Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 1,165 Words
  • 3,709 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella 2: A New Life - 25. Chapter 25

Our lives changed drastically when we had the boys. I never closed our door to our room, there was always the occasional need that would arise. Little people would let you know there was something going on. That was also manifested with a visit at night. Toby would have the occasional nightmare and come in Seth’s and my room for comfort and reassurance. Seth and I both knew that.

“What if we’re making love?” Seth asked me.

I shrugged. “What if we are? Do you want him to think we’re doing something wrong?”

“No, but…” Seth almost whined. “What if he sees something?”

I grinned. “What? Your manhood? My manhood? He’s got one too. Well…boyhood for now. If he asks, we’ll tell him that’s what adults do when they love each other.” I said kissing Seth. “We do, you know?”

Seth nodded. “We do.” But he still wasn’t comfortable about letting Toby see us loving each other. Until it happened. Toby was now about two and a half. Seth woke up one night and began touching me, which I can say was just fine. I responded and starting touching him back and we were kissing and well, Seth had asked me to make love to him. I was literally in him when I felt someone else on the bed. It had been too cold to be outside the sheets and cover, so, fortunately, we were both covered up. And it was dark. But that really bothered Seth. Toby didn’t see anything, nor do I think he suspected what we were doing or if he saw would know what we were doing. I simply pulled out, pulled my nightshirt down and gathered Toby up as Seth pulled his nightshirt down. Then Seth and I had our first near argument! But neither one of us did anything wrong!! It was dark. I had to light a lamp so Toby could see me speak to him and he could sign back and I could see him.

It took a few minutes for Toby to be comforted, he lay between Seth and me a while, settled down and I took him to bed. By the time I came back, Seth was either asleep or he wanted me to think he was. I let it go, until when I felt Seth get up in the morning.

“Are you going to say anything?” I asked him. He stiffened, his back turned to me. “We should talk about it.”

Seth looked at me sadly. “What’s to talk about? You were there.”

I nodded, sitting up. “I was, but it effected you more than me. He didn’t see anything.”

Seth nodded. “No, he didn’t.”

“But it bothered you.”

Seth sighed, sitting on the bed. “And it doesn’t make sense, but it did bother me.”

I shook my head. “We weren’t doing anything wrong.”

Seth threw his hands up. “I know! But it bothered me.”

“Is there a part of you that thinks we were doing something wrong?”

Seth thought a moment. “Lovemaking should be between two people. In this case, you and me.”

“Our lives have included two more.” But I had sensed it before a bit. “Are you regretting that we did take them in?”

Seth got up and began pacing a little. “There are times.” He saw my mouth drop. “Like last night! It used to be just you and me.”

I nodded. “And I talked you into them.”

Seth sat down quickly. “First, no one ever talks me into anything.” He said with his finger pointed at me. Then he waved his hands out. “I said from the beginning, I never even considered the idea of having children.” Then he looked at me pleading me to understand. “You saw me. I was hideous! You hate it when others say how ugly I was it. Someone to be willing to do that I never had someone touch me to have children and no one, until you, would have even tried!”

I frowned. “You married me because I was willing to touch you!?”

Seth blew a breath in exasperation. “I married you because I loved you, damn it!” He shouted. “I kissed you first!”

I smiled at that. “Wow.” He was pretty angry about it. That was, in fact, a little sexy. “That’s good to know.” Then I chuckled. “I believe you.”

“Good!!” Seth shouted again.

“So why are you shouting?” I asked almost as loud.

“I’m mad!” Seth shouted again. “Why does it bother me if my son comes in when we’re making love? I don’t know!” Now he was fuming. “I’m mad at myself for feeling what I do. I know that doesn’t make sense.” He pounded his finger on his head. “In here, I know it really.”

I got up and brought Seth back to the bed. “Think about it. What were we doing?” I put my arms around him.

“At the moment, you were making love to me.” Seth griped.

“Making love,” I said. “Love. Don’t you think its okay for our sons to know their Dad and Daddy love each other?” Then I looked at him in the eye. “Would have mattered if you were making love to me?”

“Who cares!? We were having sex!” Seth said emphatically.

I chuckled. “I was there. Isn’t that a key part of making love?”

Seth nodded. “I know.”

“You’re acting a lot like Christian did when confronted with the fact that he and Ella have sex and we knew it.”

Seth grinned remembering. “Did I turn red?”

I smiled. “Not quite. So what do we do to deal with this?”

Seth shrugged. “I guess we need to schedule some time for us. No kids.”

“Us time. Okay.” I smiled as I kissed him gently.

Seth got up. “I need to work on a couple of those heaters, so I better go.” He started to walk away. “I miss the spontaneity before the kids.”

I heard Doris enter the boys’ room. That’s when I grabbed Seth and threw him back on the bed,. pinning his arms above his head. “Not before I finish what we started.” I ripped open his nightshirt and began sucking on a nipple.

Seth didn’t resist…much. “Toby’s up!”

I looked down at him. “So are you now.” My fingers ran down his manhood making it harden even more. I traced his trail of hair from his navel to the thick patch of black hair over his manhood. Inhaled his scent and engulfed him easily making him moan. A few times and Seth was gripping the sheets as he shot in me and I took every drop. Then I flipped him over, I quickly inserted myself deep in him. A few slow in and out and I shot deep in him.

“What if he’d come in?” Seth asked in a hoarse voice.

“Doris and Grace come in together. I heard Doris enter the boys’ room.” I grinned as I kissed him deeply. “This was us time.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/03/2016 04:10 AM, droughtquake said:

Hey this is a fffairytale! There's nnno sssex in fffairytales! ;-)

What!? (I ask with eyes wide and evil grin.) Cinderella is the most sexual tale of them all!! Two beautiful people, she was between 16 to 18, he was 18 to 20 and at the beginning of adulthood. And Gorgeous!! Cinderella was the greatest foreplay ever written. You know what happened.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Yes, and Cinderfella is a fairy tale, as I mentioned in my comment on the last chapter. Fairy tales have mad kings, dragons breathing fire; so who cares what happens to the poop from a unicorn, and they have love between men and women, why not between two men as well? Should practicality place limits on an author's creativity? I am somewhat surprised at even the mention of changing diapers in these chapters. Certainly what goes on under the covers in the boy's bedroom will not scar a youngster for life.

Edited by Will Hawkins
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..