you feel you can.”

“There are many lives that have been ruined by this,” George said. “We offer them the chance to get some of life back.”

The President looked again at the Old Ones. “These are real.” He said reluctantly as he looked again. “This isn’t some elaborate trick?”

“They are not surgically altered or anything,” I said. “What would we gain doing that?”

“I don‘t know.” The President’s face changed to one more…predatory. “I don’t know.” He said again and waved at the window. “I see nothing, but three bodies lying in a room.”

“What proof do you want to see?” George asked. “They will not be allowed out to harm anyone. If you mean proof as in they would feed on a human being, that won’t happen. That is the thing we are trying to keep from happening and undo the damage.” He waved out the door. “I can show you what I have.”

The President followed George to his lab. Again, I was not interested in rehashing what had been explained again and again. I was still new to this life as a vampire. There were things I found I could sense more of now. One of those things was where the sun was. I was aware of where it was in the sky even if I couldn’t see it. We were deep inside with no windows, but I felt the sun reaching the horizon I looked at Colin.

“It will be sunset in a few minutes,” I said to Colin. “If the President wants to see them up and moving around they will be doing that soon.” I thumbed back to the room with the Old Ones. “I’ll be with them.”

“Devon Wentworth.” The President said before I walked off as he grinned a little unsettling at me. “You don’t like me, do you?” He looked at Colin and then George and John. “None of you do.”

“Again,” I said. “I don’t lie. You have a reputation I don’t care for, be it just hype or truth.” I smiled. “You don’t like homosexuals.”

“I don’t care about that.” The President said.

I chuckled. “Of course, you do. You say it because there are millions of us in the United States. To say you don’t would not win any of their votes. Frankly, I was stunned when you did win the election.” I waved at him. “Your reaction to us said you don’t approve. I will tell you, I didn’t vote for you. I don’t think you make a good President, but you are President. We will deal with that. You have the authority we need. That is why you’re here. Not for us, but for all those people out there that did vote for you.”

The President smiled a little icy. “Right.” He looked at Colin. “I don’t suppose you voted for me either.”

Colin chuckled. “I haven’t voted in over a hundred years. The last election I voted in was to keep Zachary Taylor out of office in 1849. I didn’t want that Whig to take any power.” Colin shrugged. “He was military and never held an office before.” He said logically.

The President’s eyes grew a little again. “In 1849.” He wasn’t believing that. “You were alive in 1849.”

“I was born in 1815.”

The President nodded. “I see.”

Colin nodded. “Taylor died shortly after getting into office a year later. I was going to vote in 1850, but…the last election I felt hope for was 1845. James Polk was a Democrat at least.”

The President nodded. “I see.” He looked at George. “And you?”

“I didn’t really vote. Herbert Hoover was elected into office, I was going to vote for Roosevelt in 33, but…” he waved at himself and pointed at his neck, “something came up.”

“You were alive in 1933?” The President said repeating as he had with Colin. He looked at John. “And you?”

“Before I was bitten, government leaders were born to an office,” John chuckled. “This was the New World, so there were no elections back then. There were settlements even more than colonies then.”

The President gave a look of doubt, but… “You have got to admit, this is impossible to believe! What you’re saying is crazy!”

General Curtis smiled. “Impossible to believe?” He asked. “Difficult, yes, but it is the truth.”

The President turned away and waved his arms out in frustration. “How can I believe this? Any rational person would not.” He turned to Colin and me. “I am rational! My mind is telling me this can’t be true.” He nodded to Colin. “No. It’s not that I don’t like homosexuals…I just can not understand how you operate. What you do is beyond my comprehension. It’s not natural!”

I nodded. “God should have consulted you in human design.”

“What!?” The President said. “No, of course not, but we aren’t designed to do that! Men and women have…different parts that go together. Men with men…” he said. “A dick isn’t supposed to go there!”

“No? Now, you are God.” I smiled. “How do you know?”

“I didn’t say that.” The President argued. “A dick doesn’t go up an ass!!! It just doesn’t!”

Colin nodded calmly. “And you’ve never put your dick up a woman’s ass?”

“There are some good nerve clusters back there on men,” John said. “A lot of straight men know that and have them stimulated by their wives or girlfriends.”

“Some men don't need their girlfriends or boyfriends do it for them at all,” I said. “They have these wonderful dildos…”

“It should be against the law!!” The President said. “I don’t believe in a gay gene! You’re not born with it!”

I nodded. “I don’t believe in the gay gene either.”

The President was startled when he heard me say that. “It’s a choice.”

“No, it’s not a choice. Would that matter? If it is a choice. Two adults choosing the same thing, who is anyone to tell them they can’t. I do believe we are born gay and straight. There are some that are attracted to both.” I shrugged. “I believe it’s chemical as in hormones and enzymes that cause a baby’s brain to form to say if they are gay or straight or somewhere between. The right cocktail of those chemicals is to be given as the baby is formed. That part of the brain that is masculinize or feminized is formed by those.” I waved at the computer. “There are websites that show the findings from universities and science facilities. I can show you the gay rams and the research that was done.”

“Gay rams?” The President repeated.

“It happens in nature. There are rams that go for other rams.” I nodded. “There are subsequent findings to show…”

“Okay, okay.” The President clearly didn’t want to discuss it. “You’re here.” He shook his head. “I just don’t understand it.”

“I can’t understand you straights, either.” I smiled. “What we are seems natural to me, but I accept straight sex is how humans exist. It’s just not for me.”

The President gave a grin that didn’t really look happy. “I am always looking for that hidden angle. Trust is not always given.” He looked at the General. “I don’t think you can be fooled easily, either. Do you believe this?”

The General gave a shrugging nod. “Do I believe it all? I’m adjusting. I am still adjusting. I don’t understand it all, yet I can’t argue with what I see and what is fact.”

The President nodded. “And that’s why I will rely on you.” He looked at his watch again. “I am so late.”

Vlad asked me closer with a small gesture. “Do I suggest anything?” He whispered to me.

I chuckled. “I’d love for you to. Suggest he be a better leader and try to be at least a competent president, but…” I looked at the President as he was talking to the General, “but he needs to do this on his own. If we try to influence his mind, it could lead to more doubt later.”

Vlad shrugged. “I am here to help.”

“Stick around a few more minutes, Mr. President.” I smiled. “The boys will be awake in a few minutes. You will see them better.”

 

Getting their needed blood I went down the corridor again, I sensed the sun’s position and knew where it was. The guards nodded at me and one opened the door. Now, none of the Old Ones were anxiously waking. The past few days had told all three that someone would be here with what they needed. Taking away that need to hunt was changing them. Yet, they had lived for a few millennia with certain things they had gotten accustomed to. I found it remarkable they were easy to satisfy. They greeted me with smiles and did the rubbing thing to me which I responded like always. The monitor they watched came on again and again the various cartoons would be seen. We spent the first few minutes as they consumed the blood and began watching the cartoons. I tried again to get them to learn to communicate. I lost track of time when I heard the door open again and Colin came in. The three greeted him, but…even though Colin didn’t really care, he was never greeted like Vlad or I was.

“How’d it go?” I asked.

Colin smiled and sat behind me a little on the floor. “It went well, I think. There will be those that aren’t going to be so nice about it.” He said leaning on me as his arms came around me. “I know it seems like what we are is a good thing. Dex’s reaction was just one of many that said it. Maybe it’s not so bad now.”

I nodded. “It isn’t, Colin,” I said honestly. “Baby, you lived in that awful time when you didn’t know about the true nature of vampirism; or the serum which had yet to be discovered. You suffered, I’ve heard you say it and I try to understand. I can’t. It never happened to me.”

“But it could again,” Colin said sadly. “If we go off the serum.”

If…we go off the serum.” I reminded him. “You’ve been on it a while. Things happened to make you go off the serum. I have gone off the serum. It was horrible. I can’t imagine that hunger every day for a century or more.”

Colin smiled at me nodding. “I’m glad you can’t.” He said resting his head against mine.

“If we do lose the serum, there are ways to survive. John’s sheep, Edwin’s access to cow blood and even Vlad had alternate resources.” I said quietly. “It will be rough, but we’ll survive.”

“I suppose,” Colin admitted. He chuckled. “I don’t know which was worse. The fact we are vampires or gay.”

I chuckled. “I would have to say, it was a toss-up. Now, his vice-president…he is just…” I shook my head. “He opposed everything from same-sex marriage to simple rights. He wants us to be converted. His focus was on the family.”

“We have a family! He wants us converted.” Colin repeated distastefully. “That’s been tried by many.”

“That’s right. It doesn’t work.” I said. “Religious groups…even the Nazis tried to convert us by having gay men sleep with lesbians.”

Colin grinned at me. “I don’t want to be converted. I love you too much.”

I smiled back pulling his arms tighter about me as he moved his face toward my neck and began nibbling lightly there. “I understand that you do.” I smiled enjoying what he was doing. “I don’t want to be converted either. I don’t think that would help because I love you, too.”

Colin pulled me gently back against him and kissed me gently. “I know.” He glanced at the three. “Are you about done here?”

“They’ll be up for several hours more,” I said seeing the look in his eyes I knew. “Why?”

“We can go spend time together. Alone.” He smiled pressing his forehead against mine. “I want to make love with you. I like it when we touch. You can play with my chest hair and anything I have. I love you.”

The way he said it, so sincerely and heartfelt just caused again that feeling in me, wanting to be close as possible to Colin. “I love you.” I kissed him gently. Repetate, Iustina, and Ralph were again looking, absolutely baffled by what they saw Colin and me do. I mean, all we did was touch and kiss, but I realized, they communicated by expression. They could probably read our expressions and…well…they hadn’t seen that much. I dared to explain it now that they could understand a little more. I sighed. “Colin me favorite man.” Using base words to convey the idea. “Devon Colin favorite man.” It was easier than saying. “I love Colin and he loves me.” I did tell them that, but… I got up pulling Colin up with me. “Now,” I said out loud. “I’m going with Colin because he is my favorite man.” They looked even more puzzled. I gave them each a kiss on the head and smiled. “I’ll be back later,” I said as I took Colin’s hand and we went to the door and went in the corridor.

Colin chuckled pulling me close as we walked. “We got the same look from the President.”

I grinned. “Those three have an excuse. He doesn’t. It was Dex said it was a shame to live as long if they couldn’t have sex. I agree.”

“It’s a crime!” Colin stated. “That’s just wrong to never know love.” He began hurrying. “We do!”

Once back in our apartment, Colin grabbed me, pulling me into a kiss that was both consuming and very passionate. He began pulling my shirt out as he walked me backward toward our room.

“Okay, this is great, Colin…” I chuckled as he moved down my face to my neck. “Is there something else going on here?”

“Sure, there is.” Colin smiled kissing me again. “There is love, of course.” He grinned more leeringly. “And lust, most definitely.” His hands ran over me back under the shirt that was loose, feeling me over with his warm hands. “Adoration.” He said kissing my neck again.

I was enjoying this as I pulled his shirt open to reveal the wonderful growth of hair over his chest. “And?”

Colin looked a little angry. “Well, who the Hell is he to say we shouldn’t love!?”

I ran my fingers through his chest hair. “Oh, I see. This is a big fuck you…to him and the Vice-President.”

Colin looked at me surprised but considering what I said. “Well, yes…to him and all those other…this is how it’s supposed to be dummies in the world. Forbidden love.” His eyebrows danced a bit as he pushed me down on our bed. “And I do love you, Devon.” He said kicking his shoes off as his hands ran over me and pulling my belt off and unzipped my pants.

I loved touching him. I stopped him making him look at me with his emerald green eyes. “I know you do. Say it again.”

There was a change in his eyes as they softened as he smiled. “I do so love you, Devon. I waited so long for you. No one can say we shouldn’t love. I love you.”

“God!” I said loving the feelings he made me feel. “I know you do, Colin. I love to hear it. I know you do. I love you, Colin. You have my heart, my body, and soul. I love you.”

He nodded smiling more. “I know you do. You have all of me. I belong to you.”

By now, our bodies pressed together were so in tune with each other, we knew what would happen. Welcoming the contact. There was a slow and boiling passion and yes, it was an act of love and a little defiance at the President’s words that left us both exhausted, having cum several times, breathless, gasping, but extremely satisfied.

I looked at him as we cuddled together and said again quietly. “I love you, Colin.”

“I know. I love you, Devon.” Colin said in a whisper.

“I know.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 9
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

He’s a conman. That’s how he made his money. He started with a little million dollar loan from daddy – the kind we all get! Then he managed to convince a bunch of rich people that he’s a ‘self-made’ millionaire!

 

Then he bullied his way into prominence.

 

Filing for bankruptcy only six times – just like we all do.

 

He’s a huge failure with miraculously good publicity people.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

He’s a conman.

I'm not saying he isn't.  I am saying I respect his office.  That doesn't mean I respect the man.  And his Vice-President!  Focus on the Family?  WASPs! (White Anglo Saxon Protestants)  All of them.  :puke:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, R. Eric said:

I am saying I respect his office.

Like he respects the office?

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
4 hours ago, R. Eric said:

Well, I am respectful of the office.  I am, if nothing else, Politically Correct.  :yes:

I'm respectful of the office not the holder. Although the last guy did a damn good job

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Like he respects the office?

Sorry, had to prepare for my looong night.  I view it as the ultimate feather in his cap.  What better to leave the world knowing he will be remembered?  He's the leader of the Free World!  It is the pentacle of achievements.  :yes:

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

I think the presidents visit to VUN went about as well as I thought it would. I'm glad that he knew enough to tell the Major General that he wanted to kept up to date on everything. I hope that what George shows the President and his explanation of the items that show the venom will be enough to really get the President on their side. All of the grandstanding that he was doing when he arrived and gripping about not having the secret service agents with him was uncalled for. I understand that the job of the secret service agents is to protect the President wherever he goes but I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule even for that. I hope that this is only the beginning of help the VUN gets from around the world. Great story I really love the way you write your stories. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm not much on American politics, but I'd say from this he's not very popular ??? Mind you at least he was elected, ours had to pal up with another party to keep control and she went to the ruddy Irish! Gorblimey guvnor why'd she do that?

 

Loving that the triplets understand when they want something like more Tom and Jerry, but don't understand about love like he was trying to teach them just now.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

So do we think he will see this V5H as something to use militarily. Hmmmm. Hope he isn't smart enough haha😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It is interesting to me that POTUS still has between 30% and 40% support from polls taken among the voters in the US. With the way the American election system works, 40% is probably enough to get him re-elected. I think the expression frequently used at the end of Presidential speeches of 'God Bless America' might better be 'God Save America'.

I also recognize that this country is not blameless; consider the incarceration of Japanese\Americans at the time of the Second World War, compounded by the lack of any assistance to them when they were freed. This country has reacted with fear and loathing to many incidents in our history. Our first reaction is like that of the general in this story is usually: "Kill them!".

Link to comment

That dialogue was FAR too coherent for this [not my] president!   You’re an exceedingly kind, generous gentleman and author; his thought processes, sentence structure, and grammar don’t begin to rise to the level of the words you gave him. Just sayin’.   To be fair, you wrote this many months before his latest rambling, delusional rant following the midterms.

 

Wild, entertaining story, by the way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Kev should be happy with the latest election results in UK. The Conservative party won an overwhelming victory to the point that they no longer have to combine with the Irish to maintain control of Parliament.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..